PDA

View Full Version : Snakes Pagoda/Temple of Friends Ideas

04-06-2009, 12:04 AM
Well recently i was in ToF(Temple of Friends) And i was thinking of some strategies to keep us alive and to tank the unicorn thing(4got the name). Anyways all post are welcome here excluding flames. U can come up with and idea or agree with 1.
1st stage ideas--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My idea: Top right corner in pagoda behind debree and i mean the Very corner No mobs can reach...That can be a regroup spot.All tankers shud go after RDs at the beginning to get them out of the way. If u cant tank RD and other mobs dont try (U can die at ur own risk) just run straight to the corner. After RD down every1 shud regroup. After we can use our forms and buff up. We need parties to attack and partys to unstun the ppl who hav been stunned and to be able 2 fight this boss with other Mobs around.(The horse can stun with its AOE this is an easy way to be killed). These People Require over 8k hp.(Do to the Unicorn's Vital). Mobs do respawn ( i am pretty sure :D) So dont keep killing them unless u want to take that risk or if ur taking to much dmg for them and the unicorn.To do this strategy we need a couple of things....

1.The Awaking Touch(Unstun skill).
2.8k+ Vitality for tankers.
3.We need to watch out for pty faction member incase of stun from Unicorn.
4.Not to be selfish(Meaning if u seen sum1 on a RD help them, dont just see if they die. And if ur on the RD accept the help).
5.We need to be able to follow orders.
6.We may need forms for dodge and hit rate purpose.
7.A good eye to look for those who were stunned b4 they die.

If i missed anything or if u hav any add ons Feel free to post :D

aurasu2
04-06-2009, 12:13 AM
umm how about get the tankers with a skill cape and +4 Awakening Touch robe....that should pretty much cover any chance of you being stunned (i had +2 to it from skill cape and uni robe and i didnt get stunned at all and i took out 15% of its HP before i forgot to pill and i died >.<)....the unstunners could try to unstun, but at the risk of they themselves getting stunned and then more people dieing.

My Idea: tankers with 8k+ hp need to have a skill cape and a 105 Robe +4 to Awakening Touch (unstunn skill) and we need about 10 tankers like this to minimze the duration of the fight (the more it attacks the more likely he can stun). and thats all we need for floor 1.

04-06-2009, 12:29 AM
umm how about get the tankers with a skill cape and +4 Awakening Touch robe....that should pretty much cover any chance of you being stunned (i had +2 to it from skill cape and uni robe and i didnt get stunned at all and i took out 15% of its HP before i forgot to pill and i died >.<)....the unstunners could try to unstun, but at the risk of they themselves getting stunned and then more people dieing.

My Idea: tankers with 8k+ hp need to have a skill cape and a 105 Robe +4 to Awakening Touch (unstunn skill) and we need about 10 tankers like this to minimze the duration of the fight (the more it attacks the more likely he can stun). and thats all we need for floor 1. Lol i agree with that i had a +4 robe it got me wen it ws down to 80% -.- and i was saying the Unstunner also need 8k Hp so tanks can also be unstunners

04-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Come on guys i kno some1 out there has some ideas besides me and drac0

Kronic1
04-07-2009, 05:09 PM
All I know is we all went in there and maybe 5 survive its first aoe. It was sad. I could have sold that key for 1mil too...