PDA

View Full Version : To The Snake Clan

BLooD2
02-21-2009, 03:14 AM
My general expectations I have for you all and you should have for each other including myself, these flaws hurt us in other servers in Twelve Sky 1 and so I am just reviewing this with you.

A: Laziness: Try to grind your hearts out, this was one of our fall backs in twelve sky 1 is that we were too lazy to grind without 2x exp. Atleast now aeriagames will not spoil us with 2x exp and we can grind whenever

B: Greed: Another fallback for us was general greed, we sold things instead of leveled most of the time and worried more about "Oh my god I need to get my rare katana to 82% or I cant kill someone in yanggok!", and once it breaks we basicly give up life.

C: Selfishness: Basic things that other factions can get hurt from is selfishness, such as ksing

D: Faction-Economy Harm: We continuously harm the factions economy by selling rares, mats, special map scrolls, and experience effecting items by overpricing them. Atleast now rares and materials are more common in TS2

E: Enemy Faction-Economy Benefit: Minor things such as selling experience effecting items, special map scrolls, and materials can effect an enemy faction in a beneficial way.

There are other downfalls to us but if we could solve these main problems then it would benefit our faction greatly.

NOTICE: Any opposite faction flamming will be reported as soon as I see it, go post in your own forum if you have something to say. Im tired of arguing with people so just dont post in this topic if you do not have anything good to say

Ichisan

zuzulescu2
02-21-2009, 03:29 AM
I see your point in all,but their will always be some (beeeeeeep) that will mess everything up and bring hell upon the faction...But at the same time when they leave to go sky clan than its their problem...But theirs still Yongu...Yea either way you look at it,nothing will never be perfect :[.

pinguin2
02-21-2009, 03:36 AM
Well said man. I too would like to see snakes working as best we can for each other. For instance, I will probably only afk once a week in the shared market zone with a store, only to get rid of other faction specific gear (spears, marbles etc.). The rest I will sell in padsong at reasonable prices. One other thing I think we need is good solidarity. Many players may be coming into here with pre-existing feelings about others from TS1. The good feelings obviously keep. But any negative feelings, remember that this is a new game and a new start and we are one faction, lets stay close and we will be alot stronger for it. I have an idea, I was thinking of introducing it to TS1 but I quit. My idea is a guild swap. Run over say a week, 2 guilds get together and swap say 5 members at a time with eachother. Stay in the other guild for a day, next day swap 5 different members. after a week pick different guilds and swap again. This will build a closer bond between players that may otherwise have not interacted, and ultimately make a closer faction. Also guild leaders should have a meeting once a week, to discuss goings on and just generally talk nonsense. if guild leaders can all build a freindship, we can stand united and be the alpha-faction. I know alot are coming from Devo on TS1 where Fujins were on top, but from Serenity we were botttom (level wise) faction. Remember to Devo players that Sky will also be a huge force, and if we build a solid founadtion from day-dot our faction can only be stronger for it.

pinguin2
02-21-2009, 03:41 AM
Oh, one of your points I probablt personally won't work overly hard on is point 1. I'm really not a grinder lol. But I wont be lazy that's for sure. Expect to see me at every sheild/form/invasion when I am online. I'm pretty much a PVPer, so grinding isn't my cup of tea, but I will be helping the faction whenever needed.

BLooD2
02-21-2009, 04:03 AM
Grinding comes before the PvP, if you want to dominate in PvP you must grind.

ALSO: Rares will now only drop faction specific items, so no worries about getting tiger or dragon drops

pinguin2
02-21-2009, 04:11 AM
Grinding comes before the PvP, if you want to dominate in PvP you must grind.

ALSO: Rares will now only drop faction specific items, so no worries about getting tiger or dragon drops

That's sweet we only get snake drops. Guess I'll only store mode in Padsong then.

And I know you need to grind to PVP. But i pretty much just do just enough to be a force in PVP. In TS1 I was M8 for 2 1/2 months lol, just spent 24/7 PVPing. I will still grind a bit obviously, but some people have the desire to put crazy levels on as quick as possible, I just have the desire to kill :P.

BLooD2
02-21-2009, 04:18 AM
LIke me some people have the desire to become better than you are, for instance I was m7 on devotion and didnt like how I fought because I kept getting killed by m15s, so for 2 months those same m15 people stayed a M15 and here I pop up as a M17 and they run

pinguin2
02-21-2009, 04:26 AM
LIke me some people have the desire to become better than you are, for instance I was m7 on devotion and didnt like how I fought because I kept getting killed by m15s, so for 2 months those same m15 people stayed a M15 and here I pop up as a M17 and they run

Yeah I have a sort of similar style. I PVP untill I feel the need to level more to keep up, then do a massive grind burst. Then PVP again for ages. Rinse and repeat lol.

BuLLeTs2
02-21-2009, 04:50 AM
I know alot are coming from Devo on TS1 where Fujins were on top, but from Serenity we were botttom (level wise) faction. Remember to Devo players that Sky will also be a huge force, and if we build a solid founadtion from day-dot our faction can only be stronger for it.

I'll tell you why Fujins where at the bottem of the food chain on Serenity. Because alot of the Jins that were on Serenity were fujins that came from Devo. Like Cel for instance. That's why Fujin weren't top dogs on Serenity as well. ;\

@ Topic I agree with you fully TS while I don't like to grind I used to and managed to keep up with everyone else. Atleast till I left the first time, mostly because was nowhere to level for me unless I managed to beat someone to the good spots first so I got sick of it and left awhile. Then when I came back I had been smoked big time in levels by everyone else.

We'll see what happens here, I might have to give up alot of sleeping time in order to stay near the top, gotta learn as much as I can while in CB so I can stand a chance once OB starts. ;)

going22
02-21-2009, 06:54 AM
lol i know stary better then most people and trust me let him do his thing because he will come out ontop of it because like yousaid you was m7 getting killed by m15s he will be m7 killing the m15s lol and everything about the problems with fujins is all true and i agree with what you say but dont try to base everything on trying to be the top lvl because its not going to matter because if you take your time you can come up with a better build to kill people higherthen you just dont takes a year to get to m1 lol

and thats pretty sweet rares drop only faction stuff thats great

dart142
02-21-2009, 09:13 AM
well said, specialy point E

@Stray dont double post, use edit

BLooD2
02-21-2009, 01:05 PM
Yes, the jinong did hurt us in serinity with OneHit and earlier versions of Cel
But Fujins do now own Vengeance and Devotion as they should have

ghebauru2
02-21-2009, 07:30 PM
I'd like to point out the whole word "snake clan" and "fujin faction".
Getting confusing when at the beginning of a sentence you say fujin then snake when still talking about TS1. I know you're just trying to get accustomed to it.
But I think if we were speaking in terms of TS1 as the subject we could use the "faction" names, and TS2 the "clan" names.

MATAA2
02-21-2009, 07:36 PM
ichisan your topic post is very good i hope that snakes will take what you typed seriously

BLooD2
02-21-2009, 07:53 PM
thank you Taitoku

Darkphoenix12
02-21-2009, 08:28 PM
Interesting, I still highly doubt that this post is gonna change how the Snake Clan players may be once they start playing. Old ways are hard to die.

DeathRogue1
02-21-2009, 11:36 PM
Thanks for taking your time to write this. I probably wasn't one of the highest lvls but even dough I quit 12-sky I am gonna try to devote my time into 12sky-2 as much as I can. Another thing that I want to point out is the one guild controlling everything in 12-sky please let's not let this happen because that just ruins how a faction works.

roloox2
03-21-2009, 12:47 PM
Ichi!!! Whats up man? Long time no see. Myself personally I will, just like always, strive to be helpful in any aspect of the game for any faction. Lots of begining players have negative experiences from seasoned players in any faction not just Snakes. Sorry to hear your are gonna roll sky clan Im sure that eventually I will go that way myself just under a different name. So until that time if we cross swords on the battlefield so be it and when not on the battlefield well, if ya need anything let me know ill see what I can do :D.

bichibi2
03-22-2009, 06:11 PM
another thing, please show up to get stones and forms, and when we need to deffend our shields, i don´t know if 12s2 have the same system... get the yao and so, but if, Please don´t be selfish and show up!

*and sorry `bout my poor english* ^.^ ;)

BigMOOKINS1
03-22-2009, 10:19 PM
Well said man. I too would like to see snakes working as best we can for each other. For instance, I will probably only afk once a week in the shared market zone with a store, only to get rid of other faction specific gear (spears, marbles etc.). The rest I will sell in padsong at reasonable prices. One other thing I think we need is good solidarity. Many players may be coming into here with pre-existing feelings about others from TS1. The good feelings obviously keep. But any negative feelings, remember that this is a new game and a new start and we are one faction, lets stay close and we will be alot stronger for it. I have an idea, I was thinking of introducing it to TS1 but I quit. My idea is a guild swap. Run over say a week, 2 guilds get together and swap say 5 members at a time with eachother. Stay in the other guild for a day, next day swap 5 different members. after a week pick different guilds and swap again. This will build a closer bond between players that may otherwise have not interacted, and ultimately make a closer faction. Also guild leaders should have a meeting once a week, to discuss goings on and just generally talk nonsense. if guild leaders can all build a freindship, we can stand united and be the alpha-faction. I know alot are coming from Devo on TS1 where Fujins were on top, but from Serenity we were botttom (level wise) faction. Remember to Devo players that Sky will also be a huge force, and if we build a solid founadtion from day-dot our faction can only be stronger for it.

Great idea brotha-man. :P Ill definatly take part in this, I like the idea of having a close nit faction, I will give my extra/old rares to other people commited to the clan aswell. AND sell things to other factions all overpriced like :) Feel me? Heh

tomas2312
03-23-2009, 01:49 PM
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3516&p=48726#p48726 (http://forum.12sky2.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3516&p=48726#p48726)

Har har har! :twisted: :twisted:

ffalco1
03-25-2009, 02:07 AM
Interesting, I still highly doubt that this post is gonna change how the Snake Clan players may be once they start playing. Old ways are hard to die.

That is certainly the truth. It is good to see all with great intentions but it amounts to nothing when its only spoken and not actually done. LOVE THE IDEA, I'M IN. Keep me posted