PDA

View Full Version : [Announcement] US combat server is no longer available (2 December 2016)

Myguk
12-02-2016, 09:03 AM
http://boxoffice.mayngames.com/upload/fckeditorimage/CrimeCraft/maintenance/maintenance_lnchr_en.jpg

Greetings Citizens of Sunrise!

US combat server is temporarily unavailable right now due to prolonged maintenance.
Please, be advised that EU combat server is online and open for all players.

We apologies for temporary inconvenience and will keep you informed by updating this thread.

Thread updated:
Unfortunately, we have bad news, US combat realm won't be available anymore.
From now on, all battles will take place on EU combat realm only.

We apologize for the inconvenience this change might have caused you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Dopeboybaby
12-03-2016, 10:19 AM
estimated time of completion? cant play on eu to much lagg.

Mellow2
12-03-2016, 06:59 PM
When will US server be back up. I can't kill anyone because of the distance of my connection. Come on fix this I can't even play anymore!

Myguk
12-05-2016, 07:18 AM
Greetings Citizens of Sunrise!

Unfortunately, we have bad news, US combat realm won't be available anymore.
From now on, all battles will take place on EU combat realm only.

We apologize for the inconvenience this change might have caused you.

Raspberrypie
12-08-2016, 06:32 PM
it sounded like you said the US server is permanently shut down and everything we had on that server is lost.

Myguk
12-09-2016, 09:50 AM
it sounded like you said the US server is permanently shut down and everything we had on that server is lost.

Lobby server has nothing to do with US combat realm (combat server). You still can play the game and your items are still there, but all battles will take place on EU combat realm only. Previously, players could choose region for the battle while they're in the game.

gasma8
12-15-2016, 04:46 PM
You do not understand that the server EU generates a lot of lag. Who wins with the usa server close.... why They do not close eu server.. why It has to be server us
It is a lack of respect
All the players that were in usa server and we could play without lag now
You pretend that we play in eu server with lag o.0.....