PDA

View Full Version : In Game Music Program!! Read

Svenne1
02-25-2009, 03:47 PM
How about something like "YouTube" in game?? Where you can upload your music and lissen to the music you like!! Like when you grind you can lissen to any music from the game without having a music program up? I would love that and if your music isen't in the music box, simply upload it!!! Make a Yes or a No in the beggining of post so you can just look through the first word all ppls write to see how many would like to have it and also a suggetion name on the "music box". My suggestion of name would be "SkyMusic" =).

*EDIT* Made poll so some ppls might wanna answer... =))

Svenne1
03-06-2009, 10:45 AM
BUMP!!

nutu0092
03-06-2009, 10:54 AM
Rather unnecessary considering you can get programs such as VLC
which has low memory usage.
Adding such a program to the game will take a strain on the servers,
considering there are thousands of players with thousands of songs.

Asasinul12
03-06-2009, 01:34 PM
How about something like "YouTube" in game?? Where you can upload your music and lissen to the music you like!! Like when you grind you can lissen to any music from the game without having a music program up? I would love that and if your music isen't in the music box, simply upload it!!! Make a Yes or a No in the beggining of post so you can just look through the first word all ppls write to see how many would like to have it and also a suggetion name on the "music box". My suggestion of name would be "SkyMusic" =).

*EDIT* Made poll so some ppls might wanna answer... =))

Well seems redundant? I have a lot of music on my PC, cd's of mine that I dropped into MP3's etc, and all I do is turn the game music down or off, and I set my media player to shuffle (Windows Media center as my PC buttons function better through vista than 3rd party applications, but anyway) and music plays and so do I.

Your suggestion is not bad, BUT think of it this way, any music you listen to online is ALSO coming through your bandwidth and to do this WHILE playing the game... Well if you had lag or your music began stuttering because it's being continually cached... Well it's NOT a good thing and could become a real problem, let alone trying to troubleshoot such an odd and variable component when diagnosing game or lag errors.

I say no way Jose, and go listen to cd's and turn the music down.

tomas2312
03-06-2009, 03:01 PM
Too much work. Not nessecary. Causes Lag.

Id rather just set up a play list in WMP or something.