PDA

View Full Version : "The Last Warrior" Event Announcement! [CONCLUDED]

Trademark1
04-02-2009, 01:24 PM
Greetings, Phase II Beta Testers!

It's sad to announce that Closed Beta Phase II is coming to an end.
Server will be shutting down at April 6th 1 AM GMT.

Hold on.. Where there is MAYN, there is fun! Therefore, there will be a unique event named "The Last Warrior".
But! This time, there's a catch. You'll have to be at least Level 90 as it'll be held in Ghost Valley.

We strongly encourage everyone, to work towards at least Level 90 so that you could take part in the "The Last Warrior" event!
It's an event not to be missed! Guest Service Representatives (GSR) will lead each clan into Ghost Valley and
engage your enemies. Whether or not if it is a player, or monster!

Of course, you'll have to listen to the GSRs instructions! After all, they only mean to bring you good.
All Level 90 and above are invited. "The Last Warrior" event will start on [April 3rd, 4th and 5th] at 6 PM to 9 PM GMT.
Rewards? Of course.

We wish you good luck and also hope to see many players there!

* Event Details

Event: "The Last Warrior"
Time: April 3rd, 4th and 5th at 6 PM to 9 PM GMT.
Level Requirement: Level 90 and above
Task: Get Rid of Everything!!!

These are the Guest Service Representatives that will be leading your clan to victory!

GSR-Todios will lead The Imperial Dragon Clan.
GSR-Motoken will lead The Royal Snakes Clan.
GSR-Fornex will lead The Fierce Tiger Clan.

EDIT: 4th April - The Last Warrior Event will be different. You'll definitely enjoy it. :)

4th April Task:
Kill the GSR(s).
There will be 3 rounds to kill the GSR(s).
Each round will consist of 40 minutes, thereafter, we'll have a short interval of 20 minutes.

Your clan will achieve victory if your GSR has the lowest death count.

wolfboy1
04-02-2009, 01:44 PM
I dont like that ive been playing long now im lv 56 if u coold pm me or email me how to lv up 30 lv to 90 in 2 days plz do >< wy not make it 60 +

Greetings, Phase II Beta Testers!

It's sad to announce that Closed Beta Phase II is coming to an end.
Server will be shutting down at April 6th 1 AM GMT.

Hold on.. Where there is MAYN, there is fun! Therefore, there will be a unique event named "The Last Warrior".
But! This time, there's a catch. You'll have to be at least Level 90 as it'll be held in Ghost Valley.
We strongly encourage everyone, to work towards at least Level 90 so that you could take part in the "The Last Warrior" event!
It's an event not to be missed! Guest Service Representatives (GSR) will lead each clan into Ghost Valley and
engage your enemies. Whether or not if it is a player, or monster!
Of course, you'll have to listen to the GSRs instructions! After all, they only mean to bring you good.

All Level 90 and above are invited. "The Last Warrior" event will start on [April 3rd, 4th and 5th] at 6 PM to 9 PM GMT.

Rewards? Of course.

We wish you good luck and also hope to see many players there!

* Event Details

Event: "The Last Warrior"
Time: April 3rd, 4th and 5th at 6 PM to 9 PM GMT.
Level Requirement: Level 90 and above
Task: Get Rid of Everything!!!

These are the Guest Service Representatives that will be leading your clan to victory!

GSR-Todios will lead The Imperial Dragon Clan.
GSR-Motoken will lead The Royal Snakes Clan.
GSR-Fornex will lead The Fierce Tiger Clan.

DarkSlayer1
04-02-2009, 01:44 PM
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH :mrgreen:

nyko62
04-02-2009, 01:54 PM
Isn't this unfair for the <lvl90's? that sucks :cry:

beyondmoonRZ1
04-02-2009, 02:11 PM
this is gonna be great yal i juss hope i can keep my char is all this was hard work ya know ^^

Rz (Rage) Anonymous snake clan ya digg

Dejavu1
04-02-2009, 02:27 PM
and when will the open beta start?

dofur2
04-02-2009, 02:27 PM
this event sounds awesome. looking forward to it.

Trademark1
04-02-2009, 02:29 PM
Dear Guests!

Please do not be discouraged. You still have ample time to hit Level 90. We are hosting the events for three nights.

The higher levels of ShadeGlow server has actually worked hard and we would want them to be recognized for their efforts.

Holy Stone battle are actually held at Ghost Valley. We would like to let everyone know that the Holy Stone battle is actually the main feature of the game.
However, this is not a Holy Stone battle. This is an event to recognize those that have worked hard for their status.
We have also noticed that there are quite a number of Level 90 and above who has never been to Ghost Valley, this is also a chance for them to discover the route there and to experience the feel.

We are actually promoting the battle. We want to encourage players to join the war at Ghost Valley; to assist your clan mates towards victory.

Everyone would have to have teamwork in order to have victory. We also do hope the higher levels would guide the new ones, to help them hit Level 90.
After all, you would need as many people as possible right? ;)

-™

unfolly1
04-02-2009, 03:03 PM
So by the idea that your holding an event that everyone throws away everything your saying that everything will infact be wiped because there is no point in holding onto your items?, also would it be possible for closed beta tester accounts to get special items to show they participated durring closed beta? like a cloak that says CP user on it or something?, in any case im sad to hear that i wont be able to play 12sky 2 for very much longer it was a pleasure and i appreciate it very much and it was so much fun so thank you for the opportunity i can't wait for open beta to play this awesome game again!

dofur2
04-02-2009, 03:06 PM
So by the idea that your holding an event that everyone throws away everything your saying that everything will infact be wiped because there is no point in holding onto your items?, also would it be possible for closed beta tester accounts to get special items to show they participated durring closed beta? like a cloak that says CP user on it or something?, in any case im sad to hear that i wont be able to play 12sky 2 for very much longer it was a pleasure and i appreciate it very much and it was so much fun so thank you for the opportunity i can't wait for open beta to play this awesome game again!

that's not what he's saying. there won't be a wipe.

this is just an event to get the higher levels to work together and create some unity and to just have some good old fashioned fun :)

Orija71
04-02-2009, 03:13 PM
when is OB starting?

unfolly1
04-02-2009, 03:16 PM

that's not what he's saying. there won't be a wipe.

this is just an event to get the higher levels to work together and create some unity and to just have some good old fashioned fun :)

ah okay just trying to get my facts straight awell anyway lol k got it now thx

junediosito1
04-02-2009, 04:05 PM
Sorry, can someone tell me if after the closed beta test will save the char?

and then closed the 2 test to pass?

thank you very much:

charname: kogalord lvl55
clan:snake clan
guild: katanaeterna
posting.php?mode=reply&f=7&t=4518# (http://forum.12sky2.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=7&t=4518#)
;)

strider1
04-02-2009, 04:12 PM
sounds like a fun and exciting event ^^ well GL to those lvl 90 and above. have lots of fun for you all deserve it. im just lvl 50 and if i didnt have to work so much i would be there enjoying it also lol have fun :) see everyone in OB thanks alot MAYN for lettin me in on a great game it is truly awesome :)

perzsakiraly2
04-02-2009, 04:35 PM
Hm how could I make 90 in 3 days im 65 now:S And im very slow :((

dofur2
04-02-2009, 04:40 PM
Hm how could I make 90 in 3 days im 65 now:S And im very slow :((

you can do it!

just get a full party and grind in the third maps caves. grind grind grind. otherwise you'll miss out :(

heehee1
04-02-2009, 05:05 PM
so what do we do in the event? like collecting stuff? or what

Shell1
04-02-2009, 05:51 PM
It's PARTY TIME! :mrgreen:

I mean.. party up and grind :lol:
C'mon we can do it~!

Espresso1
04-02-2009, 05:53 PM
When does OB start after CB2? Estimated time frame? Liek days? weeks? month?

mitzaspa12
04-02-2009, 06:10 PM
I'm sure this will be loads of fun thanks for the great event Mayn :D

mocanu2
04-02-2009, 06:24 PM
This event is mostly for the people that have been working hard in training in 12sky2.

Blonan2
04-02-2009, 06:39 PM
HAHAHAH all u noobs who sit in town all day and never lvl up better get grindin :twisted:

ItachiUchiha1
04-02-2009, 06:58 PM
they should do at least on lvl80 instead of 90 lolz too high plus others players who got up to lvl100 or upper they can play all day and i can't play everyday ffs and i'm only in lvl61 to get up to 90!!!!!! damn...

dofur2
04-02-2009, 07:01 PM
you can't enter ghost valley at 80. that's why the level requirement is 90.

eXtazi2
04-02-2009, 07:03 PM
This event is mostly for the people that have been working hard in training in 12sky2.
yup.. srry to say there are ppl working hard in rl :P
Should be called the Event of No-lifers..muhahaha!! :mrgreen:

Well its ok, have fun.. its a great game and Im looking forward to play more in due time :D

ItachiUchiha1
04-02-2009, 07:33 PM
yup.. srry to say there are ppl working hard in rl :P
Should be called the Event of No-lifers..muhahaha!! :mrgreen:

Well its ok, have fun.. its a great game and Im looking forward to play more in due time :D

haha ya no lifers i mean when i was in like lvl30 and it was on Wednesday 2days after phase2 start there was like 3ppl who was already in 80 or 90 was like wtf.... no wonder we got a lots of high lvl players in our clan lolz...most of them play everyday :evil:

xHadrialx1
04-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Well I'm totally looking forward to participate in this event, even though I'm not going to be able to participate all three days because I have to work and study for my classes, but at least I'm looking forward to participate in 2 of the three days. :wink:

04-02-2009, 09:12 PM
To be honest leveling is quite easy, if you just work hard without any socializing (besides partying) and fooling around you can get easily a level every ~15min in caves at like level 50+ 0.0

tomas2312
04-02-2009, 09:31 PM
Sounds good. Wish CB wasn't ending this week... CB started after my spring break was over and it's finishing right before my Easter break starts. I was hoping I would get to play during atleast one of them, so I can catch back up in levels, but I guess that's my luck :x .

Didn't think that the last day would be such a surprise lol. Wanted to hit master before it ended.

But anyways, thanks for a great CB2 MAYN. I'll try getting in on the event.

But this event may unbalance the game in a way. The reason it was getting balanced now was because all the Tigers leveld up, and only some of the Snakes and Dragons leveled up, so the numbers at the top were matched. Because of this event, the lower mass of Snakes and Dragons that are hogging the low level wars are going to level up, and the true numbers of each faction are going to come up earlier than expected.

That gives me the incentive I need to grind as hard as possible.

Hee
04-02-2009, 10:28 PM
I want to know what u all are going to do aboutt the lag i mean with all 90+ gamers in ghost vally at the same time u all know its going to make lag problems.......
Just something for u all to think about :P

mistyQ1
04-03-2009, 12:11 AM
I can't wait for the next BETA III or the Final Release.... *muah*

IGN : misty
House : COVENANT
Level : 40++

mistyQ1
04-03-2009, 12:14 AM
So when would be the Beta III be opened or starts? *winks* Also about the level 90 players... why not level 40++ could also have a special event... i think that would be fair enough don't you think so sweeties? *blush*

IGN : misty
House : COVENANT
Level : 40++

*hugs all*

Chmielu1
04-03-2009, 06:31 AM
Make 1 day 100% exp or something :P will be easy for other ppl to hit 90 and have fun with event

Angelix1
04-03-2009, 06:50 AM
No they wont do exp event since the characters wont get wiped

Mythres1
04-03-2009, 09:42 AM
Grr why I noticed this thing soo grr'ing late :( Hope to hit lv 90 today or so.

Darealking1
04-03-2009, 10:21 AM
so when closed beta ends and the open beta starts will we be able to keep our characters and do we keep them when the real game is released too?

Buttercup1
04-03-2009, 02:02 PM
Yey ...
i realy wait for this one ..
i cant go 2day(work)
but i am on 4th
so go PVP :D
cya all in the game HF

SpongeRob1
04-03-2009, 02:22 PM
Yeah I feel sorry for the people below level 90. I mean is it their fault they have to work? Maybe set up an event for them as well? I spy game, Where's Waldo, Simon says, 500m sprint, something like that. If not I'll host my own on the last day (Dragon Clan only! xD)

Shell1
04-03-2009, 04:13 PM
Event for today is starting soon! Everyone ready?!

- jumps around feeling excited - :lol:

:mrgreen:

nutu0092
04-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Event for today is starting soon! Everyone ready?!

:mrgreen:

:o NO!!!
I need to do my finger exercises and restock the fridge with red bull
and order some take out and walk the dog, feed the goldfish,
hang the washing, hoover the house, work, weed the garden...
WAIT WAIT WAIT please :P :lol:

Shell1
04-03-2009, 04:49 PM

Time and tide wait for no man. Hurray up and get into the war! Don't forget to gather your army :D

dofur2
04-03-2009, 05:37 PM
i spent half an hour there. it was fun. until i noticed that there was an exp loss active. the mobs you're spawning are not suitable for 90+'ers. i'm thinking 100-ish. so i quit playing for today completely.

a hint for future events. no exp loss.

Shell1
04-03-2009, 08:42 PM
Event for 3rd April has ended.

Any suggestion kindly post it here (http://forum.12sky2.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4589).

Trademark1
04-03-2009, 10:19 PM
Edited my first post. ;)

Yes, The Last Warrior will be different on the 4th April. :)

It'll definitely be enjoyable. Hope to see more Guests there!

-™

peshraw821
04-04-2009, 05:24 AM
so what will happen to characters under lvl 90???????????????????? i think it was wasting time to play coz i did nothing just playing the game but i cant get to lvl 90 till 6 april. :roll: :cry:

Shell1
04-04-2009, 06:58 AM
Those under Level 90 unable to join in "The Last Warrior" event do not feel dishearten, you still can stay tune to the Clan Chat and keep a lookout for notices to enjoy the on-going excitement over at the Ghost Valley war.

And.. is still not too late to grind your way up to Level 90 now! There's tonight and tomorrow night, so what are you all waiting for?! :mrgreen:

nutu0092
04-04-2009, 07:06 AM

Time and tide wait for no man. Hurray up and get into the war! Don't forget to gather your army :D

The event starts at 6am my time, so i will be busy sleeping :P unfortunately :(

bogdanjunior2
04-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Lol, I think its awesome its 90+, as it should be. This entire time all have people in their factions that just sit and farm low lvl wars, its about time the people that do all the work for faction get recognition of some sort. I know as far as dragons go we have been telling them to go out and lvl so they can help defend/attack and actually contribute/help. So for those under 90 who started when cb2 open u have no excuse, should have listened. Higher lvls deserve this at least for all the time they have been grinding and fighting in ghost valley to win u(the low lvls) 10% to lvl with. I say rock on to all high lvls of all the factions, and boo all u low lvl farmers as in my eyes ur worthless to neones faction, if u not contribute then u are no help thus i have no time for u or neone who does so

Lavafodder1
04-04-2009, 07:33 PM
Good luck tigers we own 90 and up now lets show them all who owns ts2 TIGER!!!!!!

peshraw821
04-06-2009, 04:52 AM
so i do my best and got lvl 46 because most time i faced errors and couldnt log on so this wasted many time , then what will happen to the characters we made, i mean i have lvl46 char , if the game starts again can i play with the same char or start again????????????????

name:007
clan: Firce Tigers
lvl: 46 (phurba)

hope get an answer soon ;)

peshraw821
04-06-2009, 04:52 AM
so i do my best and got lvl 46 because most time i faced errors and couldnt log on so this wasted many time , then what will happen to the characters we made, i mean i have lvl46 char , if the game starts again can i play with the same char or start again????????????????

name:007
clan: Firece Tigers
lvl: 46 (phurba)

hope get an answer soon ;)

Kronic1
04-06-2009, 05:33 PM
If you read 1 of any 100 topics you know you wont have to start over.

And to the people complaining about people being high levels... We worked hard to get to the lvl were at. I'm 110 and not even adept yet but I worked hard for it, through errors and bad wifi connections. Figure out the game and it becomes alot easier. Wanna get to 90 quicker then you'r gonna have to learn to AOE and get in cave parties, or learn how to boss hunt.

As for the event, if you're lvl 90 and you went to this event you got tossed around. @ 108 on the first day event I was getting tossed around. Not to mention the lag... But it was fun. Especially swopping in and taking all the tigers drops from under their noses after killing dieties.

The second day was much better though, and not just because snakes pwnd

Kronic1
04-06-2009, 05:35 PM
Also about the bosses during the event. Not suitable for 90's however if your 100+ with hp over 8000 it was good... Note I only got 6k life and instant died on diety vits...

nasikas121
04-22-2009, 08:59 AM
Hei Comon need more server 1 server i cant log in its full ;(