PDA

View Full Version : Interview With Management #29

Final1
11-30-2010, 01:57 AM
Hey guys/girls.

It's been yet another week and that means more questions and answers.

1. What is the level restriction on 15% mounts? Would be be possible to release multiple 15% mounts at once? How much will 15% mount bags cost?
2. Is it possible for you to remove the "Statues" in wars? The ones on the corners. They make you lag if you have your view behind them.
3. So far you have given out CP Tickets during the Thanksgiving Tower Defense and as Lottery Prizes during Moken Promotions. Will we be getting more of these, and are you going to give them out in other ways too?
4. Any special events planned for this years x-mas event calender?
5. Why is the Wargod we have not as strong as the one seen in other version and the MMO 12sky2 info site? Is the Wargod we have now the only Wargod that will be released, or will there be a stronger version?
6. Can the spirit cost of the Wargod be reduced seeing how the damage has been?
7. Can the prizes for 2v2 duel tournament be tweaked?
8. If Rudolph is released again this Christmas will you still be able to delete him for 500 cp?
9. When will we be getting warlord gear? How will it be obtainable? Will the Warlord weapons give + to the Wargod skill?
10. Does wing vanity change like the other vanity's when you transfer to Sky Clan?

If you all have any questions to add to this list feel free to post them up until server maintenance.

Also if you don't get a question answered this go around be sure to let me know and I will work it on to the next one.

Hi

1. What is the level restriction on 15% mounts? Would be be possible to release multiple 15% mounts at once? How much will 15% mount bags cost?

The 15% Lottery Mount Bags are currently priced at 80 Mokens (might be subject to change) and you will need to be D1 or above in order to register a 15% mount.

If you take a look at how we released the 5%/10% Lottery Stag and Hog bags, there is a high possibility that we will release the 15% ones in a similar manner.

2. Is it possible for you to remove the "Statues" in wars? The ones on the corners. They make you lag if you have your view behind them.

Thank you for your suggestion. We will forward your suggestion to ALT1 and let you know if we are going to make any changes to the game.

3. So far you have given out CP Tickets during the Thanksgiving Tower Defense and as Lottery Prizes during Moken Promotions. Will we be getting more of these, and are you going to give them out in other ways too?

We will be giving out Reindeers (free 500 CP for those who already have them) as well as different sizes of CP Tickets during the December Winter-Christmas GM Events and Moken Promotions. If you have any suggestions on how we can share the christmas CP spirit, please post them in the suggestions forum and we might make them a reality!

Yes! The event calendar will be updated with new daily events as well as special GM events during the entire month of December 2010. Keep your eyes peeled on our event calendar for future updates!

5. Why is the Wargod we have not as strong as the one seen in other version and the MMO 12sky2 info site? Is the Wargod we have now the only Wargod that will be released, or will there be a stronger version?

Please do not compare the WarGod we have with the KR/CH/JP versions of TS2, as those have advanced content and the players there experience different playstyles. Right now we do not have news on when the WarGod will be updated with higher damage etc but we will definitely post news on the website and forum, at least a couple weeks in advance, if there are any changes to be made.

The WarGod we have right now is intended for our version, and as we acquire new and advanced content *cough*WarLord Gear*cough*, the other systems in the game will be updated accordingly.

Yes! Check the upcoming announcement for the next 2v2 tournament!

8. If Rudolph is released again this Christmas will you still be able to delete him for 500 cp?

Yes, we will be giving out Rudolph during our Christmas events and you will be able to delete him from your Mount Management panel for 500 CP, just like any other mount.

9. When will we be getting warlord gear? How will it be obtainable? Will the Warlord weapons give + to the Wargod skill?

This month! Look forward to the sneak peek for December 2010 that we will be posting in the next few days. Warlord gear can be obtained via PvM. At this time we do not believe that Warlord gear will add a bonus to the WarGod 8th Skill, but please rest assured that we will update the sneak peek as more information becomes available.

10. Does wing vanity change like the other vanity's when you transfer to Sky Clan?

No, your wing vanity will look exactly the same as when you were in your original clan.

11. Can We Get The CP ticket (M) from PVM and PVP?

Yes! We will activate CP Tickets Drop during our Christmas GM Events and players will be able to obtain it through PvM and PvP.

12. when will the 10% mount drop by PVP?

At this time, we do not have any news that 10% mount will be obtainable by PvP. Please be rest assured that we will update the news as more information becomes available.

13. When the Green PPs get out? and what it give? i see other version have or i see someone here post in forum on some where..

Currently, we do not have any information on the Green Phoenix Pills.

14. when this outfit come out? http://news.iyoyo.com.cn/Images/20095717045721.jpg (http://news.iyoyo.com.cn/Images/20095717045721.jpg)

Its Christmas Season!! We just implemented the Santa Outfits, the image that you have given us shows a Chinese Cheongsam, traditional attire that has a higher chance of being implemented during Chinese New Year!

Thank you.

BMcGee
11-30-2010, 02:13 AM
3. 3. So far you have given out CP Tickets during the Thanksgiving Tower Defense and as Lottery Prizes during Moken Promotions. Will we be getting more of these, and are you going to give them out in other ways too?

We're open to suggestions is going to be the responce.
hmmm... hard to think or suggestions :o
maybe cp ticket (s or m) bags w/ chiv talis, guardian edicts, and maybe druid (m) @ ~60 mokens (since mounts give 500 cp anyways... make cp tickets bags w/ the same chance as a mount and price, but since mounts are better, replace hero talis w/ Chiv talis and replace slayer scroll or Heart elixers with Guardian edicts and druids (m))

have cp ticket (L) for 100 mokens and put druid (L) and omni talis (replacing druid (m) and chiv)

Final1
11-30-2010, 02:16 AM
We're open to suggestions is going to be the responce
and u have 2 3's

Oops good catch. Thank you.

Osmosis
11-30-2010, 03:55 AM
100 moken for 1k cp ticket.
i think mayn wont do tat..
let say for 250 moken..
caz imma help mayn business too :D
and MAYN what u think?

also

13. When the Green PPs get out? and what it give? i see other version have or i see someone here post in forum on some where..
14. when this outfit come out? http://news.iyoyo.com.cn/Images/20095717045721.jpg

Crucify
11-30-2010, 07:27 AM
I saw number 2 already in a former interview i think o.o Very curious about number 9, and as a answer to number 10: Nope, Wings stay the same ;p.

Shell
11-30-2010, 08:44 AM
Hi

The 15% Lottery Mount Bags are currently priced at 80 Mokens (might be subject to change) and you will need to be D1 or above in order to register a 15% mount.

If you take a look at how we released the 5%/10% Lottery Stag and Hog bags, there is a high possibility that we will release the 15% ones in a similar manner.

Thank you for your suggestion. We will forward your suggestion to ALT1 and let you know if we are going to make any changes to the game.

We will be giving out Reindeers (free 500 CP for those who already have them) as well as different sizes of CP Tickets during the December Winter-Christmas GM Events and Moken Promotions. If you have any suggestions on how we can share the christmas CP spirit, please post them in the suggestions forum and we might make them a reality!

Yes! The event calendar will be updated with new daily events as well as special GM events during the entire month of December 2010. Keep your eyes peeled on our event calendar for future updates!

Please do not compare the WarGod we have with the KR/CH/JP versions of TS2, as those have advanced content and the players there experience different playstyles. Right now we do not have news on when the WarGod will be updated with higher damage etc but we will definitely post news on the website and forum, at least a couple weeks in advance, if there are any changes to be made.

The WarGod we have right now is intended for our version, and as we acquire new and advanced content *cough*WarLord Gear*cough*, the other systems in the game will be updated accordingly.

Yes! Check the upcoming announcement for the next 2v2 tournament!

Yes, we will be giving out Rudolph during our Christmas events and you will be able to delete him from your Mount Management panel for 500 CP, just like any other mount.

This month! Look forward to the sneak peek for December 2010 that we will be posting in the next few days. Warlord gear can be obtained via PvM. At this time we do not believe that Warlord gear will add a bonus to the WarGod 8th Skill, but please rest assured that we will update the sneak peek as more information becomes available.

No, your wing vanity will look exactly the same as when you were in your original clan.

Yes! We will activate CP Tickets Drop during our Christmas GM Events and players will be able to obtain it through PvM and PvP.

At this time, we do not have any news that 10% mount will be obtainable by PvP. Please be rest assured that we will update the news as more information becomes available.

Currently, we do not have any information on the Green Phoenix Pills.

14. when this outfit come out? http://news.iyoyo.com.cn/Images/20095717045721.jpg (http://news.iyoyo.com.cn/Images/20095717045721.jpg)

Its Christmas Season!! We just implemented the Santa Outfits, the image that you have given us shows a Chinese Cheongsam, traditional attire that has a higher chance of being implemented during Chinese New Year!

Thank you.

Swaygu
11-30-2010, 08:57 AM
Great work shell, and good question. Looking forward to this december month.

Gazille
11-30-2010, 09:44 AM
infinite leveling system haw many times can u do it wen are u adding it and is it a moken item to do the 100% lvl exp reset ?

Bla
11-30-2010, 10:02 AM
We got the Santa Outfits a month before Christmas, does that mean we get the chinese clothes a month before CNY (december patch)? xD

BMcGee
11-30-2010, 11:18 AM
100 moken for 1k cp ticket.
i think mayn wont do tat..
let say for 250 moken..
caz imma help mayn business too :D
and MAYN what u think?

mounts = 500 cp and cost 54 cp... if L CP ticket had the same chance as mount, then it should cost ~x2 the price of a 5% mount (or less since CP tickets are not as good as mounts, since mounts can be used for fighting or CP)

NEBULAH
11-30-2010, 11:25 AM
yay for asnwer nr 11 ^^

BMcGee
11-30-2010, 11:36 AM
yay for asnwer nr 11 ^^
wonder if it will be all mobs can drop it or only a special mob like the santa gibbon/WC mob

mike21gr
11-30-2010, 11:55 AM

OH CMON NOT FROM PvM.... - -
we barelly drop rares and u talk about WarLordGerar - -

NEBULAH
11-30-2010, 01:29 PM
wonder if it will be all mobs can drop it or only a special mob like the santa gibbon/WC mob

Better be all mobs , but most likely a eventmob (lets just hope the droprate is a bit higher than the custume and boots from last year...took me and yes i counted them :P : 342 santa gibbons last year to get 1 santa costume drop)

ThisIsMe
11-30-2010, 01:41 PM
i hope MAYN isn;t making the CP ticket drop as hard as a rare/elite -,- And it will probaly just be for 1 month cuz of christmas.

PrettyBoi1
11-30-2010, 03:00 PM
not warlord its to early omg...

Crucify
11-30-2010, 03:46 PM
Awesome, Fear would have 150% Warlord Set and Spear at the beginning of 2011 then ;p

ThisIsMe
11-30-2010, 03:52 PM
Awesome, Fear would have 150% Warlord Set and Spear at the beginning of 2011 then ;p

Its all about how rich you are.

Crucify
11-30-2010, 03:55 PM
Cant deny that Fear wont get them, because he will probably be the first who gets it. 2nd will be Cain.

Swaygu
11-30-2010, 04:37 PM
Cant deny that Fear wont get them, because he will probably be the first who gets it. 2nd will be Cain.

I doubt he will be the first. They drop from player vs mob, and fearless is far away from the luckiest person ingame. He got the cash, but he cant pay the monsters to drop him war lord gear.

Crucify
11-30-2010, 04:40 PM
No, but hes gonna farm them as hell i bet.

NEBULAH
11-30-2010, 04:43 PM
No, but hes gonna farm them as hell i bet.

farming d12 mobs ? isnt that very fkedup ? just a guess :\

Crucify
11-30-2010, 04:56 PM
Yea but he ís ''fked up'' if u look at him now and how he will be >,>

Current Fear: Full Elite set + Empyrean + 96th Rank + All Luxury Skills + Maxed at all Elixirs + 132%+ Spear.

Future Fear: Full Warlord gear 150% + Empyrean + 96th Rank + All Luxury Skills + Maxed at all Elixirs + 150% Spear + 100% D1 Pet + 15% Mount + The D12 Rebirth System added wich will get him another 100 Stat Points aswell.

Did i forget something?

Swaygu
11-30-2010, 05:01 PM
He wont be full 150% war lord gear for a looooooooooooooooooo

oooooong time.

NEBULAH
11-30-2010, 05:07 PM
True , will take some time . But like i mentioned in another thread , also thanks to this , my motivation to grind d12 is gone.
By the time i hit d12 , im pretty sure some people are fkin GODS , then where is the fun ? (moneymoneymoneymoney...or no fun)

Funny how this version became the most P2P from all versions (well maybe 2nd).

Swaygu
11-30-2010, 05:28 PM
Yea i suggest not implementing war lord gear, and rebirth system yet. Give more time to let people lvl up. At least to we got 100 d12s.

FearMeNot
11-30-2010, 11:08 PM
Yea i suggest not implementing war lord gear, and rebirth system yet. Give more time to let people lvl up. At least to we got 100 d12s.

well i kindaly suggest u go grind. i remember somewhere u said u like take ur time do warsit etc, srry but u can't ask ppl to wait for u if u take ur times. in all other games, same thing ppl take times to grind will always lack behind.

And to u all, pls growth up already, stop mentioning my character in every damm post. Like i said many times before, no1 here can stop u guys from obtaining the best ingame. Mokens wn't get u super gears trust me, it help to enhance ur character but not help u obtaining gears from mobs. If any of u really wanna compete with me, am fine just work ur a.ss out. in this world nothing come easy and nothing come free.

ThisIsMe
12-01-2010, 10:00 AM
well i kindaly suggest u go grind. i remember somewhere u said u like take ur time do warsit etc, srry but u can't ask ppl to wait for u if u take ur times. in all other games, same thing ppl take times to grind will always lack behind.

And to u all, pls growth up already, stop mentioning my character in every damm post. Like i said many times before, no1 here can stop u guys from obtaining the best ingame. Mokens wn't get u super gears trust me, it help to enhance ur character but not help u obtaining gears from mobs. If any of u really wanna compete with me, am fine just work ur a.ss out. in this world nothing come easy and nothing come free.

Nothing comes for free or easy thats for sure. But what if u worked hard to get some elites and then u end up being banned innocent? Wheres the fairness in that.

Swaygu
12-01-2010, 11:29 AM

This wasnt directed to me. It was for the new players that came to game. Im warsitting, and i could have been d12 100% long ago if i wanted to, but i decided to war sit. But lets look at a new player coming to game, he grinds a lot, but yet he wont be much higher before new lvls come out and he will be helpless again.

FearMeNot
12-01-2010, 03:31 PM
This wasnt directed to me. It was for the new players that came to game. Im warsitting, and i could have been d12 100% long ago if i wanted to, but i decided to war sit. But lets look at a new player coming to game, he grinds a lot, but yet he wont be much higher before new lvls come out and he will be helpless again.

well u gotta understand the age of the game. just cos new players coming all the old players have to wait? it doesn't sound rite. we all know new players will all struggle at 1st, u gotta remember old players already spend year on this game, ofc they wanna new contents, so if new player join they should know hw much times they needed to reached d12, not overnight .

Diacon
12-01-2010, 03:59 PM
I am kina worried about the warlord gear, hopefully it's gonna drop only from d12 mobs as it is for d12s.
I heard also there are 2 types of warlord gear rare one and elite one, is that true and if it is, how good the warlord rare one is comparing to elites we got now?

Swaygu
12-01-2010, 07:12 PM
well u gotta understand the age of the game. just cos new players coming all the old players have to wait? it doesn't sound rite. we all know new players will all struggle at 1st, u gotta remember old players already spend year on this game, ofc they wanna new contents, so if new player join they should know hw much times they needed to reached d12, not overnight .

Yea but the d12s are in no rush. I just meant to keep the patch for a little longer, before realease.

quanj
12-01-2010, 09:31 PM
well its not really like it would make a big difference, in some cases at least. i mean if they kill you with 85k vital, or 95k, youre still dead.

also isnt it like super rare'?

Diacon
12-01-2010, 10:47 PM
well its not really like it would make a big difference, in some cases at least. i mean if they kill you with 85k vital, or 95k, youre still dead.

I hope so, and you got the point like it matters if its about Fear if he has warlord gear or not he kills whatever he wants now anyway.

DarkShury1
12-01-2010, 11:59 PM
When will the house flags be coming.i know u guys would love this xD
also any news about the wings (cant wait to have a pair)

Swaygu
12-02-2010, 07:39 AM

True but it was more directed to people being able to normal you then, or some nub d12 suddenly hitting a lot harder >.<

quanj
12-02-2010, 11:47 AM
The only thing i dont really like about it, and its like that already, is that there is only "1" build, meaning theres no such thing as a tanker, max hp and elixirs, palace rank, and mount, you can still get vitalled by emp cape users on 1 str.

Crucify
12-02-2010, 07:42 PM
Seriously? >.< With 1 str, maxed at Palace Rank, maxed at all Elixirs, Warlord Gear, 15% Mount, Empyrean, 100% Deity pet = Still kill all easily? Lol, wow?