PDA

View Full Version : Do you really want me in Sky Clan?

EuFricosul
09-01-2009, 08:57 PM
Just wondering, because I don't like this situation as well, so i want some your opinions.

WarBlade1
09-01-2009, 09:04 PM
Stay in sky clan, don't let 1 lost affect your choice, that's weak.

Stick it thru, no matter how many a33's we have that "think" they can lead, just enjoy the game.

EuFricosul
09-01-2009, 09:05 PM
I'd like to have same fun as i had the first day of open beta

Mayathi1
09-01-2009, 09:06 PM
go bakzz to da tigerzzz dey cool

EuFricosul
09-01-2009, 09:07 PM
Please vote while you making your post, thank you.

EuFricosul
09-01-2009, 09:34 PM
Remember that the opinion you choose will affect my final vote for the poll.

mamasboi1
09-01-2009, 09:45 PM
If u cant take it GO BACK!!! but i for one have the b**** to make it through, i got most my levels on -10% and i didn't care and still don't u can go ahead and leave now that we have a reason to fight and join the team with the most power(U wouldnt b the first and u wont b the last) BUT ME!!! I STAY WHERE I STAND and imho this sparked a will and a fire for me to grind more but for the weak willed LEAVE PLZ WE DONT NEED U

Blame1
09-01-2009, 09:58 PM
If you have to question it, step aside bro.

I'm sure if you stay you'll regret it, and if you go you'll regret it. So make up your mind.

I was in sky and got set back because of roll back and was on vacation for a couple months. So yeh, now I'm back to snake >.>

I want to join, so if you're not even sure, gtfoplz. I mean that respectfully, because others like me who want to join have to suffer because people like you who need a reason to stay. I don't care if its -90% (well I would =<) but that's more inspiration to grind, since look at snake, they are just a bunch of nubs, they only win because they are a huge fucking bunch. Skill wise they suck, and are no older than 11 years old. I liked sky because they did their own thing, Snakes just annoy the crap outta you. So let the true future Sky in god damn it!

mamasboi1
09-01-2009, 10:09 PM

I'm sure if you stay you'll regret it, and if you go you'll regret it. So make up your mind.

I was in sky and got set back because of roll back and was on vacation for a couple months. So yeh, now I'm back to snake >.>

I want to join, so if you're not even sure, gtfoplz. I mean that respectfully, because others like me who want to join have to suffer because people like you who need a reason to stay. I don't care if its -90% (well I would =<) but that's more inspiration to grind, since look at snake, they are just a bunch of nubs, they only win because they are a huge * bunch. Skill wise they suck, and are no older than 11 years old. I liked sky because they did their own thing, Snakes just annoy the crap outta you. So let the true future Sky in god * it!

+1,000,000,000 My friend

EuFricosul
09-02-2009, 04:15 AM
Then let's make it in another way: give me a reason to stay in Sky. No flaming, no blaming and no other comments against me. Afro you're advised. I'm serious at this point, cause I don't want other explanation of your personal experiences, but a reason for staying in Sky. Talk like an A1 has joined last time and he feels alone...

Mayathi1
09-02-2009, 04:19 AM

I want to join, so if you're not even sure, gtfoplz. I mean that respectfully, because others like me who want to join have to suffer because people like you who need a reason to stay. I don't care if its -90% (well I would =<) but that's more inspiration to grind, since look at snake, they are just a bunch of nubs, they only win because they are a huge * bunch. Skill wise they suck, and are no older than 11 years old. I liked sky because they did their own thing, Snakes just annoy the crap outta you. So let the true future Sky in god * it!

most of sky is snake's so what your saying is you want to join those 11 yr olds?

WarBlade1
09-02-2009, 05:04 AM
Hmm, Maya can I ask you to stop trolling Sky forums so much? We don't bombard other people's faction's thread, seriously. You post in here more than most people.

Mayathi1
09-02-2009, 05:09 AM
i just click the view active topics thingie lol i dont know were half the threads i post are

517 of my posts are in general anyway

WarBlade1
09-02-2009, 05:33 AM
Well, you are in sky forum a lot, just don't mix in with our affairs so much when your not part of the faction, that's all.

Mayathi1
09-02-2009, 05:34 AM
i just had to quote that guy because he wasnt just insulting snakes he was insulting some of the higher level sky snakes like Calico.

Sumiyori
09-02-2009, 05:48 AM
Dude if you can't make up your mind and can't handle a simple decision, what can I say. Most of skies don't even care if you leave or not, since at a4 you are not doing anything for clan overall. Good luck.

Mayathi1
09-02-2009, 05:50 AM
you forgot to tell him without the alliance its going to become neigh impossible for him to level

Sumiyori
09-02-2009, 05:58 AM
The thing with kicking low CP's high lvls is getting old. Grow up already.

Mayathi1
09-02-2009, 06:00 AM
You wouldnt understand cause your A17 you train in MG...

at A1~8 abyss/dungeon is your best option guess what,

NO DUNGEONS in your maps.

Abyss now that were un-allied theirs a even less chance of it being shared out evenly... so yeah....

EuFricosul
09-03-2009, 11:19 AM
You wouldnt understand cause your A17 you train in MG...

at A1~8 abyss/dungeon is your best option guess what,

NO DUNGEONS in your maps.

Abyss now that were un-allied theirs a even less chance of it being shared out evenly... so yeah....

Another agree with Maya. Here are NO dungeons, only abyss and MG. MG is frequented from A8 up, I am still A4. Sheol Cavern was a best choice to lvl, but you guys ruined at all this peacefull history.

If our next CL won't be more good than RushOrDie and won't do more teamwork on holy stone battles, with a good set up of stun forms, I'm out from Sky Clan. I really enjoyed here, but I'm not the only who wants to get outta here.

Waiting answer.

army9991
09-03-2009, 12:22 PM
Remember that the opinion you choose will affect my final vote for the poll.

Don't do that.
I decide only for myself, you should do the same.

Kyuubifox1
09-04-2009, 05:07 AM
Then let's make it in another way: give me a reason to stay in Sky. No flaming, no blaming and no other comments against me. Afro you're advised. I'm serious at this point, cause I don't want other explanation of your personal experiences, but a reason for staying in Sky. Talk like an A1 has joined last time and he feels alone...
i will say it so sky clan is a challenge it isnt meant to be easy if u win and can take this challenge u for sure can go through everything if u now go abck to tiger other ppl will just say : hes gone because tiger are strongest jsut my opinion

Sumiyori
09-04-2009, 05:19 AM
Dude, just go and free the 4 faction points you are using. 10 people are leaving, 100 are coming. Don't worry, sky clan won't die without you.

EuFricosul
09-04-2009, 10:13 AM
I hope won't die... Ok better if I make my decision by myself. Thank you for all that you posted. The poll is still open however.

Kyuubifox1
09-04-2009, 07:22 PM
I hope won't die... Ok better if I make my decision by myself. Thank you for all that you posted. The poll is still open however.
*sigh* its your decision but i think its better if u leave sky lvl to A10+ and maybe join again lvling without sheol at sky is terrible

andreyutz2
09-05-2009, 03:04 AM
Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! o.o

EuFricosul
09-05-2009, 07:54 PM
Ok brothers and sisters :lol: as you knew i made my decision to rest in Sky, so this topic consider it closed. I'm sorry if I got your opinions for a simply personal thing that I shouldn't post to forums.
Enjoy the game and peace to all.