PDA

View Full Version : [Announcement] CrimeCraft is closing on August 31

Myguk
08-01-2017, 09:01 AM
http://boxoffice.mayngames.com/upload/fckeditorimage/CrimeCraft/Crime%20Craft%20Announcement.png

Greetings Sunrise citizens!

It is with heavy hearts that we must announce CrimeCraft is closing on August 31, 10:00 am CET (04:00 am EST).

For the past years, we did our best to support the game and make players to enjoy it.

It was a very hard choice to make, but despite the overwhelming support of our loyal players, this was the way it had to go. We are grateful to all players for continued support of the game.

Despite this sad news, we will run many events as long as the server is online, so stay tuned for more news regarding upcoming events.

Starting from today players will not be able to purchase CrimeCraft Mokens (Gold Bars) or exchange Mokens to CrimeCraft Mokens.

With sincerest regrets,
MAYN Games team

Psysex1
08-01-2017, 10:09 AM
its really sad. :(
cant you just sell the game to other company?

Myguk
08-01-2017, 11:03 AM
its really sad. :(
cant you just sell the game to other company?

As far as I know we do not have such right.

kalimerodesantis
08-01-2017, 01:18 PM
Heya
what happens to my premium subscription ?
what happens to my goldbars?

perolerita2
08-01-2017, 01:54 PM
Sell the game please, if you do not have that right, tell us who has it, we want to know who has it, and know if it can continue someone who wants more, time and money, as it should have been and not let it die, until You can no longer keep it.

Myguk
08-01-2017, 02:04 PM
Heya
what happens to my premium subscription ?
what happens to my goldbars?

Nothing happens to them. If have had subscription or Gold Bars, they're still there and you can use both of them.

kalimerodesantis
08-01-2017, 02:11 PM
longterm subscription 6 month? how can i use it after 31. of august?

kalimerodesantis
08-01-2017, 02:12 PM
subscription i bought during black-market-discount and i havent used yet?

Myguk
08-01-2017, 03:09 PM
longterm subscription 6 month? how can i use it after 31. of august?

Firstly, we weren't able to find evidence that you made such a purchase on this account.
Secondly, if you made such purchase on different account feel free to submit a ticket to a customer support service from that account and we can exchange this item with different Black Market items with same price.

P.S. Premium items from Eggs won't be compensated, because they weren't purchase at first place.

fany86
08-01-2017, 03:18 PM
Could I make a suggestion?
Could the black market open up? I mean, free for all, or at least some section of the black market. Mayngames can no longer win or lose money with it, so you do not lose anything, and some players would have the possibility to enjoy what they could never buy or have

Myguk
08-01-2017, 03:51 PM
fany86 probably, it won't happen and there are few reasons.
Firstly, there is no technical ability to make items on Black Market free. Black Market wasn't designed to give items for free.
Secondly, we do not want to devalue previously purchased items for the time left to the server.

We, might be giving Premium Items as rewards for upcoming events, but so far I cannot say it for sure.

Please, stay tuned, news about upcoming events will be posted soon. For now, please enjoy x3 bonus rates, since they're still active.

fany86
08-01-2017, 03:53 PM
Ok, thank you

GassStam
08-01-2017, 04:04 PM
yes..... Black market must be open and free the whole ! The whole month! Since the game will close !

Everyone enjoy and cool end and good memories !

GassStam
08-01-2017, 04:11 PM
Myguk '''Black Market wasn't designed to give items for free.''' This is not the case now !
first
1) Game will close forever !

2) Without asking the players! You will close the game by group opniao of the game and not by photos! Only company own opinion will close

3) Everything we did in the game will be all a waste of time ?

Can not close so! Sell the game or change the owner or something !

Minimum open the black market to give the players ultimate pleasure (FREE)

dimknight
08-01-2017, 04:43 PM
Open the black market, put every item in 100% discount. Or give all players 100k Goldbars.

kalimerodesantis
08-01-2017, 04:49 PM
dont do anything, just sell game to a skilled party

swervetactics
08-01-2017, 07:35 PM
Bye

Kickassfu
08-02-2017, 06:38 AM
well that was bound to happen and it was your own fault too..
you kept buying epics destroyed players experience for a community who wanted a free to play game.
the game could still can survive just make epics free for all let the subscriptions stay intact so you can earn money and we will be happy to pay for subscription and support you but pay to win wont be supported by all and thats what drove the community away.

Kickassfu
08-02-2017, 06:46 AM
thats the only option you have myguk you can please the 30% of wallet warriors and let the game die or you can make all the equipments free and make it free to play and free to win again and get the 70% population which left come back to the game and those 30% wallet warriors wont leave even after you devalue there items coz state of game will always have an upper hand
just think it they love the game so much that they spent so much on it so they wont leave but you need to get the rest player base back and i know for a fact the main reason they left was becoz the game had become way too one sided and that was becoz of epic equipment you can ask people who have invested the most and they will also say that they do want to continue playing the game even at the cost of losing/devalued epic items.
please run it by your superiors i urge you to do so coz thats the only way to save it

Kickassfu
08-02-2017, 06:49 AM
and about not having technical ability how come its like that you can change discount rates cant you just make it 99.9% discount and thats it.

snasko
08-02-2017, 12:44 PM
Kickass you have pointed only one thing... its lottery.. but game is dead not only because of this. I know countless players that have lottery on their account and they just doesnt play anymore... and you still can get lottery items with tarrot cards, not the last season ofc.. main problem is there are no updates.. no new maps, cant play win10...everything is damn old and outdated...
No advertising... same crappy events everytime...

AxionGlock
08-05-2017, 10:53 PM
Just heard the news and thought I'd log in again to say goodbye to such a great game. Haven't played in a looooong time but man, the height of CrimeCraft was one hell of a ride! I have not found a game that I've dedicated as many hours playing as this. One or two I may have played a bit, but those games paled in comparison to one thing that CrimeCrime had: an awesome community. From getting started, rising up the ranks and joining Pride... some of which I still stay in touch with to this day (Micron!).

I hope there'd be a way for who ever does have the ownership rights to the game would find a way to sell it to someone willing to run a server. SOME amount of money to that owner is better than just letting the game die and earn $0.00.

The biggest mistake that really cost the game, as I would have returned a few times, is not fixing the issues when Windows 10 arrived. No one is going to hold back progress and maintain Windows 7 (is Windows 8 really an option for anyone? lol) just to play this game.

To anyone still around that remembers the good days, we'll have a drink to the final farewell to a game that gave me some of the best gaming days I can remember.

perolerita2
08-11-2017, 09:27 AM
Please, since you do not want to sell it, at least give us some news of what will happen with it, it is not a game that should disappear in this way, we need news, or at least if they are not going to follow, try to contact people interested in Buy the game (among them I, if you are going to close it definitively, it is worth little money that nothing), and sorry for my English, even I go with the classes:D

knele
08-14-2017, 03:45 PM
Message for Mayn Games company - I think that selling virtual thing for real money to someone and then destroying that virtual thing is a CRIME so better think twice (legally - with consulting a good lawyer) before you kill the game ;)

Myguk
08-15-2017, 06:17 AM
knele, thanks for your concerns. I'd like to remind you that according to Terms of Use (http://www.mayngames.com/termsofuse) that you've read and agreed to follow upon registration of this (or any) account, you do not own account or any virtual goods.

1. Accounts

a. Ownership

You acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership over your account and characters associated with the account. Also, you agree and acknowledge that you shall not own any virtual entities that embody your characters or account in our services and websites. Users, as such, are only borrowing an account, characters or virtual avatars from us and acknowledge and agree that the users’ accounts and other related objects are on loan from us. As a consequence, MAYN, at any time, may delete or terminate without notice or refund any accounts that are fraudulent or have breached this or other agreements as listed by us. ...

thegodfather95
08-17-2017, 09:36 AM
Myguk it is really funny to point out quotes from the agreemend , but I dont think this is the time for "smart" jokes . We asked for information what will happened with the game , we asked for change , we asked you to ban cheaters , we asked to return it to the old stage where there was no p2w . ALL THAT TIME WE TRIED TO MAKE CONTACT WITH YOU and bring the game to something normal and not ruin it . But you all did only one thing , saying : "Thank you for contacting the Customer Support Service.

Thank you for your report. We take instances of hacking and/or botting very seriously, any player found doing so will be banned permanently.

We have added the character you mentioned to our watchlist, and will be monitoring him closely.

Please do not hesitate to send us more reports, with screenshots or videos if possible, so that we will be able to process cheating cases more rapidly. ".
So I ask now : WHAT DID YOU DO FOR THAT GAME ??
Cant you atleast give us some hope , not just dissapointment and bad management and not caring for the community :) .

perolerita2
08-17-2017, 02:06 PM
The people who got out of the game, it was not because they did not like the game, but because they have not been able to manage the game well, they did not want help from the programmers because according to them, they charged very dearly, and with Others did not get along, they destroyed the best of the game, the creators of it !!! Thanks mayn, we owe you life, especially for destroying our best game.
**: Now if you want me to delete the post, delete my words, but not the truth !!
Thank you to all who at one time or another of the stay within CC made my life a little happier! Thanks to all my friends gamers that are many! Thank you Vogster for having left an indelible mark on many of your unconditional fans. Take care of everyone, a big hug CC gamers !!!

http://i11b.3djuegos.com/juegos/2936/crimecraft/fotos/set/crimecraft-870286.jpg

Myguk
08-18-2017, 01:20 PM
Myguk it is really funny to point out quotes from the agreemend , but I dont think this is the time for "smart" jokes. First of all, it wasn't a joke, but specific reply on passive-aggressive way to threaten with lawsuit.

We asked for information what will happened with the game I gave you all information that I have.

we asked for change We've emphasized on multiple occasions that MAYN Games is only a publisher of the game. All changes that you demand can be made ONLY by developers team via patch.

we asked you to ban cheaters We did ban cheaters, but some players call wolf each time they got killed. In same time those who demand to ban cheaters can't be found near by after cheater got banned and his/her friends start threads "this guy didn't-do-nuffin".

we asked to return it to the old stage MAYN Games is publisher of the game. Changes that you're talking about can be made ONLY by developers team.
Also, have you ever wondered if back in old days everything were so fine and dandy, why developers changed the game? Why they stopped publish it by themselves?

WHAT DID YOU DO FOR THAT GAME We did our best to keep the game interesting for those players who choose to stay in the game, with tools that devs implemented in the game. E.g., check 4 pages of the past events (http://forums.mayngames.com/forumdisplay.php?307-Events&order=desc).

thegodfather95
08-19-2017, 01:07 PM
To make a discount of the goldbars , items in the blackmarket and to put some events . This is not changing the game in any aspect . This is just turning on an event . Except the classes and the "gold" items you did nothing more . Just ruining it . Hope CC has some future , better than that .

kalimerodesantis
08-29-2017, 11:55 PM
Game already closed???