PDA

View Full Version : bye guys =) <33

RhainDroP
08-24-2009, 09:04 PM
system restored my comp cause i though i got key logged so ya... only took like 1 hour to finish this was yesterday

umm im not really planning on re installing any games including 12sky also ventrillo cause school started today for me and im going to be in a tight schedule i will be taking regular school , afternoon school, and night school maybe so i can get back in my right grade also 12th grade will be just chilling after im done with this year hopefully soo....

Rush Or Die , maiko , drach, raik about the torny i wouldnt be able to make it anyway cause of time zone i will be in school when torny's start =/ sry man we would had won too 5 ipods and 6000 sucks that im missing out lol but ya find a replacing ment <3

but umm yaa i might reconsider if i get to bored at my house and i got no home work i might logg on and say wats up to a few people

1st Day of school was the BOMB DIGITY lol it was a new school new everything it was awsome very huge school 8 building all 4 floors crazy lol its a high school btw =) show u guys some pics of it later on

-EDIT-
aim: Yomomon4
msn: Yomomon4@hotmail.com

lol idk i couldnt think of better S/N =P

Shoxz1
08-24-2009, 09:07 PM
nooooooo

first i found out today that stray quit.. and now u... i needed some tips on dbs.. coz im thkin of goin full dbs T_T

sux yur leaving =[

RhainDroP
08-24-2009, 09:13 PM
umm good tips get a turtle best pet u can get if ur going db's

dont add dex or chi none of that *** stuff lol

umm by the time ur a33 with 100% def pet

you should re set ur stats and making go with ur pet cause 100% turtle is 2200 hp + 2200 deff

so have ur pet on when ur doing this and make sure u have like 28k hp thats the most u should have with pet and armor on then make sure u have alot of str so u can smack people around lol

i never got to do this sadly but i uslly hit 23k last time with a30 elite db's so ya... enless u dont have elite db's i suggest dont go full dbs

Shoxz1
08-24-2009, 09:16 PM
yea i dont have elites.. but i dont really like the saber... =[

i preffer dbs.. how much str u got though?

and y a turtle? y not owl?

drachehmt21
08-24-2009, 09:22 PM
system restored my comp cause i though i got key logged so ya... only took like 1 hour to finish this was yesterday

umm im not really planning on re installing any games including 12sky also ventrillo cause school started today for me and im going to be in a tight schedule i will be taking regular school , afternoon school, and night school maybe so i can get back in my right grade also 12th grade will be just chilling after im done with this year hopefully soo....

Rush Or Die , maiko , drach, raik about the torny i wouldnt be able to make it anyway cause of time zone i will be in school when torny's start =/ sry man we would had won too 5 ipods and 6000 sucks that im missing out lol but ya find a replacing ment <3

but umm yaa i might reconsider if i get to bored at my house and i got no home work i might logg on and say wats up to a few people

1st Day of school was the BOMB DIGITY lol it was a new school new everything it was awsome very huge school 8 building all 4 floors crazy lol its a high school btw =) show u guys some pics of it later on

Hope to see you dude.........I will actually miss the time playing n and having fun with you at war, laby or st like that lol. Personally, I don't have anything to do or really enjoy this time game from now on, cuz of getting 100% ,and my school year is nearly coming too, so I'll play but not often like before :D .

Anw, GL for you and me with new school year lol

XxSOLARxX
08-24-2009, 09:22 PM
Tormentor, u still got my Bee pet....

Could u plz return it first, TY

If u dont see me online when u are, look for Raik or Raiken or gator789 or hator plz and my Bee to one of them, they will give to me when I come on.

Gl with ur school, cya around

RhainDroP
08-24-2009, 09:28 PM
Tormentor, u still got my Bee pet....

Could u plz return it first, TY

If u dont see me online when u are, look for Raik or Raiken plz

lmao osht i forgot xD umm danm.... i dont even have the game installed ....... umm ill try to get someone on my acc i dont have any vent ill get elexiia to log on my acc

im sry sugar lol i completly forgot about that

XxSOLARxX
08-24-2009, 09:30 PM
No problem Torm, that kind of thing could happen :D

Kantaro1
08-24-2009, 09:34 PM
T.T aw torm, you make me cry, it was fun talking to you guys while i was on my VGM. good luck in school, have fun :D

RhainDroP
08-24-2009, 09:35 PM
No problem Torm, that kind of thing could happen :D

could Anaheim give u the bee? cause the acc isnt my main so i will give it to anyone but idk if u trust him o.o

RhainDroP
08-24-2009, 09:36 PM
T.T aw torm, you make me cry, it was fun talking to you guys while i was on my VGM. good luck in school, have fun :D

lol i still dont know what vgm u are =(

RhainDroP
08-24-2009, 09:37 PM

lol i still dont know what vgm u are =(

ELNINO !!!!!

XD

LOL I JUST THOUGH ABOUT IT WHEN I POSTED IT = P

Kantaro1
08-24-2009, 09:38 PM
XD yea, i am one of the mods that gets on ElNino. :D

RhainDroP
08-24-2009, 09:40 PM
lol had fun talking to typhoon and you also =) vgm's of the year xD

XxSOLARxX
08-24-2009, 09:40 PM
Sure, if I just get my pet bk its ok

RhainDroP
08-24-2009, 09:41 PM
k ill give him the acc info then

Kantaro1
08-24-2009, 09:44 PM
well, torm, if you got anything a lvl 56 could use :D i would gladly hold on to it. :D you know, as a reward for being the " VGM of the year" :D

RhainDroP
08-24-2009, 09:49 PM
well, torm, if you got anything a lvl 56 could use :D i would gladly hold on to it. :D you know, as a reward for being the " VGM of the year" :D

lol im a33 if i were to be having armor that low ... well nvm that cause i have level 1 gear in my invy cause it looks so raw lol but umm i wouldnt be carrying levle 56 gear xD

Kantaro1
08-24-2009, 10:02 PM
what about pets :D

xRushx1
08-24-2009, 10:07 PM
No prob man, take care and good luck.
We both know you'll be back soon ;p

RhainDroP
08-24-2009, 10:31 PM
what about pets :D

lol i got a turtle =p

RhainDroP