PDA

View Full Version : CL - BangUrDead (Vote)

WarBlade1
09-06-2009, 05:09 AM
Vote for BangUrDead for CL! 8-) He will help sky clan go to the next level.

sisqo2
09-06-2009, 02:04 PM
Mostly everyone is going to vote for him since well... he has a lot of freaken experience (He has like a G1+ on Chinese server o.o) + hes the strongest character in-game at the moment. I can't see why people wouldn't vote for him.

Mayathi1
09-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Lol grossly exaggerated there

IM GOD1+ ON KOREAN, AND THATS DAMN SAYING SOMETHING! I SUCK AT GRINDING.

Korean server is alot easier Conga. elites galore. Phoenix pills for 80mill and SoEs sell for 20mill. you end up with to much money to much phoenix pills and too good gear.

sisqo2
09-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Lol grossly exaggerated there

IM GOD1+ ON KOREAN, AND THATS * SAYING SOMETHING! I SUCK AT GRINDING.

Korean server is alot easier Conga. elites galore. Phoenix pills for 80mill and SoEs sell for 20mill. you end up with to much money to much phoenix pills and too good gear.

For 1 I said Chinese(Probably doesn't make a difference but still >;o), plus I'm just stating that hes played the game for quite a while before this version. I am well aware you make more money and blah blah blah but its the time to get to G1+ doesn't take a week. Even with CP it takes a good 2months to get to A33. Thats with grinding on none 2x exp events mind you.

What does it matter to you eh? Your a snake :roll:

Mayathi1
09-06-2009, 02:13 PM
just the fact everyone seems to be in awe with god levels and it stresses me out our games the hardest of all versions getting a33 here is much harder than any other version so when i see other a33's giving G1+ players on difrent versions this kind of respect it makes me sick, you do know conga if you had been playing Korean server you would be at least G4 with the amount of effort you have put in?

sisqo2
09-06-2009, 02:16 PM
just the fact everyone seems to be in awe with god levels and it stresses me out our games the hardest of all versions getting a33 here is much harder than any other version so when i see other a33's giving G1+ players on difrent versions this kind of respect it makes me sick, you do know conga if you had been playing Korean server you would be at least G4 with the amount of effort you have put in?

I am aware, but they're also patched more than half way were we are just beginning. Plus, I enjoy a challenge where the game is tougher than other versions. AeriaGames version of TS1 is babied :\... Master Heo is suppose to be like 10x harder than it is at the moment.

Also, with how many Labyrinths there has been if it wasn't for Perma stun most of the A33's in sky would be 100% easily by now.

xRushx1
09-06-2009, 03:35 PM
Vote bang, get cookies.

Kronic1
09-08-2009, 12:16 AM
Ok I logged on just to vote and bang gets my vote. Where are my cookies rush?