A2 Armor Set - 1.5m/each
A2 Saber & DB - 1.5m/each
A2 Vit Def Cape - 5m
Iron Skin - 5m
Inspirational Strike - 5m
lvl 60 Saber skills - 5m

or u can also leave your prices and we'll see if we can negotiate... :D

Thanks!
wow wish price was that low for dragons A2 gear but as for Iron skin ....might not happen as someone would gladly pay more then you to have it :mrgreen: (trust me i know)

cheve1
04-06-2009, 10:32 AM
wow wish price was that low for dragons A2 gear but as for Iron skin ....might not happen as someone would gladly pay more then you to have it :mrgreen: (trust me i know)

yeah, I know... :P I'm just hoping that someone would sell at those low prices.. :P cause Over Priced sellers are encouraged to do so knowing there are whole lot of bunch of desperate ones who are willing to pay all their life's savings just to get those.. :P and its destroying the game's economy... 40-50m isn't a joke and its not that easy to farm that much... and worst your robbing your clanmate.. :( well I'm not desperate but am hopeful.. :D hope I would be lucky enough to get those skills dropped by mobs for me so I won't have to buy it... :) my guildmate had his ironskin and inspirational strike all from mobs... what a lucky guy.. hope I was that lucky.. :)

tero022
04-06-2009, 10:42 AM

yeah, I know... :P I'm just hoping that someone would sell at those low prices.. :P cause Over Priced sellers are encouraged to do so knowing there are whole lot of bunch of desperate ones who are willing to pay all their life's savings just to get those.. :P and its destroying the game's economy... 40-50m isn't a joke and its not that easy to farm that much... and worst your robbing your clanmate.. :( well I'm not desperate but am hopeful.. :D hope I would be lucky enough to get those skills dropped by mobs for me so I won't have to buy it... :) my guildmate had his ironskin and inspirational strike all from mobs... what a lucky guy.. hope I was that lucky.. :)
lol its not much about how you price lvl60 skils an Iron skin .ect its more about whos willing to out bet you for example i found Iron skin an was selling for 30mill soon some guy said ill buy then another said ill pay more then about 7ppl later the price ended up at 70mill!! which was insane because i only ask for 30mill so that guy can't come to me cry about how i overpriced it an hes broke now cus it wasn't my fault .....

cheve1
04-06-2009, 12:39 PM
lol its not much about how you price lvl60 skils an Iron skin .ect its more about whos willing to out bet you for example i found Iron skin an was selling for 30mill soon some guy said ill buy then another said ill pay more then about 7ppl later the price ended up at 70mill!! which was insane because i only ask for 30mill so that guy can't come to me cry about how i overpriced it an hes broke now cus it wasn't my fault .....

hehehe.. yeah.. that is why I don't like those guys offering 70m for it... :P coz I cant have that much money.. lol.. I still a full set to deal with.. combining and enchanting stuff and etc.. :P

but I have nothing against those offering that much.. well they can afford it so y not.. its their money anyways ... hehehe.. the problem is people see one selling 70m will also try and do the same for his/her stuff...

but anyways, I'm just hopeful that I can get those stuff at cheaper price.. :D

tero022
04-06-2009, 12:44 PM

hehehe.. yeah.. that is why I don't like those guys offering 70m for it... :P coz I cant have that much money.. lol.. I still a full set to deal with.. combining and enchanting stuff and etc.. :P

but I have nothing against those offering that much.. well they can afford it so y not.. its their money anyways ... hehehe.. the problem is people see one selling 70m will also try and do the same for his/her stuff...

but anyways, I'm just hopeful that I can get those stuff at cheaper price.. :D
Noo don't get the wrong idea im not telling everyone to sell at 70mill cus of one (idiot)lol but i was offered that much ,why turn it down?

dart142
04-06-2009, 01:32 PM
haha good luck lol, you cant even buy 95 items for that prices, ppl sell 45-85 cheap but that dosent mean it will be always like that

cheve1
04-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Noo don't get the wrong idea im not telling everyone to sell at 70mill cus of one (idiot)lol but i was offered that much ,why turn it down?

hehehehe... don't worry man.. I totally understand.. :D if it was offered to me I would have probably took the offer too.. :P
anyways, grats man you have instant 70m... :D

haha good luck lol, you cant even buy 95 items for that prices, ppl sell 45-85 cheap but that dosent mean it will be always like that

lol, thanks man... but I really am hoping that they would sell at the price for adept 2 &5 rares... they're easy to find in marv.. lol.... got plenty of em man... I just need more.. :D I would like to farm for them myself but I get no more exp in marv.. :cry:
anyways, thanks for the response.. :D

and btw I did say that I'm willing to negotiate for your prices... so if you have one of the items listed.. maybe we can neotiate and have a deal... :D

Ruinedz1
04-07-2009, 08:26 PM

I got some A2/105 stuff for 1-2m lol.

cheve1
04-08-2009, 06:02 AM
I got some A2/105 stuff for 1-2m lol.

Wow! great! will you sell me those bro? :D thank you so much man! :D

Kronic1
04-08-2009, 05:33 PM
Dude, if you find people offering those for that price tell us i house chat. But now all of that stuff goes for at least double those prices. I'm hunting for all my A2 stuff too so next level I can rawk it.

cheve1
04-08-2009, 05:59 PM
sure thing bro... :D I too would love to hunt for those items myself.. but the thing is I get no more exp rfom those serps... :( so I guess I have to move on and just downgrade any rare item I find.. lol..

cheve1
04-09-2009, 01:41 PM
bump! just edited my post... and wanted to bring this up again.. :P

c'mon guys be a lil' generous and grant me the things that I need so I can now go full pvp build.. :D

Demoneyez1
04-12-2009, 02:34 PM
hey guys I'd like to throw in there that I am looking for :
a2 armor, gloves, boots, necky, ring, skill cape
lvl 60 1hit kat skill, iron skin,
atk pet, def pet

Demoneyez1
04-12-2009, 02:34 PM
man as i made suggestion in suggest box instead of vending out items they should have an auction house i think that is best ideal also can cut down on lag time in city and people will prolly lvl more so they dont have to waste time to sell just throw in auction house and set numerous ones up around different maps so i dont have to go to town to see whats in one like set it up by the horsekeeper lady