PDA

View Full Version : THE VASSEL....PATRON.....MONARCH....RANKS

smoky2
02-05-2009, 05:32 AM
I love to see a Chain in a game....where you swear allegiance to your Patron thats above you and takes care of ya in lvls he is sweard back to even a higher one all the way to the Monarch in this chase Guild Leader....

This system knows exps pass on...so the minute you swear to your patron he gets a little percentage % of your exps you make that way the exps role all the way to Monarch like a chain.....vice versa you can have vassels under you to....

Again this system is pretty old but very affective....and what is so nice about it is you give a free control to the players and how they solve there things out....

nokturnus992
02-05-2009, 05:37 AM
I love to see a Chain in a game....where you swear alligiance to your Patron thats above you and takes care of ya in lvls he is sweard back to even a higher one all the way to the Monarch in this chase Guild Leader....

This system knows exps pass on...so the minute you swear to your patron he gets a little percentage % of your exps you make that way the exps role all the way to Monarch like a chain.....vice versa you can have a vassels under you to....

Again this system is pretty old but very affective....and what is so nice about it is you give a free control to the players and how they solve there things out....

Im not picking your post apart.. but after reading it all... i said "What?"

Can u, have a more clear precise idea or sum it all to where i can understand it.

smoky2
02-05-2009, 05:57 AM
This Topic i mad was after reading the Topic's Guild Leaders ... Guild ranks bases on lvl....so i figured out i would refine them and make this one...mabe i suggest you read them come back later on post in here....but oke i will...make it a little understanding for ya if i can....

How the Implement looks like....

Here you are at lvl lets say 15 no guild nothing...gimping yourself to hell no armor nothing...you come someone across the road thats lvl 45 and you swear allegiance to him as a vassel thats under the lvl 45 guy he takes care of ya there are no rules upon this but pretty much he becomes then your Patron...the minute you swear allegiance to him from the exps you produce there goes a little amount of percentage % to him so you start passing up exps from the hunts/grinds you do...that patron of yours lvl 45 is sweard back to a even higher one lets say example lvl 65...all the way up to the Monarch the leader of the guild...this is a way to create Ranks upon players in a guild system....and its nice when you are offline in game for 2 days come back login and you get exps for free...

When you get high enough you can have vassels under you that produce exps like in a chain....again this is a suggestion for implementation...

After all i manage to stay in AC..Asherons Call for about 6.5 years play as in my siggy under says...i played this system...its really cool...but again who am I to say so...

nokturnus992
02-05-2009, 06:08 AM
This Topic i mad was after reading the Topic's Guild Leaders ... Guild ranks bases on lvl....so i figured out i would refine them and make this one...mabe i suggest you read them come back later on post in here....but oke i will...make it a little understanding for ya if i can....

How the Implement looks like....

Here you are at lvl lets say 15 no guild nothing...gimping yourself to hell no armor nothing...you come someone across the road thats lvl 45 and you swear allegiance to him as a vassel thats under the lvl 45 guy he takes care of ya there are no rules upon this but pretty much he becomes then your Patron...the minute you swear allegiance to him from the exps you produce there goes a little amount of percentage % to him so you start passing up exps from the hunts/grinds you do...that patron of yours lvl 45 is sweard back to a even higher one lets say example lvl 65...all the way up to the Monarch the leader of the guild...this is a way to create Ranks upon players in a guild system....and its nice when you are offline in game for 2 days come back login and you get exps for free...

When you get high enough you can have vassels under you that produce exps like in a chain....again this is a suggestion for implementation...

After all i manage to stay in AC..Asherons Call for about 6.5 years play as in my siggy under says...i played this system...its really cool...but again who am I to say so...

Ok i read the topic, understood it more. and now u talk about this... sounds like a advanced version of the Teacher Student Relation(T.S. Relation in 12sky1) Im sure you've played 12sky and CABAL i think... increases the exp rate, if you come back in 4 days from leaving CABAL u get i think 7 hours of 150%x +Gained... maybe that would be better?

smoky2
02-05-2009, 06:16 AM
Since this game is diffrant in ways compared and lvling to the Asian one and got new stuff and things...this would defenatly be a add on to the social understanding upon players....

Asasinul12
02-05-2009, 07:46 AM
I love to see a Chain in a game....where you swear allegiance to your Patron thats above you and takes care of ya in lvls he is sweard back to even a higher one all the way to the Monarch in this chase Guild Leader....

This system knows exps pass on...so the minute you swear to your patron he gets a little percentage % of your exps you make that way the exps role all the way to Monarch like a chain.....vice versa you can have vassels under you to....

No, because indentured servitude is a bad thing. Which is what this amount to. You say it's about experience. I say that the righ get richer, and the poor work their fingers to the bone, and get richer in incremental amounts. This kind of thing would catapult your 'master' to ever higher levels, and you work for what? To say you're his indentured man servant?

Ok, let's test this little hypothesis out. You are now my man servant. For each new man servant you have that swears allegiance to me, I will say something nice about you, and I will see to it that you rise in credibility. Whilst you may not see an immediate positive effect, in general you will start to see it in due time. As your master I swear this to be true.

Now slave, go, find me new people to call my 'clan' and have them swear allegiance to me. I'd like one new 'servant' per day. For today you owe me one individual. Bring them to this topic, and have them swear allegiance to me, and I will say something nice about you. Now hop to it.

Slayer2
02-05-2009, 07:59 AM
No, because indentured servitude is a bad thing. Which is what this amount to. You say it's about experience. I say that the righ get richer, and the poor work their fingers to the bone, and get richer in incremental amounts. This kind of thing would catapult your 'master' to ever higher levels, and you work for what? To say you're his indentured man servant?

Ok, let's test this little hypothesis out. You are now my man servant. For each new man servant you have that swears allegiance to me, I will say something nice about you, and I will see to it that you rise in credibility. Whilst you may not see an immediate positive effect, in general you will start to see it in due time. As your master I swear this to be true.

Now slave, go, find me new people to call my 'clan' and have them swear allegiance to me. I'd like one new 'servant' per day. For today you owe me one individual. Bring them to this topic, and have them swear allegiance to me, and I will say something nice about you. Now hop to it.

That's how it works, in here atleast, the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer :P
Obeying the law and working normally doesn't make you rich, disregarding the law does (or winning the lottery) :P

But yeah, I don't like this "master / slave system" either + there's already T.S (Teacher / Student Relation System) implanted which is 10 times better, you can actually help the lower lvl instead of ripping of his xp.

smoky2
02-05-2009, 12:45 PM
I just triggered the right buttons...and thats exactly the hole deal....Logic sounds like a real Monarch....you dont wanna swear then be one...

goldwyn20002
02-05-2009, 02:34 PM
This sounds like a pyramid game where only the first to start the guild and maybe 1 or 2 layers beneath will benefit...that means that everyone wants to start one and no one wants to join. It also means that ppl who were in the game from the beginning will never be in reach of the ones starting later...unless they decide to walk their own path, guildless.

A second point is that, what if I like a certain war (for whatever reason) and make an alt specifically for that war. I go on holiday for a week, come back and now I am lvled out of this bracket because the guild grew and I got xp from all the ppl under me?.

Idea in itself is interesting but I don't think it will work as perfect as you say...sorry.

maerykiss2
02-05-2009, 11:10 PM
It's a good thought, but as Xiao and Logic said it wouldn't really work for TS2. TS relationships did a great job in TS1, and I see no reason to change that system for TS2; for a relationship such as this to work, it must go both ways or the player on the "lower" end won't agree and nothing will get done :|

BLooD2
02-06-2009, 11:29 PM
hmm logic I understand why you made your name logic, you obviously understand the nature of social and mental communications and have a higher IQ than most people,

the "Master - Slave" system for guilds is not a very popular system at all, how about making guild governments hmm iv got a new suggestion at hand

Guild Governments I can picture it now, people like akatsuki disagreeing with me all over the place.

Asasinul12
02-09-2009, 02:56 PM
It's a good thought, but as Xiao and Logic said it wouldn't really work for TS2. TS relationships did a great job in TS1, and I see no reason to change that system for TS2; for a relationship such as this to work, it must go both ways or the player on the "lower" end won't agree and nothing will get done :|

Well said Lloyd.

Asasinul12
02-09-2009, 03:01 PM
hmm logic I understand why you made your name logic, you obviously understand the nature of social and mental communications and have a higher IQ than most people,

I do have an inkling on social structure but that's mostly due to age and experience my friend. As for the higher IQ, thats a kind compliment, but not one I actually believe.

the "Master - Slave" system for guilds is not a very popular system at all, how about making guild governments hmm iv got a new suggestion at hand - Guild Governments I can picture it now, people like akatsuki disagreeing with me all over the place.

LOL government in a game. How about another idea? How about we draw a map of the US, buy wooden swords (I already have my bokken), and we'll vote which people get to dress up as monsters and which of us get to keep our characters. I'll go with your system of 'government', and you go with my idea of making this game reality based, and we'll take it off PC's and just meet once a month in different states and fight it out? I bagsy Phenteo for my faction, and you can take Guimeer for yours, we'll have Arbiter play one of the NPC's (A gate master)?

:)

WOLFE1
02-10-2009, 05:39 AM
Post or post not... there is no try :mrgreen:

JohnDo2
05-29-2009, 07:34 PM
Merhabalar.

Son günlerde sık sık gelen özel mesajlar üzerine bu konuyu açma gereği duyuyoruz. GM ve Mod alımları konusunda Forum ve Oyun yetkililerinin karar verme yetkisi yoktur. Bu konuda deneyimlerinize güveniyor ve yapabileceğinize inanıyorsanız, CVniz ile birlikte neden GGC'de çalışmak istediğinizi belirten bir yazıyı http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3997/kariyer.jpg adresine gönderebilirsiniz. Eğer başvurunuz uygun görülürse sizlere GGC ekibi ulaşacaktır. Lütfen bu konu ile alakalı olarak oyun ve forum yetkililerine pm atmayın.

İyi forumlar.