PDA

View Full Version : [EVENT] “Operation make a mod ROFL!” [RESULTS]

legolas2
09-30-2009, 07:43 PM
Well round 1 of the PM event is over and here are the winners!

WarNPieces - short yet funny and one i hadn't heard 6000 times before
Ethanar89 - not original but within the word count that was specified and still funny.
LogicsAngel - little bit too long but it was one of the only completely original messages which is what i was looking for.

Rules:
Avatar must be 120x120 pixels maximum[/*:m:3fh15xe6]
Avatar must be appropriate for the forums.[/*:m:3fh15xe6]
Rank must also be appropriate.[/*:m:3fh15xe6]
You have the option to not choose one if you don't want it.[/*:m:3fh15xe6]

Please private message me with a link to your avatar and your proposed rank.

90% of the entries for this event were unoriginal jokes which was not the main intention. The next time this is run it will have a much more specific topic and require you to write about someone or something related to TS2 so be prepared.

Here are the winner's entries.

Two muffins were sitting in an oven, when one suddenly looks at the other and says,
"Holy Crap it is hot in here"
The other muffin gives a quick jump of surprise and shocked, replies
"Holy Crap! A talking muffin!!"

A guy came into a bar one day and said to the barman, "Give me six double vodka."
The barman says, "Wow! you must have had one really bad day."
"Yes, I've just found out my older brother is *."
The next day the same guy came into the bar and asked for the same drinks.
When the bartender asked what the problem was today the answer came back, "I've just found out that my younger brother is * too!"
On the third day the guy came into the bar and ordered another six double vodkas.
The bartender said, "WOW! Doesn't anybody in your family like women?"
"Yeah, my wife..."

A few days ago I came home to find Logic sitting in the living room in front of his computer scanning the forums dressed like a GIANT pancake...I tiptoed closer and I heard him talking to himself..I leaned in closer to better hear what he was saying and to my dismay I heard him saying "I am King of all Pancakes my minions will do my bidding" then i heard him say "hehehe I feel all powerful DELETE hehehe WARNING hehehe REPORT" I stood there in shock not believing what I was hearing then all of a sudden he shouted "Shuuyo I LOVE YOU one day I will MAKE YOU MINE" it was then he noticed I was standing behind him...He lept to his feet and quickly took off his Pancake costume and was covered in syrup....I said 'LOGIC what are you doing?" HE said "It's not what it looks like I am trying to come up with a Halloween event for the community"...Needless to say he is now seeking professional help in dealing with his Pancake and Shuuyo obsession we have put him in a new costume a pretty white robe with shiny buckles everywhere!!!
Oh Shuuyo he wanted me to tell you that visiting days are every third Wednesday of the month from 2pm-4pm...and said something about a Ihop menu he said u would know what it means....

Kantaro1
09-30-2009, 07:46 PM
Congrats to you all. :)
i read them all and Logic, :P at you

Reaper001
09-30-2009, 07:48 PM
gratz guys.. if it was me personaly.. my Rank would be... ToasterWaffle

Kyuubifox1
09-30-2009, 07:51 PM
ok the joke of warnpieces is ROFL xD i really laughed hard at that one xD

LogicsAngel1
10-01-2009, 02:24 AM
The muffin one was funny as hell..I loved it!!!..THANKS Shuuyo was a great conest...

Introvert
10-01-2009, 03:53 AM
Mine was original :o

What did I write again? :p

legolas2
10-01-2009, 04:10 AM

you said "snake clan that's a good joke" :shock:

Introvert
10-01-2009, 04:36 AM

you said "snake clan that's a good joke" :shock:

Why didn't I win then? :lol: And I wrote alot more then that :B

TzOr
10-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Aw, i thought you would rofl at.. "I pee in the shower"
Guess not >_<
haha

First joke i've heard 3782657823 times, it was even on Two and a half men ^_^

Grats to the winners! :)

NosRespect

WarNPieces1
10-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Wooo... I am a winner... nice.

sisqo2
10-01-2009, 11:19 PM
Wow... that muffin one I heard 4 years ago... o.o
Lol at Ethans twas good.

WarNPieces1
10-01-2009, 11:51 PM
wow doddsy thanks for the support man

Shinghun1
10-02-2009, 12:23 AM
HAHA... the funny thing is, i heard the muffin one in school... my math teacher said it was an immature joke for kindergarteners... LOL!

Ethanar891
10-02-2009, 12:25 AM
I won :shock:

YAY :mrgreen:

Shinghun1
10-02-2009, 12:28 AM
LMAO! you didn't know you won!!! Congratz dude, u earned it!

Ethanar891
10-02-2009, 12:42 AM
now I just gotta be patient till Shuyo implements my own title + avatar ;D
I really didnt expect to win xD

goldwyn20002
10-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Ethan, when you are in game could you help out for the [Players Event]: Prepare for the Future (http://forum.12sky2.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18751)...bit of enchanting and reinforcing...if you pay for it yourself and put in some mats etc I will add you to the raffle list.

thanks.

Nice avatar...awesome title^^ congratz

Asasinul12
10-02-2009, 08:21 PM
I just wanted to let all you muppets know, that actually I won. My joke was so good and original that I had to turn it down because I won all categories, but I could only have one avatar and title, and although I was tempted, I am much to humble so I said: No let the others win, I am awesome enough to which Shuyo and MAYN agreed, so there you are.

No, no, none of you have to thank me. That's just how a pancake like me rolls.

Logic.

army9991
10-03-2009, 10:14 AM
I just wanted to let all you muppets know, that actually I won. My joke was so good and original that I had to turn it down because I won all categories, but I could only have one avatar and title, and although I was tempted, I am much to humble so I said: No let the others win, I am awesome enough to which Shuyo and MAYN agreed, so there you are.

No, no, none of you have to thank me. That's just how a pancake like me rolls.

Logic.

Shows off :roll:

LogicsAngel1
10-03-2009, 12:31 PM
I asked for the Community Moderator rank and the MOd avatar but for some odd reason the GM's didnt agree to it >.< thought i could put what i wanted??? lol