PDA

View Full Version : spawn killing shouldn't be allowed

mihai322
03-07-2009, 11:31 PM
http://imgcash4.imageshack.us/img8/381/s00009.jpg

this is a very good reason why spawn killing shouldn't be allowed we couldn't even get buffed half the time before dieing and no screen shots of it but as well no running into portals to hide rebuff etc.

03-07-2009, 11:43 PM
I'm sorry where are your towers? :(

kenzokiller12
03-08-2009, 12:18 AM
nothing wrong there just sum awesome dragons takin revenge on when snakes were span killing dragons why not come then and say is wrong

nutu0092
03-08-2009, 12:48 AM
Perhaps they could make it so, when at spawn one is they are immune to damage
and is also unable to attack. Only if in exact spawn spot though.

nothing wrong there just sum awesome dragons takin revenge on when snakes were span killing dragons why not come then and say is wrong

Just because the SS shows Dragons spawn killing Snakes, does not
imply that he was targeting Dragons specifically, nor was he denying
that his own clan spawn kills.
He i simply saying that spawn killing should not be allowed AT ALL.

Obviously he can't take a SS of Dragons being spawn killed because he
is a Snake. So asking him to do so is inane.

03-08-2009, 01:40 AM

May I add just because you said what you said, I'll assume you don't feel anything is wrong with it, I don't believe in an eye for an eye. If that was true everyone won't have any eye.

I hope people understand my intent just from that statement. Vengeance doesn't do any good.

nutu0092
03-08-2009, 03:07 AM

May I add just because you said what you said, I'll assume you don't feel anything is wrong with it, I don't believe in an eye for an eye. If that was true everyone won't have any eye.

I hope people understand my intent just from that statement. Vengeance doesn't do any good.

If that comment was directed at me GodCrusher, could you please explain how you
came to that assumption from what i said?
I was simply explaining to Argh what yuoko0 was saying.

If your comment was directed towards Argh and not myself, then my apologies.
You quoted me so it looks as if it was.

03-08-2009, 05:21 AM
I quoted you because I was adding onto your post and your quote on Arrg. My comment is toward arrg.

nutu0092
03-08-2009, 07:31 AM
Ah ok, thank you for explaining :)

mihai322
03-08-2009, 12:40 PM
sorry been kinda busy and ty u 2 for the support.. the pic isnt meant to knock down guans in any way i was on at that time so i took a pic as an example sorry for them offended but as well i know that alot of fujins and jins as well will be spawn killing if something isnt done about it and as well running into portals to hide it will just turn more into ts1 and be just as bad game play for the higher lvls...but point is and several people would most likely agree game play would be alot more fun and better if it wasnt allowed..

EnSabahNur2
03-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Dont worry about it, im a snake and im spawn killing dragons like 5x faster than that :) Wait until i find a wargod in ob :P

nutu0092
03-08-2009, 11:03 PM
sorry been kinda busy and ty u 2 for the support.. the pic isnt meant to knock down guans in any way i was on at that time so i took a pic as an example sorry for them offended but as well i know that alot of fujins and jins as well will be spawn killing if something isnt done about it and as well running into portals to hide it will just turn more into ts1 and be just as bad game play for the higher lvls...but point is and several people would most likely agree game play would be alot more fun and better if it wasnt allowed..

Np. As for portal camping, a possible solution to this could be that the opposing faction
be sent back to their spawn if they should go into another clans portal when shields are up.

Asasinul12
03-08-2009, 11:05 PM

Np. As for portal camping, a possible solution to this could be that the opposing faction
be sent back to their spawn if they should go into another clans portal when shields are up.

Elegant and simple solution, I like it.

goldwyn20002
03-09-2009, 01:11 PM
I think they did a great job with portal camping since you can still hit the person inside it with ranged but yeah the spawn point is still a weak point. However, when you respawn and immediately run outside the spawn point most of the time you have time to find a safe spot to buff...not ideal but it is possible. But I have to agree, especially when the shields are down the spawn point is prone for attack.

It shouldn't be allowed but will happen anyway. In defense of all factions, most of the time when the shields were still up the attackers focused on the stones till someone left the spawn point. I must say I was pleasantly surprised to see this attitude from all 3 factions during CB. I hope we all keep this up during OB also.

Maybe a no fight zone in the shield area (so none of the attacks will activate in that area) could help. Of course range should not be able to enter this area from outside also...just an idea.