PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Management # 9

Wrath
06-22-2010, 06:20 AM
Didn’t get too many questions this week. Was pretty busy, damn college. Im posting this a bit early because I have a LOT of Physics to do and Im not even sure if I will finish it overnight. As always if you guys have any more of your own questions your more than welcome to post them in here. This thread is only for informational purposes, no flaming or baiting in here please. Thanks.

1. Why are you guys releasing D9-12 so soon? Any way we can get it postponed?
2. CP List. Need I say more? (you guys really don’t get tired of this question -.-)
3. Snakes and tigers are still unable to ally today. Our CL turned in a ticket today. Why is it so and how soon can it be fixed?
4. Can you implement another way to get rares other than drops?
5. When will deity’s be able to TS? Not all of us have full elite sets.
6. Has XTrap really been bypassed some sort of hacker or is that just a rumor? Is this going to turn into another Aeria?
7. Anything else we can look forward to in future patches other than D9-12? Way to go, killing the PvP all summer.
8. Are you guys doing something about leechers in lab?
9. Gambling is prohibited ingame. But aren’t these lottery bags and cards of yours a gamble too?
10. Can there be a promo calendar? So that we can save money in advance.
11. Is there a possible that can DC other players?
12. Can there be a marriage system ingame? (this might cause some serious problems for babe magnets like me xD)

good night.

WorshipMe
06-22-2010, 06:22 AM
gg ^^ cant w8 for the answer :x

FireScape
06-22-2010, 06:26 AM
3. someone told me nobody can ally until the lowest clan has an ally, which is dragons so we have to wait for them
11. i know it is possible on aeria, so im guessing if some super techy knew how get through xtrap, than probably
12. pff easy to flirt with someone on a game :)

Guchoo
06-22-2010, 06:34 AM
12. Can there be a marriage system ingame? (this might cause some serious problems for babe magnets like me xD
this was suggested long time ago but magnet or some1 said its impossible to implement :(

2. CP List. Need I say more? (you guys really don’t get tired of this question -.-)

+1

waiting for answers :)

OnlyMe
06-22-2010, 06:34 AM
you should ask the 4th question differently before you get a smart *** answer like . . ."Open Scrolls" ;p

WorshipMe
06-22-2010, 06:37 AM
Maybe GMs could make a way to marry in-game with out implementing anything o.o like they basically host a wedding like an event and announce the couple and stuff with the server chat.

Guchoo
06-22-2010, 06:38 AM
Maybe GMs could make a way to marry in-game with out implementing anything o.o like they basically host a wedding like an event and announce the couple and stuff with the server chat.
that would be nice and give your future virtual wife an elite ring ? :D

Cryllis
06-22-2010, 07:13 AM
[QUOTE=Guchoo;386406]this was suggested long time ago but magnet or some1 said its impossible to implement :( [\QUOTE]
idk if this is the one ur talking about or if maybe they said it somewhere else( w/ website change and 11 pgs....i couldnt find any GMs saying anything. ;\
http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?16601-Marriage-System

Guchoo
06-22-2010, 07:37 AM
ya i am talking about that suggestion and i also remember answer from magnet or empty said it but not sure if it was in that thread ,its impossible bc due to the game design they said so as i remember :|

Empty2
06-22-2010, 07:55 AM
1. Why are you guys releasing D9-12 so soon? Any way we can get it postponed?
We are currently conducting a poll for in regards to the releasing the next upcoming content patch for D9-D12 (http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?38595-Official-Poll-D9-12-In-June-2010). After we have compiled all the results to what the poll have stated only then will we decide to put up D9-D12 Content or not. So to put it its technically up to the votes of the community to decide its own fate.

The CP Exchange List which is available on the forum has a sad tale and fate which apparently the management failed to respond to it each time it had been brought up during each meeting every week and everyday. I'm trying my very best to push for this list but I cannot guarantee if they still attempt to procrastinate in regards to this one.

3. Snakes and tigers are still unable to ally today. Our CL turned in a ticket today. Why is it so and how soon can it be fixed?
We are currently looking into this issue and have added it to our bugs list, we'll have it shipped off to ALT1 as soon as we have completely preform a few more test in why it is not working.

4. Can you implement another way to get rares other than drops?
Where else do you think you should get rares from? I mean they are called rares for a reason :)

5. When will deity’s be able to TS? Not all of us have full elite sets.
At the current moment, ALT1 has yet to develope a Master/Disciple System for Deity Level, thought we have already added this suggestion to our ever long list of suggestions for ALT1 to attempt to implement. Once again no guarantee on this one.

6. Has XTrap really been bypassed some sort of hacker or is that just a rumor? Is this going to turn into another Aeria?

We have brought up this issue to X-trap and they are currently looking into this situation. We will be getting into contact with them more frequently to discuss about this issue.

7. Anything else we can look forward to in future patches other than D9-12? Way to go, killing the PvP all summer.

Hmmm..... so far to note. CP to state exchange and 30 CP exchange system.

8. Are you guys doing something about leechers in lab?
We are currently going through suggestions and ideas of building a system to help with the leechers situation in Lab until then do bear with us.

9. Gambling is prohibited ingame. But aren’t these lottery bags and cards of yours a gamble too?
If a game of chance is counted as gambling, then that would mean all games are classified under gambling too? Food for thought :)

10. Can there be a promo calendar? So that we can save money in advance.
The Promotion are randomly posted not even I know what will be on and what will not be on.

11. Is there a possible that can DC other players?
Unless they have GM power there is no other way .... or well technically there is ....... if your seated beside them :)

12. Can there be a marriage system ingame? (this might cause some serious problems for babe magnets like me xD)
We have posted this idea to ALT1 once before. But up to today we have not heard anything on it.

cassh
06-22-2010, 08:14 AM
Hey empty , when the heck are u guys gonna implement the legacy announcement thing ??? it was supposed to be implented from cb2 , more than 1 year passed and we still dont got it , is it that hard to pop an announcement up there ??? srsly..

Guchoo
06-22-2010, 08:18 AM
The CP Exchange List which is available on the forum has a sad tale and fate which apparently the management failed to respond to it each time it had been brought up during each meeting every week and everyday. I'm trying my very best to push for this list but I cannot guarantee if they still attempt to procrastinate in regards to this one.

ohh come on is it so hard to create one list omfg :|

Cryllis
06-22-2010, 08:25 AM
ohh come on is it so hard to create one list omfg :|

if u wanna make money and avoid tons of whiners and know the value of stuff w/o playing the game; yes, it is very hard

Guchoo
06-22-2010, 08:47 AM
but why i am asking , when everyone already know the answer:

Sadly each time try talking about it the manager just toss the idea out of the window coz the only thing in their brains are $$$$$

Angel
06-22-2010, 08:50 AM
Creating a list ain't that hard.
Getting everyone to agree with it and actually implent it is.

Just be patient.
Get even more CP so you will have even more CP to spend for all the shiny stuff. ;)

Campino
06-22-2010, 09:10 AM
Any plans when we get the real Title system which koreans have?

MrDee1
06-22-2010, 10:03 AM
lol marriage system . Thats still for me the most idiotic thing ive ever seen in a game.

cassh
06-22-2010, 10:38 AM
Do i really have to spamm this ?

Hey empty , when the heck are u guys gonna implement the legacy announcement thing ??? it was supposed to be implented from cb2 , more than 1 year passed and we still dont got it , is it that hard to pop an announcement up there ??? srsly..

Swaygu
06-22-2010, 10:59 AM
MrDee;386535']lol marriage system . Thats still for me the most idiotic thing ive ever seen in a game.

Rofl i agree. This is a game, not real life. We might aswell get cars, houses(to live in), food and all that also then. Then after that we change the name of the game to SIMS Rise of the Sky clan.

Final1
06-22-2010, 11:48 AM
At the current moment, ALT1 has yet to develope a Master/Disciple System for Deity Level, thought we have already added this suggestion to our ever long list of suggestions for ALT1 to attempt to implement. Once again no guarantee on this one.

Not true, the Koreans god levels are able to TS adepts.

Style
06-22-2010, 12:00 PM
CB2 Cash?

ROFL.

cassh
06-22-2010, 12:35 PM
CB2 Cash?

ROFL.

huh ? what did u said , 8 yo guy ?

Beecee
06-22-2010, 02:53 PM
Cb2 <3

OssMan381
06-22-2010, 03:38 PM
We are currently conducting a poll for in regards to the releasing the next upcoming content patch for D9-D12 (http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?38595-Official-Poll-D9-12-In-June-2010). After we have compiled all the results to what the poll have stated only then will we decide to put up D9-D12 Content or not. So to put it its technically up to the votes of the community to decide its own fate.

We are currently looking into this issue and have added it to our bugs list, we'll have it shipped off to ALT1 as soon as we have completely preform a few more test in why it is not working.

Where else do you think you should get rares from? I mean they are called rares for a reason :)

We have brought up this issue to X-trap and they are currently looking into this situation. We will be getting into contact with them more frequently to discuss about this issue.

Hmmm..... so far to note. CP to state exchange and 30 CP exchange system.

We are currently going through suggestions and ideas of building a system to help with the leechers situation in Lab until then do bear with us.

If a game of chance is counted as gambling, then that would mean all games are classified under gambling too? Food for thought :)

The Promotion are randomly posted not even I know what will be on and what will not be on.

Unless they have GM power there is no other way .... or well technically there is ....... if your seated beside them :)

We have posted this idea to ALT1 once before. But up to today we have not heard anything on it.

well now i know why your name is EMPTY its cos that what your answers are :( sorry but nothing really got answered

cassh
06-22-2010, 04:03 PM
OssMan38;386693']well now i know why your name is EMPTY its cos that what your answers are :( sorry but nothing really got answered

thats how they are supposed to answer ...

LingChoiSun
06-22-2010, 04:36 PM
Creating a list ain't that hard.
Getting everyone to agree with it and actually implent it is.

Just be patient.
Get even more CP so you will have even more CP to spend for all the shiny stuff. ;)

+1000

LingChoiSun
06-22-2010, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by [EN]OssMan38
well now i know why your name is EMPTY its cos that what your answers are sorry but nothing really got answered

thats how they are supposed to answer ...

shame to u both use ur brain first befor blame and insult mayn and GM
how about some constructive posts

OssMan381
06-22-2010, 04:56 PM
shame to u both use ur brain first befor blame and insult mayn and GM
how about some constructive posts
where am I blaming tell me where I am blaming I said a fact the answers were empty they were not answered therefore empty

cassh
06-22-2010, 04:58 PM
i said a fact as well...thats how a company representative should answer...they are not allowed to give away to much info , u knoow ? D: