PDA

View Full Version : Sky Clan?

Sumiyori
09-02-2009, 08:02 AM
OK guys, last HSB was a failure. This doesn't mean skies should put the weapons down and just wait for new CL, they have to act. OK, breaking the alliance was a bad move, we suddenly found ourselves greatly outnumbered, even if many sky A33 were on. We definately missed the snake stun parties, they were the spice of the HSB til now.
Last battle showed us all that sky IS NOT united at all. All going on their own ways, no one listening, arguing between them, and so on. Come on, we weren't even able to make up some stun forms, even we were quite a few at beginning. I joined very late, true, I'm the new guy, along with the others. But what I found was a faction decimated by internal malfunctioning and too much pride. We should put aside all bad things and act as a whole. Maybe the new CL will bring balance to this faction, and he/she may repair many things. But until then, we have to ACT. Just be at the next HSB, and fight for recovering our stone.
And the ones who quit/retired... maybe it's time for you to come back.

Mayathi1
09-02-2009, 08:22 AM
So long as snakes dont ally sky again im A ok with you guys trying to get good again.

Sumiyori
09-02-2009, 08:27 AM
So long as snakes dont ally sky again im A ok with you guys trying to get good again.

You are not the voice of snake clan. Or the majority. So it will be FL decision if it will alliance or not. And this is the sky forum, this thread is basicaly pointed to skies.

Mayathi1
09-02-2009, 08:34 AM
i dont give a hell

im enjoying it nicely without you mushrooms thank you very much and so are alot of snakes. dont try coming back and alliancing us so we go through the same crap again

WarBlade1
09-02-2009, 09:40 AM
Maya......honestly. "Get good again"? We never stopped, 1 HSB, and internal problem's don't mean we fell off the map, remember it was your FL that was scared to break alliance for a good while, acting AFK when we PMed him to break alliance. Honestly you need to go focus on your faction and get them up to par, cause next HSB when you actually do get attacked, things will sound much different.

Honestly, stop trolling our forums, your opinion is mute to us, stop bringing your personal vendetta to the table and speaking for all snakes, when many don't share your same opinion/views. Honestly, try actually fighting Tiger/Dragon next HSB to see how futile your efforts will be don't talk big when you guys hid entire HSB the other enemies.

We hit a rough spot, we will get back up, than things will go back to the QQing, honestly get over it and play and let us be, while we fix ourselves up, we don't need your input in every thread here, honestly. We don't bombard snake forums, catch a clue.

Stop being so narrow minded with your hate towards, us it's just gonna make it a lot sweeter when we do win. 3 vs 1 with no CL and we still fought, we got the balls so don't count us out, all your doing is causing more flame/trolling in here, seriously.

Mayathi1
09-02-2009, 09:48 AM
you guys aint getting anywhere if the sky hate stays, and beer/dragons feel up to keeping you guys on -10% that is.

WarBlade1
09-02-2009, 10:32 AM
Don't mind, you should worry more about protecting your 10%, Lol 3 factions are needed to handle us, bring it on. It was never about balance, it was people wanting power and using it as a excuse, now that they got it, oh well. You never dropped allies, you just became tigers/dragons allies now basically, lol. Still can't prove you can't do anything on your own with everyone against each other, but we are the trend setters, we will set balance to the game, we just gotta get thru the rough spots.

Anyways, not gonna argue with you......it drains my energy to keep having to deal with your same drama over sky clan, enjoy it now while you can, not worrieid we will be back on top and you will hate sky when everyone wants to come back in.

Cheers,

Mayathi1
09-02-2009, 10:45 AM
like ive said i dont care about -10% im just glad theirs more potential CP out their for me so i can MG grind more.

WarBlade1
09-02-2009, 10:51 AM
True, I gotta admit, gotta love getting snake CP so many people to pick off.

Mayathi1
09-02-2009, 11:05 AM
Same for sky war, you guys have so many green glowers now! i meen when i fight tigers their all blue glows and dragons hardly ever give CP. but your factions pretty ripe now.

xMerKuLx
09-02-2009, 01:10 PM
you guys aint getting anywhere if the sky hate stays, and beer/dragons feel up to keeping you guys on -10% that is.

that one sentence shows how pathetic you truely are lol trying to make a threat that you yourself can't back up on... have to be helped by someone else again? good old snakes not being able to stand on their own two feet...

no one in sky cares about your opinion maya, anyone that does value your opinion should get their head checked =\ so baii baii

Mayathi1
09-02-2009, 01:43 PM
Hmm were did i say they was going to help snakes ;) i said their going to make skys life painfull ;) i dont care if they make snakes painfull

If we have -10% you guys have -10% i can be content with that ;)

Shoxz1
09-02-2009, 02:05 PM
^^

WarBlade1
09-02-2009, 04:56 PM
I retired my vFL position, I don't want to be part of something where nobody works together, and we have CL logging off mid HSB. Id rather just be a regular player and do my own thing not have to worry about everyone else.

Cheers,

Sumiyori
09-17-2009, 07:20 AM
OK guys, until the new generation of A33 is coming please try to be at HSB's. Many of you are bored now or busy in RL and school, work, etc. Yes, this is a message for the "old guard" of sky. And YES, the new generation is coming, but we need you to have some patience and wait a little more. Thanks.

Gforce1
09-18-2009, 08:38 PM
Maya shouldn't allowed to speak for snakes, dam I wish she were a dragon or tiger so she wouldn't post on sky and snake forum

Mayathi1
09-18-2009, 10:06 PM
I dont even play this pathetic excuse for a game so insult away Gforce /yawn

Gforce1
09-18-2009, 11:10 PM
lol then why do you post? to make snakes look bad...like we have only 10 year old children in this clan? pliz resign from vice you dont deserve it.....such a idiotic person should never be vice

Mayathi1
09-18-2009, 11:34 PM
lol then why do you post? to make snakes look bad...like we have only 10 year old children in this clan? pliz resign from vice you dont deserve it.....such a idiotic person should never be vice

Why do you even care so much? if you want to go cozy on up to sky go join them and stop talking smack to me.

Gforce1
09-18-2009, 11:36 PM
you are just a 10 year old kid who can't stop screaming ..... go to the doctor dude ....take some Xanax....relax

Mayathi1
09-19-2009, 12:17 AM
Yawn boring and completely uninteresting you was probably one of the pathetic snakes who bitched when we on -10%