PDA

View Full Version : Event: "I love TwelveSky 2.." [CONCLUDED]

Empty
04-09-2009, 06:24 AM
Greetings to everyone!

It is extremely pleasing to see all the anticipation and anxiety towards our upcoming TwelveSky 2 Open Beta phase. To add on to the hype and excitement, we will be organizing an event to collate your opinions on why you love TwelveSky 2 so much! We would like to invite our brave warriors to come together to join this very special event to mark the coming of Open Beta on 23rd April 2009.

How do I join the event?
To join the event, you have to be a fan of our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Twelve-Sky-2/58673317580
Next, post on our Facebook wall in the following format.
"Empty love TwelveSky 2 - Rise of the Sky Clan, because ....."
Please do remember to change "Empty" into your forum name.
Alternatively, if you are against using Facebook, you may drop an email to contest@mayngames.com with your quotes.

What are my chances of winning?
All quotes will stand a chance to win our amazing prizes! As long as you submit a quote, you stand a chance to win.
There will be a group of winners everyday for 7 days counting down into Open Beta.
This means that winners will be decided each day from 17th April onwards.

What do I stand to win?
Prizes come in different packages and include cash items from our very own cash item mall. We have many ideas and we do not know what to implement yet.
We would like your feedback and suggestions in regards to the package designs.
Do head down to the suggestion thread at http://forum.12sky2.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4991 and post if you have any great ideas.
We will be welcoming any valuable inputs.
Selected quotes may even stand a chance to be published in some of our advertisement campaigns as well.
Don't be missing this chance now!

Stay tuned to this thread for more updated and official announcements from the MAYN team.

Update 13th April 2009
Response has been great guys! Keep them coming! Don't be posting such long quotes, it's just going to make me sleep ;)
For those worrying if we've received your emails at contest@mayngames.com, don't worry we got it!
There are some players who have information that does not tally with the database we have. Can the following Guests please drop an email to contest@mayngames.com with your forum ID, that would really help a lot if you happen to win the event.
Giusy Pinella Sicilia
Noitota Richard Borgén
Shan Shando
Taiwenn Tan
tri407tiny Zain Ossagi

Update 14th April 2009
The top 5 quotes will be winning the ultimate "I love TwelveSky 2" grand prize! We have as well many other rewards to be won each day from 17th onwards too. These will be given away in a lucky draw system. As long as you participate in this contest, you stand a chance to win! There is still time to participate so don't be missing this chance now!

bjorni331
04-09-2009, 06:35 AM
WOW imma try it ^^

I LOVE 12SKY2!

nutu0092
04-09-2009, 06:48 AM
Great idea!
Alas i do not have a facebook profile, so i guess i will need to make one.

This will give those bored players something to do in the meantime Lol.
*coughAyeKencough* :lol:
Good luck everyone!

04-09-2009, 06:48 AM
I like this....

bjorni331
04-09-2009, 06:59 AM
Now i have done it, did i win?

So u guys send messages to our facebook profile?(Iff we win)

04-09-2009, 07:00 AM
Oh do we hav a limit on how much we can type?

Empty
04-09-2009, 07:02 AM
There's no limit but you can only win once 8-)

bjorni331
04-09-2009, 07:02 AM
Ok, Empty , Has anyone won yet ?

Empty
04-09-2009, 07:09 AM
Winners will be decided everyday for 7 days counting down into Open Beta phase 8-)

04-09-2009, 07:11 AM
So it doesnt start for another 7 days :O

Shando1
04-09-2009, 07:15 AM
Very nice. Added also note (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Twelve-Sky-2/58673317580) there.

bjorni331
04-09-2009, 07:19 AM
Empty.....
Are we going to have any Leaderboard/Ranking on forum?

Empty
04-09-2009, 07:24 AM
You can submit a new suggestion for that bjorni33 8-)

bjorni331
04-09-2009, 07:26 AM
I already did it for 1-2 days ago........ rofl 4 days ago :P
No answers -.-

U better check ^^

Empty
04-09-2009, 07:28 AM
All suggestions are valuable to us and it will take time to process and make a decision to whether we should implement them.

bjorni331
04-09-2009, 07:30 AM
Ya but 12sky without leaderboard isnt really 12sky :(

Ethanar891
04-09-2009, 07:36 AM
so many ideas running through my head :ugeek:
time to write them down and send in the email asap!

Buttercup1
04-09-2009, 07:42 AM
nice event...
u need more of this .. .
2 make a ppl kill the time a little :)

XxVaSySxX
04-09-2009, 08:06 AM
Cool like this event.Hope I will can win something:D.If I will win I prefer to give my prise in exchange to start 12sky2 Open Beta 1 week earlyer :D I LOVE 12SKY 2.

DomniaN2
04-09-2009, 08:07 AM
I would rather not having to sign up on facebook so I hope you get my email GSRs. :)

pinguin2
04-09-2009, 08:31 AM
Alternatively, if you are against using Facebook, you may drop an email to contest@mayngames.com with your quotes.

Thank you! I'm am completely against facebook :twisted: . My Freind was a facebook junkie, I have watched it change her life. Sure, it all starts innocent. A message here, sribble on someone's wall there. But then the need gets bigger. Desire to have more freinds than the next person. Next thing I know she was washing car windscreens to buy internet time. Stealing neighbours wireless connections just for that "fix". We had an intervention though, with all her freinds logging on to her wall to tell her she needed a break. The road to recovery is never easy, 1st step, admit you have a problem. Then to stop inviting freinds. Next you have to stop the wall writing. Eventually she was able to delete her page. It's tough, a relapse every now and then, be it at a internet cafe or just surfing the net at work, but she is a fighter. So my message to all the facebook junkies is that you CAN beat this addiction. Seek help. It may be the best thing you ever did.*

Got a bit off topic didn't I :P. I'll work something out and email it to yall. Is it limited to one sentence or can I string together a few?

*The names, places, things, events, nouns, adjectives and verbs may have been changed or may not neccesarily have happened. But never let the truth get in the way of a good story :P

Empty
04-09-2009, 08:37 AM
Yes you may string a few together if you like 8-)

bjorni331
04-09-2009, 08:44 AM
Empty could u get the other ppl in community to agree to make Leaderboard plz?

Empty
04-09-2009, 09:11 AM
Like I said earlier there are many suggestions that we need to consider so certain things and issues need time and analysis before we can actually decide whether to implement them. 8-)

Mythres1
04-09-2009, 10:43 AM
Thankyou for the mailing opportunity, also against facebook for own reasons.
I like the idea of the event.

wirus1
04-09-2009, 11:58 AM
nice event...
u need more of this .. .
2 make a ppl kill the time a little :)

Agree :)

robertskate2
04-09-2009, 11:59 AM
can we do myspace 2?

xRushx1
04-09-2009, 12:04 PM
Empty i recognize Napoleon Hill's quote in you signature :geek:

EntonCRO1
04-09-2009, 12:08 PM
xP

dofur2
04-09-2009, 12:14 PM
ugh. i'm no good with words.

i think i'm going to let this event slip by unfortunately :P
i hope that along with posting who the winners are you'll post their quotes as well. it might make a good read for the rest of us :)

wirus1
04-09-2009, 12:41 PM
wirus love TwelveSky 2 - Rise of the Sky Clan, because it is the greatest mmorpg game i had ever play. cool graphics also cool items :) balanced pvp-pve ,not boring grinding. ecellent wars with no lag. Finaly it is free2play game for who wants to be hero or GOD ^^ :).all thanks for MAYN... cya guys with my new char Tatsumaki on open beta on new servers.Greetings from Turkey..

wirus-Shadeglow-snake clan......

Empty
04-09-2009, 01:29 PM

"A quitter never wins and a winner never quits." 8-)

wirus you shouldn't be posting here.

SanTe2
04-09-2009, 01:36 PM
Empty, do we have to write ______ love TwelveSky 2
....................................^
..............................Login name
....................................or
.............................Forum name
....................................or
.....................Ingame character name?

dofur2
04-09-2009, 01:39 PM
forum name.

SanTe2
04-09-2009, 01:40 PM
forum name.

Thanks ^^

Sorry though, you might have to get out of bed or take your computer/laptop to bed once OB starts :P

dofur2
04-09-2009, 01:48 PM
forum name.

Thanks ^^

Sorry though, you might have to get out of bed or take your computer/laptop to bed once OB starts :P

haha don't worry. i'll push my bed against my desk. :P

wirus1
04-09-2009, 02:07 PM

"A quitter never wins and a winner never quits." 8-)

wirus you shouldn't be posting here.

sry. got it. and done^^

virusclub2
04-09-2009, 02:10 PM
i haz posted, me hopez i r winner =P

xninjajubeix1
04-09-2009, 02:12 PM
awe that sux i dont belong to facebook

SanTe2
04-09-2009, 03:06 PM

You can email them at contest@mayngames.com

beno772
04-09-2009, 03:25 PM

registration only takes about a min :)

bjorni331
04-09-2009, 04:27 PM
True its just to register and just use it for the event...

justagirl0072
04-09-2009, 04:32 PM
OK I ENTER LOL NOW CROSSING MY FINGERS N HOpE IM ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES LOL!!

EmiGHENEA2
04-09-2009, 04:41 PM
Nice event!
I just participated. :)

Espresso1
04-09-2009, 04:44 PM
"Espresso loves TwelveSky 2 - Rise of the Sky Clan, because as you enter the world, you find yourself with a choice of three unique factions with their own art design and weapon choice. As you begin your journey as a young warrior, you begin to learn the basics of it all. Slowly rising, growing stronger, you reach a point where you can start going to war. You find that your original choice of the three factions starts to play a role in a large scale story that tells itself. Will your clan reign supreme on these times of war? Will you reach out and form an alliance, set aside your differences, and be as one to strike fear into the third faction? For victory will only be grasped so long! The three factions have been losing numbers to a mysterious and ancient calling! Is it true? The Rise of the Sky Clan is truely beginning!"

I just posted that! Hope you like it! I been trying to tell all my friends about this game! Sadly, not many of my friends play MMORPG's. Any wanna be friends? :mrgreen:

EmiGHENEA2
04-09-2009, 05:33 PM
"Espresso loves TwelveSky 2 - Rise of the Sky Clan, because as you enter the world, you find yourself with a choice of three unique factions with their own art design and weapon choice. As you begin your journey as a young warrior, you begin to learn the basics of it all. Slowly rising, growing stronger, you reach a point where you can start going to war. You find that your original choice of the three factions starts to play a role in a large scale story that tells itself. Will your clan reign supreme on these times of war? Will you reach out and form an alliance, set aside your differences, and be as one to strike fear into the third faction? For victory will only be grasped so long! The three factions have been losing numbers to a mysterious and ancient calling! Is it true? The Rise of the Sky Clan is truely beginning!"

I just posted that! Hope you like it! I been trying to tell all my friends about this game! Sadly, not many of my friends play MMORPG's. Any wanna be friends? :mrgreen:

Well, do you have any friends at all? hihi. :lol:

gfaergaeg2
04-09-2009, 05:55 PM
"Wise men(or women ;) ), when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent. "

:P jk i'll send you send you mine soon Empty.

Peter
04-09-2009, 06:08 PM
cool event :P
mailed mine already
but
2 questions
1. if we mail like 10 of them
do we got more chance to win?
or just as big/small like if we just mail 1...
2. and does a vote count more if its posted on facebook?
or doesnt that matter at all..

EmiGHENEA2
04-09-2009, 06:45 PM
cool event :P
mailed mine already
but
2 questions
1. if we mail like 10 of them
do we got more chance to win?
or just as big/small like if we just mail 1...
2. and does a vote count more if its posted on facebook?
or doesnt that matter at all..

1. Posting more of them will probably reduce your chance.
2. That doesn't matter at all.

bjorni331
04-09-2009, 07:08 PM

I'll Be ur friend iff ur an Dragon ^^

Grimmjow1
04-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Sounds nice, Imma give It a try.
=D

strider1
04-09-2009, 09:51 PM
Nice idea. think I may give it a try, cause 'I do' love 12 sky 2 lol ^^

funart2
04-09-2009, 10:31 PM
WOOP

did i win

:(

bet i dont win

i neva win anythin..
im so unlucky oh well ima keep tryin

MituCosmin2
04-09-2009, 10:34 PM
Good luck all =D

Clownface1
04-09-2009, 10:42 PM
lols ther im ur #1 fan

TreBizz1
04-09-2009, 10:51 PM
Lol... reading through all the wall posts. It appears that everybody is just copying the person that posted before them. Changing a few words and the structure of the sentance a bit.. but is still saying the same thing.

Example: I love Twelve Sky 2 - Rise of the Sky Clan, because it is the best free MMORPG, awesome graphics, fast-paced Clan vs Clan warfares, friendly community, and brought to us by a caring and loving host company... MAYN!! I can not wait until April 23rd!!

If you read that... you have now read just about EVERY post on the Facebook wall.

There are a few original posts sprinkled in. Front runners for winning 1 of the prizes I'd say. Let's try to be more original and a bit more creative with the posts.

Also... it appears the proper format has been changed since I posted shortly after this Event was available. The original post stated to post "I love Twelve Sky 2 because....." and now the format is "TreBiz loves Twelve Sky 2 because...". I provided my screen name, lvl, faction, and server in the post though. I hope that will not be a problem even though I have no plans of being 1 of the chosen posts.

04-09-2009, 10:58 PM
LOL u changed the format -.-

Batman2
04-09-2009, 11:13 PM
Good luck all =D

yes to you too :)

Yep i posted my thing and yes i really do love ts2

Furry2
04-09-2009, 11:59 PM
Greetings to everyone!

It is extremely pleasing to see all the anticipation and anxiety towards our upcoming TwelveSky 2 Open Beta phase. To add on to the hype and excitement, we will be organizing an event to collate your opinions on why you love TwelveSky 2 so much! We would like to invite our brave warriors to come together to join this very special event to mark the coming of Open Beta on 23rd April 2009.

How do I join the event?
To join the event, you have to be a fan of our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Twelve-Sky-2/58673317580
Next, post on our Facebook wall in the following format.
"Empty love TwelveSky 2 - Rise of the Sky Clan, because ....."

What are my chances of winning?
All quotes will stand a chance to win our amazing prizes! As long as you submit a quote, you stand a chance to win.
There will be a group of winners everyday for 7 days counting down into Open Beta.

What do I stand to win?
Prizes come in different packages and include cash items from our very own cash item mall. We have many ideas and we do not know what to implement yet.
We would like your feedback and suggestions in regards to the package designs.
Do head down to the suggestion thread at http://forum.12sky2.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4991 and post if you have any great ideas.
We will be welcoming any valuable inputs.
Selected quotes may even stand a chance to be published in some of our advertisement campaigns as well.
Don't be missing this chance now!

Stay tuned to this thread for more updated and official announcements from the MAYN team.

GOOD LUCK PPL!!

Remember to read the fine print..."As long as you submit a quote, you stand a chance to win!"
What is the meaning of the quote? by Sir Thomas Browne "Be substantially great in thy self and more than thou appear-est to other?" NOW THATS A QUOTE!
most of the so called quote on facebook is more a kissing and polishing. here is another sample of QUOTE. "If Death Meant Just Leaving The Stage Long Enough To Change Costume And Come Back As A new Character... Would You Slow Down? Or Speed UP?"

Espresso1
04-10-2009, 12:21 AM
Hows this?

Espresso loves TwelveSky 2 - Rise of the Sky Clan, because as you enter the world, you find yourself with a choice of three unique factions with their own art design and weapon choice. As you begin your journey as a young warrior, you begin to learn the basics of it all. Slowly rising, growing stronger, you reach a point where you can start going to war. You find that your original choice of the three factions starts to play a role in a large scale story that tells itself. Will your clan reign supreme on these times of war? Will you reach out and form an alliance, set aside your differences, and be as one to strike fear into the third faction? For victory will only be grasped so long! The three factions have been losing numbers to a mysterious and ancient calling! Is it true? The Rise of the Sky Clan is truely beginning!

Furry2
04-10-2009, 12:32 AM
Hows this?

Espresso loves TwelveSky 2 - Rise of the Sky Clan, because as you enter the world, you find yourself with a choice of three unique factions with their own art design and weapon choice. As you begin your journey as a young warrior, you begin to learn the basics of it all. Slowly rising, growing stronger, you reach a point where you can start going to war. You find that your original choice of the three factions starts to play a role in a large scale story that tells itself. Will your clan reign supreme on these times of war? Will you reach out and form an alliance, set aside your differences, and be as one to strike fear into the third faction? For victory will only be grasped so long! The three factions have been losing numbers to a mysterious and ancient calling! Is it true? The Rise of the Sky Clan is truely beginning!

Nice!! remember QUOTE doesnt have to be very long paragraph. SHORT AND SWEET with meaning but you are in the right track. also QUOTE has to have a Quotation mark all the time. =) also remember " blank Love 12sky 2 - Rise of The Sky Clan Because.. I highlighted that in yellow because the quote is about the "Rise of The Sky Clan" wink wink! if you quote, make it short with meaning and what is the quote all about.

here is mine "YzzY Love TwelveSky 2 Rise Of The Sky Clan because I can own a white tiger mount! A chance to wear a little pointy hat. And to become a new faction, called Sky Clan." i made it a little bit funny.

migeru1
04-10-2009, 01:58 AM
I loveeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, the best game ever.
I already write in the facebook wall, i hope to win something......

Draculina1
04-10-2009, 02:25 AM
Draculina love TwelveSky 2 - Rise of the Sky Clan, because There's First Love, and There's 12sky2 Love.™

Empty
04-10-2009, 03:47 AM
That's right! Short and sweet would be great! :geek:

pinguin2
04-10-2009, 04:18 AM
You mean like my post in the "why do you love MAYN" thread a while ago? Could I win with this?

"I love Twelve Sky 2 because it knows just what to say. We can curl up and watch a movie together. I love the way Twelve Sky 2 notices when I get my hair done, how it is so caring towards me. I love that we can say nothing yet know what each other is thinking. I love twelve Sky 2, and know always it will love me too, for who I am."

Or am I missing the point entirely? At least it's original :mrgreen:

PS Logic and Asphyxia need not comment :P

bjorni331
04-10-2009, 05:44 AM
Lol... reading through all the wall posts. It appears that everybody is just copying the person that posted before them. Changing a few words and the structure of the sentance a bit.. but is still saying the same thing.

Example: I love Twelve Sky 2 - Rise of the Sky Clan, because it is the best free MMORPG, awesome graphics, fast-paced Clan vs Clan warfares, friendly community, and brought to us by a caring and loving host company... MAYN!! I can not wait until April 23rd!!

If you read that... you have now read just about EVERY post on the Facebook wall.

There are a few original posts sprinkled in. Front runners for winning 1 of the prizes I'd say. Let's try to be more original and a bit more creative with the posts.

Also... it appears the proper format has been changed since I posted shortly after this Event was available. The original post stated to post "I love Twelve Sky 2 because....." and now the format is "TreBiz loves Twelve Sky 2 because...". I provided my screen name, lvl, faction, and server in the post though. I hope that will not be a problem even though I have no plans of being 1 of the chosen posts.
I were the first guy that started the event on facebook :P

wirus1
04-10-2009, 10:06 AM
That's right! Short and sweet would be great! :geek:

empty how was mine on page 5 lol :D

EmiGHENEA2
04-10-2009, 10:35 AM

I were the first guy that started the event on facebook :P

Great for you?

Empty
04-10-2009, 10:40 AM
I thought Empty was the starter /grin

pinguin2
04-10-2009, 10:41 AM
No comment on my love letter Empty? it was truly heartfelt :oops:

Peter
04-10-2009, 10:43 AM
btw when and how r we gonna know the winners?

CloudTheHero1
04-10-2009, 12:58 PM

They will most likely be announced.

dragonu1012
04-10-2009, 01:24 PM
yup i posted my quote.

hope i win :mrgreen:

wirus1
04-10-2009, 01:41 PM
yup i posted my quote.

hope i win :mrgreen:

i posted yesterday. everybody want to win.
if there would be daily announce for the daily winner that would be great.

ItachiUchiha1
04-10-2009, 02:24 PM
lol ya i just signup yesterday and post it weeee!!! :chairspin: :chairspin: :chairspin: :chairspin: :cookiesteal: [error]

ZhongKui1
04-10-2009, 11:36 PM
yes im posted 2 day ago too^^

nutu0092
04-10-2009, 11:44 PM
I've noticed that many seem to be posting comments about Mayn I.E Their great service etc..
instead of commenting on the game itself, which is what this competition is about :P

No comment on my love letter Empty? it was truly heartfelt :oops:

Were too busy being sick after reading your letter to comment :P :lol:

Jaytee1
04-11-2009, 12:43 AM
LOLS i reckon my reason on why i like 12sky2 was kinda random :)

flamenebula1
04-11-2009, 04:42 PM
i love love this :o

Pappp1
04-11-2009, 05:24 PM
kool

Tzuntzi2
04-11-2009, 06:01 PM
well i did it so what now? do u send a message to winner in facebook or to the person ts2 account

kamikazee2
04-11-2009, 07:21 PM
SWEET this is awesome guys :D just posted now

SmoothGaming1
04-11-2009, 08:54 PM
awsome ill take part

Jaytee1
04-13-2009, 12:34 PM
tomorow is when we find out results :D

Empty
04-14-2009, 10:01 AM
Update 13th April 2009
Response has been great guys! Keep them coming! Don't be posting such long quotes, it's just going to make me sleep ;)
For those worrying if we've received your emails at contest@mayngames.com, don't worry we got it!
There are some players who have information that does not tally with the database we have. Can the following Guests please drop an email to contest@mayngames.com with your forum ID, that would really help a lot if you happen to win the event.
Giusy Pinella Sicilia
Noitota Richard Borgén
Shan Shando
Taiwenn Tan
tri407tiny Zain Ossagi

Update 14th April 2009
The top 5 quotes will be winning the ultimate "I love TwelveSky 2" grand prize! We have as well many other rewards to be won each day from 17th onwards too. These will be given away in a lucky draw system. As long as you participate in this contest, you stand a chance to win! There is still time to participate so don't be missing this chance now!

Peter
04-14-2009, 10:14 AM
great :D hope im gonna win :D

NoobieCom1
04-14-2009, 04:30 PM
Empty, So have u all decided what kinda prize are u guys giving ? Is there a list of prizes that u guys are giving ? If yes, Please show us! lolz, so we can have a wish of what kinda prizes we wish to win! :mrgreen:

Mikeinator31
04-14-2009, 07:13 PM
I love this game sooooooo much yea!!!

Mikeinator31
04-14-2009, 07:17 PM
btw how do u put signatures on ur forum info/ where do u go to put on in.

IndoLegend1
04-14-2009, 09:02 PM
So is the event already started or it's going to start on April 17?
*Open FB and writes the quote =D*

tofilu2
04-14-2009, 09:36 PM
DONE! Post mine in Facebook. :)

Zacko1
04-14-2009, 10:58 PM
Woot! Second Mayn Interactive event! ^^

flamenebula1
04-15-2009, 01:03 AM
this event is awesome but dont know when they are going to give prizess

funart2
04-15-2009, 02:37 AM
i wrote mine a while bak but i realize now i have no idea..

how will i know that i have won :p??

loveing the events 8-)

ps Mayn is like the cool kid at school that evryone wants to be like :twisted:

princebib1
04-15-2009, 11:06 AM
I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR "12SKY2" GAME!! IT SUCKS.PATCH ALWAYS DO ERRORS... I HATE IT!! :oops:

I ALREADY TRIED EVERY OPT TO MAKE THE PATCH EFFECT SMOOTHLY BUT NOTHING WORKS..IT SUCKS..GREAT GAME I THINK BUT CAN'T BE PLAYED..

TreBizz1
04-15-2009, 12:39 PM
I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR "12SKY2" GAME!! IT SUCKS.PATCH ALWAYS DO ERRORS... I HATE IT!! :oops:

I ALREADY TRIED EVERY OPT TO MAKE THE PATCH EFFECT SMOOTHLY BUT NOTHING WORKS..IT SUCKS..GREAT GAME I THINK BUT CAN'T BE PLAYED..

Do not worry about it just yet. The game is currently awaiting the start of Open Beta. It starts on April 23rd. The entire community will need to redownload the new client which has not been released yet. So the client you are attempting to download will do you no good.

richo2
04-15-2009, 02:23 PM
mozda i postanem god na ovom 12 sky 2 ko zna waahahaha :P :ugeek:

mattrox1
04-15-2009, 10:54 PM
they told me we didnt have to download a new client but i hear there will be a new 1? :shock:

xJessix1
04-16-2009, 01:03 AM
yee! ima do it right now ;D

DomniaN2
04-17-2009, 07:39 AM
How will people be contacted if they win and are you guys still doing the prizes for today?

wirus1
04-17-2009, 02:23 PM
How will people be contacted if they win and are you guys still doing the prizes for today?
check again.

ZhongKui1
04-17-2009, 11:43 PM
Empty love TwelveSky 2 - Rise of the Sky Clan, because ....."

im dont understand it

im wrote to facebook so then im need send e-mail too?

Jaytee1
04-18-2009, 05:21 AM

im dont understand it

Sorry but the competition has closed a few days ago </3

wirus1
04-18-2009, 07:18 AM

im dont understand it

Kardeş event kapandı. o yüzden atsanda bişey farketmez. uzun süre gelmedin foruma . sana yazmıştım bi post da. neyse sormak istediğin bişe olursa yaz.ayın 17 sinden önce attıysan facebook a tamam dır. e-mail atmana gerek var galiba ben herihtimale karşı facebooktaki yazımı copyala yapıştır yaparak gonderdim..grşrz...