epic fail.
stubbornness / greed
Sad to see.

RhainDroP
08-16-2009, 10:51 PM
i think it should be person with highest exp then go to lowest

Alpz
08-17-2009, 01:08 AM
A holders list, are you kidding me? I feel I have to get a few thing off my chest...

Firstly you do realise that not everyone will be in war at the same time, therefore you can't implement this list! Secondly why are YOU even on this list being ranked 7th, at the top no less? You are clan leader, do you even need the money? You receive around 200mil a day with stones don't you? Did you get all those holy stones yourself?

This is what i've been hearing from shadeglow skys, that you've squandered sky clan money to buy yourself elite eq and spent "billions" enchanting it. You've kept people sweet by helping them here and there, but 90% of that money has been spent on you and a few select people in your house. I've noticed that you and beer like to post your elite eq on forums, does showing off the effort of other players please you that much?

Why did tigers beat you all this time, before merge? Why couldn't you get/keep any stones? Why did they have +40% and you have -10%? Because you kept the honey pot to yourself and you didn't share it. It amazes me why people are turning a blind eye!

What good is it, if you're a one man army? What good is it if you're the only one with a 100%+ weapon/eq?

All i heard from you recently how is how the enchanting system sucks, you as the clan leader sit around all day saying your bored. Your weapon was already 100%+ did you really need to waste billions on kirins on your weapon again? Surely some other a33 who hasn't got a decent weapon needed that money more than you? When was the last time you asked another a33 how they were doing, if they needed any help? Have you ever heard the quote "sacrifice for the greater good"? Seems like you're sacrificing sky clan for yourself, shouldn't it be the other way round?

The reason sky clan are inferior to tigers is because you let them be for your own greed! Not because tigers are more organised or have better numbers, but because you weakened the rest of sky clan to make yourself better. This list is just another example that you think about "yourself" first before your clan.

I honestly believe if it was only tigers vs sky right now, we would fail epically.

People really need to wake up and see what "The Great Rush" has really done for sky clan.

Sky clan can easily fall just like its risen, are you gonna let that happen again?

xRushx1
08-17-2009, 01:14 AM
I was ranked 5th when i was at shadeglow.
I bought two elites at sky rest i got with my own money/drops before i even was a cl.
You have no idea on what i spend the money.
In the first place the list was made because only a few people kept rushing for the form and didn't give anyone else a chance, I'm surely not doing this for myself.

If you got issues with me i don't give a damn, you failed at that stun form, get over it.
I can only see a ton of crap in your post son.

Alpz
08-17-2009, 01:54 AM
All i've done is try to get along with you, but it seems like you don't wanna?
Why does your attitude change when I confront you?
This has nothing to do with any stun form, had you not posted this topic my reply would not exist.

Please don't refer to me as "son".

xRushx1
08-17-2009, 02:24 AM
All i've done is try to get along with you, but it seems like you don't wanna?
Why does your attitude change when I confront you?
This has nothing to do with any stun form, had you not posted this topic my reply would not exist.

Please don't refer to me as "son".

No you obviously haven't, how should i refer to you after pulling this childish crap ?
I have been working my butt off at shadeglow, so now some random guy could come here and whine how unfair is this and that.
My attitude is always the same, those who deserve mine respect have it and they do deserve it truly.
Now tell me why would i be friendly to you, one god dam reason after acting like this.
Maybe I'm not the kind of person you hold me for, i won't be licking butts so i could get some votes because i don't really care, my mood differs, i'm also human, i can't be on 24/7 to please everyone.

And the last thing i'm concerned about is your opinion about me kind sir.
Thank you.

GuoCongRong
08-17-2009, 05:07 AM
hmm.. agree with rush coz i see all time the same ppl rushing to the form... BUT i dont see them defend the legacy, bring back legacy at home, DF or holy war .whats that? only online for holding form in war and give a .... on faction, ally faction and lower ppl who are happy about 10% more exp and dmg ? i dont need legacy and df BUT i want help lower ppl that they have it a bit easier in grinding, that they come higher a bit faster maybe. i am sometimes not a friendly ppl, alot ppl dont like me coz im a weird girl in a "men domain" <--- coz i dont know alot girls who playing 12sky2... and dont chat much BUT i try to help on my way. i was online today ehm... 15 h and i stand near legacy or in city but if 1 start hit legacy i was running all time to legacy to protect... but if i see that "im active only for war" ppl are only on the form, and other who do all time something for helping clan and get a flame if he/she try hold the form 1 time per week, i start thinking: go home dude.. learn "how to play in a team and change the holder who havent it today " dont be egoist. normaly i ignore the form and kill boss that the form holder havent much trouble with tanking boss BUT i have all time 1 eye on the holder, if he have trouble with enemy i run to him/her and help that he/she dont die... thats teamplay guys BUT i saw today that the most did nothing if they see the holder have probs they waiting and hope only that the holder die and that they can get form. whats that? :evil: teamplay for the win, i think maybe better if this ppl dont get a pt in labby :) as "payback" they dont want play in a team .. they can have it ... but are here to grab what they can? egoists die faster :twisted: but maybe all my fault, maybe im in the wrong faction ...

bb ladies

chuctse1
08-17-2009, 08:36 AM
im so happy that at my war today i was all alone to take form and kill the bosses after reading this post

kinhbang19891
08-17-2009, 09:26 AM
A holders list, are you kidding me? I feel I have to get a few thing off my chest...

Firstly you do realise that not everyone will be in war at the same time, therefore you can't implement this list! Secondly why are YOU even on this list being ranked 7th, at the top no less? You are clan leader, do you even need the money? You receive around 200mil a day with stones don't you? Did you get all those holy stones yourself?

This is what i've been hearing from shadeglow skys, that you've squandered sky clan money to buy yourself elite eq and spent "billions" enchanting it. You've kept people sweet by helping them here and there, but 90% of that money has been spent on you and a few select people in your house. I've noticed that you and beer like to post your elite eq on forums, does showing off the effort of other players please you that much?

Why did tigers beat you all this time, before merge? Why couldn't you get/keep any stones? Why did they have +40% and you have -10%? Because you kept the honey pot to yourself and you didn't share it. It amazes me why people are turning a blind eye!

What good is it, if you're a one man army? What good is it if you're the only one with a 100%+ weapon/eq?

All i heard from you recently how is how the enchanting system sucks, you as the clan leader sit around all day saying your bored. Your weapon was already 100%+ did you really need to waste billions on kirins on your weapon again? Surely some other a33 who hasn't got a decent weapon needed that money more than you? When was the last time you asked another a33 how they were doing, if they needed any help? Have you ever heard the quote "sacrifice for the greater good"? Seems like you're sacrificing sky clan for yourself, shouldn't it be the other way round?

The reason sky clan are inferior to tigers is because you let them be for your own greed! Not because tigers are more organised or have better numbers, but because you weakened the rest of sky clan to make yourself better. This list is just another example that you think about "yourself" first before your clan.

I honestly believe if it was only tigers vs sky right now, we would fail epically.

People really need to wake up and see what "The Great Rush" has really done for sky clan.

Sky clan can easily fall just like its risen, are you gonna let that happen again?

Agreed with u Aplz. Now we can look at a33 skies at " waterburn" and a33 skies at " Shadegow" is quite different, they are quite weak compared to WB players. Ken helped all a33 WB skies give big amount of money to make gears , cs , or even exchanging, rather than Rush keeps money for his own kyrin. So i just hope to see Rush use his FL property wisely near future

xRushx1
08-17-2009, 12:21 PM
What the **** are you talking about. I broke more kirins on other people's gear than on my own, i'm annoyed when some waterburn faggot comes here and whines.
I've combined and enchanted theirs gear every time when they needed it.
Every sg a33 got 100 mil, i made various events in which i was handling xp potions / money.
Some people were only thinking on themselves so they ended with more potions that the others, now those people are crying behind my back because i didn't want to give them MORE.
All i can see is a bunch of greedy and selfish asses .

Shadeglow skies are weak ? You should pull your head out of your butt.
God dam ego trippers.

P.S.

I tried to make this thread hoping this form crap will stop and everyone gets a chance but again the human greed and selfishness prevails, so i won't even bother.

Alpz
08-17-2009, 01:07 PM
Thank you for the replies, but we are missing the point i'm trying to make.

A better thread would have been:
"Could a33s who have a higher experiance percentage, please refrain from taking form at war and give others a chance."

The problem I see is this, there is a pillar in sky clan. A pillar which you've created, a pillar you've been standing on all this time. What will skyclan do when you aren't here?
I've seen you turn up to battle and take on small armies of players, we need a bunch of people like this!

I'm extremely happy to see that you've begun enchanting for players, only break those kirins on higher level players with 90% stuff though won't you :p

Of course you helped your clan before merge, I know you did events. Yes people will be greedy, but you as the leader need to make sure people who deserve it, get their dues. I know what a hassle it is to enchant for all these players, but you should be taking on this burden. Prehaps i'm expecting too much?

The whole point of my post was to strike a nerve, so that you would take some sort of action and start helping sky clan again.
I do not hate you rush I see you as a leader, I'm just angry that you were sitting idly by, making lists, when you could be doing so much more!

xRushx1
08-17-2009, 01:40 PM
No it would not be a better title because everyone deserves the same nonetheless.
Guess you got a different view on things.

Kyuubifox1
08-17-2009, 07:17 PM
i dont see the point why your flaming at rush i dont know what problem u have i dont wanna flame ok? (i try) but you see rush and ken are TWO different persons u cant expect from rush to be like ken ok? if u dont like it live with it as long as their are ppl who want rush as a leader u cant do anything and about what were doing without rush do u think we are only a bunch of crap without rush? dont think that boy really dont think that dont make this mistake and underestimate us...

musat1232
08-20-2009, 01:19 AM
wow had not read this post up to now lol, emmm dont drag me into this....lol

Every leader has a diffrent approach to leading a clan as i found some of my methods didnt work so well with the shadeglow players as it did with the WB players and we must remember that as a leader it is your job to make sure your clan is always at its best when in wars or HSB's so in a sense what im saying is i dont care what rush does with the money im sure if asked he helps...
But all i want to see is us A33's unite as one group and work together to take down the opposing forces.

But i agree with Alpz a list is a little silly but i see why rush wanted it, guess the people that keep running for formations should be told by everyone to lay off it for a bit...

In regards to us being stronger than ex shadeglow, i really think it falls down to the fact yes i did help with gear but shadeglow players ive seen have same or better than WB players...Alot to me seems to be slightly wrong builds and some lack of team work which i might add we are all failing at regardless of being a WB or SG sky clan member at this moment in time...

Naicho
08-20-2009, 01:37 AM
wat a intresting post lol... i can c the way both of u guys view the point... there is truth in both of u... but i guess i ll go with Alpzz... even though rush has always said he will help me.. when i asked him.. but personally.. i guess we dont have much help from FL or so... then again Rush cant go n help each 1 of them.. as ppl.. will jus come n ask her for help.. like crazy... n mostly low lvls like me arnt much help.. i guess... anyway we will c wat ll happen in near future.

Kyuubifox1
08-20-2009, 07:00 PM
wat a intresting post lol... i can c the way both of u guys view the point... there is truth in both of u... but i guess i ll go with Alpzz... even though rush has always said he will help me.. when i asked him.. but personally.. i guess we dont have much help from FL or so... then again Rush cant go n help each 1 of them.. as ppl.. will jus come n ask her for help.. like crazy... n mostly low lvls like me arnt much help.. i guess... anyway we will c wat ll happen in near future.
that is exactly that what let us fail u say im low lvl i cant do anythign im useless when i was at your lvl i also thought so but then soem ppl said to me hey ur low lvl but ur also a part of clan even a little one its like with ants one ant cant do anything but MANY ants can do much^^

KenjiX
08-21-2009, 11:42 PM
Alpzz sorry man but you sound a lot like u are jealous I know you think Rush is spending all sky money for him self but what do you care hes CL... its his money :D If you were CL I bet u would do the same you would get elites and stuff than help others ... so don't get upset RushOrDie does really good job and he deserves all the money sky clan have. ( He will get geared up, than he gonna help other a33 to get 111%+ dmg weapons ) so chill out its just a game :D

And about a33 war form holders dont waste time I bet ppl will rush the form and will try to tank. So it aint worth your time :)p who ever gets the form its all good :) dont forget we got Labs so every1 gonna be satisfied. :) RushOrDie <----REPRESENT xD keep up the good work ! ! !