PDA

View Full Version : Special Quest suggestion

boghi2
02-11-2009, 01:22 AM
Idk if the game has this( think not), but i think there should be a quest where you get more than 1 person to complete. It will be hard, but the price will be high and random. players has to choose from 3 boxes and hope to get wat they want. the items will be of good use( either sell or for personal use). No common items or anything, just all the rare or mediocre gears/items. what do you guys think?

Asasinul12
02-11-2009, 01:28 AM
Idk if the game has this( think not), but i think there should be a quest where you get more than 1 person to complete. It will be hard, but the price will be high and random. players has to choose from 3 boxes and hope to get wat they want. the items will be of good use( either sell or for personal use). No common items or anything, just all the rare or mediocre gears/items. what do you guys think?

I'd rather wait and see what quests they have for us.

02-11-2009, 02:33 AM
I think you mean like raids or cooperative quests. xD

Lovituriu2
02-11-2009, 03:22 PM
Well u mean like party quests? Hmm i find this interesting, and i think there should be more than 1 of this, at least 2 one non-master quest and one for masters, makes things more spicy lol

goldwyn20002
02-11-2009, 03:29 PM
Sounds really nice but i think they should be separate from the story line quest you have to do alone. Some ppl might not want to team up for a quest and when it is mandatory to continue with the other quests it would take away the fun for these ppl.

But yeah, agree suggestion itself sounds attractive.

sfantul2
02-11-2009, 04:55 PM
I love this idea. My favorite MMO (Everquest 2) has quests called HQ's or Heritage Quests. They were very long, somewhat difficult, and usually required a group to complete one or all the stages. The quest reward was usually fantastic but not so uber that everyone did them. These quests were also seperate from the story line so were never required to complete. Love this idea. Guess we'll see how things play out after CB/OB and if they have these in 12 Sky 2 already or not.

spirios2
02-11-2009, 05:38 PM
:츠에으: i love this idea it brings players more together as a team you could also have one for 1 tiger 1 snake and 1 dragon to work together and get a kool reward as you see in the trailer that they work as one so make it kool XD but apart from that i like this idea

want a sping chair
[spoiler:35ir6zg3]:츠에으:[/spoiler:35ir6zg3]

boghi2
02-11-2009, 09:17 PM
thank you for the replys. very appreciated for the good comments. :chairspin: :pglomp:

WOLFE1
02-12-2009, 07:39 AM
party quests are usually fun

CobraBlad3r2
02-12-2009, 09:28 PM
really nice idea, I hope they olreddy have these kind of quests :)

maerykiss2
02-13-2009, 02:35 AM
Yeah I like it, but I'd like to see MAYN's quest queue first (I really like the idea of cross-faction cooperation against a MONSTER of a foe ;) ).

Dizelshpith2
02-13-2009, 02:40 AM
some quest bosses require parties to defeat as killing them solo is ridiculous,i.e. only hit elemental damage also if you have the same quest as another person in your party and it's say "kill 50 fiends" you can hunt 25 each and both get credit,

maerykiss2
02-13-2009, 03:16 AM
some quest bosses require parties to defeat as killing them solo is ridiculous,i.e. only hit elemental damage also if you have the same quest as another person in your party and it's say "kill 50 fiends" you can hunt 25 each and both get credit,

I'd be satisfied with that kind of system throughout. I'm not rabid for party quests, but if that's what they are doing then I'm all for it :) .