PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Management # 18

Wrath
09-14-2010, 07:33 AM
Hey there TS2 peeps,
Heres another one of our weekly GM interviews. Got quite a bunch of questions for this one so it should give us all some things to chew on while we wait for maint to finish. So here goes:

1. Will certain mounts keep dropping from PvP from now on?
2. Why don’t other holy stones give us 100CP when we break them?
3. Its pretty obvious that almost all of us want 15% mounts in the next patch. So will we get em?
4. Any updates on D-level pets?
5. Will the D-level pets be included in the Pet Combine System? What about the Majestic Dragon?
6. Do the D12 elites look the same as D6 elites?
7. Will the wargod be available for forever or for just a certain amount of time?
8. When are we getting 150% reinforcement?
9. Any possibilities of getting new outfits soon? The current one for Tiger female characters is just plain ugly.
10. Any updates on 72% cit rate being fixed?
11. Why arent there any active VGMs in dragon clan anymore?
12. When will the cape change bug be fixed?
13. When are we going to get the item that protects the CP rank from being demoted?
14. What is the hold up with T.I.? will the U.S. players experience any delay problems due to the distance of the server?

Those are the ones I could provide for now. If you have any post em below. Same rules, no flaming/baiting or trolling.
Nighty Night.

Tenmagnet
09-14-2010, 07:38 AM
1. Will certain mounts keep dropping from PvP from now on?

Yes.

2. Why don't other holy stones give us 100CP when we break them?

I think this was covered in a previous interview. This is a game design decision. Since you can only go after Legacy during non-HSB hours, and since HSB confers such a large advantage, they probably think giving 100 CP for all stones would be too much of a bonus.

3. Its pretty obvious that almost all of us want 15% mounts in the next patch. So will we get em?

Obvious to you, but not obvious to me. Show me that you want it and I'll show you what I can do.

4. Any updates on D-level pets?

Aeria announced that they are getting it this month, but ALT1 will be on holiday (its a big holiday in Korea). So its unlikely that they will get it this month, but if they do, then we will get it within the next 3 weeks as well.

5. Will the D-level pets be included in the Pet Combine System? What about the Majestic Dragon?

I have no news on this. Mystic Dragon will probably remain as an event prize, but that would depend on how good the Deity Pets are. So it will depend on how the game balance goes.

6. Do the D12 elites look the same as D6 elites?

Yes.

7. Will the wargod be available for forever or for just a certain amount of time?

Once you get it, you will have it forever. However all items on the CP Exchange are subject to change on the 15th of every month. So no guarantees it will be there forever, so get it while you can!

8. When are we getting 150% reinforcement?

There is no plan to introduce 150% reinforcement at this time.

9. Any possibilities of getting new outfits soon? The current one for Tiger female characters is just plain ugly.

The possibility is very high. The outfit system was designed to provide players with more vanity costume choices without having to take up valuable inventory/vault/bank/trade space.

10. Any updates on 72% cit rate being fixed?

Bug has been reported, but I have not heard any word from ALT1. As far as I know only very few people are affected by this problem and it can be solved if they use a different ring such that they only get 71% vital or such.

If this is a big problem, we will degrade your ring to 117% or to such an extent that you will have a 71% crit rate instead.

11. Why arent there any active VGMs in dragon clan anymore?

Well, no one in Dragon Clan applied for the position (anyone who wants to apply just needs to send mail to community@mayngames.com), and the old ones went inactive. It is not possible for me to force volunteers to VGM for one specific clan.

12. When will the cape change bug be fixed?

I believe the problems associated with this bug have to do with the automated anti-exploit system. Just do not change your equipment when you are in the middle of an animation sequence and you should not face any problems.

13. When are we going to get the item that protects the CP rank from being demoted?

Imperial Pardon will be released at the end of this month. We'll have the sneak peek up by this week.

14. What is the hold up with T.I.? will the U.S. players experience any delay problems due to the distance of the server?

Tactical Intervention is still not ready for release and it can be sometime before everyone will be able to play it. US players will get approximately 150ms - 200ms ping to our matchmaking server in Amsterdam, however it remains to be seen if TI will use peer-to-peer or server-client technology.

If it is the former then the location of our server does not really matter; if it is the latter then US players will have a decent play experience on our servers, although will still be markedly different from a <20ms local server.

There is still no information on whether there will be IP blocks enforced for different regions, so given the number of unknowns, there is no good answer to this question.

cassh
09-14-2010, 07:46 AM
hey Ten , do u got any idea if and when are we gettin the D-lvl capes ?

Beecee
09-14-2010, 07:46 AM
nice.......
*steals cookies*

Tenmagnet
09-14-2010, 08:08 AM
Yes Deity Capes will drop from PvM and will be introduced at the end of the month.

cassh
09-14-2010, 08:12 AM
Yes Deity Capes will drop from PvM and will be introduced at the end of the month.
thats kewl , love ya .. oh and are those capes gonna be like leets i mean...****ing hard to get em ? or just like random rares ?

Tenmagnet
09-14-2010, 10:58 AM
Only one way to find out man.

Swaygu
09-14-2010, 11:12 AM
Only one way to find out man.

Spam message you on msn? :P

Beecee
09-14-2010, 11:14 AM
Spam message you on msn? :P
or spam to forums (my duty) untill ten get pissed off :D

LastFear1
09-14-2010, 01:04 PM
how much cps will be the wargod for sure? xD

Angel
09-14-2010, 01:12 PM
I'd say I'm part Dragon... o.o
Tiger is my main but I still pop in on Angel every now and then.
Consider me as a all clan VGM :) I help out the ones that needed, not just my clan...
Although I can't use my VGM at the moment...
btw go visit CLICK (http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?44287-WarGod-CP-exchange-Part-II-o.o)

ApoSky
09-14-2010, 01:16 PM
Doesnt aeria got the 100cps for every taken stone? So its not realy "game has been designed to not have this feature". I might be wrong tho lol

Peludo
09-14-2010, 05:13 PM

OMG! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I FKN LOVA YA I WANTED THOSE CAPES SINCE I SAW THEM IN THE KOREAN VERSION AYAYAYAYAYAAY YAYAYAYAYA!! ME SO HAPPY!!

ooo can u say wat other mounts may drop from pvp! please so i waont use a space for the mongoose i dont want to waste my mount space like crazy :]

Crucify
09-14-2010, 09:05 PM
Pink horsy will drop aswell :D

Man0waR
09-15-2010, 02:39 AM
i have weasel allready:p my barbie mount :)

Beecee
09-15-2010, 04:34 AM
Pink horsy will drop aswell :D
we don't want horse, we want pony

peshraw821
09-18-2010, 06:26 AM
hello guys, i was playing TS2 sice phase 2 i downloaded the client at that time and played till i got master 16 (007) is my char name, I left playing it for along time and uninstalled the game, now I installed again and used the same manual paches that they gave us at that time but when i launch the game everytime it said download failed so I appreciate if some1 help me with this, I know many things changed till now, but what I have to do to play again...

Wrath
09-18-2010, 06:28 AM
hello guys, i was playing TS2 sice phase 2 i downloaded the client at that time and played till i got master 16 (007) is my char name, I left playing it for along time and uninstalled the game, now I installed again and used the same manual paches that they gave us at that time but when i launch the game everytime it said download failed so I appreciate if some1 help me with this, I know many things changed till now, but what I have to do to play again...

Are you sure you are on the right version's website? In our version we have Adepts instead of Masters. Its a common mistake xD

peshraw821
09-18-2010, 08:25 AM
sorry wrath i just used TS1 master instead of TS2 adept i forgot the word , lol, When I left the game I was in sky clan, and i was Adept 4 Im tiger but went to sky, now the problem is not adept or master i just want to play again thats all.