PDA

View Full Version : [Event] Equinox

Trademark1
08-04-2009, 02:19 PM
Dear Guest,

To celebrate the launch of Equinox, we will have the following from 4th August 2009 14:00Hrs (GMT) till 5th August 07:00Hrs (GMT)

- 3 times experience in Ghost Valley.
- 3 times contribution points in Ghost Valley.
- 2 times experience in all map.

More events to come soon....Stay Tune!

virusclub2
08-04-2009, 02:32 PM
yay!! u read my suggestion??

Moujin1
08-04-2009, 02:42 PM
Can u switch off that double exp event for holy stone battle?
or everyone will be grinding and it will be another pathetic war...

TkunT1
08-04-2009, 02:48 PM
good... mmm.. my name is LordKundark.. and..
i no have my stuff of the vaul of the horse !!!!!!!!!!!!
T.T i am broken now.. i lose 7 12%, 3 15%, one dual r85 63%,3 celestine stone and my money 55m u.u.. this stuff is delete of my vaul for the fusion server.. please help my retum my items in you place... ty for you atention ^^ bye.. I hope that this is solved

Kun :(

Maniacal1011
08-04-2009, 02:50 PM
I lost all my stuff in my vault what ahppened to it I lost 6 million and a bunch of rares an other stuff what happened to IT!!!!?????????????? :( plz fix I need that stuff :(

Nova
08-04-2009, 02:54 PM
your vault items are permanently deleted and it's your own fault.

Gamma
08-04-2009, 03:16 PM
Unfortunately, we could not retrieve the lost items after the server merge.

We have clearly stated that in the email which we have sent it to all our players :

7. All vaults will be emptied.
- Kindly move all items from your vault into the inventory or bank.

Please be informed that all items in the vault and lower level characters should be move
to the bank or inventory of the characters with higher levels so that these items
will not be wiped out during the server merge.
Mayn Games will not be responsible for any loss of items that are in the characters
which are to be deleted.

WaDaFanz2
08-04-2009, 04:56 PM
woot a24 here i come :s

Kiriyu1
08-05-2009, 06:01 AM
This is cool :D

Ryan62241
08-06-2009, 02:29 PM
good... mmm.. my name is LordKundark.. and..
i no have my stuff of the vaul of the horse !!!!!!!!!!!!
T.T i am broken now.. i lose 7 12%, 3 15%, one dual r85 63%,3 celestine stone and my money 55m u.u.. this stuff is delete of my vaul for the fusion server.. please help my retum my items in you place... ty for you atention ^^ bye.. I hope that this is solved

Kun :(
your not going to get it back...you should have read the forum

VAsyZ0oR2
08-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Unfortunately, we could not retrieve the lost items after the server merge.

We have clearly stated that in the email which we have sent it to all our players :

7. All vaults will be emptied.
- Kindly move all items from your vault into the inventory or bank.

Please be informed that all items in the vault and lower level characters should be move
to the bank or inventory of the characters with higher levels so that these items
will not be wiped out during the server merge.
Mayn Games will not be responsible for any loss of items that are in the characters
which are to be deleted.

wow mayn, that is some really bad customer support. I mean i respect the fact that you gave specific warning to empty all vaults etc, but you dont even know if this person was unable to play on his character for quite some time. you havent done a full investigation on it, and i know you are unable because if you do it for one person, you will most certainly have to do it for everyone else unhappy with the fact that their items have been deleted from them, which means less time you as a group will have to tend to the whole game in general. i got info of the vaults being emptied and server merge on pretty short notice,(literally 1 day before the server merge) and the reason i wasnt able to prepare priorto that was because i suffered some computer problems which left me unable to use any internet. Im not sayin that it's you guys fault that i had a computer problem, or that it's your fault that this guy had left his character untended to, the point im trytin to make is that the way you all are handling it, as the people who run this game for us, may want to rethink about your methods of dealing with customer problems because if, for example, i had been unable to get my gear out in time, surely i would want some sort of resolve to be given, and im sure if you guys were in my shoes, you would definately want the same. It's not about special treatment, it's about giving the PLAYERS a fair chance at the game which YOU are providing and allowing them to play happily. i dont mean to be disrespectful in any way but if i have stepped out of line, i apologize, and i hope you as a group will read over this post and think about what i have said. Maybe some feedback could be givien which would be greatly appreciated.

thank you for your time