PDA

View Full Version : Salutari

Pages : 1 [2]

01-28-2009, 05:17 PM
There's no specific 12 sky 2 for USA, for all I know this can be an International Ts2.

razol2
01-28-2009, 06:10 PM
yea this most likely will be the International version cause another game called Priston Tale 2 had a IP Block and it was for EU players and other states but not the US and there was another Prinston Tale 2 server but its not comming out. but foir certain this is the International version for this game.

01-28-2009, 07:04 PM
yea this most likely will be the International version cause another game called Priston Tale 2 had a IP Block and it was for EU players and other states but not the US and there was another Prinston Tale 2 server but its not comming out. but foir certain this is the International version for this game.

Yea I'm still waiting for suba games -.-'

but I doubt I'll play it, Ts2 before all games!

01-28-2009, 08:56 PM
yea this most likely will be the International version cause another game called Priston Tale 2 had a IP Block and it was for EU players and other states but not the US and there was another Prinston Tale 2 server but its not comming out. but foir certain this is the International version for this game.hey you kno any games i can play or what not am bored as hake over here i need some game to play till ts2 come out

ScanBlu2
01-29-2009, 04:57 AM
can singapore play as well?

01-29-2009, 05:47 AM
can singapore play as well?

Yes, there are no IP restrictions.

spirios2
01-29-2009, 07:33 PM
I wish we could start our closed beta now! I want someone to play with, other than my bosses.

Closed Beta is planned to be running in February. No official date has been launched yet. We are working with news sites to offer key giveaways and what not. We will also be randomly selecting players who have signed up for our forums to send a beta key to!

You cant wait least you get to play lol i on forms everday to check and see lol TS1 i not on as i busy on forms XD

spirios2
01-29-2009, 07:37 PM
Were will be relesed first and 2nd the way people are being picked at radom is it the ppl with most posts or just put names in a database and scroll down clicking

*cough* Makes 5000acc's get's 1 key lol XD jk btw

darksyde2
01-30-2009, 01:34 AM
hey umm the ancient sky clan what about that clan? isnt that supposed to be one? :P

kenzo2
01-30-2009, 02:26 AM
Were will be relesed first and 2nd the way people are being picked at radom is it the ppl with most posts or just put names in a database and scroll down clicking

*cough* Makes 5000acc's get's 1 key lol XD jk btw

Where it will be release first? :? (read others posts :P )
Its random like it says :P nothing to do who got more posts or less cuz its not one of the website admins picking

valentyn2
01-30-2009, 06:41 AM
Hi allz!!!if u remember mystycul from devo this means u maybe know that he was the prototype of main Gonzo MUHAHAHAok lets just say our IGNs Faction guild name weapon and everything muhahaha
Oh, and can u guys make a post to get [GS] i really want to get GS :twisted: MUHAHAHAAH(agaiN maybe u get pzed bout my big mouth :twisted: )
Lolz,a question....good question....CAN U GUYS make some program anti-spam?something like that u try to say same thing 3 times and after that u will wont be able to say it again!!this would be very cool
IGN:Gonzo
Faction:Royal Snake Clan
Weapon: double blades for train
kat for owning in pvp(1 hitter like always MUHAHAHA :twisted: )
lute for bosses lolz
Oh and 1 more question...ks its alowed??????and if it would be a dungeon like heolgo hall...it wold be ffa ????Hope not.. i really hate that

valentyn2
01-30-2009, 06:46 AM
Lolz second post....(i just said maybe u will get pzed of my big mouth :mrgreen: )
Can we get the 12sky2?but without playing it?just to have it instaleted....i dont want to lose the time trying to download 12sky2 cuz maybe other guys have a speed like 10000000000000000000000000mb/secs.....we shall allz start same time w00000t good luck in this "OMFG THIS ITS SO COOL ITS THE BEST GAME EVER"

darksyde2
01-30-2009, 07:34 PM
I hope it wont be a epic failure like 12sky.aeria.. just no bots and glitches would be good for me

darksyde2
01-30-2009, 07:36 PM
[GS] i was GS in 12sky1 and 12sky2 korea :P

stronger2
01-30-2009, 09:40 PM
:shock: :shock: lol i think there just holding out on us to a specifice date comes then theyy release it (what i mean is there already to do open beta there just giving us more time and chances to earn our way in)

:oops: :oops:

quqyq2
01-31-2009, 08:41 AM
Lol I'm with heechul those bots almost turned me PE -.-.

Duncan14a2
01-31-2009, 04:09 PM
How will we kno when they release the instal of 12sky2 ? they just put it in section "archives" or HOW? ';D

bboygaby102
01-31-2009, 05:59 PM
That is a europan vesion ;].Please reply

Darkphoenix12
01-31-2009, 11:47 PM
ooo My hopes for 12sky 2 is pretty high! can't wait!!!, Think I'll join the Royal snake clan :P Sabers and Double blades ftw. :D

onuonu22
02-01-2009, 12:17 AM
Does anyone Know if TS2 will work with Linux, or will i need to spend and undisclosed amount of time to get my computer to work with TS2?
(nightmare from TS1 cause it took forever for me to get everything working as it should have on Linux)

kenzo2
02-01-2009, 02:27 AM
Got one question. (if anyone know)

What currency will be used to buy item mall items? (Ex: Euros? or wat?)

Thx in advance ;)

dofur2
02-01-2009, 02:41 AM
eu game .... so euros i reckon.

Asasinul12
02-01-2009, 02:39 PM

Just a comment on this? I think that payments to MAYN for any item will be allowed via several methods. Credit cards? For sure, and as such, using a credit card crosses all financial bounderies, so ANY form of monetary system where the credit card is from should be fine and then the exchange rate will apply for whatever is being purchased.

And the same goes for other possible payment methods... Paypal, etc. So, I don't think anyone should worry. What I would check though is what the exchange rate means for you, and how much it is in your currency.

Just a thought.

illeged2
02-01-2009, 04:55 PM
will us and central america will be played to????

dofur2
02-01-2009, 04:56 PM
yes. it says so all over the forum. searching for that isn't that hard.

illeged2
02-01-2009, 05:29 PM
cant wait to download and play when does it will be everyone is saying in 12sky that should be today everyone is trying to come to this one because have another clan

barabete2
02-01-2009, 07:23 PM
come out soon please :roll:

FancyPants2
02-01-2009, 07:43 PM
i hope it wont be as laggy as 12 sky 1 US version

alynutzu082
02-01-2009, 08:03 PM
all i want to know is when this closed and open beta comes out...?im very hyped about this(12sky got me aggravated)

kenzo2
02-01-2009, 11:17 PM

Just a comment on this? I think that payments to MAYN for any item will be allowed via several methods. Credit cards? For sure, and as such, using a credit card crosses all financial bounderies, so ANY form of monetary system where the credit card is from should be fine and then the exchange rate will apply for whatever is being purchased.

And the same goes for other possible payment methods... Paypal, etc. So, I don't think anyone should worry. What I would check though is what the exchange rate means for you, and how much it is in your currency.

Just a thought.

Came in peace...

Well was just asking cuz in 12sky Aeria i couldn't use text messages method , cuz it was only for american citizens. Thats y. Just to know if i really should get paypal.

(not everyone has paypal :P - England is in Europe too but doesn't use euros yet)

roky2
02-03-2009, 12:22 AM
Cant wait. It should be anytime I think.

asasin2
02-03-2009, 12:34 AM
so when does the closed beta come out ...or is it alredy out?

cezar18402
02-03-2009, 07:06 AM
i did not read all 29+ pages so if this question was asked befor dont get mad at me ok here it is will i get alot of lag im going to be playing in the united stats so im just whondering thanks. California is what state is that help.

omnytrix2
02-03-2009, 09:34 AM
i did not read all 29+ pages so if this question was asked befor dont get mad at me ok here it is will i get alot of lag im going to be playing in the united stats so im just whondering thanks. California is what state is that help.
We spent a lot of time trying to find servers in Europe that will have a lower ping time. Though we cannot fix all latency issues because sometimes latency is not just the problems with the servers. Right now we have a tester in California who is not experiencing any latency issues.

goldwyn20002
02-03-2009, 05:04 PM
Is “TwelveSky 2” fit for all audiences?
Like its predecessor, “TwelveSky 2” will be sporting a mature rating with scenes of graphic violence, gambling, and other themes that may not be suitable for all.

other themes? Always wondered what those might be...

Saming2
02-03-2009, 07:43 PM
Like its predecessor, “TwelveSky 2” will be sporting a mature rating with scenes of graphic violence, gambling, and other themes that may not be suitable for all.

other themes like the lady mobs u kill and they lose clothes...youll see its like the second mob boss u kill

goldwyn20002
02-04-2009, 12:18 AM

other themes like the lady mobs u kill and they lose clothes...youll see its like the second mob boss u kill

oh yeah, forgot about those...never really had a problem with that though^^..but i see your point

Bigfoot1
02-04-2009, 04:40 AM
I didn't read all 29 pages so I apologize ahead of time if this question was asked already. But will 12 sky 2 be available on Mac as well as Windows or will it be Windows only?

Gbaby1
02-04-2009, 05:25 PM
so when is the closed beta gonna start? or if it already came out how about open beta? i really need to no bad cuz im really tinking of playing dis game but i have others i can do too. answer plz and ty.

elena2
02-04-2009, 07:27 PM
so when is the closed beta gonna start? or if it already came out how about open beta? i really need to no bad cuz im really tinking of playing dis game but i have others i can do too. answer plz and ty.
They will announce when CB is coming(probably on the main page). Please be patient and use the search bar to see if there are more questions similar to your own.

Coyote2
02-04-2009, 08:00 PM
when it gona start :D? cant wait

cezar18402
02-04-2009, 08:04 PM
ok ok for all you out there that want to know WHEN DOSE CB START! il give my opinion well i think that between the 10th and 20th of this month is when CB will start but hey thats just me so i could be wrong but its a good guess so stop asking now lol.

VAsyZ0oR2
02-04-2009, 09:11 PM
AHH THIS GAME IS GONNA BE FRICKIN AWESOME!!!

Divanna1
02-05-2009, 03:31 AM
The first of a series!
----------------------------
Are there any special non-combat features in the game?
“TwelveSky 2” tries to cater to many types of gamers. For instance, we have a player-ran government system complete with an in-game voting system, a harvesting and crafting system for the aspiring artisan, achievement badges to show off players’ hard work, mountable steeds for the weary traveler, and much, much more!

Finally a F2P game that actually has more than grind, PvP, and Grind....
Tis the one thing I loved about my old P2P games is you could actually go on and do "whatever" and chat with friends... instead of the same old Grind.... Every game needs something to break up the repetitive pace that most F2Ps become.<3

oana292
02-05-2009, 03:37 AM
Cant what to onwned you guys!!!!!!!!!! Imperial :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Dragon FTW!

cezar18402
02-05-2009, 07:20 AM
Cant what to onwned you guys!!!!!!!!!! Imperial :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Dragon FTW! hey thats my line!

Cerbelius2
02-05-2009, 07:27 AM
Man I hope I got an rnd CB key... I waited soo long... I just dunno what to do if not gettin' a key an Have to wait another half year or so...

LET IT BEGIN!!! WoooHooo :)

GosTkEnT2
02-05-2009, 05:40 PM
Man this is gonna be just unbeleivable once is comes out...btw send me a CB key!!! Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

:twisted: The sounds of PvP...like music to my ears...

andrew2
02-05-2009, 05:45 PM
Have they sent out any invitations/CB keys yet?

dofur2
02-05-2009, 05:49 PM
no

WOLFE1
02-05-2009, 06:55 PM
When will the open beta be released?

dofur2
02-05-2009, 07:04 PM

OMG i thought you already knew! (http://forum.12sky2.com/search.php)

maerykiss2
02-05-2009, 09:19 PM

I see you and Jeeves are excellent friends, Grey :)

spirios2
02-05-2009, 09:21 PM

how do you change the txt so it able to click on to link

goldwyn20002
02-06-2009, 12:24 AM

how do you change the txt so it able to click on to link

Type:
text to be clicked on (paste link here)

good luck

LOL Shadey, you found a very interesting but funny way of venting frustration.

barabete2
02-06-2009, 12:47 AM
how do u know if u have been selected for close beta? they e-mail to u?

barabete2
02-06-2009, 12:49 AM
testing my sig :D

dofur2
02-06-2009, 12:55 AM
yes. they're going to mail u.

goldwyn20002
02-06-2009, 01:59 AM
yes. they're going to mail u.

or not...and then you see all the comments how great it is in CB and you start doubting yourself..."what did I do to deserve this"...something like that

Cobra1
02-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Just relax..
no need to being oh lalala~~..
huahahahha~!!! :twisted:
:?

Tuhachi1
02-07-2009, 03:51 PM
Alright I'm sure this has been asked countless times, but i don't feel like reading through all the post (there's a lot of them!) When Is the full version going to be released(Or some sort of time frame).. not closed beta... because i don't like the idea of all my efforts getting deleted when the clean the sever.
Thanks for your time.
P.S. No witty comments needed.

dofur2
02-07-2009, 03:57 PM
no witty comments? darn. *sulks*

seeing as your eyes are too tired to read anything are your arms still working? you could try clicking on search and actually using that.

or use the old noggin and think about it. closed beta is to find and fix bugs. how long would that take? no one knows because we can't predict how many bugs there are going to be. hence. we can't put a date or time frame on it.

tadaam.

(hope i wasn't witty)

goldwyn20002
02-07-2009, 04:44 PM

seeing as your eyes are too tired to read anything are your arms still working? you could try clicking on search and actually using that.

or use the old noggin and think about it. closed beta is to find and fix bugs. how long would that take? no one knows because we can't predict how many bugs there are going to be. hence. we can't put a date or time frame on it.

tadaam.

(hope i wasn't witty)

LMAO...oh sorry, it wasn't witty *puts on serious face again*

ivanmihai2
02-07-2009, 05:28 PM
ty for the post ... nice to hear every1 can play the game . no more stupid area restriction stuff

Tuhachi1
02-07-2009, 07:22 PM
Alrighty, Thanks for your help.
*bows*

Asasinul12
02-09-2009, 07:01 PM

tadaam.

(hope i wasn't witty)

I'm sorry, you are to late. You were witty. Even I smiled.

dofur2
02-09-2009, 07:24 PM
Even I smiled.

OH DEAR GOD!!! :shock:

WOLFE1
02-09-2009, 08:41 PM
Now thats funny

Wally2
02-10-2009, 12:28 AM
wolfe stop spamming everytihng with smile faces -.-

DarkSS2
02-11-2009, 04:15 AM
The first of a series!
----------------------------
What is “TwelveSky 2”?
“TwelveSky 2” is an adrenaline-pumping Massively Multiplayer Online Role Play Game (MMORPG). Set in Ancient China, players are thrown into an age old conflict between three warring Clans. Centered on the reemergence of a new faction, players must fight for the honor of their brothers or turn their backs in their hour of need. Packed with jaw dropping martial art techniques, exotic weapons, armor, and pets, a robust war system, and a whole lot more, “TwelveSky 2” is primed to be one of the best Free-To-Play Player-versus-Player experiences to date!

Who is the developer of “TwelveSky 2”?
Founded in 2002, Gigassoft is now one of the most successful online game developers in South Korea. Its flagship online game title, "Twelve Sky", found a remarkable following among adult (18+) online gamers. Following its success in the Korean market, "Twelve Sky" is available to players in Taiwan, USA, and Japan.

Who is the publisher of “TwelveSky 2”?
MAYN Interactive is poised to be a leading independent publisher of Free-To-Play Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOGs) catering to the Western market. Utilizing numerous revolutionary business practices, we are able to create a more mobile, adaptable, and flexible production far beyond the capabilities of any other publisher.

What is the business model?
“TwelveSky 2” will have no fees associated with either obtaining the game client or logging into the game servers. It will be a “Free-To-Play” and “Free-To-Download” product. Players may opt to purchase in-game virtual items to enhance their game experience.

What are the playable factions in “TwelveSky 2”?
“TwelveSky 2” has four playable factions, with three distinct races. The initial three Clans which were previously introduced in the original version of the game consist of the Imperial Dragon Clan, the Royal Snake Clan, and the Fierce Tiger Clan – respectably renamed. The new faction is known as the Ancient Sky Clan.

What are the classes?
The Dragon Clan warriors are masters of the Heavy and Light Swords, as well as the spiritual Marbles.

Royal Snake Clan assassins are practitioners of Sabers and Dual Blades and have been known to use the subtle Lutes.

The Fierce Tiger Clan fighters are proficient at Light Blades, Long Spears, and the distinctive Phurbas.

What is the overall game’s storyline? How will users experience it?
“TwelveSky 2” is set in Ancient China, during a time of widespread warfare and conflict. In recent times however, a representative from a once forgotten people, the Sky Clan, has offered a chance of a lifetime to the members of the other clans.

This unique and enthralling storyarch can be appreciated by visiting the website or by participating in multiple in-game quests, each presenting various views. As time passes, more lore will be released via in game events written by industry respected Event Managers.

Is there “Magic” in “TwelveSky 2”? If so, how does it differ as compared to other games?
The game has no “magic” in the typical sense. Instead, all skills in “TwelveSky 2” are based on the mastery of Martial Art Techniques and Inner Chi. With the careful manipulation of these abilities, a Martial Artist is able to perform incredible feats which range from jumping onto rooftops to paralyzing your enemy. This method provides for a more classic “Chinese lore” feel.

Are there any special non-combat features in the game?
“TwelveSky 2” tries to cater to many types of gamers. For instance, we have a player-ran government system complete with an in-game voting system, a harvesting and crafting system for the aspiring artisan, achievement badges to show off players’ hard work, mountable steeds for the weary traveler, and much, much more!

What regions are supported by MAYN for “TwelveSky 2”? Will there be an IP address block on un-supported regions?
MAYN’s version of “TwelveSky 2” is European-English, with future regions coming soon. And no, there will not be an IP restriction [on TS2-EE]; all countries will be able to fully enjoy the forgotten stories of Ancient China.

how do we get a key or is it random selection

FlukeMait1
02-11-2009, 10:06 AM
The same as the last person, how exactly do we go about qualifying for the closed beta. I am really looking forward to playing 12sky2 so i want to be in on the closed beta. Just tell me what i have got to do! :P
Thanks.

dofur2
02-11-2009, 01:04 PM
u sit by patiently not asking questions that have been asked over a couple of hundred times. :)

WOLFE1
02-11-2009, 02:22 PM
lol

AlexSeful2
02-12-2009, 12:12 AM
i hav a few questions. if i dont get a key, wen can i download and play 12sky2? and if i get a CB key, how do i get onto the game?

valentyn2
02-13-2009, 08:31 AM
U know guys...About CB key,They shall give just to experiennced players that already have played 12sky so they will know what bad and whats wrong...thats my opinion i hope they will listen to me and i hope ill get a CB key^^playing 12sky1 by over 1 year and my charatcer just got hacked.........................oh and i ask again!its there any post where you can get GS?

QionN1
02-13-2009, 08:35 AM
iam from vietnam plz! open IP vietnam plz
:mrgreen:

blackpuff272
02-13-2009, 07:57 PM
iam from vietnam plz! open IP vietnam plz
:mrgreen:

If you're from Vietnam, it isn't more easy to go to the chinese Server? :?

QuebecGolD1
02-14-2009, 12:45 AM
I hope we will have better service with GM, because I played 2 1 / 2 years at 12sky1 and I rarely seen GM or help us answer our question. 12sky2 I hope will be a marvelous and everyone will have fun and help each other! Good luck all for CB and have fun!!

SirSephiroth
Sérénity
M5

PitViper1
02-14-2009, 05:54 AM
bla bla bla bla

Picolo2
02-15-2009, 04:39 PM
I might be wrong but in the " Royal Snake " info it says " Duel Blades. " Should that be " Dual " or was it meant like that?
lmao u really read it carefully i just passed to the important questions....i dont u give info on the fourth clan =/ would like to know and "mounted...." dat means there ganna be horse type of looking thngs....tiger lion blah blah blah,etc XD

dart142
02-16-2009, 12:17 PM
thx thx thx thx thx 2 all ppl from MAYN and our Community Liaison's andCommunity Managers

weeeeeeeeee

Darkphoenix12
02-16-2009, 07:28 PM
I saw a mount and it looked like a big bat-like animal. :mrgreen:

Picolo2
02-17-2009, 12:06 AM
thnx for the tip

clearasil2
02-17-2009, 05:55 PM
this might be in another topic already and if it is move it there or do what what you have to but heres my question ,whew.

so i got my cb key today and guessing the reason i cant use it for anything is that i still need to wait six days. but then what am i suposed to do?[spoiler:sorvtp91]in case it ticks anyone off that im asking stupid questions, its because im still getting used to computer gaming and moving thourgh forums so sorry :)[/spoiler:sorvtp91]

omnytrix2
02-17-2009, 06:10 PM
this might be in another topic already and if it is move it there or do what what you have to but heres my question ,whew.

so i got my cb key today and guessing the reason i cant use it for anything is that i still need to wait six days. but then what am i suposed to do?[spoiler:2nvln9b8]in case it ticks anyone off that im asking stupid questions, its because im still getting used to computer gaming and moving thourgh forums so sorry :)[/spoiler:2nvln9b8]

The site will undergo a maintenance and change to our Closed Beta site, there will be a way to access your account info and "link" your account to your closed beta key. Congrats!

Evelin2
02-17-2009, 06:16 PM

so i got my cb key today and guessing the reason i cant use it for anything is that i still need to wait six days. but then what am i suposed to do?[spoiler:1mfc1b9g]in case it ticks anyone off that im asking stupid questions, its because im still getting used to computer gaming and moving thourgh forums so sorry :)[/spoiler:1mfc1b9g]

The site will undergo a maintenance and change to our Closed Beta site, there will be a way to access your account info and "link" your account to your closed beta key. Congrats!
I wanted that now.

But thk for the info.

Can't wait for this game.

spirios2
02-17-2009, 08:20 PM
i cant wait 6 days seems far far to long lol then 5 then 4 aaaaaaaa so long lol

Alexandra12
02-18-2009, 12:36 AM
hello guys im just curious about few things as i never played 12sky b4 :twisted:

1- the gameplay style will be like what i saw in Cabal online.. i mean alot of skills with only flashy moves and smashing sum buttons or there will be strategies like stunining bleeding sum buffs that increase stats for an amount of time

2- i noticed that there is an assassin class... will there be skills like hiding and back stabbing .. lots of crits and sumthing like that ???

3-will there be any combo skills.. skills that do more damage if they timed and arranged right.

4- will skills have cooldown time or we will be able to spam them?

5- how large scale battels will go without healers and magicians .. they add joy and give sum teamwork feeling to the battle

6-how will lvling go?? the game will encourge parties or just every1 on his own

7- how will CB keys destribution go... just random or u will select active members and members from sites like mmosite mmorpg?

im looking forward to this game and i hope u will not let me down :P

cheers, :)

dofur2
02-18-2009, 12:43 AM
1 both flashy moves and strategies such as stunning blow formation which can only be executed by a full party

2 there is no assasin class. there are 3 factions. snakes, dragons, tigers. and each have a different damage type weapon, defense type weapon and ranged weapon. (so no backstabbing. there is a skill that increases the chance to do a deadly blow)

3 there were combo skills in twelvesky 1. but they were only for show. no added damage and just a different animation.

4 u can spam them as long as u have enough chi to use them

5 large scale battles are intense and very hard. teamwork is necessary (unless it's just some random pvp in yanggok)

6 leveling will be slow according to some. so going into a party is highly suggested for that extra bonus exp. doing quests never hurt anyone either. and u also get allot of exp from pvp (and cash)

Alexandra12
02-18-2009, 12:57 AM
1 both flashy moves and strategies such as stunning blow formation which can only be executed by a full party

2 there is no assasin class. there are 3 factions. snakes, dragons, tigers. and each have a different damage type weapon, defense type weapon and ranged weapon. (so no backstabbing. there is a skill that increases the chance to do a deadly blow)

3 there were combo skills in twelvesky 1. but they were only for show. no added damage and just a different animation.

4 u can spam them as long as u have enough chi to use them

5 large scale battles are intense and very hard. teamwork is necessary (unless it's just some random pvp in yanggok)

6 leveling will be slow according to some. so going into a party is highly suggested for that extra bonus exp. doing quests never hurt anyone either. and u also get allot of exp from pvp (and cash)

:D thx for the fast reply :) and hope to see u all in game soon

GuanGoddess
02-18-2009, 04:23 AM
hi guys, im from malaysia. jz wanna ask if our country can play this game? i really like this game alot!!!! and i am dreaming about it every second!

Correct, as our Q&A states, we will not be enforcing any IP restrictions based on regions. :D

yay question plzzzzz?
after i got the CB key, it said that i need to link it to my acc in order to get more instruction...
so how can i do that plz advice! ty!

HotStuff1
02-18-2009, 07:52 PM
i think u have to wait until beta is released

Niteo1
02-18-2009, 10:04 PM
Apparantly some time soon a link will be on the main page which will tell us wat to do i just hope they allow us to download the game befor the servers open

GosTkEnT2
02-19-2009, 03:09 AM
I have a question but i'm not sure if it's been asked yet. Those of us selected to participate in the closed beta are surely glad, but when the game goes to open beta will our characters be reset back to lvl 1 or will be be able to keep our lvl's we worked on during the beta testing? I've been on 1 beta test where they reset all characters at open beta so i'm just curious.

Also will the closed beta testers get a something special so others on open beta , ect. know we all helped with testing?

Thanks

PitViper1
02-19-2009, 10:41 AM
I believe that the characters will be reset

Darkphoenix12
02-19-2009, 10:56 PM
yeah, there'll be a character wipe so you'll have to remake your character in the OB.

Neoxro2
11-29-2009, 07:50 PM
Salutări, mă numesc Labici Dănuţ am aproape 18 ani (în 20 ianuarie fac 18 yey).
Sunt un mare jucator de MMO+uri iar până acum am incercat peste 30 de jocuri.
Iar pe unul din ele sunt BetaTester.
Fac volley de porfoemanţă de 6 ani şi am 4 medalii de aur.

Sunt deschis la convorbiri deci dacă ai ceva de povestit cu mine, sune ce ai de spus ;)

De asemenea mai joc (Pe Official):
Conquer Online (http://co.91.com) si (Eu)Aion (http://uk.aiononline.com/)

Edit:Topic modificat şi corectat in conformitate cu normele Europene.

2223122S
12-11-2009, 10:14 AM
si eu tot 18 am, am jucat extrem de multe mmorpguri de la anime pana la cele mai bune mmorpguri, cel mai mult am jucat WOW, MU Online si AO(Angels Online), am jucat si 12Sky 1 si 2 pe Aeria, 12Sky 2 e chiar calumea :)

Neoxro2
12-11-2009, 11:02 AM
Sincer WoW chiar nu imi place deloc.

scythe142
12-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Sincer WoW chiar nu imi place deloc.
nici mie deoarece dupa parerea mea nu are grafica foarte buna

Neoxro2
12-12-2009, 04:14 AM
Nu grafica mă deranjează, ci lumea muuult prea mare şi complicată + ca trebuie să fi un NoLife ca să joci wow :)

SkeTcH2
12-12-2009, 11:53 PM
Buna,
Ma numesc Marius, am 17 ani (fac 18 in februarie :D) si pana in prezent am jucat o gramada de mmo-uri printre care in: 9dragons, multe , servere de Mu chiar si Mu Arad (primul Mu, cred :)) ) Shaiya, Metin EN si RO, Bots (nu cred ca intra la mmo dar in fine :) ) 12sky1, 12sky2 inca din prima zi, am contul facut pe forumul englez inainte la GM :)), Last Chaos, 2Moons si Dekaron, Fiesta. NU am jucat si nici nu cred ca voi juca vreodata WoW :D Dupa 12sky2 (unde m-am jucat pentru aproape 2 ani) m-am mutat pe ts2 MAYN (inca din Ianuarie).
MMO-urile mele preferate sunt: 9Dragons (inactiv) 12sky1 (mi-am fost furat accountul dar am un lv mic) si 12sky2 MAYN: a33 si foarte activ!
Daca aveti vreo intrebare sau vreo nelamurire nu ezitati sa ma intrebati!
-SkeTcHeR

Cristi
12-30-2009, 06:27 PM
"SkeTcH" fa-ti propriul topic pentru prezentare.

Equinox2
03-14-2010, 09:59 AM
Salutari.Shtie careva cand o sa se updateze forumul cu noile skilluri. am lvl mic deci nu pot sa vad 8th 9th sho 10th.