PDA

View Full Version : Snakes Ruling Ghost valley >;)

RiceIsNice1
04-11-2009, 11:47 AM
:twisted:
here are some pics of snakes dominating lol :twisted: Enjoy.

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss308/ricepowah/S00119.jpg

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss308/ricepowah/S00116.jpg

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss308/ricepowah/S00131.jpg

Seijuro1
04-11-2009, 02:18 PM
where are you guys dominating in those SS's? :S

RiceIsNice1
04-11-2009, 02:23 PM
lol i was too busy pilling so i couldnt take the ss's of us owning so i took ss's defending dragonfall :)
got to easy so we decided to group up for fotos :D
then afterwards we decided to to go for the dragons guardian stones then i dc'd rofl then i went to sleep ^^

Seijuro1
04-11-2009, 02:42 PM
fujin can never pwn guans, cuz we guans are the best

here, that will happen to you when ob starts :liontame: :liontame: :liontame: :liontame: :liontame:

EntonCRO1
04-11-2009, 03:05 PM
seijuro nice joke tigers have biggest dmg sow dont tell crap :) We whill see whne OB starts! :mrgreen:

Seijuro1
04-11-2009, 03:26 PM
seijuro nice joke tigers have biggest dmg sow dont tell crap :) We whill see whne OB starts! :mrgreen:
...u make no sense -_-;;
we guans are the best (DOESNT ONLY include dmg)
we will kill you all : ) so u better stop telling crap ;s

Grasul1k3Ale2
04-11-2009, 04:10 PM
...all i see is an empty ghost valley.

spirios2
04-11-2009, 04:22 PM
Snake Clan can never pwn guans, cuz we guans are the best

here, that will happen to you when ob starts :liontame: :liontame: :liontame: :liontame: :liontame:

If Drags own then why is it mostly Snakes and Tigers that have Dragon post hmmm o i know as Tigers Own and Drags dont simple as XD o and BTW did you notice in phaseII that only reason use had dragon post was cause of Xavier and Sintsuki manged to lvl fast to get it and there after very rare you had it and tiger won it all time we able to XD

RiceIsNice1
04-11-2009, 10:10 PM

um cause we killed them all :P

Seijuro1
04-11-2009, 10:43 PM

um cause we killed them all :P
i doubt that.

Fioxnos1
04-11-2009, 10:55 PM
i dont drags r weak :P

Xraile1
04-11-2009, 11:30 PM
o.o i saw myself in there, and same party as well. LOL ~

maximilian1
04-14-2009, 12:57 PM
u guys make no sense with your dragon fall crap and even so if Xavier and Sintsuke only rock we still win against u snaes and u tigers if u pawn as u say so why dont u kill em off lol suckers
and the only reason we don't always fight there is coz we take it when we agree to we dont waste our times lol im guan so I know

PhantomViet1
04-16-2009, 12:39 AM
Snake Clan can never pwn guans, cuz we guans are the best

If Drags own then why is it mostly Snakes and Tigers that have Dragon post hmmm o i know as Tigers Own and Drags dont simple as XD o and BTW did you notice in phaseII that only reason use had dragon post was cause of Xavier and Sintsuki manged to lvl fast to get it and there after very rare you had it and tiger won it all time we able to XD
no they didnt do all the fighting bro most guans helped each other then sint got mad and left so we dont need him we can take the yang if we want most come for pvp and cp not yang form and i dont really care about yang just for fun.BTW im dragon and you killed me some because im marble (Buny)MoonTree

SintSuke1
04-16-2009, 01:52 AM
Where do you people get off even making such stupid stories about me? Haven't I made it clear by now that the Dragon Clan has the slowest grinders around? Granted they have a large population waiting but still.. Jesus. Drag me down the mud why don't you. After a while I didn't even bother going to Dragonfall because of two reasons.

1) There were usually 2 - 3 Dragons supporting. 7 - 10 Snakes trying. 5 - 10 Tigers defending.
2) Wasting time simply to get 1 hit by Zombies with 90%+ Spears, no thank you, I can spend my time and pill money better.
3) - Extra. - Most people in all factions, I do not like, they'll ruin the game for me, again. Small group in Tigers. No one in Snakes ( Wow. ) And Almost 90% of Dragons.

Only reason I was " Mad. " was because all Dragons seemed to be doing is farm easy wars and farm Master money bosses, therefor giving me and X no Money nor mats to fall back on. Course, why would you care? Imperial Greed.

PhantomViet1
04-16-2009, 02:39 AM
Where do you people get off even making such stupid stories about me? Haven't I made it clear by now that the Dragon Clan has the slowest grinders around? Granted they have a large population waiting but still.. Jesus. Drag me down the mud why don't you. After a while I didn't even bother going to Dragonfall because of two reasons.

1) There were usually 2 - 3 Dragons supporting. 7 - 10 Snakes trying. 5 - 10 Tigers defending.
2) Wasting time simply to get 1 hit by Zombies with 90%+ Spears, no thank you, I can spend my time and pill money better.
3) - Extra. - Most people in all factions, I do not like, they'll ruin the game for me, again. Small group in Tigers. No one in Snakes ( Wow. ) And Almost 90% of Dragons.

Only reason I was " Mad. " was because all Dragons seemed to be doing is farm easy wars and farm Master money bosses, therefor giving me and X no Money nor mats to fall back on. Course, why would you care? Imperial Greed.
so we griding slow we cant just skip school and work just to play a game dude
idk where you get to say we slow because most are a1 now and 112 you just dont want to wait and the bosses are for all not only master i master maps there for masters so dont start with greed

RiceIsNice1
04-16-2009, 03:24 AM
Hi HunnyBunny! :D
its me VHM Shinsengumi. whats up ^^

SintSuke1
04-16-2009, 03:43 PM
Just saw it.. SintSuki? LOL. Been called alot but that one I find pretty cute.

Anyway, I got my reasons for leaving Dragons, not cause I'm a quitter, I Lol'd at that, and I didn't " Emo " And deleted my Main, I was deleting my alt but deleted my main instead and I don't feel like starting over. I'm gonna wait till the 3rd server is up, for some reason, I'm very patient, lol, maybe because I find this version sucky. I'll send Fujina after you if you keep spreading such stupid rumors. =/

Grimmjow1
04-16-2009, 07:20 PM
How about the 2nd one..?
We never know... the 3rd one might not come out that soon.
:mrgreen:

SintSuke1
04-16-2009, 07:46 PM
Lol, The 3rd one reminds me of my Girlfriend, so I really want to be in that one with her. xP

Grimmjow1
04-16-2009, 08:23 PM
Oh well... was expecting to see your a s s in Waterburn...
Farewell then (Always wanted to say that lol).

PhantomViet1
04-17-2009, 03:22 PM
Hi HunnyBunny! :D
its me VHM Shinsengumi. whats up ^^
hey bro ^^ i keep seeing you in yang lol ^^

PhantomViet1
04-17-2009, 03:23 PM
Just saw it.. SintSuki? LOL. Been called alot but that one I find pretty cute.

Anyway, I got my reasons for leaving Dragons, not cause I'm a quitter, I Lol'd at that, and I didn't " Emo " And deleted my Main, I was deleting my alt but deleted my main instead and I don't feel like starting over. I'm gonna wait till the 3rd server is up, for some reason, I'm very patient, lol, maybe because I find this version sucky. I'll send Fujina after you if you keep spreading such stupid rumors. =/
haha im not scaryed of fujins i only got some friends over there that i like so w/e

QuebecGolD1
04-17-2009, 03:28 PM
its always tiger and dragon.....win the dragonfall post

PhantomViet1
04-17-2009, 07:47 PM
its always tiger and dragon.....win the dragonfall post
nope snakes win it too