PDA

View Full Version : lvls in house(guild)

shikamaru2
03-12-2009, 04:58 PM
i think its the best to get in house lvls of all house mates cuz some1 wanna know how improve their m8s so know who stay or who kick or w/e :) i think this i wanna see in some time in game? what do u think ppl? :)

DarkSlayer1
03-12-2009, 05:14 PM
i think its the best to get in house lvls of all house mates cuz some1 wanna know how improve their m8s so know who stay or who kick or w/e :) i think this i wanna see in some time in game? what do u think ppl? :)

wel i would like to see that to then il know if i leveld enough for 1 day :mrgreen:

shikamaru2
03-12-2009, 09:24 PM

wel i would like to see that to then il know if i leveld enough for 1 day :mrgreen:

tru xD

BLooD2
03-12-2009, 09:32 PM
I personally think the current ranking system is fine, I never kick people just because of level but of
A: Not on atleast once every 3 days(without an excuse before hand)
B: When they are on they dont level

nutu0092
03-12-2009, 09:35 PM
I like this idea, specifically because of the time differences we
all have.
If a house member had leveled overnight when i was not on,
i'd be able to put up an announcement to congratulate them.

omnytrix2
03-14-2009, 06:46 AM
This is an interesting idea, I can see how some players may not want everyone in their guild to see their level, due to the ability of anyone playing all three factions. Someone may use it to be a spy. ;)

Anyways, I will add this to our list. Thanks guys!

nutu0092
03-14-2009, 07:23 AM
This is an interesting idea, I can see how some players may not want everyone in their guild to see their level, due to the ability of anyone playing all three factions. Someone may use it to be a spy. ;)

Anyways, I will add this to our list. Thanks guys!

True, although if someone was to go to all that trouble, they deserve to
know what level i am Lol.

I would be more concerned about other info getting out, like Ventrilo info for instance,
many people post the info in their house message.
At the end of the day, it is up to the House Leaders who they allow to join.

shikamaru2
03-14-2009, 02:25 PM
i mean to know lvls for fun if im guild leader first who get 25/50/100 lvl get good item or other things if u say some1 would be spy hmmm so join only trustly ppl who play or get lvl cap to guild ;)

pinguin2
03-16-2009, 12:59 AM
I like this idea. Couple with the new & improved party system, it will allow guildies to get a suitable party within their guild, helping with levelling.

shikamaru2
03-16-2009, 07:16 PM
I like this idea. Couple with the new & improved party system, it will allow guildies to get a suitable party within their guild, helping with levelling.

tru :]

shikamaru2
03-16-2009, 07:19 PM
anyway for example only house leaders and vice house leaders would know lvls of their guildies

omnytrix2
03-16-2009, 07:33 PM
anyway for example only house leaders and vice house leaders would know lvls of their guildies
Then who would that help?

shikamaru2
03-19-2009, 02:12 AM
Then who would that help?

then i got good idea to know what lvl of house guildes may click on settings (grant authority like join add notice see lvls or somethin like that) in house by house master :) for trust ppl if common plays just join may get only normal viev of house and solded spy in house from other fraction....