PDA

View Full Version : Soutbox/Chatbox

DarkSS2
02-28-2009, 02:29 AM
hmm i was wondering if we were going to get a live chat or shoutbox so everybody can talk and not have to post so many topics....tht would be great if we get one of those soon

tsmayn00311
02-28-2009, 03:02 AM
its actually a very good idea buuttttttttttt in cases like today it gonna be flooded by nubs asking server down? server down? blah blah blah when they know that is down and wining about it. most ppl doesnt understand this is a beta.

:arrow: 8-)

DarkSS2
02-28-2009, 03:04 AM
its actually a very good idea buuttttttttttt in cases like today it gonna be flooded by nubs asking server down? server down? blah blah blah when they know that is down and wining about it. most ppl doesnt understand this is a beta.

:arrow: 8-)

lmaour exactly right thats y i posted a new topic named der da der...about 1000000noobs asking the same questions..."are the servers down" NAW....EVERYTHING IS FINE ITS JUST YOUR COMPUTER TRY AGAIN....LOL NOOBS

nutu0092
02-28-2009, 03:05 AM
Great idea.
This would prove to be very useful.

You should post this under "Suggestions" so it dosn't get lost among the
other random posts.
Or perhaps this could be moved there?

DarkSS2
02-28-2009, 03:08 AM
Great idea.
This would prove to be very useful.

You should post this under "Suggestions" so it dosn't get lost among the
other random posts.
Or perhaps this could be moved there?

hmmm idk ill try...yea i just got tired of all the noobs askin if the servers are down

nutu0092
02-28-2009, 03:10 AM
Lol, i'm sure in time, they will learn to use the Search feature :)

DarkSS2
02-28-2009, 03:14 AM
Lol, i'm sure in time, they will learn to use the Search feature :)

yea right just like in ts1...we all knw the mint was 2-3 hrs at the same time every week and we still had ppl asking the same questions over and over and over....when are the servers going to be up or are they down... i started to hate tht chatbox because of it...
-.- lol

nutu0092
02-28-2009, 09:11 AM
Good point.
I live in hope Lol.

I have "Please use SEARCH feature" on copy,
cntrl+v are my new best friends Lol.
Spread the word! :lol:

bogdanjunior2
03-05-2009, 02:26 AM
Well, server just went down for alot of us as of an hour ago, no maintenance announcements so being from sky 1 naturally I come forums to go chat box and find out the issue and low n behold, no chat box. So yeah regardless if the "nubs" flood it, the box needs to happen as it is quickest way to find out information rather than making a post in one of the 10 index options and sittin waiting on a reply that may never come,,,,,progress not complain lets get a box:)

Asasinul12
03-05-2009, 03:01 AM
Well, server just went down for alot of us as of an hour ago, no maintenance announcements so being from sky 1 naturally I come forums to go chat box and find out the issue and low n behold, no chat box. So yeah regardless if the "nubs" flood it, the box needs to happen as it is quickest way to find out information rather than making a post in one of the 10 index options and sittin waiting on a reply that may never come,,,,,progress not complain lets get a box:)

Hi everyone. The servers are down at the moment, and emergency maintenance is underway.

As this is closed beta this is not that unusual but MAYN do apologise for there being no warning to this. This will be resolved and normal service will resume as quickly as possible. Apologies to everyone!

As for the shoutbox? MAYN would prefer to do something a little different than a shoutbox, and they are looking into some kind of solution at the moment, so keep your eyes on the website. Updates to follow!