PDA

View Full Version : Salutari

Pages : [1] 2

hannah2
01-15-2009, 10:55 AM
The first of a series!
----------------------------
What is “TwelveSky 2”?
“TwelveSky 2” is an adrenaline-pumping Massively Multiplayer Online Role Play Game (MMORPG). Set in Ancient China, players are thrown into an age old conflict between three warring Clans. Centered on the reemergence of a new faction, players must fight for the honor of their brothers or turn their backs in their hour of need. Packed with jaw dropping martial art techniques, exotic weapons, armor, and pets, a robust war system, and a whole lot more, “TwelveSky 2” is primed to be one of the best Free-To-Play Player-versus-Player experiences to date!

Who is the developer of “TwelveSky 2”?
Founded in 2002, Gigassoft is now one of the most successful online game developers in South Korea. Its flagship online game title, "Twelve Sky", found a remarkable following among adult (18+) online gamers. Following its success in the Korean market, "Twelve Sky" is available to players in Taiwan, USA, and Japan.

Who is the publisher of “TwelveSky 2”?
MAYN Interactive is poised to be a leading independent publisher of Free-To-Play Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOGs) catering to the Western market. Utilizing numerous revolutionary business practices, we are able to create a more mobile, adaptable, and flexible production far beyond the capabilities of any other publisher.

What is the business model?
“TwelveSky 2” will have no fees associated with either obtaining the game client or logging into the game servers. It will be a “Free-To-Play” and “Free-To-Download” product. Players may opt to purchase in-game virtual items to enhance their game experience.

What are the playable factions in “TwelveSky 2”?
“TwelveSky 2” has four playable factions, with three distinct races. The initial three Clans which were previously introduced in the original version of the game consist of the Imperial Dragon Clan, the Royal Snake Clan, and the Fierce Tiger Clan – respectably renamed. The new faction is known as the Ancient Sky Clan.

What are the classes?
The Dragon Clan warriors are masters of the Heavy and Light Swords, as well as the spiritual Marbles.

Royal Snake Clan assassins are practitioners of Sabers and Dual Blades and have been known to use the subtle Lutes.

The Fierce Tiger Clan fighters are proficient at Light Blades, Long Spears, and the distinctive Phurbas.

What is the overall game’s storyline? How will users experience it?
“TwelveSky 2” is set in Ancient China, during a time of widespread warfare and conflict. In recent times however, a representative from a once forgotten people, the Sky Clan, has offered a chance of a lifetime to the members of the other clans.

This unique and enthralling storyarch can be appreciated by visiting the website or by participating in multiple in-game quests, each presenting various views. As time passes, more lore will be released via in game events written by industry respected Event Managers.

Is there “Magic” in “TwelveSky 2”? If so, how does it differ as compared to other games?
The game has no “magic” in the typical sense. Instead, all skills in “TwelveSky 2” are based on the mastery of Martial Art Techniques and Inner Chi. With the careful manipulation of these abilities, a Martial Artist is able to perform incredible feats which range from jumping onto rooftops to paralyzing your enemy. This method provides for a more classic “Chinese lore” feel.

Are there any special non-combat features in the game?
“TwelveSky 2” tries to cater to many types of gamers. For instance, we have a player-ran government system complete with an in-game voting system, a harvesting and crafting system for the aspiring artisan, achievement badges to show off players’ hard work, mountable steeds for the weary traveler, and much, much more!

What regions are supported by MAYN for “TwelveSky 2”? Will there be an IP address block on un-supported regions?
MAYN’s version of “TwelveSky 2” is European-English, with future regions coming soon. And of this writing, there will not be an IP restriction [on TS2-EE]; all countries will be able to fully enjoy the forgotten stories of Ancient China.

Is “TwelveSky 2” fit for all audiences?
Like its predecessor, “TwelveSky 2” will be sporting a mature rating with scenes of graphic violence, gambling, and other themes that may not be suitable for all.

JohnDo2
01-15-2009, 11:07 AM
;) does this work for australia as well??

omnytrix2
01-15-2009, 11:11 AM

Australia will be allowed to play too! :D

raducul12
01-15-2009, 11:40 AM
I might be wrong but in the " Royal Snake " info it says " Duel Blades. " Should that be " Dual " or was it meant like that?

hannah2
01-15-2009, 11:43 AM
Sharp eyes!

Corrected!

omnytrix2
01-15-2009, 11:49 AM
You better watch out Arbiter, Izayoi is out to get you! Haha. It's awesome to see helpful players, especially from the very beginning.

raducul12
01-15-2009, 12:01 PM
Haha, No I'm not! I'm amazed by this, very good work.

M0RD0R2
01-15-2009, 01:56 PM
hi guys, im from malaysia. jz wanna ask if our country can play this game? i really like this game alot!!!! and i am dreaming about it every second!

hannah2
01-15-2009, 02:29 PM
hi guys, im from malaysia. jz wanna ask if our country can play this game? i really like this game alot!!!! and i am dreaming about it every second!

Correct, as our Q&A states, we will not be enforcing any IP restrictions based on regions. :D

M0RD0R2
01-15-2009, 02:35 PM
erm will i faced any lagging problem or delay problem in game?? wow nice service from u, i like the fast respond xD good job ^^

edisor132
01-15-2009, 02:53 PM

Correct, as our Q&A states, we will not be enforcing any IP restrictions based on regions. :D

arbi, some day can be a IP enforced restriction for see only europeans playing it? just a question im not saying i dont wanna the peeps outside of europe, but just wondering :P

desene22
01-15-2009, 03:03 PM
i hope not, diversity in the gaming community is always more the fun!

111horje1112
01-15-2009, 03:09 PM
There better never be an IP block... unless a NA version is released... 8-)

This is going to be a change though, all the games I've played before are based in my timezone. I guess I will have difficulty attending events, etc. :lol:

omnytrix2
01-15-2009, 03:37 PM
erm will i faced any lagging problem or delay problem in game?? wow nice service from u, i like the fast respond xD good job ^^
We hope that you will experience as little latency issues as possible.

arbi, some day can be a IP enforced restriction for see only europeans playing it? just a question im not saying i dont wanna the peeps outside of europe, but just wondering :P
There are no plans of IP restricting and territory. However, I am sure they will use IP blocking for accounts that have broken our rules.

There better never be an IP block... unless a NA version is released... 8-)

This is going to be a change though, all the games I've played before are based in my timezone. I guess I will have difficulty attending events, etc. :lol:
We are seeing how things go in Europe. We plan on trying to schedule events that are available for both US and EU timezones. We may also put servers in NA later on. But we hope that there will be a larger diversity in the EU servers in the beginning.

edisor132
01-15-2009, 03:40 PM
What number of servers there gonna be opened since the start? Not in closed beta but in open beta... are spected 1 server only? or 3-5 or more like asian versions of 12sky2?

omnytrix2
01-15-2009, 03:44 PM
What number of servers there gonna be opened since the start? Not in closed beta but in open beta... are spected 1 server only? or 3-5 or more like asian versions of 12sky2?

Can't say just yet. But I am sure there will be at least one! Haha. ;)

slay0r232
01-15-2009, 03:44 PM
Im guessing there will only be 1 server to start... just my guess tho :/

legolas2
01-15-2009, 03:47 PM
one server should be enough to start. the more people there are the more fun it is. I just hope the server can handle tons of people.

edisor132
01-15-2009, 03:54 PM
one server should be enough to start. the more people there are the more fun it is. I just hope the server can handle tons of people.
i said it by the future dramas.... "people farming the wars...", "PKers and KSers in all the sides..." thats why i said that and well... We are Europe :D We can have the servers full of peeps dsnt matter the number of servers :P 1... 10... 100 :P

diemdf2
01-15-2009, 03:55 PM
I know this is kinda early and might not be able to be answered but by any chance or opinion that the Admins might have for CB - Accounts will their be a wipe for testing pursposes. Am sorry if its to early to ask Just curious.

omnytrix2
01-15-2009, 04:03 PM
I know this is kinda early and might not be able to be answered but by any chance or opinion that the Admins might have for CB - Accounts will their be a wipe for testing pursposes. Am sorry if its to early to ask Just curious.

Don't be sorry! We know everyone is curious. There may have to be wipes due to issues that can arrise from database problems or if there are updates during beta that require a wipe. Though it is too soon to state if there will be a wipe between CB and OB and between OB and Launch.

legolas2
01-15-2009, 04:15 PM
I think a server wipe between CB and OB is necessary. many people that will not have the opportunity for CB with be way behind come OB.

NemuritorulH2
01-15-2009, 04:17 PM
I hope it will be wiped, less chance for immediate unbalances in the game.
Currently I am playing on a really unbalanced server and its not as fun as it could be, I just want to try out number 2 in the series see if it peeks my intrest as much as the first.

slay0r232
01-15-2009, 04:21 PM
I think a server wipe between CB and OB is necessary. many people that will not have the opportunity for CB with be way behind come OB.

Would have to Agree 50% here, a wipe between CB and OB, but if everyone has access to OB i dont think a wipe should be necesary. just my thoughts.

omnytrix2
01-15-2009, 04:23 PM
We will keep your suggestions in mind. ;) But I am sure they already have a plan about character wipes.

dessebe2
01-15-2009, 04:25 PM
well from the mmo's ive played in CB the characters were always wiped when they went to OB which is a good idea so u never know they might wipe from CB to OB or wipe from OB to the launch of the game anyway a wipe before the launch seems like a good idea cause it will give ppl that missed the beta phase of the game more of a chance to start at and balance the server as well

legolas2
01-15-2009, 04:28 PM
Most online games i have played stay in OB forever. Can't remember the last one i saw actually Launch after OB :shock:

if they have then it was smooth transition and no one knew O.o

ccccccccc2
01-15-2009, 04:51 PM
whats this about a new clan!?!? we had jins guans and fujins in 12sky 1 with guans bein the mids so what is this new clan gonna be like? maaaaaaaan i cant wait

Asasinul12
01-15-2009, 04:53 PM
Most online games i have played stay in OB forever. Can't remember the last one i saw actually Launch after OB :shock:

if they have then it was smooth transition and no one knew O.o

Personally speaking, I feel a wipe between CB and OB is a healthy thing. There is to much import given to those within CB and then those who come after that for OB. It's an unfair advantage, especially given those in CB are there to test, assist, question and then make recommendations on the functionality of CB, before the game heads to OB.

It's much akin to going through Alpha testing to get to Beta before you declare the item 'Gold' code status and ready for market, or open access to all. You'll still have issues no doubt, but those in CB will have helped to iron out the majority.

If those in CB retain their 'level' it's grossly unfair to others. A wipe I feel would be very necessary, just my opinion.

omnytrix2
01-15-2009, 04:55 PM
Personally speaking, I feel a wipe between CB and OB is a healthy thing. There is to much import given to those within CB and then those who come after that for OB. It's an unfair advantage, especially given those in CB are there to test, assist, question and then make recommendations on the functionality of CB, before the game heads to OB.

It's much akin to going through Alpha testing to get to Beta before you declare the item 'Gold' code status and ready for market, or open access to all. You'll still have issues no doubt, but those in CB will have helped to iron out the majority.

If those in CB retain their 'level' it's grossly unfair to others. A wipe I feel would be very necessary, just my opinion.
You're not alone Logic. ;)

predatorex112
01-15-2009, 05:32 PM
I'm playing 12sky on Vengeance. I just hope that MAYN will not spam users with promos instead of doing their job with servers maintenance. Anyone who's playing 12Sky knows the problem ^^.

I keep my fingers crossed and I assure you - I'll log into 12Sky 2 ^^.

And I also hope that all the balance problems will be solved fast (if they are not solved already).

Cya all in 12 Sky 2 friends/foe's/jins :P

hannah2
01-15-2009, 05:45 PM
...I just hope that MAYN will not spam users with promos instead of doing their job with servers maintenance. Anyone who's playing 12Sky knows the problem ^^. ...

Current plans are to only issue out promotions during special events. We want to keep sales fair and special, the way they should be.

EnSabahNur2
01-15-2009, 05:48 PM
Yeh, thats the best way instead of getting 3 tonnes of spam saying special offer every hour :|

hannah2
01-15-2009, 05:57 PM
Defeats the purpose of being special if it happens often, don't you think? :roll:

Asasinul12
01-15-2009, 06:02 PM
Defeats the purpose of being special if it happens often, don't you think? :roll:

What's true is that this is a business, and a privately owned one. If you accept that you employ a business model then you know what you should be able to aim for. When those parameters change, the community will accept a modicum of change based on an open and honest dialogue to explain why the change and what the ramifications of that change are.

That being said, your community will thrive and support you for your honesty, dedication and support of that same community because you show you care by being able to trust them with communication, as always a two way street. The moment you disrespect or ignore that community the more dissent you create and ultimately negative feedback.

Dizelshpith2
01-15-2009, 06:06 PM
One of the "other" versions of twelve sky 2 featured a corporate sponsor during loading screen's and such, they also had a "featured" item ingame, (a lucky ticket with their logo on, that dropped random pills/tabs)

Do mayn have any plan's to follow this addition as it was a discrete method of advertising and made a welcome addition to the game,

alias2
01-15-2009, 06:09 PM
One of the "other" versions of twelve sky 2 featured a corporate sponsor during loading screen's and such, they also had a "featured" item ingame, (a lucky ticket with their logo on, that dropped random pills/tabs)

Do mayn have any plan's to follow this addition as it was a discrete method of advertising and made a welcome addition to the game,
I do believe that we have not considered this promotion yet. However, if the community feels this is something they like, then we will be happy to consider this option. Otherwise the answer is, not at this time.

alias2
01-15-2009, 06:11 PM
What's true is that this is a business, and a privately owned one. If you accept that you employ a business model then you know what you should be able to aim for. When those parameters change, the community will accept a modicum of change based on an open and honest dialogue to explain why the change and what the ramifications of that change are.

That being said, your community will thrive and support you for your honesty, dedication and support of that same community because you show you care by being able to trust them with communication, as always a two way street. The moment you disrespect or ignore that community the more dissent you create and ultimately negative feedback.

We do not plan on taking any drastic measure in changes in our business model. Being we are a young company, we feel that an open communication line with our community will best suit us and our guests. I personally like the fact that we have players who are already willing in spending their time in providing constructive feedback for our game and our company.

I see a bright future for us all. :D

Darkst2
01-15-2009, 06:14 PM
START BETA NOW! :D

hoshimin2
01-15-2009, 06:21 PM
huh when will start the beta ? :roll:

Asasinul12
01-15-2009, 06:22 PM

We do not plan on taking any drastic measure in changes in our business model. Being we are a young company, we feel that an open communication line with our community will best suit us and our guests. I personally like the fact that we have players who are already willing in spending their time in providing constructive feedback for our game and our company.

I see a bright future for us all. :D

I'm honoured to even get a reply. I'm grateful for that.

omnytrix2
01-15-2009, 06:23 PM
I wish we could start our closed beta now! I want someone to play with, other than my bosses.

Closed Beta is planned to be running in February. No official date has been launched yet. We are working with news sites to offer key giveaways and what not. We will also be randomly selecting players who have signed up for our forums to send a beta key to!

slay0r232
01-15-2009, 06:23 PM
I wish we could start our closed beta now! I want someone to play with, other than my bosses.

Closed Beta is planned to be running in February. No official date has been launched yet. We are working with news sites to offer key giveaways and what not. We will also be randomly selecting players who have signed up for our forums to send a beta key to!
Nice hopefully i get one :O
*passes a cookie under the table*

Asasinul12
01-15-2009, 06:24 PM

Nice hopefully i get one :O
*passes a cookie under the table*

Early bribery - Always to be avoided ;)

omnytrix2
01-15-2009, 06:25 PM
I'm honoured to even get a reply. I'm grateful for that.

I am sure that Phent is the one who feels honoured that he has players he can talk to again. It has been a while and I could see he was going through withdrawals.. but I know he wont admit it. Though I am very sure that I can say that he looks forward to talking with everyone when he gets a chance.

He's a very busy guy these days.

tenebre2
01-15-2009, 07:05 PM
How can I sign up.. I allready did the sign up beta like 2 months ago. Im waiting so long.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

sorry I am so excited now. It's getting closer and closer

omnytrix2
01-15-2009, 07:08 PM
How can I sign up.. I allready did the sign up beta like 2 months ago. Im waiting so long.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Send 1 million dollars to my paypal account. Haha, kidding.

Since you registered for these forums, you have a chance at obtaining a beta key!

tenebre2
01-15-2009, 07:09 PM

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Send 1 million dollars to my paypal account. Haha, kidding.

Since you registered for these forums, you have a chance at obtaining a beta key!

Again I was top spender in 12sky aswell LOLZ

01-15-2009, 07:19 PM
is there a way to sign up still i was unable in the pst and im going to kill myself if i cant play.

omnytrix2
01-15-2009, 07:42 PM
Since you're talking to me, you're already registered for Closed Beta! We will be randomly selecting people who signed up for our forums.

edisor132
01-15-2009, 07:59 PM
Since you're talking to me, you're already registered for Closed Beta! We will be randomly selecting people who signed up for our forums.
with all the a lot of ppl who gonna come to plays, i think guimy u guys need to expand nice the server hehe :P There is gonna be a greatful wave of peeps playing 12sky2 :P its sure!

snitzel2
01-15-2009, 08:24 PM
1m deposited to your paypal account. When can i expect a key ;)

01-15-2009, 08:26 PM
What regions are supported by MAYN for “TwelveSky 2”? Will there be an IP address block on un-supported regions?
MAYN’s version of “TwelveSky 2” is European-English, with future regions coming soon. And no, there will not be an IP restriction [on TS2-EE]; all countries will be able to fully enjoy the forgotten stories of Ancient China.

This part just provided a great relief for us NA players.

Although will it be likely that a NA version gets released and all us NA players get IP blocked while we already progressed to a certain amount in-game?

omnytrix2
01-15-2009, 08:32 PM
MAYN’s version of “TwelveSky 2” is European-English, with future regions coming soon. And no, there will not be an IP restriction [on TS2-EE]; all countries will be able to fully enjoy the forgotten stories of Ancient China.

Although will it be likely that a NA version gets released and all us NA players get IP blocked while we already progressed to a certain amount in-game?

We most likely will not IP ban when the NA servers are released.

EmiGHENEA2
01-15-2009, 09:15 PM

We most likely will not IP ban when the NA servers are released.

If Ip's will be blocked, why not use an IP-Changer?
Guess you guys shouldn't think of that :P

raducul12
01-15-2009, 09:34 PM
Been a while since I last saw this many excited players.

01-15-2009, 09:34 PM
Changing IP only work to some degree, that's great to hear. I wouldn't like progressing so much and end up starting over because NA made their own TS2.

ivorjoint2
01-15-2009, 10:31 PM
Just a question that may have already been answered, but when is the anticipated CB going to start as far as Dates go? And I know you all said something about randomly choosing people any idea as to how much people you will need for the CB?

chelbosu2
01-15-2009, 10:49 PM
I cant wait ! :shock:

01-15-2009, 11:13 PM
Just a question that may have already been answered, but when is the anticipated CB going to start as far as Dates go? And I know you all said something about randomly choosing people any idea as to how much people you will need for the CB?

I'm predicting early Feb, and they probably just choose any who sign up to their newsletter or signed up early, or just randomly. Maybe beta keys... or invitation only.

Roth132
01-15-2009, 11:43 PM
hello guys, i wanna ask someting, should i get probs of conection if i play to this game by my country? i living in france.
Thank you.

01-15-2009, 11:45 PM
hello guys, i wanna ask someting, should i get probs of conection if i play to this game by my country? i living in france.
Thank you.

Don't think so, it's open for all.

Roth132
01-15-2009, 11:46 PM
OK ty very much man.

01-15-2009, 11:50 PM
OK ty very much man.

were you in incog o0...

onesti2
01-16-2009, 12:04 AM
yeah i was with u in Incognito guild :D why :P

01-16-2009, 12:09 AM
Wait who are you o.o

onesti2
01-16-2009, 12:11 AM
Its me Shiryosuke =/ u dont remmember me? lol

onesti2
01-16-2009, 12:28 AM
i wanna transfert my 500mil on sky to 12sky2 is it possible? :D

copcea122
01-16-2009, 12:37 AM
sorry they have getting this question alot and the answer is no although 12sky 2 is a updated version of 12sky 1 they are totally diffrent games its pretty much impossible to transfer info from tsk1 into 2 sorry..

onesti2
01-16-2009, 12:44 AM
ok ty alot man for ur time and ur reply ;)

elena2
01-16-2009, 01:26 AM
sorry they have getting this question alot and the answer is no although 12sky 2 is a updated version of 12sky 1 they are totally diffrent games its pretty much impossible to transfer info from tsk1 into 2 sorry..
Plus these are two different companies that have the game :P.

hannah2
01-16-2009, 02:15 AM
Correct, it is not possible to transfer any data from TwelveSky 1 to TwelveSky 2.

M0RD0R2
01-16-2009, 02:51 AM
woot woot, is it out yet? woot

elena2
01-16-2009, 02:52 AM
lol no not yet, it'll come this february :P

Hoopa2
01-16-2009, 03:34 AM
Plus these are two different companies that have the game :P.

That's something I'm looking forward to. Not having constant promos will be AWESOME!

elena2
01-16-2009, 03:43 AM
Yeah that would be awesome.. btw Lux, will you be active more often than you were on veng? Sorry I use to see you afk all the time >.>...

ery362
01-16-2009, 04:07 AM
hi guys am from philippines,can we also play this game??? and will there be a lagg problem??? thnx and peace out

elena2
01-16-2009, 04:20 AM
I don't see why you couldn't play it. Mayn is working on improving the servers so that we could play without lots of lag, even if we're from other countries that a far from europe. So we'll see what happens :P

ery362
01-16-2009, 04:42 AM
ah ok...thnx a lot for the info

elena2
01-16-2009, 04:45 AM
You're welcome ^_^, glad I could be of help O.o

Hoopa2
01-16-2009, 05:05 AM
Yeah that would be awesome.. btw Lux, will you be active more often than you were on veng? Sorry I use to see you afk all the time >.>...

Lol, I'm as active as I can be with school at the moment. My senior year, and have lots of things to do every day >.> On top of normal classes I've been put in a couple of online college classes.

elena2
01-16-2009, 05:13 AM
Ooo oki, well you can be afk as long as you want. W00T 09!! Even though I was 07 *cough*. Man this forum had me up all day. I'm so excited about playing the new 12... Well it's time for me to get some rest, I'll post about 2 more times and then log XD

edisor132
01-16-2009, 05:17 AM
That's something I'm looking forward to. Not having constant promos will be AWESOME!
yea agree with you... what i heard u LuxuryRequiem started in vengeance and u watched the game since Vengeance times but u dont watched since the start.... they was a good game master board (aeriagames) but they changed... some of nice game masters like specter, shrinky, iceberg, jedimike, etc, left the game and new commed like fosho, electro, valkyrie and rei and they destroy the game and maked it basically a promo games and a cold relation game master-player. But here MAYN interactive is diff cuz is the first game of their Ent., so probably they gonna run that game better, and also i need to have one point clarified. Europe game masters are considered best game masters as in "listen to players, run the game and make new content and not think only about the money" than the American game masters.

01-16-2009, 05:54 AM
Can't wait till game is all set and ready to go!
:D

copcea122
01-16-2009, 06:01 AM
Can't wait till game is all set and ready to go!
matador finaly some1 i know..

Wynnd2
01-16-2009, 06:53 AM

cool... i'm gonna be able to play it.. haha...

i had played the 12Sky before and i love its graphics,... almost everything... looking forward for the launching of 12sky2... love it!

andyyy2
01-16-2009, 06:58 AM
i have problem with korean versiona beacause i have bad system (windows vista 64 bit SP1).

and can i play europen version on this system?

Wynnd2
01-16-2009, 07:06 AM
is there a way to sign up still i was unable in the pst and im going to kill myself if i cant play.

if you can't play on the CB then just wait for OB, there are wipes anyway, i hope... all players on OB will definitely start from the beginning for sure... start ing the OB with the retained CB accounts will cause imbalance...

MAYN Staff are wise People, (visualizing a beta key coming :twisted: ) they will not allow CB accounts to start on OB at their achieved levels... :mrgreen:

hannah2
01-16-2009, 07:35 AM
... Even though I was 07 *cough*. Man this forum had me up all day. I'm so excited about playing the new 12... Well it's time for me to get some rest, I'll post about 2 more times and then log XD

Hah, Gui and I were up all night too. We only got four hours of sleep due to a conference call. :o

edisor132
01-16-2009, 07:39 AM
... Even though I was 07 *cough*. Man this forum had me up all day. I'm so excited about playing the new 12... Well it's time for me to get some rest, I'll post about 2 more times and then log XD

Hah, Gui and I were up all night too. We only got four hours of sleep due to a conference call. :o
wow u guys are a lifter machine xD

copcea122
01-16-2009, 07:40 AM

gogo admin hey can u make me coffee...

edisor132
01-16-2009, 08:50 AM

gogo admin hey can u make me coffee...
go go go a coffee for rip! :P

dart142
01-16-2009, 08:55 AM
dont chitchat here or spam, its for questions topic, when ppl will need answer they will must check all pages

Arbiter & Guimeer i know taht you are busy but if you could edit on 1st page questions and answers for it it would help a lot, or clean thys topic from not needed replyies

omnytrix2
01-16-2009, 11:22 AM
dont chitchat here or spam, its for questions topic, when ppl will need answer they will must check all pages

Arbiter & Guimeer i know taht you are busy but if you could edit on 1st page questions and answers for it it would help a lot, or clean thys topic from not needed replyies

We felt for this one that we would let players have a little fun. But for future Q&A we will want it to be more structured.

raducul12
01-16-2009, 12:25 PM
Fun...? Funnnnnnn? FUNNNNNN?! Can I blow stuff up? That's fun..! O_O LET'S BLOW STUFF UP!

karynaluna2
01-16-2009, 03:17 PM
this game looks good even reach the eyes of jamaicans i hope we can play it 2

omnytrix2
01-16-2009, 03:22 PM
this game looks good even reach the eyes of jamaicans i hope we can play it 2
Welcome to TwelveSky 2! You are more than welcome to play from Jamaica!

karynaluna2
01-16-2009, 03:25 PM
i thank you i shall tell my friends 2 fresh new games got to love them wow am going to b on this from 6am right back to 6am agen lol

blueagle2
01-16-2009, 07:25 PM
will this have a voice chat client with? it could be helpful for those who like chatting during those long grinds, and for those who die a lot while typin :D

DiAMOND2
01-16-2009, 08:49 PM
Can anyone give me a precise date or an approximate time when we will be able to play because i have heard a variety of things like it will be out this month, february and even march and april. any help is greatly appreciated

cant wait to play!!!! :D

01-16-2009, 09:08 PM
Much of us are from Ts1, and we like fun o.o

daniel2
01-16-2009, 09:59 PM
i only have one question......will there be cookies sold in the gambler now?? :P

hehe seriously though my question is will we be able to start pvping at lvl 10, and is the lvling about the same as in 12sky 1?

and cant wait for CB to launch!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

01-16-2009, 10:50 PM
i only have one question......will there be cookies sold in the gambler now?? :P

hehe seriously though my question is will we be able to start pvping at lvl 10, and is the lvling about the same as in 12sky 1?

and cant wait for CB to launch!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

The leveling is way harder than TS1.

Andronius2
01-16-2009, 11:03 PM
ok first im new in these kind of things like forums and if im in the wrong place please say me lol but well i have one question the lvl 145 is the maximun lvl in 12sky 2 or make more lvls and i opoligize for my englis lol

01-16-2009, 11:34 PM
ok first im new in these kind of things like forums and if im in the wrong place please say me lol but well i have one question the lvl 145 is the maximun lvl in 12sky 2 or make more lvls and i opoligize for my englis lol

145 = m33 which isn't the max level, they introduced god levels now. I believe 149 is now max level.

razol2
01-17-2009, 12:01 AM
149 iz a pretty good max lvl, but i just wish to get to lvl 100 then i will be happy as a lil kitty.

edisor132
01-17-2009, 02:25 AM
149 iz a pretty good max lvl, but i just wish to get to lvl 100 then i will be happy as a lil kitty.
and its not the last level... i heard they are implementing new levels til 160 so... hehe

muffiiin2
01-17-2009, 02:42 AM
160? wow awesome <3

Satanel2
01-17-2009, 03:10 AM
I can haz god levels? yay

PS. So many GS's here from 12Sky O.o

aryela2
01-17-2009, 03:13 AM
I already like you guys much better than Aeria Games.

edisor132
01-17-2009, 07:34 AM
amen =)

omnytrix2
01-17-2009, 12:12 PM
Thanks much! We are enjoying our community too!

EnSabahNur2
01-17-2009, 12:35 PM

Yep, at least the moderators respond to the new threads instead of hardly being on the forums and ignoring people.

MAYN = 11/10
AG = 0.0000000000001 /10

mixu232
01-17-2009, 02:04 PM
when the game came out?

can some one tell me?

omnytrix2
01-17-2009, 02:07 PM
Closed Beta will be in February. The official launch date has not been released yet.

kamikazee2
01-17-2009, 02:14 PM
SWEET!!!!!!! lets get this party started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

edisor132
01-17-2009, 02:51 PM
in February? yeah wth :P

theonlyone2
01-17-2009, 03:28 PM
Now...I played 12skys1 in closed beta....

and thats about the only time i ever saw a GM

=P

01-17-2009, 04:30 PM
Well seeing that the game isn't out, and that they have a special Public Relation Team, yea xD

blackpuff272
01-17-2009, 06:28 PM
Now...I played 12skys1 in closed beta....

and thats about the only time i ever saw a GM

=P

The only time i saw Gm's, were in the Battle between Shrinky and Electro (i think it was Electro!)

DomniaN2
01-17-2009, 07:24 PM
I hope you are ready guys because its half a month away from February! :)

razol2
01-17-2009, 09:41 PM
true, so get ready guyz for the Opening of the game (ima be the first Fujin to lvl 2!!!) lolz

kenzo2
01-17-2009, 09:55 PM
Yes..Im ready...i mean, i might be the first one to get owned :mrgreen: :P

dragonu1012
01-17-2009, 10:08 PM
When will this game start?

edisor132
01-17-2009, 10:22 PM
When will this game start?
when game masters ends with the hard work of they have and says a date of release ;) Read my siggy and then ask again another things please :) thanks ;)

razol2
01-17-2009, 10:36 PM
Yea ima put that on my Sig aswell to remind people.

Batman2
01-17-2009, 11:19 PM

Woot!!!

When does it come out for Australia? Still February??

01-18-2009, 01:51 AM

Woot!!!

When does it come out for Australia? Still February??

We're all playing from Mayn, same server, same host, of course still Feb.

razol2
01-18-2009, 02:10 AM
yea same server but its going to be at a diff time for people, some at the night it will open or in the monring it depends on ur timezone so yea thats the jist of it.

white2
01-18-2009, 06:53 AM
Hi all

1. When and where we can download game cliant?
2. My family live in Thailand, and I found no reason to block IP coz asian ppl r most good game player (and rich 2).
3. Do u have plan to block BOT and Spamer text? I currently play 12sky (2 years member) but lot of BOT and trader spam text that couse server to laggy. I realy dont like BOTTER it not fair in gameplay.

[also loss my signature :p]

razol2
01-18-2009, 06:58 AM
ok well hmmmm The Game didnt come out yet and it will come out in Febuary, and there will not be an IP Block so its ok to play. but you just need to wait ok. just waiting is the Key to Success.

white2
01-18-2009, 07:03 AM
Milezzzzz

u plan tobe fujin huh?

razol2
01-18-2009, 07:04 AM
yea Fujin all day every day, its my life

white2
01-18-2009, 07:07 AM
Milezzzzz
why fujin? what good fujin r or advanced?
I may try tobe fuj
hehe

razol2
01-18-2009, 07:09 AM
Well to me i think Fujinz are the most balanced character here, the Jinz Got Strenght and the Gwans have i think more HP but to me Fujinz will be in the middle or if not in the TOP, but in this game its diff since the stats are going to be arranged differently.

white2
01-18-2009, 07:16 AM
Milezzzzz

my 12sky1

Jinong M2 110 106 100 69 49
Guanyin 105 69 49
Fujin 104 69 49

razol2
01-18-2009, 07:19 AM
thats nice u have been on 12Sky1 a long time inorder to have that many characters, i only had
Gwan-103,110,M1
Fujin-50,100,111,M2
Jin-59,67

sincron2
01-18-2009, 08:45 AM
yea um is this game playable from us? is it out out? and if it is out where do i download it at

kenzo2
01-18-2009, 02:56 PM
yea um is this game playable from us? is it out out? and if it is out where do i download it at

PLZ...before asking the same questions read other ppl comments, just on the top the same question.

1-Game is out in February
2-It will be a european client but all can play even from US (European are good ppl too :mrgreen: )

Sraduy2
01-18-2009, 03:49 PM

smart choice IP restrictions are dumb

omnytrix2
01-18-2009, 04:06 PM
Hi all

1. When and where we can download game cliant?
2. My family live in Thailand, and I found no reason to block IP coz asian ppl r most good game player (and rich 2).
3. Do u have plan to block BOT and Spamer text? I currently play 12sky (2 years member) but lot of BOT and trader spam text that couse server to laggy. I realy dont like BOTTER it not fair in gameplay.

[also loss my signature :p]
Hello Natty!

1.) The Client is not available, as we are not in closed beta yet.
2.) You will be able to play from Thailand!
3.) We will be enforcing a no botting or spamming rules and will have a staff in the background that will be on constant guard.

Hope this helps. You can look around the forums for more answers if you have questions. Start in the Questions (http://forum.12sky2.com/viewforum.php?f=20) forum to see if someone has already asked.

Sraduy2
01-18-2009, 04:46 PM
when is the seconded one :P

stronger2
01-18-2009, 09:14 PM
When will you guys post any information about the new guild

GO 12 SKY 2 YAYAYAY :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PaulRo2
01-18-2009, 11:29 PM
PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE SIGN MEH UP FOR CLOSED BETA!

frantuz2
01-18-2009, 11:54 PM
PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE SIGN MEH UP FOR CLOSED BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't spam the forums like this...

01-19-2009, 01:47 AM
Sharp eyes!

Corrected!can i ask one thing how much kb or g.b will it take up to download like what is the kb to download the game or gb

razol2
01-19-2009, 02:14 AM
im not sure how much KB or GB but make sure u have atleast 3 GB of space in your computer.

01-19-2009, 03:10 AM
im not sure how much KB or GB but make sure u have atleast 3 GB of space in your computer.

Heck you better have more than that o.o I don't think your game will run well when you have less than a gb free space after installing >.>

poila2
01-19-2009, 03:19 AM
Little early to be asking this but just out of curiosity will there be certain days with scheduled events i know that on saturdays we had 2x xp and sundays was 2x drop in 12 sky1.

omnytrix2
01-19-2009, 06:44 AM
Right now our test client is about 2.19 gb. But we expect that to grow.

omnytrix2
01-19-2009, 06:45 AM
PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE SIGN MEH UP FOR CLOSED BETA!
We can't choose anyone, the system is random and highly intuitive. This makes it fair for everyone.

DomniaN2
01-19-2009, 08:51 AM
Sharp eyes!

Corrected!can i ask one thing how much kb or g.b will it take up to download like what is the kb to download the game or gb

This question was already asked in another post please use search.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=314 (http://forum.12sky2.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=314)

edisor132
01-19-2009, 09:20 AM
hope again to be one of the chosens for the CB hehe =)

chelbosu2
01-19-2009, 01:00 PM
Can you make it fast? :shock: Like the CB, start today , now ! xD

blackpuff272
01-19-2009, 01:43 PM
I Hope to be one of the chosen for the CB! :mrgreen:

kamikazee2
01-19-2009, 01:47 PM
come on specail system pick me :D :D :D :D : D

01-19-2009, 01:53 PM
Sharp eyes!

This question was already asked in another post please use search.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=314 (http://forum.12sky2.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=314)ok you saying it like i had kno that/so let me ask you some thing is 57.56 GB of free space good to download the game

01-19-2009, 01:55 PM
so let me ask you some thing is 57.56 GB of free space good to download the game and my capacity is 74.50 GB my free space % is 77 so this is what my computer has

.capacity: 74.50 GB
.free space: 57.55 GB
.% free space: 77%

is that a good amount to download the game or i need more

01-19-2009, 02:29 PM
so let me ask you some thing is 57.56 GB of free space good to download the game and my capacity is 74.50 GB my free space % is 77 so this is what my computer has

That's alright...

01-19-2009, 02:42 PM

That's alright...oh good thank you now i can say i hope i get pick for the close beta

lorandleu2
01-19-2009, 03:43 PM
all geard up and ready to go but 1 thing i would like to know is about the support net work
i play the first 12sky and got hacked lost my account
i never heard back from them after 5 weeks still waiting
so the question i have is how will giga go about sorting out stuff like this and do they have a time limit to deal such things

01-19-2009, 06:00 PM
just askin how much ppl will get pick for the CB

TigerKid2
01-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Ummm......im pretty new att this site so......how do i get 12sky2?? i realy loved the first 12sky !! :D

kenzo2
01-19-2009, 06:18 PM
Ummm......im pretty new att this site so......how do i get 12sky2?? i realy loved the first 12sky !! :D

Just read others topics or watch trailer. (shows when its out)

Game not out yet.

Welcome to 12Sky2 world :mrgreen:

razol2
01-19-2009, 07:01 PM
if u didnt sign up for a CB account then ur goin to have to wait a longer time for the OB later on.

dld162
01-19-2009, 07:59 PM
oO I await it Patientli xD

snakeutzu2
01-19-2009, 09:53 PM
lol, man, read this whole topic! That's like 2 questions answered! 17 pages and only like 4 questions... that's crazy... As a joke I was gonna post "When does it come out :twisted: ," It's pretty funny how many times it was asked on this topic... and even more funny how many times it was answered...

[spoiler:1vk9fbho]When does it come out!?[/spoiler:1vk9fbho]

01-19-2009, 09:56 PM
if u didnt sign up for a CB account then ur going to have to wait a longer time for the OB later on.so the thing we sing up for that was here first before the site was unlock that was for the close beta

razol2
01-19-2009, 11:08 PM
yes that was for an account for the CB i dont know if every 1 who signed up will get one or only a select few will get them.

01-19-2009, 11:17 PM
oh ok

razol2
01-19-2009, 11:18 PM
oh ok
sorry im not that much of help, u just need to wait till one of the Mayn people reply to ur message.

01-20-2009, 12:30 AM
The thing that said sign up, If I recall correctly on the first teaser site it said Sign Up for Closed Beta Newsletter o0

Although I'm sure those who sign up are in for a random draw. Others will have to find a key from their partner sites.

razol2
01-20-2009, 01:07 AM
dam i think it was for newletter, im not sure i cant remember, but then when do we get to sign up for the CB Test then?

01-20-2009, 02:53 AM
oh ok
sorry im not that much of help, u just need to wait till one of the Mayn people reply to ur message.its cool /i hope i get a cb key i play atlest 4-6 close beta before this one be the mop high top one i will ever play i hope i get a close beta key

kariuky2
01-21-2009, 11:03 PM
firstly I would have to agree that a character wipe between CB and Ob is essential as other posters have stated but I have a couple of questions for you -

1/Where will the servers be based/hosted? the current Ag 12 sky 1 ones are hosted in canada and I get bad latency issues (could be they are just using cheap servers...lol), Im based in Scotland UK.

2/ When 12 sky 1 first came out there was another company also hosting it as well as AG and when they closed down an incentive was offered to players that were playing on the other companies servers, to come to Ag's version (was only like exp pots and stuff).

Will there be any similar incentives or welcome packs given to players wanting to play 12 sky 2 OB rather than AG's 12 sky1? A lot of us have high level characters on there and starting from scratch is always difficult.

regards

Terry

01-22-2009, 02:57 AM
firstly I would have to agree that a character wipe between CB and Ob is essential as other posters have stated but I have a couple of questions for you -

1/Where will the servers be based/hosted? the current Ag 12 sky 1 ones are hosted in canada and I get bad latency issues (could be they are just using cheap servers...lol), Im based in Scotland UK.

2/ When 12 sky 1 first came out there was another company also hosting it as well as AG and when they closed down an incentive was offered to players that were playing on the other companies servers, to come to Ag's version (was only like exp pots and stuff).

Will there be any similar incentives or welcome packs given to players wanting to play 12 sky 2 OB rather than AG's 12 sky1? A lot of us have high level characters on there and starting from scratch is always difficult.

regards

Terryidk if they will do some thing like that it be cool if they get all the codes for ppl char in 12-sky 1 n transfer then to this saver but i rather start over not in the same game but u get my point

kariuky2
01-22-2009, 03:50 AM

regards

Terryidk if they will do some thing like that it be cool if they get all the codes for ppl char in 12-sky 1 n transfer then to this saver but i rather start over not in the same game but u get my point

they cant transfer you from 12 sky 1 to this is a totally different game using a different game engine and two different companies, everyone will be starting from scratch I was referring to incentives to switch games.

Terry

onesti2
01-22-2009, 09:32 AM

regards

they cant transfer you from 12 sky 1 to this is a totally different game using a different game engine and two different companies, everyone will be starting from scratch I was referring to incentives to switch games.

Terry
Hi guys ,well thats bad but if we start all with 0 coins i feel good ,So the pre-closed-beta coming for february?

omnytrix2
01-22-2009, 12:09 PM
Closed Beta will be in February. ;)

Sorry, but because TwelveSky 2 and 12Sky are completely different games, we cannot transfer characters from one game to another. This game is not an expansion or update to 12Sky.

siksibiu2
01-22-2009, 01:41 PM

Sorry, but because TwelveSky 2 and 12Sky are completely different games, we cannot transfer characters from one game to another. This game is not an expansion or update to 12Sky.
Seriously, I really appreciate all the reply's coming from the developers/management itself. Gives alot of us players a good feeling that we are actually being heard. Unlike AGE -.-.

onesti2
01-22-2009, 03:09 PM

Thank you alot Guimeer for ur reply ;) have a nice day.

acelasi2
01-22-2009, 03:30 PM
i agree with Caexxx.. Keep up the good work Mayn

kariuky2
01-22-2009, 05:37 PM

yeah I knew that but any chance of answering my previous question -

thats the main one im interested in atm

thanks

Terry

Asasinul12
01-22-2009, 05:51 PM

thanks

Terry

Tel, the game has not even reached closed beta yet, as such they are still in testing before they even get to 'Beta' phase with users to stress test the servers... And it's highly anticipated so they're not going to be able to answer your question because it's much to premature. Even if they did, that information could be possibly used against them. So, you'll have to wait I'm afraid until they announce closed beta testing, and then hope you get a key.

If they announced where the servers where located, people would begin surmising, trying to guess at latency, or questioning the wisdom of such a decision, asking about bandwidth, the ISP, the direct connection to network backbone, etc, etc. It's not a good position to be in. Much better to simply keep 'mum' until they've worked out all the kinks, and then release it for stress testing and see what happens. If it turns out they are unhappy with the results, then they'll make changes which may mean any info they tell you now will soon be redundant or simply wrong.

You get the idea. Just be patient, and see what happens.

kariuky2
01-22-2009, 05:58 PM

thanks

Terry

Tel, the game has not even reached closed beta yet, as such they are still in testing before they even get to 'Beta' phase with users to stress test the servers... And it's highly anticipated so they're not going to be able to answer your question because it's much to premature. Even if they did, that information could be possibly used against them. So, you'll have to wait I'm afraid until they announce closed beta testing, and then hope you get a key.

If they announced where the servers where located, people would begin surmising, trying to guess at latency, or questioning the wisdom of such a decision, asking about bandwidth, the ISP, the direct connection to network backbone, etc, etc. It's not a good position to be in. Much better to simply keep 'mum' until they've worked out all the kinks, and then release it for stress testing and see what happens. If it turns out they are unhappy with the results, then they'll make changes which may mean any info they tell you now will soon be redundant or simply wrong.

You get the idea. Just be patient, and see what happens.

yes i understand all of that, was more a curiousity thing seeing as its gonna be 12 sky2 euro was hoping the servers would be hosted somewhere in europe rather than usa or canada and is the rough info im trying to get at, i dont need exact specifics and yes they will obviously have to forward plan right now so am pretty sure they know who they are hosting with, a simple yes they will be based in europe is the answer im looking for/ hoping for not "they are in a shed in my back garden and the IP is...."

Terry

Asasinul12
01-22-2009, 06:10 PM
yes i understand all of that, was more a curiousity thing seeing as its gonna be 12 sky2 euro was hoping the servers would be hosted somewhere in europe rather than usa or canada and is the rough info im trying to get at, i dont need exact specifics and yes they will obviously have to forward plan right now so am pretty sure they know who they are hosting with, a simple yes they will be based in europe is the answer im looking for/ hoping for not "they are in a shed in my back garden and the IP is...."

Terry

From all I understand and their previous Q and A sessions, yes the servers will be located in Europe so compared to myself in FLorida, you should have a much better and faster connection my friend. Of course we'll both see when the game becomes available. Of course they'll also be making changes as necessary for anyone's connection issues, and what may begin slow should hopefully become ultimately efficient for all concerned.

And no doubt techies, like you, I and others will do what we can to assist as and when required. :)

PS: Check out my Chris Rea link in Off topic, music. I always liked his stuff.

nanik972
01-22-2009, 06:40 PM
is true that 12sky 2 close beta will be in February?

enolutioner2
01-22-2009, 06:42 PM
im waiting that February comes to play 12sky 2 close beta.

sugar2
01-22-2009, 07:04 PM

thanks

Terry

12sky one have sht server bicose thath u have that latency its not a contry .
i have some Friends from Ca .. and they have same problems like all of us have whit 12sky1

dld162
01-22-2009, 08:26 PM
Well it didnt Lag to mee

AlexAirinei2
01-22-2009, 08:55 PM
I HAVE A COMPLAINT!!!

Uhhhh.....this right here.

The Fierce Tiger Clan fighters are proficient at Light Blades, Long Spears, and the distinctive Gauntlets.

GAUNTLETS???? Uhhh....explain??

Gauntlet is a name for several different styles of glove, particularly those with an extended cuff covering part of the forearm.

PLEASE someone tell me how we are supposed to fight with GLOVES?? WHAT kind of weapon is that???

Can we HAVE the name changed or something? Cus...yeah it really bothers me.

01-22-2009, 09:01 PM

thanks

Terry

As for where its based, I remember a staff I think was Arbiter commented that they are still in the process of negotiating for the server, so there isn't a definite answer yet.

Bunnie don't be a jin, change. ;x

Asasinul12
01-22-2009, 09:07 PM
I HAVE A COMPLAINT!!!

The Fierce Tiger Clan fighters are proficient at Light Blades, Long Spears, and the distinctive Gauntlets.

Gauntlet is a name for several different styles of glove, particularly those with an extended cuff covering part of the forearm.

PLEASE someone tell me how we are supposed to fight with GLOVES?? WHAT kind of weapon is that???

Gauntlets can also be weapons. Most martial artists know that any item used for defence can also be used offensively, some gauntlets for example have blades attached, let alone trapping devices to lock, and then seperate limbs... I'd not be that offended until you play and see the dynamics of anything in action.

Play first, complain later.

01-22-2009, 11:10 PM

Sorry, but because TwelveSky 2 and 12Sky are completely different games, we cannot transfer characters from one game to another. This game is not an expansion or update to 12Sky.is it possible that u u can give ous the date in February which is my birth day /what date will it be out on in February

01-22-2009, 11:29 PM
just aksin is their a drinking system am not askin and do it ad dmg for ur char also how much is hr,hs,hd,hb,rf so am askin how much those cost/and is their a drinking system in the game cause am here thing about those that they dont got a drinking system is that true so plz some one answer me with some answer to let me kno if their is a drinking system and how much is HR,HS, HD, HB,RF that's if they got those in the game

v1s3z2
01-22-2009, 11:33 PM
o ya they also will have like GS's in game later also right maybe? not sure lol.

01-23-2009, 12:02 AM
Koishiikun and Danny, please search next time.

Danny there will be a type of community volunteer staffs.

Koishiikun there isn't a drinking system, only a emote of drinking but doesn't do anything.

01-23-2009, 01:35 AM
Koishiikun and Danny, please search next time.

Danny there will be a type of community volunteer staffs.

Koishiikun there isn't a drinking system, only a emote of drinking but doesn't do anything.i did i was just making sure and thx

AlexAirinei2
01-23-2009, 02:49 AM
I HAVE A COMPLAINT!!!

Gauntlets can also be weapons. Most martial artists know that any item used for defence can also be used offensively, some gauntlets for example have blades attached, let alone trapping devices to lock, and then seperate limbs... I'd not be that offended until you play and see the dynamics of anything in action.

My dearest Logic..I HAVE been playing...for awhile now. Unless they are planning on having us throw our gloves at the mobs....which I highly doubt....then I disagree with the name. I do know what guantlets are...sure some have knifes on them and all that fancy stuff....I have been playing a Jin on 12sky 2 and have actually used a scepter..wow imagine that. So unless they plan on changing the scepter animation into something that looks like we're slapping our enemies instead of THROWING something at them, I have a right, and a valid reason to complain. :)

raducul12
01-23-2009, 02:50 AM
Don't know.. I think gloves would look good on you, Lol :P

While they look more like scepters at some point.

Asasinul12
01-23-2009, 03:28 AM
I HAVE A COMPLAINT!!!

My dearest Logic..I HAVE been playing...for awhile now. Unless they are planning on having us throw our gloves at the mobs....which I highly doubt....then I disagree with the name. I do know what guantlets are...sure some have knifes on them and all that fancy stuff....I have been playing a Jin on 12sky 2 and have actually used a scepter..wow imagine that. So unless they plan on changing the scepter animation into something that looks like we're slapping our enemies instead of THROWING something at them, I have a right, and a valid reason to complain. :)

Well................ I have not played 12sky2, so I'd play first before complaining. If you have and I have not I'll defer to what you know over what we both do not know. EIther way, this is NOT the same game as other companies have or may have, and that's been made clear several times LOL.

WAIT!!!! SEE!!!!! THEN COMPLAIN!!!!!

Facts, FTW. ;)

01-23-2009, 03:53 AM
Maybe sint can giv us sum pics?

AlexAirinei2
01-23-2009, 03:56 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/LarisaBTH/Gauntlet.jpg

Okay that's me in 12Sky 2...does that LOOK like a glove???

:/

Seriously...if their gonna call 'em gauntlets at least make 'em LOOK like gauntlets....

OR..

Keep the name Scepter....*sighs*

Mouthyy2
01-23-2009, 10:20 AM
Maybe it was a translation error? XD
*highly doubt it* but im sure it doesnt matter its only a name.. and after a while most people wil get used to it so, I dont see much of a reason to complain... but maybe thats just me D:

blackpuff272
01-23-2009, 02:34 PM
I HAVE A COMPLAINT!!!

Maybe it will be like the Marbles on TS1! The Multi Attack was slapping and Kicking! xD AND personally i don't like what they have done with the Marbs. But like Logic said, its a different Game, from different COmpanies. So i understand the change, but i dont like it that much!

3xtr3m3boy2
01-23-2009, 03:44 PM
Nice to see all here. I'm Lu from Genocide, m2 on serenity in 12sky. Have few questions also. At first must tell that I don't played on 12sky2 yet (This korean is kinda hard to understand in registration. EU here. So, I am waiting for english version and hopefully wish it will be soon) My primary question is: May we participate in closed beta testing of 12sky 2 english and when we may expect it. I hope will be some kind of information thru email.

Also, how to simply install this game now (when is not beta yet) Wanna try and test it and simply start playing. If exist that version, and is not released yet, possible be inform about it thru email?

Thx in advance.

Asasinul12
01-23-2009, 05:04 PM
Nice to see all here. I'm Lu from Genocide, m2 on serenity in 12sky. Have few questions also. At first must tell that I don't played on 12sky2 yet (This korean is kinda hard to understand in registration. EU here. So, I am waiting for english version and hopefully wish it will be soon) My primary question is: May we participate in closed beta testing of 12sky 2 english and when we may expect it. I hope will be some kind of information thru email.

Also, how to simply install this game now (when is not beta yet) Wanna try and test it and simply start playing. If exist that version, and is not released yet, possible be inform about it thru email?

Thx in advance.

Random users will be chosen to play in the closed beta version. You will be notified by email if you are one of the lucky people. As a member of this forum, you have as much possibility of being chosen as anyone else, so just watch your email and see what happens. There is no date for this to go to closed beta yet, so relax. As for the installation routine, no one knows just yet, so again be patient. When MAYN are ready to release it they will let everyone know, and at that time they'll give out specific and easy instructions.

Trust me they want people to play, so worry not. It will happen in due time.

Mareak2
01-23-2009, 10:07 PM
Hey awesome post and information about 12sky 2, but I want to know when the closed beta is gonna come out? :roll:

01-24-2009, 12:26 AM
Hey awesome post and information about 12sky 2, but I want to know when the closed beta is gonna come out? :roll:

Hopefully early Feb in CB.

Wally2
01-24-2009, 06:46 AM
um wow how long do think it'll take to download? 4 hours?

zero2
01-24-2009, 08:08 AM
i hope that i get the chance to do the CB cause that would rock cause im really excited about this game. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

01-24-2009, 04:02 PM
A lot of people are excited, and would rock to get in xD

Anyway take a speed test and post it, I might be able to help you estimate. o0

poila2
01-24-2009, 04:11 PM
even if u dont get into beta its gonna be amazing to see all that gets posted on forums.

kenzo2
01-24-2009, 05:23 PM
*highly doubt it* but im sure it doesnt matter its only a name.. and after a while most people wil get used to it so, I dont see much of a reason to complain... but maybe thats just me D:

True , name doesnt matter :) as long it kills mobs , even in wierd manner lol like throwing spoons lol :P

01-24-2009, 06:40 PM

True , name doesnt matter :) as long it kills mobs , even in wierd manner lol like throwing spoons lol :P

How botu summoning teddy bears?

RoMaster2
01-25-2009, 07:07 AM
wow lol i jsut read all 22 pages lmao ant it answeared..............2-300000000000 questions :P jk
it good to see the forum people helping though :) glad all the people who have played 12sky2 dont just call us nubs and iggy our posts :D thx...look forward to pwning you all as soon as ob comes out

Siniun2
01-25-2009, 02:36 PM
If i could only have a time machine to go in to the future. :D

01-25-2009, 03:51 PM
& find out ts2 never came out?

01-26-2009, 05:52 AM
If i could only have a time machine to go in to the future. :Dsame here
& find out ts2 never came out?lol kamii you goin to let him do that 2 you lol jk XD

stronger2
01-26-2009, 01:58 PM
HMM a world without 12sky 2 maybe 12sky 1 would overcome WoW and finally all the 12 sky bots would be eliminated Lol

Leyenda2
01-26-2009, 07:08 PM
any know date of release? :?: :D

01-26-2009, 07:13 PM
Nope.

Liten keep dreaming xD

01-26-2009, 07:17 PM
any know date of release? :?: :Dnah bro i dotn think they goin to give the date they just say it in February so just keep your eyes open for that month

maerykiss2
01-26-2009, 10:53 PM
haha it's pretty funny to hear all these old TS1 players arguing ;)

I have to say that as a CB tester for TS1 (who played a very long time) I found that the game was really fun but the community progressively got worse and worse, which lead me to go on break from a game I enjoyed :roll:

While I was a member of AGE since they only had 2 games (Last Chaos and Project Torque) I saw that they were actually a decent team of GMs and stuff, but in light of recent events it's clear that MAYN really does care about the community and wants to work with them for a better experience (as a frustrated 12 sky 1 player, I salute you :mrgreen: )

I'm feeling as excited about this as I first did when I played the original and I'm ready to go in and pwn n00bs (and help them 8-) )

P.S. I never got the chance to be a GS with AGE (and anyone that knows me will say I help as much as I can :) ) and I look forward to helping out any newcomers to the series (in company with other TS1 samaritans) CB FTW!!!

ikkisakura222
01-27-2009, 01:23 AM
So, I'm pretty new to TS1, ..Just got to lvl 66 (LOL). But I'm excited about TS2. Maybe I'll have a slightly better chance at becoming an impacting character to the game. Oh ..and by the way..

IT'S JANUARY 26TH, BRING ON FEBRUARY!!

ShadowBoss2
01-27-2009, 01:44 AM
Don't know if I'll get any Beta invites, but I'm ready to play... :)
Me and a good friend of mine have been playing TS1 for quite awhile, & both have multiple factions and guilds. Looking forward to seeing the TS2 gameplay & experience. Hopefully the community will be as good as what I've seen thus far of the game.

See you all IG soon!

01-27-2009, 03:05 AM
Don't know if I'll get any Beta invites, but I'm ready to play... :)
Me and a good friend of mine have been playing TS1 for quite awhile, & both have multiple factions and guilds. Looking forward to seeing the TS2 gameplay & experience. Hopefully the community will be as good as what I've seen thus far of the game.

See you all IG soon!like i said just keep your eye open no one kno if they will get pick or what not so just keep your eyes open

01-27-2009, 03:07 AM

I have to say that as a CB tester for TS1 (who played a very long time) I found that the game was really fun but the community progressively got worse and worse, which lead me to go on break from a game I enjoyed :roll:

While I was a member of AGE since they only had 2 games (Last Chaos and Project Torque) I saw that they were actually a decent team of GMs and stuff, but in light of recent events it's clear that MAYN really does care about the community and wants to work with them for a better experience (as a frustrated 12 sky 1 player, I salute you :mrgreen: )

I'm feeling as excited about this as I first did when I played the original and I'm ready to go in and pwn n00bs (and help them 8-) )

P.S. I never got the chance to be a GS with AGE (and anyone that knows me will say I help as much as I can :) ) and I look forward to helping out any newcomers to the series (in company with other TS1 samaritans) CB FTW!!!ok not to put it out their or any thing but can yall stop flaming ppl from ts1 they just trying to get to kno other player out and also help other player out by answering they question so can you stop this is not just goin to you its goin to all the ppl that is saying thing about the ts1 players

Thank you! :roll:

maerykiss2
01-27-2009, 03:16 AM

P.S. I never got the chance to be a GS with AGE (and anyone that knows me will say I help as much as I can :) ) and I look forward to helping out any newcomers to the series (in company with other TS1 samaritans) CB FTW!!!ok not to put it out their or any thing but can yall stop flaming ppl from ts1 they just trying to get to kno other player out and also help other player out by answering they question so can you stop this is not just goin to you its goin to all the ppl that is saying thing about the ts1 players

dang man I wasn't flaming anyone I love the guys from TS1, I was just joking :(

not only that, but I know a good deal of them (or at least who they are) and I would never flame anyone for any reason b/c that's not how I solve problems or deal with people, so please don't make assumptions like that (although I agree with you that there is indeed unnecessary flaming in the forums and it should be stopped for everyone's benefit :D )

Respects, Lanfear

same12
01-27-2009, 03:20 AM
cant wait to play this
seriously
this is the first time ive posted on ne forum and bothered to do a signature or wtvr
lol

i know exactly what faction im going to be
FUJIN FTW
:mrgreen:

razol2
01-27-2009, 03:54 AM
cant wait to play this
seriously
this is the first time ive posted on ne forum and bothered to do a signature or wtvr
lol

i know exactly what faction im going to be
FUJIN FTW
:mrgreen:
Gratz on ur first Post and FUJIN ALL DAY!

same12
01-27-2009, 05:04 AM
Gratz on ur first Post and FUJIN ALL DAY!

lol thanx

xzadkill2
01-27-2009, 03:45 PM
omg i would kill for one of those Beta keys, dang.... wish i would have known about this site earlier :P

01-27-2009, 04:35 PM

P.S. I never got the chance to be a GS with AGE (and anyone that knows me will say I help as much as I can :) ) and I look forward to helping out any newcomers to the series (in company with other TS1 samaritans) CB FTW!!!

Omg Lanfear, I just saw your sig, It's me Godcrusher, from TheForgotten (Revenge+Myth guild :()

stronger2
01-27-2009, 05:32 PM
Anybody know why were so far behind on 12sky2 (because other country ave it in OB before we have CB)

CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG

01-27-2009, 06:45 PM

dang man I wasn't flaming anyone I love the guys from TS1, I was just joking :(

not only that, but I know a good deal of them (or at least who they are) and I would never flame anyone for any reason b/c that's not how I solve problems or deal with people, so please don't make assumptions like that (although I agree with you that there is indeed unnecessary flaming in the forums and it should be stopped for everyone's benefit :D )

Respects, Lanfearnp

01-27-2009, 08:25 PM
Anybody know why were so far behind on 12sky2 (because other country ave it in OB before we have CB)

CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG

Because the Eastern part of the world is ahead of us in time, we must suffer and be always behind them in entertainment. :(

same12
01-27-2009, 08:52 PM
thats true
but a positive thing is we can make ours better
like work out all the kinks that the korean server may have or dealt with

renee2
01-27-2009, 09:23 PM
Any way you could make it no item mall for the first bit? You would lose sales tbh, but just to give everyone a fair start. and please no promos initially, and dont become power hungry freaks. or will flame you, along with my pal Logic. We will make your head explode. whihc is fun for us =P

no harsh feelings, im a good guy O.O

/suckup for CB Key.

01-27-2009, 09:37 PM
He's a bad guy! He wants to lure Mayn to the dakr side of the force!

same12
01-27-2009, 09:54 PM
i wonder who will be the 1st to die in a war...

01-27-2009, 10:52 PM
Great question, the game will be so weird at the start...

Who will determine the prices of rares first?

Who's the first to sell a rare?

same12
01-27-2009, 10:55 PM
u also got to take into the fact that whoever gets the 1st rare will prob have to use it and not sell because the probability of them being able to sell it at a high price will most likely be 0

this will actually be my 1st time playing as the game is released
im not sure how nethign will turn out

maerykiss2
01-28-2009, 12:12 AM
lol hey Godcrusher I've seen you around it's good to see you :)
sry I didn't respond earlier I went to sleep

stronger2
01-28-2009, 12:56 AM
YAY hi punnisher (P.S)- everyone who pays me 90 dollars gets a beta key

amazing i know lol

JK

01-28-2009, 01:23 AM
I meant who'll be the first to sell rares. What if you got a different faction's rare?

same12
01-28-2009, 01:52 AM
ah i c
haha
im also interested who will get the 1st skills :P

hannah2
01-28-2009, 02:51 AM
As a gentle reminder, please keep this thread related to comments or questions about the subjects disclosed herein. If you have further questions that are not addressed here, please take them to the Questions (http://forum.12sky2.com/viewforum.php?f=20) forum, or General Discussion (http://forum.12sky2.com/viewforum.php?f=9) for comments etc.

Thank you for your understanding.

crusher232
01-28-2009, 05:45 AM
Whens the date of 12sky2 release in the USA? 8-) (sorry if this question was asked already)

same12
01-28-2009, 06:49 AM
u know u could just read the thread that says "12 sky release date" or something similar
there r many of those
lol

but in necase
sum time next month supposedly is closed beta
not sure about the exact date