PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all!

Myguk
08-31-2017, 09:39 AM
http://boxoffice.mayngames.com/upload/fckeditorimage/CrimeCraft/Farewell_Sunrise/farewell_en_545x253.png

Greetings, Citizens of Sunrise City!

As we've previously announced (http://forums.mayngames.com/showthread.php?131310-Announcement-CrimeCraft-is-closing-on-August-31), the sad moment has come - CrimeCraft game server is closed.

Once again, we would like to say thank you to all CrimeCraft players. Thank you all for the support and the time spent in the game, for participating in events, Weekly and Daily Tournaments, Territory Wars, for all complete (and uncomplete) daily quests and random battles.

Despite the fact that the game server is closed, the official website and forum will remain open and accessible to all players, so you can "say hi" and chat with your in-game friends.

Best regards,
MAYN Games team

Ukpitbull
08-31-2017, 09:56 PM
The game has been dead for years, Lottery fucked it all up. Goodbye and Good Riddence!!

SPI4KA
09-01-2017, 12:53 PM
Game started to die when they put 50lvl blue attachments in BM. I played this since there was only 2 US servers.
Bye all.
(DX5000)

Vivekk
09-01-2017, 02:04 PM
А всё равно было круто, когда было 4 рус.сервера, то было куча банд, было весело биться за территории. потом, когда сделали всего 2 сервера. за территории стали биться самые голдовые банды, ни и простые люди стали расходиться с игры.

FullMelthash
09-02-2017, 01:13 AM
I am very sad to see the game close after i spent many thousand hours with it and made a lot of friends, ingame and afk. Millions of single-letters typed into the [LFG], uncountable hours of pure fun and enjoyment, moments of rage and hate, moments of love and hapiness...
I lost a lot of words over the past about the game and its state of development but not this time, this forum post will be dedicated to all my ingame-buddys, permanent online-friends and real friends i made in the game, please forgive me if i miss anybody, my brain is a stoned mess and i pretty sure i will remember situations and people as time goes by.
post-editing will happen a lot i guess so bear with me.

(emotional spoiler: somebody may be cutting onions here and there)

Avarice, you were a real OG, longtime player and by far the most helpful person i met in this game, your forum posts were amazing, you always helped the community on the forums as well as in the game, you gave me and a lot of other ppl a spot in your gang called Perdition and i was very proud about being a part. You were so dedicated about this game while being forced to play on a potatoe pc, you put unmeasurable ammounts of work into the community, its just mindblowing... sad that many "new" players never had the chance to know you. Much love Ava!

Xenrail, one of the best Sniper players in this game and a real OG as well, you teached me a LOT about this game, skill and mentality-wise, thanks for that!

Yukie, no words can describe the amount of fun i had playing and talking to you ingame, we were rocking Div2 like real champs(300+wins, 9 loss) i hope you are doing well and living the good life in sunny california, much love to you Alice!
(somebody just told me something serious about yuki, please pm/steamchat me if you have any infos, seriously)

Gladjolt, you are a true viking-nerd and in my eyes easy top5 of the best CC players of all times, you have a lot of understanding for tactics and game-mechanics, you were a good shot and an awesome teammate, never had onle single bad experience with you in the game or outside of it, im glad we see each other on a regular basis in the steamchat, much PUDDI for you my friend!

MrMiyagi my stonerbrother from another mother, a skilled player with a serious hoarding mentality , a lot of nerdtalk with you over the years, im glad you are doing well and living the good life, till next days on steam my friend!

R3nd3r3d, a lot of ppl dissliked you and took you for a cocky and insulting guy but to me you are an awesome teammate that knows teamplay to its core in any aspect of it, a good tactician, a good shot and a real friend, i enjoyed many hours of gametime over a wide ammount of games with you, much love!

Axion, you were always the guy looking for the cheap deals, always mind on the money and profit but you also were a good teammate in div2 or random pvp, i enjoyed playing with you a lot my friend, cya soon on steam!

SUCKAPPLEJUICE, you were one of the most funny ppl in this game, sometimes i laughed myself to tears watching you chat/troll the LFG, open clam up!

David the brazillian warez hoarding rocker, much love to you my friend, sadly we dont talk that often anymore, only had good times with you in the game!

Inkslinger, you are a really friendly person and a skilled artist, much love to you bro!

WhiskeyAlex, you are just insane but also absolutely funny, good times bro, if you write a book someday it will be called something like "midgets, yayo and my twisted mind", love you long time!

Hidden, you are an exceptional gamer, a enemy-eating machine, awesome teammate, a really funny guy and one of the few persons who literally can puke rainbows, and that means something specially on the internet! You are a true friend and im sure we meet someday, even if i have to come to Vermont for that!

Batsssa, no words can explain the ammount of salt that can rinse out of you in moments of a loss, but i totally get it, its not the loss, its the huge ammount of dedication motivation and and wilingness to win that steams off and evaporates into salt that rains from the sky. you are a true nerd, a real gamer, a serious lootwhore and a really good friend, i spent and will spend thousands of hours with you on various games, TTYL my friend(and i really mean that).

Badegg, only fun with you bro, you were always a good sport, an good enemy and an awesome teammate, i remeber our 1on1s, good times!

Joaorp my portugese friend, a lot of competition with you in all the GM events but nothing but good times, you never shittalked nor were abusive to other ppl, it was always fun to play with or against you! You always were helpful, nice and really generous, i remember the two of us giving away thousands of goldbars won from GM events to newbies and below-average playerswho sadly never managed to win any of thoose events, good times with a good sport!

xDirtx, the last time i heard from you was during your battle against terminal cancer, you were such a funny guy who lived an troublesome life and also dedicated his power to other ppl who needed help fighting addiction.
You told me you were a lowlife cop fighting thug in your youth who was injecting meth into his neck because you run out of other places to shoot up,but you became sober and substance abuse counselor who dedicated his power and experience to help other ppl fighting their addiction, i also remember you as a loving dad and i remember our conversation where you shared the story when your son came home from preschool someday and learned that cigarettes are unhealthy and may kill ppl and confronted you, the cigarette smoker, witht hat freshly learned fact, i remember the the sadness in your voice when you werent able to answer your sons question why you smoke when you know that it kills ppl... i remember that clear as day my friend, and im glad you were able to show your son the car that you always wanted, even though it was only in a videogame, that is my best memory of you, with your son on your lap driving your dreamcar in defiance and telling us on teamspeak about it, that was awesome. RIP my friend.

Murderface, div2 god and awesome guy, only fun times with you, no salt, no whining, thousands of writen sentences in chatcraft, hope you are doing well buddy! Keep hiking!

Phukka, i never forget the moment when you showed me your gangs that you used for storage purposed with gangtabs full of lvl 50 ammo and armor sets when it still was worth something, that was the most impressive thing i ever saw in this game when we are talking about items and hoarding, that was just insane and i have no words for that (but screenshots somewhere, i have to upload some to share that)

DevinWaaland, you are a good guy, a proud stoner, really funny and i hope your brother will become a poker millionaire (if he havent allready done it by now)

Sidelol, you are a cool and funny guy, cya soon on steam!

Wiggy my british bro, you were a good gangleader and a really funny guy, we will meet soon mate.

Unsclescrewtape, how is it going buddy, became a multi-millionaire yet? im pretty sure of it. only good times with you, sadly you are not arround much lately but im sure you are busy enjoying life.

Fabio, you are maybe the most controversial player in CC history, a skilled flamer with serious rage energy and a big anger management issue back in the days but also a good understanding for tactics and teamplay, glad we play videogames every once in a while, CALA BOCA, ******!

wareagle, always fun with you.

BigBoing, ola amigo!

CK Castroboy, short but funny time with you, i remember you iammaru and her bf whos name i forgot(sorry) being new to the game, it was always fun to play with you guys, i am really sorry that your life ended at such a young age, i keep you in good memory and i dont say that lightly, much love and RIP bro.

Iammaru, because of the "short" time you guys played the game we werent able to form a real friendship, but i remember the time we did spend very well, i enjoyed my time with you in pvp and LFG, i really felt your pain when **** hit the fan, im sad that we werent able to play CC anymore but i totally understand it and would never blame you, you are a strong girl, good times!
(uhm... i say it now or never i guess.... did i ever mention that you are REALLY cute and good looking? no? yes? well now i said it, wear that compliment with pride :) much love to you maru, enjoy life!

Ukpitbull, you are one of many insane brits, you are a really funny guy and i kinda like you, i think we come from similar backgrounds when it comes to the way of living and the ppl arround, im pretty sure hitting the pub with you is a lot of fun, talk to you soon mate!

Ashley, a lot of realtalk with you, you are a really nice person, generous, nice, funny and really direct in a good way, i like you a lot. pls add me on steam or answer here on the forums, i have something important and urgent to talk to you about, seriously!

will end the post for now because its late and im runnig out of names to remember, not because other ppl failed to leave an impression in my head but because of me having a hard time remembering things.... anyways i am sure a lot more ppl will pop into my mind over the next days and i will edit this post when it happens. for now a big shoutout to all the ppl i forgot to mention, you know who you are, you know i love most of you and you will be mentioned specifically sometime, for sure.

also a big shoutout to the Team and the Gms, specially dead, you were so dedicated and a fun guy, i hope you add me on steam someday.

Peace out Crimecraft, much love to you all, it was a great time, really.

(add me on steam, 73micron)

Oi2
09-02-2017, 01:36 AM
I am very sad to see the game close after i spent many thousand hours with it and made a lot of friends, ingame and afk. Millions of single-letters typed into the [LFG], uncountable hours of pure fun and enjoyment, moments of rage and hate, moments of love and hapiness...
I lost a lot of words over the past about the game and its state of development but not this time, this forum post will be dedicated to all my ingame-buddys, permanent online-friends and real friends i made in the game, please forgive me if i miss anybody, my brain is a stoned mess and i pretty sure i will remember situations and people as time goes by.

Avarice, you were a real OG, longtime player and by far the most helpful person i met in this game, your forum posts were amazing, you always helped the community on the forums as well as in the game, you gave me and a lot of other ppl a spot in your gang called Perdition and i was very proud about being a part. You were so dedicated about this game while being forced to play on a potatoe pc, you put unmeasurable ammounts of work into the community, its just mindblowing... sad that many "new" players never had the chance to know you. Much love Ava!

Xenrail, one of the best Sniper players in this game and a real OG as well, you teached me a LOT about this game, skill and mentality-wise, thanks for that!

Yukie, no words can describe the amount of fun i had playing and talking to you ingame, we were rocking Div2 like real champs(300+wins, 9 loss) i hope you are doing well and living the good life in sunny california, much love to you Alice!

Gladjolt, you are a true viking-nerd and in my eyes easy top5 of the best CC players of all times, you have a lot of understanding for tactics and game-mechanics, you were a good shot and an awesome teammate, never had onle single bad experience with you in the game or outside of it, im glad we see each other on a regular basis in the steamchat, much PUDDI for you my friend!

MrMiyagi my stonerbrother from another mother, a skilled player with a serious hoarding mentality , a lot of nerdtalk with you over the years, im glad you are doing well and living the good life, till next days on steam my friend!

R3nd3r3d, a lot of ppl dissliked you and took you for a cocky and insulting guy but to me you are an awesome teammate that knows teamplay to its core in any aspect of it, a good tactician, a good shot and a real friend, i enjoyed many hours of gametime over a wide ammount of games with you, much love!

Axion, you were always the guy looking for the cheap deals, always mind on the money and profit but you also were a good teammate in div2 or random pvp, i enjoyed playing with you a lot my friend, cya soon on steam!

SUCKAPPLEJUICE, you were one of the most funny ppl in this game, sometimes i laughed myself to tears watching you chat/troll the LFG, open clam up!

David the brazillian warez hoarding rocker, much love to you my friend, sadly we dont talk that often anymore, only had good times with you in the game!

Inkslinger, you are a really friendly person and a skilled artist, much love to you bro!

WhiskeyAlex, you are just insane but also absolutely funny, good times bro, if you write a book someday it will be called something like "midgets, yayo and my twisted mind", love you long time!

Hidden, you are an exceptional gamer, a enemy-eating machine, awesome teammate, a really funny guy and one of the few persons who literally can puke rainbows, and that means something specially on the internet! You are a true friend and im sure we meet someday, even if i have to come to Vermont for that!

Batsssa, no words can explain the ammount of salt that can rinse out of you in moments of a loss, but i totally get it, its not the loss, its the huge ammount of dedication motivation and and wilingness to win that steams off and evaporates into salt that rains from the sky. you are a true nerd, a real gamer, a serious lootwhore and a really good friend, i spent and will spend thousands of hours with you on various games, TTYL my friend(and i really mean that).

Badegg, only fun with you bro, you were always a good sport, an good enemy and an awesome teammate, i remeber our 1on1s, good times!

Joaorp my portugese friend, a lot of competition with you in all the GM events but nothing but good times, you never shittalked nor were abusive to other ppl, it was always fun to play with or against you! You always were helpful, nice and really generous, i remember the two of us giving away thousands of goldbars won from GM events to newbies and below-average playerswho sadly never managed to win any of thoose events, good times with a good sport!

xDirtx, the last time i heard from you was during your battle against terminal cancer, you were such a funny guy who lived an troublesome life and also dedicated his power to other ppl who needed help fighting addiction.
You told me you were a lowlife cop fighting thug in your youth who was injecting meth into his neck because you run out of other places to shoot up,but you became sober and substance abuse counselor who dedicated his power and experience to help other ppl fighting their addiction, i also remember you as a loving dad and i remember our conversation where you shared the story when your son came home from preschool someday and learned that cigarettes are unhealthy and may kill ppl and confronted you, the cigarette smoker, witht hat freshly learned fact, i remember the the sadness in your voice when you werent able to answer your sons question why you smoke when you know that it kills ppl... i remember that clear as day my friend, and im glad you were able to show your son the car that you always wanted, even though it was only in a videogame, that is my best memory of you, with your son on your lap driving your dreamcar in defiance and telling us on teamspeak about it, that was awesome. RIP my friend.

Murderface, div2 god and awesome guy, only fun times with you, no salt, no whining, thousands of writen sentences in chatcraft, hope you are doing well buddy! Keep hiking!

Phukka, i never forget the moment when you showed me your gangs that you used for storage purposed with gangtabs full of lvl 50 ammo and armor sets when it still was worth something, that was the most impressive thing i ever saw in this game when we are talking about items and hoarding, that was just insane and i have no words for that (but screenshots somewhere, i have to upload some to share that)

DevinWaaland, you are a good guy, a proud stoner, really funny and i hope your brother will become a poker millionaire (if he havent allready done it by now)

Wiggy my british bro, you were a good gangleader and a really funny guy, we will meet soon mate.

Unsclescrewtape, how is it going buddy, became a multi-millionaire yet? im pretty sure of it. only good times with you, sadly you are not arround much lately but im sure you are busy enjoying life.

Fabio, you are maybe the most controversial player in CC history, a skilled flamer with serious rage energy and a big anger management issue back in the days but also a good understanding for tactics and teamplay, glad we play videogames every once in a while, CALA BOCA, ******!

BigBoing, ola amigo!

CK Castroboy, short but funny time with you, i remember you iammaru and her bf whos name i forgot(sorry) being new to the game, it was always fun to play with you guys, i am really sorry that your life ended at such a young age, i keep you in good memory and i dont say that lightly, much love and RIP bro.

Iammaru, because of the "short" time you guys played the game we werent able to form a real friendship, but i remember the time we did spend very well, i enjoyed my time with you in pvp and LFG, i really felt your pain when **** hit the fan, im sad that we werent able to play CC anymore but i totally understand it and would never blame you, you are a strong girl, good times!
(uhm... i say it now or never i guess.... did i ever mention that you are REALLY cute and good looking? no? yes? well now i said it, wear that compliment with pride :) much love to you maru, enjoy life!

Ukpitbull, you are one of many insane brits, you are a really funny guy and i kinda like you, i think we come from similar backgrounds when it comes to the way of living and the ppl arround, im pretty sure hitting the pub with you is a lot of fun, talk to you soon mate!

will end the post for now because its late and im runnig out of names to remember, not because other ppl failed to leave an impression in my head but because of me having a hard time remembering things.... anyways i am sure a lot more ppl will pop into my mind over the next days and i will edit this post when it happens. for now a big shoutout to all the ppl i forgot to mention, you know who you are, you know i love most of you and you will be mentioned specifically sometime, for sure.

also a big shoutout to the Team and the Gms, specially dead, you were so dedicated and a fun guy, i hope you add me on steam someday.

I made good friends on this game, you're one of them! <3
It was good while it lasted.

joaomrp
09-02-2017, 05:02 PM

(somebody just told me something serious about yuki, please pm/steamchat me if you have any infos, seriously)

BigBoing, ola amigo!

Ashley, a lot of realtalk with you, you are a really nice person, generous, nice, funny and really direct in a good way, i like you a lot. pls add me on steam or answer here on the forums, i have something important and urgent to talk to you about, seriously!

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure to play with you, and other players that you mentioned such as Gladjolt, Xenrail, WYA, Avarice and so on. Dead was a great GM and will be missed. It was great to be part of this non-toxic community and enjoy tons of hours playing with you all. I had to try hard in pretty much every event because of you in order to be at the top and I thank you for that, it just made us both better players! I look forward to play other games with you in the future! Besides being you being a great player Micron, you are a great person and friend! Cheers.

pur3t42
09-02-2017, 05:04 PM
Incredible, in the end the game closed, this look before it happened, a shame, I have spent magnificent moments in here. It closes a big game, they have not come to squeeze all their potential, is what can happen, when someone small, work something bad so bad, the game began to decline the moment they installed the pay4win, and left at the same time to update the game ... who is to blame? think yourselves, although maybe, your opinion is deleted because I see that there is no freedom of expression in this forum ... a greeting to all, and thanks to those who made me while I was here, a little happier !!!

**: Mayn until the end you have not wanted to listen to the players and their opinions, not criticism, no advice, you have not accepted anything ... that has been your perdition, people have fed you all, and you have not heard , or close mouth banning comments, so you can not ... bye bye, and thanks for nothing.

pur3t42
09-03-2017, 07:34 PM
Давайте соберем группу в поддержку CrimeCraft . Им не хватает денег для сервера онлайн и рекламы для новых игроков . Мы можем это взять на себя -

премиум каждый месяц , поддержку новичков , ... Надо обсудить . У меня записи на русском форуме .
Вдруг у нас что нибудь получится

Let's put together a group in support of CrimeCraft. They do not have enough money for an online server and advertising for new players. We can take it upon

ourselves - premium every month, support for beginners, ... It is necessary to discuss. I have entries in the Russian forum.
Suddenly we will get something

soory my english - the translate

Any changes or news post here please

Winter
09-19-2017, 02:11 AM
i stopped playing ever since my enemy number 1 is gone. but i always checking the game every now and then. sad this is dead. it was a good game
Annapreciated old executioner :) bye bye

ptitkev
09-27-2017, 01:55 PM
I all I am sad to know this game are closed... I had love this game, I have start it in 2011-2012 and I have never forget it... I am sorry for this game ! Good Bye all player, Good Bye CrimeCraft and thanks you for all this moment beautiful ! I never forget you !!!

(ptitkev) Kj =)

pur3t42
10-01-2017, 12:42 AM
Someone from vogster please tell us something about whether the game will be in another type of life, if it continues in some way, do not remove it, if they do not think to do anything with it, at least release the game, there are many people who love this game still....

perolerita2
11-18-2017, 12:36 PM
Learning from them MAYN. EA knew how to rectify, and you go to the precipice because of the same.

"On the eve of its launch, Electronic Arts and DICE have announced that they will temporarily eliminate the micro-transactions of 'Star Wars: Battlefront 2', a movement that comes after days of rave reviews for a progression system that was designed to favor micropayments."
Source: Web in Spanish Language.
http://www.marca.com/tiramillas/videojuegos/2017/11/17/5a0e91d3e5fdea132b8b4640.html

perolerita2
11-18-2017, 12:46 PM
I would have preferred to pay a little each month, and have the same favors as the other players (at the beginning this game was a monthly payment, but being too expensive), any player who likes a game, do not stop entering by taking a little each month, to know that a game costs to maintain, neither to pay much, a little, and sure, to be able to pay you well servant and people to his position in administration etc ... (for example 2.99 € fixed month each player). for new players, let play free first month up to a certain level (something that already happens in World of Warcraft, good idea to attract new players). and with this money go updating the game and paying their expenses. This is an idea of ​​how to manage a great game, that you do not know, administer, a pity, they have thrown something beautiful in the trash ... to finish, I would like to know, what the owners of the game are going to do, if Will they sell again? what are you doing, we are waiting for you to give us news, you who closed it, are the only ones who can say something about it, thanks!

iamTHE
11-24-2017, 01:32 AM
NERD. Ps : im THE aka DrunkGeorge aka George aka MonteCarlo , you can suck me. That was for OI ( banned ) Oi2 and whatever. I have much respect for old players like MonkeyGirl , Honx , Rischta ( aka my junkie brother from another mother ) , and old Pink Ponies also Remnants ! My friends for life , i grow up with them !

ZapZeck
11-25-2017, 03:29 AM
Why the game dont get open again???

#MAKECRIMECRAFTGREATAGAIN!!!

mrdoctor
12-29-2017, 06:31 AM
maygame im buy your game contact me . eduardo.mendez.escalante@gmail.com

perolerita2
12-29-2017, 06:29 PM
I would be willing to pay a monthly fixed for playing in the game. (World of Warcraft style) but only if it keeps updating. Who else would pay to play to be able to sustain the server and the expenses of the company that manages the game again? I sign the first one, but do not let this game die please ... I love crimecraft

necros2108
03-01-2018, 07:47 PM
Necros2108 here, even in 2018 I find this quite cringy. MAYN bought the game only to let it die in the end.

Putting my feelings aside about this whole "carnival". I enjoyed every single hour of gameplay where I met a lot of people and observed all the changes that occured to this game until it's final days. Crimecraft was one of a kind and it's a shame people didn't see that. There's still a lot of potential here... too bad the developers are all gone and no one has access to the source anymore...
Hopefully Crimecraft will be reborn one day and I'll be able to knife all you noobs till ragequit once again.

thegodfather95
03-04-2018, 09:57 PM
Why there is no option to make the game open-sourced and let the community develop it with few small servers. Like other games that died for examply battlefield heroes and age of empires online. Please give us the source code . Or as other entioned we can pay yearly tax for playing , I am for that too .

ViniciuSxD
03-29-2018, 08:55 PM
mano do céu que vontade de chorar, fui tentar logar na steam, conversando mt com amigos do jogo e que queria voltar a jogar, esse jogo com certeza inspirou muitos outros jogos na cena, já fui top 50 meu clã já dominou metade dos mapa, #Bakteria #Unjust

ViniciuSxD
03-30-2018, 03:05 AM
meu Deus ja perdi 2 contas nesse jogo,estava pensando em voltar e me deparo com isso ! que triste, começei jogar esse jogo em 2009, Bakteria estaria de volta.

chrash
04-12-2018, 10:26 AM
Yep its a bad time at moment . im self start to play teh game in 2009 . I take a look 1x in a week, but no new news about a come back or others . I hope that the game come back to us and we can it play again .

thegodfather95
04-12-2018, 09:00 PM
i come here every 2 weeks to check for new too , but yet nobody to respond us ....

perolerita2
07-29-2018, 09:04 PM
Still nothing is known about what happened to the game, or the basis of it? somewhere to find the copyright owners?

PTwarrior
09-03-2018, 10:31 PM
at least they should make it playable offline for the good players could bang some pve for fun

NE0N
10-10-2018, 07:23 AM
hi

ptitkev
05-22-2020, 06:32 PM
Hey guys ! I was also a player of this game.. I am really nostalgic about this one ! I hope a day to see it alive or even just play in PVE to remember... I always check the news with hope but yeah, crimecraft is finish :'(