PDA

View Full Version : Tournament boost only in battle.

OnBBloody
05-04-2014, 04:58 AM
Hello,
Is there any problem if you make Tournament booster to work only during battle? It's really hard to to active 1 tournament boost on weekly tournament, then you have to be offline 4 hours to be able to use it next tournament.

Im not asking for too much, make it available only for tournament boost because we have no choice,

Keep the XP/$ boosts as they are because its up to the player to play 2 hours or not, but for tournament boost you cannot.

Any opinions are welcome.

dinut
05-04-2014, 11:27 AM
I agree. I see no reason to let the time pass when there is not any tournament up.

imLuCaS
05-08-2014, 04:21 AM
yeah i had the same idea long time ago, just forgot to creat a thread about it.

It's annoying need to relog everytime to alts to not spend the t boost... this should be spent only during tournament battles.

OnBBloody
05-19-2014, 09:37 PM
Can we get a YES or NO from any GM?

B3AST
05-25-2014, 07:39 PM
Keep the XP/$ boosts as they are because its up to the player to play 2 hours or not, but for tournament boost you cannot.

Why to keep them as they are?

I don`t understand it really why should my xp/money booster time count while I stand in lobby and wait for a battle? - that makes no sense. They should made long time ago that boosters time running only when you are in a battle, but it should stop right when you get into lobby.

and with this population sometimes you must wait so long to get in battle...

This needs to be improved alot.

As for tournament booster it should also dont count if you are waitting for first or next match in tournament.

ImmortalRentadoR
08-05-2014, 11:44 AM
yes, I think so too. It must works only in tournaments time because when I activate it in a Sunday I cant play PvP until last tour.

Convalaria
08-06-2014, 11:55 AM
+