PDA

View Full Version : Vice Clan Leader appointments[updated]

xRushx1
07-07-2009, 01:20 AM
As it seems I will become the first leader of the sky clan, which i'm proud of because you guys have shown as a great faction in those 2-3 days I have spent with you. <3

So, after i appoint the few people i have in sight so far, which i think deserve to wear the capes the most, I don't want anyone to feel left out so I made an decision to make this thread and give everyone a shot in the run for it.

Do keep in mind that your level is not the main priority, as i am looking at other qualities such as morale boosting, how much do you attend DF and how active you are.
You guys will be the face of the sky clan so i won't be appointing rude and such persons.

There will be plenty of spots to fill in, so what i'm asking from you is the following:

1.State why do you think you should get to wear one of those neat capes.

2.How much are you active and what qualities do you have.

Thats all :)

Current list :

2.Ferre
3. KazY
6.PrettyBoi
8.KON
9.Maiko
10.Kahlana

I had to remove the people that do not meet the CP requirements, as you know i cannot appoint anyone whose cp is below 1000
P.S.
Those capes are not just for show off, you wear a responsibility along with those so try to be as much active on the stone battles/DF as you can.

thank you ;3

nobad1
07-07-2009, 02:39 AM
1:i can look alot more ugly with this big cape
2:i play alot..around 30mn/day for the moment and my qualities...!I know how to make tap-dancing.

good luck to all vfl..... :mrgreen:

justagirl0072
07-07-2009, 05:33 AM
i would really like to be VFL but sadly i cant i dont have 1k cp =[!!
but im very active
like to help ppl out
not alot of ppl know me but i like to meet new ppl
n so on lol =]

Guchoo
07-07-2009, 06:56 AM
I'd like to be VFL it was my dream to become VFC i am really active in game
like 12-15 hours a day,and after if i become VFC i will be more active certainly :)
first of all i think VFC is not only wear cape But its Duty which u must carry!

I think the main mission is to keep our Clan more powerfull than other clans
We have to win Every DF and Every Stone Battle !
because I want always see 10% exp and 10-40% damage On our Left top Corner ;)

IGN:TURA
Server:ShadeGlow
Faction:Sky Clan
CP:1155 and growing ;)
LVL:A4 (soon A5)

epicpunk123211
07-07-2009, 07:16 AM
i think i should be a VFL bcause id lighten up the group when in doubt and am also serious when its time for Dragon Fall and Wars, im active as in 16/24 hours a day i know no life :P i help ppl whenever they ask even if im grinding i take time to help others out i honestly care much about sky clan even tried forming a meeting trying to get ppl more active and actually working as a team, so i hope i can get in as a VFL ty for your time.

drizzys1
07-07-2009, 07:35 AM
i think i should be a VFL bcause id lighten up the group when in doubt and am also serious when its time for Dragon Fall and Wars, im active as in 16/24 hours a day i know no life :P i help ppl whenever they ask even if im grinding i take time to help others out i honestly care much about sky clan even tried forming a meeting trying to get ppl more active and actually working as a team, so i hope i can get in as a VFL ty for your time.

this guy shod get in as one i no him very well and i can say he is one of the best guys iv met on this game so far i wud put my self up but im have lot of problems with my comp and geting on the game at the moment and that is not what the clan needs but i hope u get epic im shor if u pick him he will do a grand job best wishes to all who get the VCL good luck to u all

xRushx1
07-07-2009, 12:23 PM
Keep the entries coming, everyone is free to apply. I will chose the ones that i find best suited for the job.

QuanChi1
07-07-2009, 12:57 PM
I will like to apply Prettyboi

hes a fun active person, hes at every war, every DF

hes just cool

layed back, willing to do anything for his faction

Kyuubifox1
07-07-2009, 02:13 PM
yeah i also say prettyboi should be VFL hes rly often active hes a great person and helps where he can hes in everywar and outpost GET IM FOR VLF :D

nobad1
07-07-2009, 02:34 PM
yeah Prettyboi ;)

xRushx1
07-07-2009, 02:35 PM
PrettyBoi is already on mine list ;)

Kyuubifox1
07-08-2009, 05:57 AM
yay :D ehm hey rush can u do m a favour =( u in sky clan now right? can u tell my guildies hades and bully that i have problems with playing ts2 because of an error so they know it ? and tell pretty to =( would be nice of you T.T still dont get any answer how to fix this...

lucian2
07-08-2009, 07:53 AM
yay :D ehm hey rush can u do m a favour =( u in sky clan now right? can u tell my guildies hades and bully that i have problems with playing ts2 because of an error so they know it ? and tell pretty to =( would be nice of you T.T still dont get any answer how to fix this...

:(

take ur time , fix the problem, come back....we MISS YOU!!!
and u did missed a very nice event;((

peace

Guchoo
07-08-2009, 08:09 AM

hey ky whats wrong with game?
reinstall it may help you :roll:

Kyuubifox1
07-08-2009, 10:04 AM
yeah i know hades =( i missed the the great exp event >.< and yes tura i sended several tickets and get the answer to renstall didnt help at all i redownloaded didnt help at all and at forum noones gonna help me im relying on the ticket system right now and hope i can get ingame soon =( I MISS MY GUILDIES SO MUCH! :(

Guchoo
07-08-2009, 09:17 PM
yeah i know hades =( i missed the the great exp event >.< and yes tura i sended several tickets and get the answer to renstall didnt help at all i redownloaded didnt help at all and at forum noones gonna help me im relying on the ticket system right now and hope i can get ingame soon =( I MISS MY GUILDIES SO MUCH! :(

Ok GL ;)

drizzys1
07-09-2009, 09:43 PM
ye prettyboi is good very nice guy and ye he is on a lot who ever gets picked wish them luck and hope everone in the clan can do ther bit to help us out never mind if ther leder or not i no i will try my best to help the clan out we all can only do are best so good luck to all

VanaR02
07-09-2009, 09:43 PM
I am honored tyvm ^^

QuanChi1
07-09-2009, 11:30 PM

miss me? :P

lol jk

Sperm2
07-09-2009, 11:51 PM

i was FL with kahlana on ts1 serenity, between the two of us, we kept the dieing faction on its feet, held yag stone 85% of the time, took fug stone a good number of times.
As such i know how the chain of command works and i put it to good use, war tactics are a specialty of mine due to intensive study of WWII, growing up in a Marine family and having to fight off the fug/guan alliance on ts1 with a hand full of active people and mass amounts of flames whenever i decided to sleep once a day or two.

im active whenever kah isnt on the computer :P
as for qualities , ive already stated them, knowledge of war and propaganda (i know how to speak it and how to denounce others propaganda), respect for chain of command and unflinching loyalty (unless you bash kah, then ill turn on you faster than hell)

an added note: my lv is low at the moment because kah wanted to power grind, so i didnt log for a good weekish and just stayed on my playstation cuz i cant say no to that smexxii face of hers :p

al3su
07-09-2009, 11:59 PM
1.i am V.Active i am present to all df's & HSW's
2. hmmm dunno about abilities but i like this game & thats why i play alot :)

IGN-xXal3suXx
lvl - a7 soon a8 & keeps going up :P

Shadow6201
07-10-2009, 02:51 AM
Well i'm Shadow620, umm yeah lemme just get to these questions. :P

1. I realize that the cape isn't just for looks and i've always seen it as a representation of the clan and although i may not be the highest lvl, I still work hard to make sky clan the best it can be it can be often times through formations :mrgreen:

2. Lol, I'm very active and as far as qualities go, i'm hard working, determined, and a little stubborn xD

and as far as i know there isn't anyone who dislikes me ^^

the end... :shock:

VanaR02
07-10-2009, 02:39 PM

i was FL with kahlana on ts1 serenity, between the two of us, we kept the dieing faction on its feet, held yag stone 85% of the time, took fug stone a good number of times.
As such i know how the chain of command works and i put it to good use, war tactics are a specialty of mine due to intensive study of WWII, growing up in a Marine family and having to fight off the fug/guan alliance on ts1 with a hand full of active people and mass amounts of flames whenever i decided to sleep once a day or two.

im active whenever kah isnt on the computer :P
as for qualities , ive already stated them, knowledge of war and propaganda (i know how to speak it and how to denounce others propaganda), respect for chain of command and unflinching loyalty (unless you bash kah, then ill turn on you faster than hell)

an added note: my lv is low at the moment because kah wanted to power grind, so i didnt log for a good weekish and just stayed on my playstation cuz i cant say no to that smexxii face of hers :p

he would be a good choice not just cuz he's my hubby but he does know what he's talking about since he's the one that taught me through our FL term lol

Guchoo
07-11-2009, 08:28 AM
finally when will be leader chosen :shock:

Alexandrunr12
07-11-2009, 10:36 AM
I got 3 names, and u already have them on ur list,

1. Ferre
2. Kahlana
3. Maiko

All 3 of them have been very nice to me in game, helped me when I needed help etc and all of them have a nice personality and they are active, specially Ferre the nuub :)

mataza1
07-11-2009, 03:36 PM
i whould like to be VCL i have 1k cp :) im active ,i go pvping alot(im addict to pvping from ts1)and i go DF,and HSB , BUT im a3 atm :( so its not good for sky clan to have a3 for VCL , i hope when i lvl to be VCL its been my wish from ts1 but i was only m5 :(
Rush i know u will do great job ,u are doing great :) KEEP IT UP

Name: Mataza
Level:a3(i know its low and poor :( but i will grind alot since 2morow iv been busy)
HouseMaster : Sabotage(pm me if u need house we are recruiting ACTIVE ppl)
Server:Shadeglow
Remeber : ALL i got is INSANE

nobad1
07-11-2009, 06:08 PM
i apply next time rush take an higher-better player than me ;)
we need all the best player to lead us to victory.
gl to all vfl..you can count on me to help you whenever you need.

Al3x881
07-11-2009, 09:53 PM
1. i am at all df and holy stones i help ppls that really need if i can
2. i play alot but i am only a4 because i farm alot to get all my skills and get money for xp pots

Sabau

now your choice :)

Hyourinomaru1
07-12-2009, 02:59 AM
Hello Rush, I am XiaoShiYhuN of sky clan.

1.The reason why i would like to become a V.C.L of sky clan and to why i would like to have 1 of those capes is because i attend every DragonFall Outpost when i am online and because the cape represents a type of insignia of Ancient Sky Clan, I also will try to attend every Holy Stone War as much as possible.

2. Some of my qualities is that I am ALWAYS online every day for around 10-14hours each day which allows me to attend many DragonFall Outposts and maybe if the Holy Stone Battle comes, I am currently 20th on the top 100's CP list with 2778 CP which shows that I do not slack or afk in wars, I also can cooperate with others in wars and such. I also will try my best to help win in Dragonfall and in Holy Stone Battles.

Thank You for your time.

XiaoShiYhuN [Vice House Master] Crazy-Fists

Guchoo
07-12-2009, 06:44 AM
I'd like to be VFL it was my dream to become VFC i am really active in game
like 12-15 hours a day,and after if i become VFC i will be more active certainly :)
first of all i think VFC is not only wear cape But its Duty which u must carry!

I think the main mission is to keep our Clan more powerfull than other clans
We have to win Every DF and Every Stone Battle !
because I want always see 10% exp and 10-40% damage On our Left top Corner ;)

IGN:TURA
Server:ShadeGlow
Faction:Sky Clan
CP:1155 and growing ;)
LVL:A5

still want to be VFL

Albert19982
07-12-2009, 08:54 AM
Id like to join as a Vice leader!! HOUSEMASTER OF CRAZYFISTS IS BACKK!! =D

Ezequiel1231
07-12-2009, 08:57 AM
IGN : Ezetra
CP: 1515
Server : Shadeglow
Faction : sky clan
Guild : [House Master] DarkZone
Lvl : A4

MrSieuQuay1
07-12-2009, 09:18 AM
1. Im active everyday to grind and fight
2. Im online everyday to fight and grind

IGN: VoLamChiTon

GL to our faction :)

Ezequiel1231
07-12-2009, 09:30 AM
I returned.
I forgot my qualities.

IGN: Ezetra
I have a faith home for all Spaniards in order to help them, as I see new members, all Spaniards.

Activity in the game all day until you are sleepy.
I am attending the stone battle and DF, I help my friends in my clan and others.
May ask members of my house as I am, ready silver, give me, but P always returns.

My dream was to be CL, but no dragon can not here then my dream is to be CL or VCL.

Thank you

IGN: Ezetra

Albert19982
07-12-2009, 10:29 AM
1.my qualities are tank like, stronger in the defence department XD working on keeping my hp up! (however i may stat reset into a killin machine)

2.BABY IM BACKKK!! back online now nearly evryday for 3-5hrs or so usually in evenings (gmt) =D

vietmass021
07-12-2009, 12:48 PM
dang bro long time no see ahahha Lamborghini God my Oldest buddy

Albert19982
07-12-2009, 01:59 PM
Sadakko!!!! wassup broo =]

gyanygyany12
07-12-2009, 02:48 PM
IGN - HiroShima
CP - 1015(atm)
Lvl - a8
House - MortalSin

I would like to apply for a VFL position.
I am a mature player with plenty of TwelveSky history, enjoy the game immensly and am committed to making the Sky clan the best clan without question (as if we aren't already!). I am a very active player and have now reached the point where i can actually be of some use in the GV/Holy wars!
I am from the UK so play when our friends (and quite a few significant players) from across the atlantic are asleep...Big up the Euro Massive!
I am not uber rich I am not uber powerful but I am smart, creative and have big ideas!
A credit to any team!

xRushx1
07-12-2009, 03:54 PM
One spot left, will be a hard decision to make :)

EuFricosul
07-12-2009, 03:57 PM
This is off topic, have we made the ally with snakes?

Shadow5201
07-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Hello All, this is Shadow620 and apparently there is some sort of problem with my main account and so guess I have to start at square 1 and work my way back up, assuming my account doesn't get fixed, well my new char. is Shadow520 a snake :mrgreen: i'll be back when we ally ^^ anyway, thank you guys, see you soon

Lol and sorry for spamming on ur post rush, goodluck to all the future VCLs :)

mataza1
07-12-2009, 07:16 PM
RUSH u arent doing a great job so far........
BUT nice job on VCL.....
and WHY KenjiX isnt a VCL whats wrong he is a25(or something)
and u should work on ur IGNORE ME SINCE I LEFT UR HOUSE
I see NO point but u do what u want so all in all
IDC :)
and cape isnt nead it has an UGLY eye in mid

Shadow5201
07-12-2009, 07:36 PM
RUSH u arent doing a great job so far........
BUT nice job on VCL.....
and WHY KenjiX isnt a VCL whats wrong he is a25(or something)
and u should work on ur IGNORE ME SINCE I LEFT UR HOUSE
I see NO point but u do what u want so all in all
IDC :)
and cape isnt nead it has an UGLY eye in mid

* mata that is beyond uncalled for, rush is doing a great job, ur just mad bc u weren't picked but now it's quite obvious why isn't it?

KenjiX
07-13-2009, 12:07 AM
Ok ... Im confused wtf is it I dont get it. Right when RushOrDie got elected I asked him "can I have VFL" cuz I had 1k cp at that moment. His answer was "No your not suited for VFL" ok so I got it ofcrs I was p.issed off but Im not a little baby u tell me 1 time I got it, so I used 300cp on my MG tickets got 2 lvls than he pm's me yo dude get 1k cp and I get u in the list ... ok how rediculas is that sounds? u kno how long it would take me to get 300cp at lvl a25? 4 ever cuz 50ppl in whole game that can give me cp .. So I told RushOrDie that I dont want VFL true is I want it but I cant get it cuz grindin cost cp and DF or stone battles aint giving me 30cp every time even tho I pvp whole battle long even its stone or DF

xRushx1
07-13-2009, 12:49 AM
Stop whining over it, your behaviour is not suitable, i wouldn't care if you are a99.
I gave you a shot because other people asked me to.

Kujireika2
07-13-2009, 02:42 AM
I would like to be VFL for one im active in Holy Wars and Dfall sumtimes Im also around most of the day during Mon-Friday and also becuase i can be helpful with information during holy wars :mrgreen:

ING:MrDarks
Lv-Currently A3
Clan- Sky
House- MostWanteD

Swaygu
07-13-2009, 07:46 AM
Hey Rush, This is Swaygu
I think i would be a good vice clan leader cause im using all my time defending and attacking.
I also help at dragonfall outpost when im online. Im trying to do my best for the clan.

Im much online
around 8 hours a day or more or less.

Im strong and i know what to do for the clan to make us a strong clan.

Maldoror1
07-13-2009, 10:38 AM
im interested if position is still available

being tiger and having only 650 CP isnt a problem ?

looking forward for my VCL cape

cya

mataza1
07-13-2009, 04:46 PM
Shadow its not about VCL cape and im not mad but i dont get why KenjiX wasnt suited for it.
he was a20 at that moment? and why did u put a4 as VCL i heard thet he got kiled in duel with a2?but dissison is urs
u dont have to take him off VCL but pick stronger ppl?and its not fun if we ally with snakes there will be no1 to rush at in a1-a3 war?other factions are too weak exepct some tiger?Im sry for :IGNORE ME SINCE I LEFT UR HOUSE
i was * since u wont talk to me and u whould talk to some1 else i know that.
Shadow stay out of it its not ur job to talk about ppl and what they say rush can understand
all im asking is LISTEN to me from time to time

Naicho
07-14-2009, 12:10 PM
i dont like wat Rush said about KenjiX... i dont think he is whining about him not geeting the VFL.. the turth every 1 knws that.. if Rush didnt come to Sky.. KenjiX would have been the FL... so my point is.. y is it so hard for Rush to get KenjiX a VFL... n i personally think.. that he shouldnt say kenjiX is not suited for the VFL... ofcourse he is suited for the job... when we used to get PWED by tigers n there was no high lvls in sky... cuz all of our high lvls got baned.. as far as i knw.. kenjix was our only hope... so plese donbt say KenjiX is whinnin.. i would say he deserve it...

Revan1
07-14-2009, 01:20 PM
ppl wth are you doing? he made this topic so he can choose his vice's and you ppl allready start flames. if he choose u ok,if not i belive he has good reasons why he didnt
if u ppl continue to flame maybe its better to lock this and let him decide who he gonna take for vice...whatever he does i think its good for the clan

KenjiX
07-14-2009, 01:37 PM
yo check this out apportunity giver ! I dont need ur fken vcl cape. It might sounded like I was whining but I was trying to say I dont need ur apportunities. Oh and u said somethin about my maniers huh? well u kno what I got to say to that ? To people who are nice to me Im trying to be nice to them, actually I got no problems with any1 except u man... U always ingnore my pm's SINCE I left ur house in Tigers which I was told that If I join ur house we can win that even and I can leave right after event .... basicly think 2ce on actually u need to think 3 times before u do or say something and dont fkn go and talk sht about me cuz Ive done nothin wrong u fken started this sht ignoring,talkin sht about me... Yea basicly get lost ....

xRushx1
07-14-2009, 02:59 PM
yo check this out apportunity giver ! I dont need ur fken vcl cape. It might sounded like I was whining but I was trying to say I dont need ur apportunities. Oh and u said somethin about my maniers huh? well u kno what I got to say to that ? To people who are nice to me Im trying to be nice to them, actually I got no problems with any1 except u man... U always ingnore my pm's SINCE I left ur house in Tigers which I was told that If I join ur house we can win that even and I can leave right after event .... basicly think 2ce on actually u need to think 3 times before u do or say something and dont * go and talk sht about me cuz Ive done nothin wrong u fken started this sht ignoring,talkin sht about me... Yea basicly get lost ....

I don't mind at all if someone leaves mine house, why would I.
Re-read your post, here i'll quote it, nice manners you got there.

Registrations closed till further notice.

KenjiX
07-14-2009, 05:35 PM
Hmm so than tell me Y THE H3LL u still ignoring my pms??

IMPULSE1
07-14-2009, 05:36 PM
Impulsejr here...1. im active as hell i play from when i wake up 9-12 am till 1-2 am all day long :)
im frienly im trustworthy i follow orders as fast i can i show up for all dfall wars etc if im online...and well i love sky clan pick me!!!! :D

mataza1
07-15-2009, 11:04 AM
rush nice job today yes we lost our stone but there were 2 many tigers!!NICE job on ss
:) and pls stop ignoreing my pms

WarBlade1
07-15-2009, 02:18 PM
Am apply for vFL position. Am a loyal player, Ive been playing the game since Closed Beta so my game knowledge is already down packed. I was one of the first players in snake and sky clan once they opened. My past experienced ive helped snakes from lower level players to vFL helping Xraile throughout wars, etc. Am a tactical thinking and a community organizer, am usually outside the drama pool as I like to see things from a outside point of view so I can understand everything better.

I was the leader of Elite house, we were successful house we had some bad ass players in it, had the 112 wars on lock back when I had it opened, I know how to lead players and movtivate them, ive ran large player groups before so this is not new.

My reason for the vFL, is to help the sky clan reach their full potential because as of the moment we aren't were we need to be and we all need to pitch in to get to where we want to be, the strongest faction on the server(/game), to be able to discuss matters with the FL that would benefit the sky clan the most and its players. You don't need to be a vFL to be a asset to your faction every player should be able motivate and organize events, teams.

My activity, I do go work. So am usually playing after work a few hours every day, so am able to war,DF etc a few times at least on the daily. I just started playing again few days ago cause I want to see sky clan become something stronger so am leveling up and gaining CP etc.

My level is A1 I haven't leveled since Sky clan opened, but by the end of the day I should be a2. I hope that a persons level doesn't affect your decision cause we all know level don't mean anything I know level 50s with better leadership skills than m33.

My current CP is +1k. I hope to hear from you soon.

mataza1
07-17-2009, 01:11 PM
can some1 HELP ME PLS
when i start launcher it says DOWNLOAD FAILED
and eror
so i cant play pls help me

WarBlade1
07-17-2009, 10:50 PM
This is the wrong section to post that in..........try posting your trouble's here.

viewforum.php?f=18 (http://forum.12sky2.com/viewforum.php?f=18)

Shuriken1
07-19-2009, 12:14 AM
1.i realise that wearing the cape its not just for fun but it come whith an responsability.i know how to listen to others,comunicate and to properly take orders.

2.i try to be as active as i can because i have work(soon that's gonna change and ill be a active as hell) but if ill get the chance ill prove that i deserve it besides that, i help at DF and HSB not grinding like others.

becoming a vfl was my dream since i was a little snakye:) Hope ill get the chance
Faction: Sky Clan