PDA

View Full Version : Leveling & CP Event: Winners Announced [Updated]

Empty
09-01-2009, 06:12 AM
Greetings Guests!

We apologize for the long wait!

We are pleased to announce the winners for our New & Veteran Warriors Event! We would like to congratulate our:

Veteran Warriors CP Event Winners:

First Prize (US$250 in Mokens + a limited edition 12Sky2 T-Shirt):

Extrovert
PKaLoNe
darkestwrath
RushOrDie
PerfectDark

Second Prize (US$150 in Mokens + a limited edition 12Sky2 T-Shirt):

Hiraako
xTacoz
Ranmayasha
Stavros
QueenOfMages
Blatenat0r
hai2u
skeet
TigerFear
Dracheritter
ChaosIcon
Ron
DarkEternity
Cryllis
GaDBoSS

Third Prize (US$100 in Mokens + a limited edition 12Sky2 T-Shirt):

GaDFatheR
oCTKo
Manduha
Pasnicul
EldeR
Kendan
Maiko
Painworks
Gemnick
Ura
CALICO
BON3CR4CK3R
SugarBabe
Berserka
Wolf0PL
Sworel
BigYou
ZGRIBY
SubZerro
Gino
H0KAG3
AddedToMyCp
BleedBIack
Hades
QuynhVo123
Lavitz
EviLMaN
oOBubblesOo
DV4ever
HirotsuguSan

New Warriors Leveling Event Winners:

First Prize (US$200 in Mokens):

Bulletx
imawinner
HoaKiem
Dao
WINEVENT

Second Prize: (US$100 in Mokens):

CriminalMoFo
AlfaOmega
KiemMaDC
Crius
ileana
LektarXX
NightMoon
DaoHoaKiep
RiseAgainst
15th
SSouljAh
RePulsive
GiveMeMokens
mrUNlucky
qpXladyXqp

Third Prize: (US$50 in Mokens):

Anaxabia
S3xyAngel
CpT
DragonMK
Linxys
dellie
BaskinOyal
Asariasha
Septem
imawinner2
SanguisAstra
DevilMarkus
acro
Akavary
xKaya
SoWhat
GOGOSHA
TieuPhuong
Jarpa
SteevoHuN
ZelphIr
kyotama
Andaled
MokensPls
Tchi
Crusnik01
MistikLady
Yiin
Hoher
SPECTRAL

All winners have been notified through e-mail, and all moken prizes have been distributed to your accounts.

T-Shirt winners should reply to that e-mail with your name and shipping address at the latest by 20 September 2009.
We will not ship the T-Shirts to winners who reply after that date.

Please be advised that shipping will take roughly 14 days, and that we are not responsible for any damages incurred during shipping.

Please post your questions and comments below.

Thank you.

marckfast1
09-10-2009, 04:24 PM
You could at least put the number of cp of each player and the REAL rank.. or the lvls that each player get in that period..

I think that those list are bassed on the last time they were updated at least the cp one....i won over 2600 cp.. .

Well anyway thanks u for ur 15000 mokens

Splizze
09-10-2009, 04:30 PM
can any gm pm me ingame need to talk about the event...

xRushx1
09-10-2009, 04:46 PM
15 k mokens, sweet jesus. Thanks :p

Campino
09-10-2009, 05:16 PM
This ranking is WRONG!!! Its still the old one till the first week ended!! I made more CP then many of the guys in the ranking and im not on the list! I didnt took part in event in 1. week but made 1127 CP in the 2. week!
Spent so much time on it, Cant believe it...

FIX IT MAYN

Maboroshi1
09-10-2009, 05:17 PM
haha srry evry1 but haha
EPIC FAILURE srry >.< srry >.<
i had 2,3 cp and tiger fear 2,1 k cp haha there no tiger fear and extrovert had gained 1.5 k !!! hahahah
OMG!!! cant stop ...just say u didnt get updated and all srry >.> (great lought)
P.S ty anyway,i dk what happened but u gived mokens anyway
how to get Tshirt?

Gamma
09-10-2009, 05:25 PM
just reply to our email which we have sent it to you with your address before 20 September..

Maboroshi1
09-10-2009, 05:26 PM
what address?
and how to write it >.>
ill try

Nee7ox1
09-10-2009, 05:35 PM
This ranking is WRONG!!! Its still the old one till the first week ended!! I made more CP then many of the guys in the ranking and im not on the list! I didnt took part in event in 1. week but made 1127 CP in the 2. week!

FIX IT MAYN

Yea its just the same CP list from week 1. Knew I should've screenshotted the rankings. :(

Seems they only updated the level rankings.

Bla
09-10-2009, 05:50 PM
Yup, the CP ranking is exactly the same as when it broke down after 1 week lol.
Anyways, thanks for the 9k mokens! :D

Btw, do we get to choose the size of the t-shirt or does everyone get the same size? :P
Would be funny if someone with size XXXL gets an S or vice versa xD

Maboroshi1
09-10-2009, 05:50 PM
in previous posts i couldn think clearly..but no..
[color=#FFFFFF]Im sorry for those who wasnt in the list but suppoused to be..[
im sorry for those whos not in their places
and most of all forrr those who supposed to be before me in this event i got 2k-2.3k cp,if some1 got more i apologise :cry: :cry:
forgive *cough*/color]

Campino
09-10-2009, 06:07 PM
Come on Mayn fix it, or do u rly thing the community is so stupid and dont know that this ranking is totally outdated??
Guess im not the only one who should be in the list... also many ppl were already kicked out of the top 50 after the second week.

Do something and dont ignore it!!

Wrath
09-10-2009, 06:20 PM

FIX IT MAYN
its fixed dude...im surprised that you are so angry when u made only 11127 cp...i made way over 3k cp...u can say that the list had stopped updating but we players hadnt stopped getting CP...it didnt update on forums doesnt mean that it was nvr updating...MAYN was notified ages ago so they must have fixed it...chill out...its fine...

Maboroshi1
09-10-2009, 06:25 PM
that is not right dark
if u got over 3k cp then u got to be befor me coz i got 2.3 k cp
and campy got more then tacox
u need to think bout it..sono1 will flame u

Campino
09-10-2009, 06:29 PM

FIX IT MAYN
its fixed dude...im surprised that you are so angry when u made only 11127 cp...i made way over 3k cp...u can say that the list had stopped updating but we players hadnt stopped getting CP...it didnt update on forums doesnt mean that it was nvr updating...MAYN was notified ages ago so they must have fixed it...chill out...its fine...

you are sooo wrong. i know so many ppl in the list which have made less cp then me. So stop talking if u dunno whats goin on!

Wrath
09-10-2009, 06:31 PM
hehehe idc abt flames...also it wud be good if ppl just let it go...think abt it and reply...even IF smthihng got messed up do YOU know how to fix it??? go back to the starting date nd add the cp???not rly cuz i used many MG tickets... so IF you do think wat went wrong just tell how to correct it...
tho i highly doubt smthing did cuz no1 stopped playing nd the list jst turned upside down...

FIX IT MAYN

you are sooo wrong. i know so many ppl in the list which have made less cp then me. So stop talking if u dunno whats goin on!
if thts so then name em...their cp...the amt of cp u got more than whoever...and also other players' cp and whose on tob according to you...nd dont forget to enlighten us on how to fix it....

Mayathi1
09-10-2009, 06:39 PM
Dark i think its time you sent a few SP's and kirins my way.

Splizze
09-10-2009, 06:42 PM
sry dark but camp is right its wrong.
i should be on the list and im not
i got proves already sent it to mayn

Campino
09-10-2009, 06:46 PM
rofl MAYN has to fix it not me, I dont care how they do it. BUT THEY HAVE TO. Mokens were handed out to wron ppls... I always was on wars with extro, PKalone, Taco,Sworel, Haitu2, and i got more cp then the 2 last ones during the event.

This list is the same as the one after the rynking broke. There are no new ppl in it. So it seems MAYN just counted the 1. week. All points which were done after it arent in this list. Even Splizze isnt in it and he should be there too.

A simply sorry from MAYN that they screwed it up should be made. But with this ignoring attitude they will lose more and more players.

marckfast1
09-10-2009, 06:58 PM
first 4 days i did get like 600 cp or 700 from 4700 cp to 5500 or so but at the end of event i had 7200 cp thats a diference of 2500 cp and i am still listed 5 th xd also i do remmeber the places of some friends and those places hasnt changed till the end of the event?

Wrath
09-10-2009, 07:10 PM
i spent the mokens already...

Mayathi1
09-10-2009, 07:12 PM
i spent the mokens already...
lies.

Maboroshi1
09-10-2009, 07:30 PM
yeh its easy to talk if u have already gained ur 15k mokens..
*hey ur not in list? dont worry,list is right,ur just made mistake -.-**

nicknt1
09-10-2009, 09:44 PM
yeah that list is the one after the maintenance that never updated. I even remember the rankings cuz I kept checking up on it, at the time i (hai2u) had like a little over 800 cp and taco had a little more than that. I ended up with 1050 cp when event ended. I feel bad for tigerfear as at the end i think he made like 2k+ cp.

goldwyn20002
09-11-2009, 01:10 AM
Problem is noted and I will forward it to the GM.
(I gained 1137 cp myself and I am not in the list either)

*wonders how they are going to solve this one*

Let's wait and see if the list is indeed incorrect before we jump to conclusions.

regards
Xiao

Mayathi1
09-11-2009, 01:32 AM
Wow so people have been given Mokens when they shouldn't have won?

RanmaYasha1
09-11-2009, 07:25 AM
As much as I'm happy to be on the list and finaly see results. I also see this is the same list as from the time of last update of the broken list during event. One way or another i was sure of my top 20, but as it seems thi's list isn't adequate. For example some people there were away for few days during event. And they didn't lose a single position in this time. Thats a great achivement. Anyway I should have a screen of the list from last update or a bit before. If I find it I will post it here to prove it. If it will be an older screen of the list then sorry in advance.

Your's Ran~

P.S.
i'm glad I won the mokens. But would be more happy about it if the amounts of gained CP would be shown and we could have a fair rivalisation. Showing the cp gain amouts would also once and for all stop the complains as people know how much did they gain. And it's easy to check if they lie. Good luck with fixing this list if it's required.

Peter
09-11-2009, 07:42 AM
wow mayn screwed up bigtime....

wait....

Déjà vu..

or no not Déjà vu
they just screw up alot lol

biberon2
09-11-2009, 08:15 AM
wow mayn screwed up bigtime....

wait....

Déjà vu..

or no not Déjà vu
they just * up alot lol

QFT

Peter
09-11-2009, 08:18 AM
xD but really... r they drunk all the time?

biberon2
09-11-2009, 08:28 AM
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6066/slegt.jpg (http://img9.imageshack.us/i/slegt.jpg/)

sowwy had to do it :P

Peter
09-11-2009, 08:30 AM
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6066/slegt.jpg (http://img9.imageshack.us/i/slegt.jpg/)

:D beer:
the maker and solver of all problems :D (yeh i know i stole that line.. SO WHAT?)

Campino
09-11-2009, 08:44 AM
Problem is noted and I will forward it to the GM.
(I gained 1137 cp myself and I am not in the list either)

*wonders how they are going to solve this one*

Let's wait and see if the list is indeed incorrect before we jump to conclusions.

regards
Xiao

Thx Xiao, finally someone who do something. And its true for sure that the list is incorrect. For example xTacoz is number 7 on the list and he gained under 1000 CP just saw him ingame yesterday... (its not a offense Taco just a example to clearing things up)
So there will be many ppl who gained more and arent on the list..
Hope this will fixed asap.

But i think Mayn simply lost the whole 2. week results ans arent able to update it correctly. But at least we should get the same prizes as other ppl got already without the rights to get it!

Peter
09-11-2009, 09:09 AM
well i gained 2 cp and im not on the list either....

Mayathi1
09-11-2009, 04:11 PM

THAT MY FRIEND WAS BRILLIANT! LOL!

Maboroshi1
09-11-2009, 06:42 PM
lol..how do u think Mayn will give out Tshirts,i mean size and all >.>

perzsakiraly2
09-11-2009, 07:02 PM
U will reply into the email with your sizes :P

Maboroshi1
09-12-2009, 04:53 AM
Then im Done >.<
i replied only with addres coz they said to write only ddress T.T
:cry: :cry:

Campino
09-12-2009, 09:44 AM
Nice MAYN keeps ignoring the complaints about the wrong list...
Even no answer on tickets...

But i wont stop posting till MAYN has fixed this bs and is giving out the prizes to the right persons.

RanmaYasha1
09-12-2009, 09:45 AM
I replied with address, size and pattern. I don't want to get a dragon pattern if I'm a snake.

And sorry but I can't put the screen of the rank as I only have the screen when I was at my top position so from the 4th day of the event. Sorry

Your's Ran~

Maboroshi1
09-13-2009, 06:35 AM
i guess they goin by policy of age..loose some players -gain some players
they will not give a thing for their mistake...OR GIVE VERY PRIVATE CONPENSATION

Campino
09-13-2009, 08:08 AM
Well, Logic said ingame that the list will bee updated shortly... Bu i just will believe it when i really see it with my own eyes. Lost all my Trust in MAYN.

09-13-2009, 09:45 AM
hello help pls

09-13-2009, 09:45 AM
hello help pls
I can not enter the game, please help

09-13-2009, 09:46 AM
hello help pls
I can not enter the game, please help
burock_manson@hot.. comee help plss PLSS ADD

Campino
09-14-2009, 09:22 AM
And another day without any answers about the progress of the RIGHT list from Mayn.
Also no amswers on the tickets ppl already sent to Mayn.

A one good first step could be to tell us the truth that u lost the results from the 2.week.... and then together finding out a solution what to do now with the ppl which arent on the list but should be.

Sorry for double post but this must come to end with a fair result for all.

goldwyn20002
09-17-2009, 11:32 PM
I am still hammering on getting the real list. It will take quite some time so you have to be patient...see it as some savings that will come your way. I cannot tell when this will happen, sorry for that.

If you do know you should have been in the list, and you have a good approximation (preferably the exact number of cp gained) please send in a ticket to speed up the process.

Include in this ticket:
CP count start of event
CP count end of event
Total gained CP.

Also it would be really helpful to know what the cp gain was after 1 week since it appears that the list is only till the maintenance after the first week. Knowing this could explain why you are not in the list now.

Anything that might proof that you should be in the list.

Example of proof: I gained 1137 cp (which i actually did ^^) considering that many in the list at the time the event ended had less cp in total they could never have gained that much, therefore I should be in the list.

Thanks, and I hope MAYN will resolve this soon.
Xiao

Campino
09-18-2009, 07:20 AM
Well i already wrote 2 tickets, but ok i will give it another try.
I didnt made any cp in the first week coz i was on vacation. I just started with gaining CP on Sunday i guess it was. So satrted with 0 CP (but the char existed of course before the event started, it was just for store items) and i ended up with 1127 if i remember right. I know some ppl which can proof that coz we always were together at the same war (10-19).

Same informations i will send again in a ticket. But its rly frustrating that we have to fight for our rights, normaly that should be Mayns job!

Nova
09-18-2009, 03:16 PM
Congratulations, You gave undeserving people, ridiculous rewards.

I understand that the game is in desperate need of pets, and there, you've done it. Okay.

But for god sake, LET THIS BE A ONE OFF, or i guarantee you, people will quit.

And as a gamer on MMO's for many years, i can assure you i know a lot more about gamers than some poncy CEO.

Campino
09-18-2009, 08:39 PM
well said Nova, looking forward to a time when they starts to act as a real company, this is more like a private servers where ridiculous things happens..

If i would show such a behaviour in my job i gonna be FIRED!