PDA

View Full Version : 10 Minute disconnect error - info needed please

Zixin
07-20-2010, 10:50 AM
Hello all

In an attempt to assist ALT1 in getting to the bottom of this issue, I ask for all players who gets this error as well as those who have experienced this error in the past to please post the following information on this thread:

0) Player & forum nick
1) What were you doing in-game before getting disconnected?
2) How did you got disconnected? (connection error / exit game / force close alt-f4 game / map load failed / game crashed)
3) Where were you disconnected? (which map: in town / in lab / in cave / map loading screen / etc)
4) When was the last time you received this error message? (date / time)
5) How long did the error message persist for? (hours)

We realise that you may not have all of the info, but please post as much as you can so that we can get this resolved.

Thanks in advance

07-20-2010, 11:27 AM
This error coming from failed attempt to duplicate items in game :D

Mephisto
07-20-2010, 11:43 AM
When you type something while getting portet in war for example then you get that error.

FireScape
07-20-2010, 02:17 PM
id rather wait a few minutes than get permastunned

GodOfWars
07-20-2010, 05:28 PM
Hello all

In an attempt to assist ALT1 in getting to the bottom of this issue, I ask for all players who gets this error as well as those who have experienced this error in the past to please post the following information on this thread:

0) Player & forum nick
1) What were you doing in-game before getting disconnected?
2) How did you got disconnected? (connection error / exit game / force close alt-f4 game / map load failed / game crashed)
3) Where were you disconnected? (which map: in town / in lab / in cave / map loading screen / etc)
4) When was the last time you received this error message? (date / time)
5) How long did the error message persist for? (hours)

We realise that you may not have all of the info, but please post as much as you can so that we can get this resolved.

Thanks in advanceIGN GodOfWars
Was in a1-a3 war
Coming back from war (cant log in character 001)
Loading Screen
Last night 1:00 A.M forum time 9:00 pm here
Only for about 5 mins

Peter
07-20-2010, 08:25 PM
IGN GodOfWars
Was in a1-a3 war
Coming back from war (cant log in character 001)
Loading Screen
Last night 1:00 A.M forum time 9:00 pm here
Only for about 5 mins
you were typing during or just before the teleport out of the war?

btw

i have a 2 months dc error

and i like it ;d

Crucify
07-20-2010, 10:22 PM
LMAO why a 2-month's dc error ?

GodOfWars
07-22-2010, 04:32 AM
you were typing during or just before the teleport out of the war?

btw

i have a 2 months dc error

and i like it ;dWell I wasn't typing and gl with ur rl life =)

Conga
07-25-2010, 06:18 PM
0) Player & forum nick (Theories / Conga)
1) What were you doing in-game before getting disconnected? (Typing in chat and teliported to town)
2) How did you got disconnected? (connection error)
3) Where were you disconnected? (War teling to town)
4) When was the last time you received this error message? (7/25/10 / 2:10pm est)
5) How long did the error message persist for? (1minute-2minutes)

Justice
07-26-2010, 05:23 AM
Hello All,
For sometime, like since last week, many ppl in Karahan/Turkish Server had 10min Dis. problem that can not be solved by itself.
Based on the information that got from GM and Forum Mods, unfortunately Game Panel or smthng has a problem right now and they can not do anything. Some of my friends are still in 10min Dis. status for more than 5 days; me is like 2.5 days. At the moment, we are waiting for the server reset which will be happen on Wednesday.
So, If you also can solve this problem / can DC ppl from Karahan, we would be glad.
Otherwise, I still want to inform you about this different and bad kind of 10. Min Dc problem.

0) Player & forum nick (Justice / Justice)
1) What were you doing in-game before getting disconnected? (Nothing, standing still)
3) Where were you disconnected? (Town)
4) When was the last time you received this error message? (7/24/10 / 4:30pm GMT +2)
5) How long did the error message persist for? (until now, and still I can not be able to login)

I dont know this will help or you can do anything to re-solve Karahan Problems.
But if it will be useful and/or you can solve it, I would like to help with gathering info from other Turkish ppl.

Regards,

GaDFatheR
07-27-2010, 03:44 PM
I get dc when i teleprot to annotther map ! doesnt amtter what map it is ! when i go gv /when i log in/ when we invade ! Sometimes when the map loads 100% it appears me a box !! In the left it says "Debug" and in the right it says "Close" !
It doesnt matter whats i press "Debug" or "Close" the game is closing ! And its rly anoying ...last time when we invaded ,we reached dragons town ,i went into theyr town ...but when it was 100% loaded it appeard to me that box ! thought i will kill some1 in that moment ! Anyways i will reinstall the game ...hope i wont have any problems again
But if i do ..... can some1 explain to me why is this hapening , or what should i do to prevent this? Thank you

Zixin
07-30-2010, 12:53 PM
Hello All,
For sometime, like since last week, many ppl in Karahan/Turkish Server had 10min Dis. problem that can not be solved by itself.
Based on the information that got from GM and Forum Mods, unfortunately Game Panel or smthng has a problem right now and they can not do anything. Some of my friends are still in 10min Dis. status for more than 5 days; me is like 2.5 days. At the moment, we are waiting for the server reset which will be happen on Wednesday.
So, If you also can solve this problem / can DC ppl from Karahan, we would be glad.
Otherwise, I still want to inform you about this different and bad kind of 10. Min Dc problem.

0) Player & forum nick (Justice / Justice)
1) What were you doing in-game before getting disconnected? (Nothing, standing still)
3) Where were you disconnected? (Town)
4) When was the last time you received this error message? (7/24/10 / 4:30pm GMT +2)
5) How long did the error message persist for? (until now, and still I can not be able to login)

I dont know this will help or you can do anything to re-solve Karahan Problems.
But if it will be useful and/or you can solve it, I would like to help with gathering info from other Turkish ppl.

Regards,

Hi Justice

It would be useful if you can ask the Karahan players to add there info here, (for those who experience the problem). The more information we have the easier it would be to fix.

Cryllis
08-15-2010, 03:33 AM
i only get that message if i talk rite b4 mapping... and it last only a few min

Crucify
08-15-2010, 11:46 PM
<.<

So far i know, ya

SOB131
08-16-2010, 09:04 AM
are u guys kidding?? i figured it out in a day if u start typing then press enter as u port to any map this error happens

BMcGee
08-16-2010, 05:16 PM
are u guys kidding?? i figured it out in a day if u start typing then press enter as u port to any map this error happens

ik....been like this since ts1- alt1 still hasnt fixed it >.>

morbid
09-14-2010, 11:19 AM
im am the queen of 10 min dc...but i only get it while porting and pressing enter...which for me is alomost always <3

dam80
01-18-2011, 05:06 PM
did not know that not :O