PDA

View Full Version : [SGST] Timed buffs

goldwyn20002
02-14-2009, 01:44 AM
Could it be possible to have timed buffs? So when the buff is on you see it grey out as time passes...like a clock. Have seen that in multiple games and the advantage is you know when to rebuff before it ends.

PaulRo2
02-14-2009, 01:48 AM
no man bcus they kinda have it that way, ur buff icon will blink for about 10 seconds letting u know its goin out thats more than enough time, so i think its fine the way it is.

Dizelshpith2
02-14-2009, 01:53 AM
buff duration pill, andown @ M6, having an active timer to keep an eye on would be very useful,
I hate loosing buff when im not expecting it, even with a blink, if your miss the blinks and debuff your over,
at least with a time you would have some idea of how long you have,

Also formation buff are MUCH more important than in TS1, i have yet to see a fully effective TS1 party using party buff,
Whereas in TS2, single Hs only add 50%, so if your not in a party your at a massive disadvantage,
The reason i mention formation buff as 8 minute is a long time to judge when to expect a 10 second "blink" warning.

:idea:

goldwyn20002
02-15-2009, 05:46 PM
no man bcus they kinda have it that way, ur buff icon will blink for about 10 seconds letting u know its goin out thats more than enough time, so i think its fine the way it is.

Yeah i know...but some buffs take a long time to wear off and I tend to miss the subtle blinking when I am in the middle of a fight...lol. With a visual timed buff you know...hmm...i think i rebuff before I attack because I am down to 25% of my duration.

Anyway, it is just a suggestion and if it doesn't happen it won't really matter...would just be helpful to have.

02-15-2009, 09:01 PM
This is a great idea, many games have a timer of the buff. Would help a lot during fights and bossing.

spirios2
02-16-2009, 01:08 AM
this is a very handy idea as i sick of when you in yanggok you run up hill bit then you need to do buffs all over gain lol

night7scream2
02-18-2009, 01:34 PM
In korean they do have that
when u move ur mouse over the buffed skill it shows how many seconds left til it runs out :)