PDA

View Full Version : Shadeglow Sky, now is the time to grind.

Kronic1
07-18-2009, 10:56 PM
All are against us now. While it seems the snake/tiger alliance may not happen dragons aren't doing anything about being betrayed so quickly. So this is now the time to lvl, lvl, lvl. During the holy stone battle it took the tigers to last minute to take the stone, and they used dragons help. And alot of us had to leave the battle due to irl stuff.

What does ths mean?

We are on the verge of not needing help and the only things thats going to push it over the edge is all of us grinding to our fullest.

1. [A1-A5] All of you guys that are left needed to start grinding. TBD68's are useless to farm. If you want money, grind your main character and make an alt for farming. Your killing us by farming a1-a3 wars. A4-A5, you guys need to sacrifice some money and get into pt's in MG or start putting more vit in your builds for strikers. We need the a4-a5's to level up most of all.

2. [A6-A11] You guys are on your way however these level can either fly by or get you more stuck than a1-a3. During every 10% your on for goto abyss grind strikers in full pt. You'll be able to get 30-50% in 2 1/2 hours with full pt. Take advantage of it. When not in there get in a party at MG Goblins. They hit weak, and while they have more hp than alot are used to its quickest.

3. [A11-A17] Were doing good, we just gotta really push it a lil more. Get more pt's in DSC. But you guys are all doing great.

4. [A17+] Cant really say much to you guys. Keep up the good work!

What I'm basically saying is, in a few weeks of good grinding we can over take tigers as being the fiercest power on this sever. If I can ask 1 thing of everyone to forgo making money and just make enough money for grinding for a bit so we can have a larger a11+ force. Because while alot of us are dedicated and are doing great, we need more guys. At A11 with good armor and hp only a33's should be able to kill you easily. So lets do it guys. Lets take this sever like sky did in waterburn!

i know alot of A11+ agree with me on this so lets do it guys. Lets do what tigers did and grind till we rule the server!

perzsakiraly2
07-19-2009, 01:04 PM
after server merge you will pawn all =( u will have like 4-5 a33 atleast

xRushx1
07-19-2009, 01:26 PM
Ofcourse we will.

drachehmt21
07-19-2009, 01:52 PM
haha, after server merge, sky
will have 6-8 a33 or more, lol

perzsakiraly2
07-19-2009, 01:58 PM
haha, after server merge, sky
will have 6-8 a33 or more, lol
-_-

acidiczombie1
07-20-2009, 05:29 AM
So soon it's time for fat lady to sing??? :shock:

musat1232
07-20-2009, 05:41 AM
Hmmm WaterBurn skyclan has 8 A33 and two more almost so soon 10...I did plan to give tigers on Waterburn there stones back but as it seems tigers on shadeglow wanted your stone why should i help there fellow tigers here.

I will say guys keep your heads up we will be there soon and when we get there lets hope tigers can live up to there reputations.

See ya soon tigers

Shadow6201
07-21-2009, 05:53 AM
Hmmm WaterBurn skyclan has 8 A33 and two more almost so soon 10...I did plan to give tigers on Waterburn there stones back but as it seems tigers on shadeglow wanted your stone why should i help there fellow tigers here.

I will say guys keep your heads up we will be there soon and when we get there lets hope tigers can live up to there reputations.

See ya soon tigers

Wooot glad to hear that, can't wait for u guys maybe i can finally get a decent party ^^

drizzys1
07-22-2009, 08:02 PM
ye im sorry im only a5 but my laptop sucks and waiting for my desktop to be fixed till i can full on lvl but i just got back from being off for mounth but i will try my best to lvl on my laptop but i no i cant to it fast but gz to all that are a33 nice work

nobad1
07-22-2009, 08:23 PM
nice nice KenZuku ;)
see you in 2 weeks ^^

WarBlade1
07-22-2009, 10:51 PM
Am so excited about server merger, lol ohhh mannnn!

Kronic1
07-23-2009, 01:54 AM
I can't wait to have 20-30% more damage. Shadeglow tigers have had stones forever, No other faction has ever had 30%...