PDA

View Full Version : [War_Event] Christmas Slam (12 Dec 2013 - 06 Jan 2014)

[GM]Aragorn
12-12-2013, 08:32 AM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-2NeYn9nn3Iw/TceC1hK2VlI/AAAAAAAAAZo/bNv3wBl0n8E/s800/sub_gm_frorum_evt.jpg

Greetings MAYN Gamers,

We have a new war activity event for this Christmas! Spend at least 20 minutes of accumulated time in Outpost War everyday to win fantastic prizes!

How Do I Participate?

- Spend at least 20 minutes on a A1-R12 character in Outpost War to win prizes!
- Earn 1 point for 20 minutes, or 2 points for 40 minutes, everyday!
- Each account can earn a maximum of 2 points per day!
*Although points stack for all of your characters in one account; time does not stack.
If you spend 23 min in one character you will get 1 point for this character.
If you spend 17 min more in another character, you can not get second point even you complete the 40min in one account; since your second character couldn't gain a point.
- Accumulate points to automatically redeem prizes on the point chart!
- One account can only qualify for one prize redemption for that point level
- The day starts at 00:00 GMT hours and ends at 23:59 hours GMT
- Outpost War includes Muo Outpost and all Outpost War brackets
- Prizes will not be issued if there is suspicion or evidence of event exploitation

Summer Slam

Start Date: Thursday 12 December 2013 00:00 GMT (Started!)
End Date: Tuesday 06 January 2014 23:59 GMT

Stay in outpost war for 20 minutes to earn 1 point for that day. Stay in for 40 minutes to earn 2 points!

Accumulate more points to automatically redeem prizes (auto deposit into vault)!

Prizes

40 Points : 1x10% Random Mount + Sky Cape(*)
38 Points : 4x Damage Medicine
36 Points : 1x Calabash (S)
34 Points : 1x Buff Talisman
32 Points : 2x Sky Box
30 Points : 4x HP Medicine
28 Points : 3x Refining Stone
26 Points : 2x Special Feed(3%)
24 Points : 2x Reinforce Talisman(SP)
22 Points : 1x Luck Stone
20 Points : 4x Defence Medicine
18 Points : 1x CP Ticket (M)
16 Points : 1x Smelting Scroll
14 Points : 1x Search Ticket (S)
12 Points : 5x Guardian Edict
10 Points : 4x MP Medicine
8 Points : 2x Reinforce Talisman
6 Points : 1x CP Ticket (S)
4 Points : 2x Special Feed(1%)
2 Points : 1x Might Pill(L)

For example, if you earn 1 point today and 2 points tomorrow (3points) you will receive 1x Might Pill(L). If you earn 4 more points the next days (7points) you will receive 2x Special Feed(1%) and 1x CP Ticket (S)!

(*) Grand Prizes:

4 Random players who will have reached 42 points will gain one of the following 4 prizes. After 42 points, every 2 points earned will give you more chance to win!

1) Black Feather
2) 1x 0-7 +2 Smelt Ticket *)
3) 1x MAYN Coupon
4) White Feather

NOTE:
*) 1x 0-7 +2 Refinement Ticket: It provides the chance to get 2 refinement to your chosen item which has refinement stage between 0 and 7.

You should send us a ticket to redeem the refinement after winners anounced.
Sample Ticket Format;

Title: War Event Grand Prize
Character name: Aragorn
item to refine: Violet Phurba Refine 3

At 40 points as a prizes "1x10% Random Mount" you will not be able to get 10% Puma!

Prize Give Out

Activity and point information will collected and posted on every working day of the event.

Prizes will be given out immediately once you reach that point level on the next working day.

Please feel free to post below or send a support ticket to http://support.mayngames.com (http://support.mayngames.com) if you have any questions.

Thank you.

xPulx2
12-12-2013, 08:55 AM
Copy paste from last event, that is being done whole year. All you did was adding those extra elixers that work for 30mins and change the name of the thread.

Sad.

Law0007
12-12-2013, 09:11 AM
+1 i remember last year we had defend your clan event, was better than that.
Seems we will get only 50% moken promo for xmas

splinter007x
12-12-2013, 09:57 AM
just added some sht items -.- we dont need those new medicines, oh yeah we need that coz we're sick of this event nothing new -.-

Amberdown1
12-12-2013, 12:53 PM
Copy paste from last event, that is being done whole year. All you did was adding those extra elixers that work for 30mins and change the name of the thread.

Sad.
I have to agree good boy.

Edit,this is just a insult to a holiday that most of us in Europe celebrate,we respect the national Public Holidays in Turkey and the days off you guys have over such holidays.

Why can you show us the same respect? and give us some Xmas event like gm's in the past have always done.

Amberdown1
12-12-2013, 12:54 PM
+1 i remember last year we had defend your clan event, was better than that.
Seems we will get only 50% moken promo for xmas

I already asked that that even sent to link, they don't care what we want.

[GM]Aragorn
12-12-2013, 01:18 PM

Edit,this is just a insult to a holiday that most of us in Europe celebrate,we respect the national Public Holidays in Turkey and the days off you guys have over such holidays.

Why can you show us the same respect? and give us some Xmas event like gm's in the past have always done.

This is a long event, so we named it Christmas War Slam. Don't worry you will have special events in Christmas.

Law0007
12-12-2013, 02:11 PM
Aragorn;979707']This is a long event, so we named it Christmas War Slam. Don't worry you will have special events in Christmas.
hmmm we don't need boss event in bdp r12 and r6 don't enjoy. We need some good pvp event.
+ i remember last year we had a big lvling event with good prize for xmas

KuNh4TK
12-12-2013, 03:54 PM
CAN WE PLEASE GET THE PATCH FIXED ?

This is totally bullsht , for real.

If we want some pills we need to play war event, good luck with that.
Am not doing, have more stuff to do than playing a sht outdated game that the last patch even made it worst.

Amberdown1
12-12-2013, 04:53 PM
CAN WE PLEASE GET THE PATCH FIXED ?

This is totally bullsht , for real.

If we want some pills we need to play war event, good luck with that.
Am not doing, have more stuff to do than playing a sht outdated game that the last patch even made it worst.

Kun they cant keep all players happy as I have been told, however what players are happy with the events?

Edit funny thing is they avoid every question I have asked, they seem to think players are happy with the events they put on and I'm the only1 with any problems regarding events and patchs

I would like to know what all others think about events and patches we have had over the last 6 months?

KuNh4TK
12-12-2013, 06:33 PM
I would like to know what all others think about events and patches we have had over the last 6 months?

They all suck and ruined the game balance.

steveje1
12-12-2013, 07:46 PM
They all suck and ruined the game balance.

I agree with you in many things, events are same, boring and everlasting.... insult to our most special holyday in the Year X-Mas.
How ever, the balance in this game is also made by the players in-game, people transfer to there "friends" or wanna belong to the strongest clan, so they travel and travel and travel from clan to clan, thats how the balance in this game is Ruined the most.

But still i might hope, as Aragon already said, this is a long event so they "called" it a X-Mas event, so i wonder what the "better" events will be, hope not the events we got every month, what they simply copy-paste.

BTW. Forget the patches and other things from the past, i am pretty sure that even bugs won't get repair wen we would get them!! Why spending money and time in a "almost" dead game??

It is a sad story. "But let us Hope for a better Future"!! uuuh almost Sarcasm -.-

xNeVerTheLesS
12-12-2013, 08:36 PM
try some prize for non-moken players :)

finalwarning
12-13-2013, 01:05 AM
Aragorn;979707']This is a long event, so we named it Christmas War Slam. Don't worry you will have special events in Christmas.

redeem code event GM Aragorn, getting random christmas items or items gears, costumes will be nice.. :)

WhiteTiger2
12-23-2013, 08:35 AM

Epic santa spawn <3 and Hide and seek in all maps <3 and kill x amount of mobs to get a santa gibbon

Journ3y
12-23-2013, 01:23 PM
nice one..

Journ3y
12-23-2013, 01:28 PM
gm.. no gift for christmas :P

FinalSlash
12-24-2013, 02:34 AM
next time gm upgrade prices.. its not worth it.. thanks