PDA

View Full Version : Elite Cape Prize Giving Ceremony

[EN]Tenmagnet
12-11-2009, 10:45 AM
Greetings Guests,

The Elite Saga Cape is one of the coveted "Holy Items" that never drop in Twelve Sky 2.
This magical cape imbues the wearer with a bonus to all Martial Arts Techniques, including
Defence, Attribute Defence, Vital Strike Defence Rate and a decrease in Spirit Consumption.

As the first Guest to exchange 20,000 CPs for the Elite Saga Cape, Calico
will be the only player on the entire server who will be able to boast of these benefits and the
title of the one and ONLY bearer of the Elite Saga Cape!

To celebrate this occasion, and to help inspire the others who are currently busy collecting
CP to win their very own Elite Cape; we took some time to sit down with Calico and conducted
an interview!

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m192/Keitaru84/ca3.jpg http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m192/Keitaru84/ca1.jpg

Q1: Please tell us a little bit about yourself as a Twelve Sky 2 player. How long have you been playing, who you are fighting for, and who you are fighting against, etc?

A: I don't quite know what to tell you about me. I would not say I am nice or bad because I
don't think it matters what people think or say about me. I have been playing this game since
Closed Beta Phase 1. I fight for the people of Sky Clan, and against all the other factions - Tiger,
Snake and Dragon Clan. However, most of my friends are from Dragon Clan, and it is sometimes
difficult to kill my friends.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m192/Keitaru84/ca2.jpg

Q2: Please tell us how you managed to reach 20,000 CP, easily surpassing the long time CP top scorer GadBoss, so quickly?

A: It was really hard for me to reach 20,000 CP, but it was my main goal. I knew that MAYN
hosted 3x CP events and when paired with the 2x CP Talisman from the Item mall I found that
it can really make a big difference in increasing your CP. As a result I spent most of my time on
3x CP events and also in Holy Stone Battles.

This is different from people who spend mokens for themselves. I think GadBoss gains most of his
CP in Outpost War. From what I can see it seems that most people he tries to get cp from are
not at his level. Most people in Ghost Valley are A33.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m192/Keitaru84/ca4.jpg

Q3: Please tell us why you felt that the Elite Saga Cape was a goal worth grinding 20,000 CP for?

A: I think that the Elite Saga Cape was a worthy goal I just had to reach because I am one of
those people who enjoy hard work, who put effort into the game, and I feel I am one of those
people who like to help others.

For me, it was worth it with the Cape at 20,000 CPs. I knew I could put all of my effort and hard
work into fighting for this prize.

I very much wanted to save up as much CP as I could, because I think once God levels become
available I will use those extra CPs for grinding. Plus I kind of became a little jealous of the amount
of CP GadBoss had, so I set myself a goal to overtake him!

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m192/Keitaru84/ca5.jpg

Q4: Please tell us what your next goal will be, after you have secured your long awaited Elite Saga Cape?

A: For my next goal in game? I would like to be able to level to G12 when the God levels come out.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m192/Keitaru84/ca6.jpg

Q5: Please give the rest of our Guests, and your competitors, a few words of encouragement.

A: I don't quite know what to say but maybe - "Do your best, put effort into all you do and never give
up easily!" I would also like to thank all the people who have supported me, and would also like to thank
you MAYN Interactive! You have made a great game with lots of excitement, which I very much enjoy.
Lastly, I want to thank all GMs and VGMs for all the ideas they have collected and implemented to make
this a better game for everyone.

MAYN Interactive thanks Calico and all Guests for your continued support!

Peter
12-11-2009, 10:50 AM
lol cuwl :D

wish i was there lol

renshi1
12-11-2009, 10:51 AM
What lvl cape he got?

SatokoSan
12-11-2009, 11:06 AM
cape doesn't look that good :(

lojik1
12-11-2009, 11:09 AM
Congrats on the cape

Please can you post a screen shot of the bonus's?

L

raducul12
12-11-2009, 11:11 AM
Now show us what she really said? xD

siksibiu2
12-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Hahahaha

lojik1
12-11-2009, 11:15 AM

Nothing against Calico but I suspect there was a little corrective Journalism involved.

Meh not everyone has English as there first language, at least the message got through :D

Peter
12-11-2009, 11:16 AM
cape doesn't look that good :(
thats cuz of the vcl cape thats above it XD

raducul12
12-11-2009, 11:18 AM

Nothing against Calico but I suspect there was a little corrective Journalism involved.

Meh not everyone has English as there first language, at least the message got through :D

No I think it was more like

- GM gives CALICO Elite cape -

CALICO: kthxbai

GM: But!

CALICO: NOTHXBAI!!

End

Lovituriu2
12-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Congratz Calico! ^^
That looks awesome, btw can you please post a ss of its attributes?

Kyuubifox1
12-11-2009, 12:07 PM
nice calico =) gz =)

Peter
12-11-2009, 01:10 PM

End
didnt u just made that "ban flamers" topic?

Lektar1
12-11-2009, 01:18 PM
+1 on that

Gragganmore
12-11-2009, 01:24 PM
+1 on that

Every other word was 'dog'...

Lektar1
12-11-2009, 01:24 PM
+1 on that

QFT

siksibiu2
12-11-2009, 01:25 PM
+1 on that

ROFL! Haha.

zuzulescu2
12-11-2009, 01:49 PM
Wow, was this ceremony really all that serious over a cape? lol my god. You guys made it look like she saved somebodys life lol.

OngSu
12-11-2009, 04:18 PM
smell something jealous here.

gz calico, all other should learn to play from her :ugeek:

manaxss1
12-11-2009, 04:33 PM
smell something jealous here.

why the * do we wanna learn from her ?

Reaper001
12-11-2009, 04:35 PM
smell something jealous here

+1...we know how to play...and noone is jealous...just a bit much for a cape

OngSu
12-11-2009, 04:40 PM
smell something jealous here

+1...we know how to play...and noone is jealous...just a bit much for a cape

hit run buff iron hit run? :mrgreen:

ok dont turn the topic to flame.

EuFricosul
12-11-2009, 04:42 PM
Nice one :mrgreen:

Reaper001
12-11-2009, 04:43 PM
it appears you are the only one trying to do this...my IGN is Hazardous i am (DOG)Faith...and i challenge you to catch me doing it against less than 5 opponents...if you dont want this topic to go up in flames...dont flame ppl ^^...especially if you are wrong

raducul12
12-11-2009, 04:46 PM
didnt u just made that "ban flamers" topic?

Wasn't a flame, lol. She's my idol o: Just wanted to make some fun cause those answers don't really same CALICOish.

porosnicugeo2
12-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Grats calico, your pretty much the best player ingame :o
And when did u get ur elite saber 120%?

hivon1
12-11-2009, 06:00 PM
thx GM and amyn
but can u tell me why i cant upgrade the cape?

Mephisto
12-11-2009, 06:02 PM
thx GM and amyn

As far as i know other capes are not implemented yet.
That basically means you cant upgrade it till they get patched in.

BLooD2
12-11-2009, 09:08 PM
thx GM and amyn

Because the next elite cape is god level, so you cant upgrade it

Ichi

Introvert
12-12-2009, 07:26 AM
thx GM and amyn

Because the next elite cape is god level, so you cant upgrade it

Ichi

Actually the next elite cape is A1 :P

KenjiX
12-12-2009, 01:02 PM
gz to CALICO !

cash2
12-12-2009, 02:10 PM
Well first of al gz for cape,but pls dont talk what u dont know about me lol u saying i cant kill higher lvl then me^^ ^^ ^^but ask urself didnt u kill lower lvl then u like an A26 or an A25 to gain CP so plss
There are many higher lvl then me whit messed stats and low HP u can ask more and see im not that weak and btw i had a work some weeks and i couldnt play so dont say im gelous or that ...i am a bit but not so ...ok so pls i ddnt talked about u and u shouldnt talk about me .......

Lektar1
12-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Well first of al gz for cape,but pls dont talk what u dont know about me lol u saying i cant kill higher lvl then me^^ ^^ ^^but ask urself didnt u kill lower lvl then u like an A26 or an A25 to gain CP so plss
There are many higher lvl then me whit messed stats and low HP u can ask more and see im not that weak and btw i had a work some weeks and i couldnt play so dont say im gelous or that ...i am a bit but not so ...ok so pls i ddnt talked about u and u shouldnt talk about me .......
in an interview
its baiting, since it brought a reply like this
moreover i think the interview was already censored i think that question should be removed

cash2
12-12-2009, 04:14 PM
??????????what u want to say ?????didnt understand and infact who talking to u?and who are u to say post must be removed??lol (big boy) joke u know right haha

Lektar1
12-12-2009, 04:49 PM
??????????what u want to say ?????didnt understand and infact who talking to u?and who are u to say post must be removed??lol (big boy) joke u know right haha
i was saying they shouldn't use your name in a question
to incite flames and baiting

cash2
12-12-2009, 04:56 PM
oh yea that would be nicer but CALICO want to show me shes better but im not playing like her 24/24 and i dont use talismans al the time im not so reach i must work to for some money....

cash2
12-12-2009, 05:00 PM
oh yea that would be nicer but CALICO want to show me shes better but im not playing like her 24/24 and i dont use talismans al the time im not so rich i must work to for some money....

LittleEvil
12-12-2009, 05:39 PM
gratz for the cape :P

MrDee1
12-12-2009, 08:40 PM
will be the only player on the entire server who will be able to boast of these benefits and the

i think i drank too much allready.....but

does this mean no one will be able to exchange 20k cp for cape in future aswell? (confused :? )

MrDee1
12-12-2009, 08:41 PM

i think i drank too much allready.....but

does this mean no one will be able to exchange 20k cp for cape in future aswell? (confused :? )

Rebin19931
12-13-2009, 04:44 AM
gz ^^
im join sky clan when we get enough clan points xD..
i have been waiting since i got a1 so i could get a3 sky in a1-a3 war:D!

Naruto2
12-13-2009, 05:55 AM
Gratz and want to add....WTB ELITE CAPE!!! lol :twisted: can i just like pay $500 to mayn for 1? would be much easier lol...:P GM's PM ME HAHAAHA...

merkin
12-13-2009, 10:15 AM

End
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA