PDA

View Full Version : Pvp runners and sulotion

Alexsutzu2
01-31-2009, 11:06 PM
I know some would agree that they hate chasing an enemy down in pvp so i was thinking why not make a skill that draws ur enemy into u so that when they try to run they instead get pulled in to ur attack and the skill will only take off elemental damage and cant be leveled by simple stat points but instead by percentage like pets and with each percentage range will make the techique stronger and more effective.... if u wanna know more about this technique get back with me i also have names for each faction technique
Imperial Dragons(guan)
Gods Whirlwind
Royal Snakes(fujin)
Shadow Chase
Fierce Tigers(Jin)
Hells Grip

dofur2
01-31-2009, 11:12 PM
people would abuse it.

if someone were to try to get to the reward cave in yanggok for example. they would just not be able to without someone from either faction trying to suck them into a fight.

and running away from a fight is a useful tactic.

so. i'm against it.

edit: nice names though.

Asasinul12
01-31-2009, 11:24 PM
people would abuse it.

if someone were to try to get to the reward cave in yanggok for example. they would just not be able to without someone from either faction trying to suck them into a fight.

so. i'm against it.

I agree the potental for abuse is enormous and I could think of many examples where this would be used to anothers advantage as opposed to gameplay advantage, let alone over a player of your own faction... I like your idea, but sadly this won't work. I could cite similar instances for a spell slowing someone down, etc. Again the potential to use it in an uncomplimentary manner is to great for many people. It's enough they have weapons, but then everyone does so they similary armed. You would use a counter point, everyone could have access to this, which I would agree, levels the playing field, but somehow... It's not an idea I thikn that is graceful, or desireable.

Others may disagree, and hopefully they'll post and state their opinions. I think this is a good idea but something I'd prefer to not see implemented.

cryis2
02-01-2009, 12:27 AM
people would abuse it.

so. i'm against it.

I agree the potental for abuse is enormous and I could think of many examples where this would be used to anothers advantage as opposed to gameplay advantage, let alone over a player of your own faction... I like your idea, but sadly this won't work. I could cite similar instances for a spell slowing someone down, etc. Again the potential to use it in an uncomplimentary manner is to great for many people. It's enough they have weapons, but then everyone does so they similary armed. You would use a counter point, everyone could have access to this, which I would agree, levels the playing field, but somehow... It's not an idea I thikn that is graceful, or desireable.

Others my disagree, and hopefully they'll post and state their opinions. I think this is a good idea but something I'd prefer to not see implemented.

I disagree, i can tell you he means only for the person that makes a intal attack towrd you not just at random being able to pull people into you because if that was the case you would pull random people pvping into you while your fighting someone esle. He means this for people that like to attack and run while your fighting someone esle, like lutes marbles and scepters. And that the tecniqe can only be used on when your hit and that to try it any other time it wouldnt would not work. Such as trying to suck in a person that you havnt attacked in or have been attaked by the skill would not be in use so to try to use it you would like to get a messeg that you havent been hit or arnt in a fight. And Im his brother thats how I know what he means, but if you want more detail on the whole thing just ask him, because hes like the rest he dosent want anyone being able to be able to abuse a skill that would make pvp unfun for the everyone. We like everyone else love a fun game with interesting turn outs, and this would be very good to make it where people have to fight who they started a fight with and keep thos runners from just running well i hope the little detail I told you guys helped and that if you do need more just ask him about it.

Asasinul12
02-01-2009, 12:44 AM
people would abuse it.

so. i'm against it.

Others my disagree, and hopefully they'll post and state their opinions. I think this is a good idea but something I'd prefer to not see implemented.

I disagree, i can tell you he means only for the person that makes a intal attack towrd you not just at random being able to pull people into you because if that was the case you would pull random people pvping into you while your fighting someone esle. He means this for people that like to attack and run while your fighting someone esle, like lutes marbles and scepters. And that the tecniqe can only be used on when your hit and that to try it any other time it wouldnt would not work. Such as trying to suck in a person that you havnt attacked in or have been attaked by the skill would not be in use so to try to use it you would like to get a messeg that you havent been hit or arnt in a fight. And Im his brother thats how I know what he means, but if you want more detail on the whole thing just ask him, because hes like the rest he dosent want anyone being able to be able to abuse a skill that would make pvp unfun for the everyone. We like everyone else love a fun game with interesting turn outs, and this would be very good to make it where people have to fight who they started a fight with and keep thos runners from just running well i hope the little detail I told you guys helped and that if you do need more just ask him about it.

Thanks that helps BUT!!!!! Here's the issue. Let's say this skill exists, and it's an inert skill which means it does NOTHING until someone attacks you and tries to withdraw, OR you attack them and then they try to withdraw... In which case they'll find they are unable, or seriously hampered, and will not be able to run as fast, (Maybe it slows them down) and then you can pursue and kill them.

BUT, here's where this skill becomes a problem. Let's say you start the skill, let's say you attack someone, and all is well, well thats great until 5 more people all join in. Your skill is now going to become a very bad thing and mean YOU cannot get away after all your new skill now sort of bonds you to that person, or persons you are in a fight with. You get the idea?

So I don't see it working as currently envisioned. Now if you want to change how this is supposed to work and provide more information, it could be used somehow I guess? I'm just not sure how.

---edited to add... This skill could be used, as in. You equip the skill, and it can only affect ONE player at a time. SO if that player tries to run, then they will be unable to. OR it affects ONLY the first player you attack or tries to attack you. SO if the group tried to attack you, your skill only affects one person in the group, say the first who attacked you.

That could work. An odd skill to use though. Can't say I'd use it myself. LOL as it is I am terrified to use HR!

dofur2
02-01-2009, 12:49 AM
if u put it that way. i guess abusing it would not be possible. (unless the person attacking you is aoeing. then every single person he hits is entitled to using that skill on him which would lead to a very weird situation.)

(never mind. logic poked some holes into your explanation that i didn't think off)

but still. i know allot of people hate it when someone attacks you and runs. but guerrilla tactics have been proven to be a very successful tactic. especially when you are outnumbered and/or you are fighting a too strong of an opponent.

Asasinul12
02-01-2009, 01:02 AM
if u put it that way. i guess abusing it would not be possible. (unless the person attacking you is aoeing. then every single person he hits is entitled to using that skill on him which would lead to a very weird situation.)

(never mind. logic poked some holes into your explanation that i didn't think off)

but still. i know allot of people hate it when someone attacks you and runs. but guerrilla tactics have been proven to be a very successful tactic. especially when you are outnumbered and/or you are fighting a too strong of an opponent.

I understand what you are saying and I hate it too. Example: The first time I had to go to Yangkok to do a mission, I had to go to the YGM's house to deliver some message. I went and some bloody fujin was on TOP of the house. Now I did not see him as my perspective was running to the house, not looking around for ugly, cowardly snipers... But that dude toasted me 6 times in a row. I was OMG why am I dying? In the end I called in backup who arrived (Much higher than me) she jumped up on the roof and toasted that fujin to bits. He then came back with friends and a complete melee ensued.

Still I got my revenge and mission done in the end, and I hate people who attack and run, and all that. I just don't know what to do about it, and a skill, would need to be very specific in what it was trying to do, and how it did it. Your suggestion is not exactly bad, but it does have flaws, and as such it may be to difficult or unpredictable to use.

Now another idea may make this an AREA effect spell. SO, you cast the spell and all around you is a sphere of (slow down time) so anyone coming close to you, suddenly goes into a slower rate of speed. Now that might work but it's an area of effect spell and the area is around you for X amount of seconds... Would that help?

dofur2
02-01-2009, 01:16 AM
I understand what you are saying and I hate it too.

well ... actually i'm one of those 'lute running noobs' :oops:
using all sorts of guerrilla tactics is my kind of thing :twisted:

Now another idea may make this an AREA effect spell. SO, you cast the spell and all around you is a sphere of (slow down time) so anyone coming close to you, suddenly goes into a slower rate of speed. Now that might work but it's an area of effect spell and the area is around you for X amount of seconds... Would that help?

could also be abused. especially on places where u need to jump up to like in yanggok. if you'd just go camp out at the top with that skill activated it would just be easy pickings.
at spawn points it would give everyone even less time to buff/trying to get away.
and during invasions i can imagine a whole row of people using that so people would have a harder time invading.

tomas2312
02-01-2009, 01:17 AM
If someone does an AoE or Wargod, and two people pull them, what happens?
This skill would be really glitchy and cause a lot of people to DC.
It would also take away the point from ranged weapons (lute, marble, gauntlet). Soon as someone shot someone once, the person would pull them to melee range right away.
People would also abuse this skill a lot. What if one faction gets to another factions town, and the see a noob. They could constantly magnetise them and impede the gameplay for that person.

Nice idea, very cool names, but unfortunately I gotta be a flop and /disagree.

cryis2
02-01-2009, 01:21 AM
I see what you guys are saying but he also has ideas for all of these issues you are pointing out but he went to do something atm so just wait for him to come back so he can give more of the details to the skill.

Asasinul12
02-01-2009, 01:25 AM
[quote]I understand what you are saying and I hate it too.

could also be abused. especially on places where u need to jump up to like in yanggok. if you'd just go camp out at the top with that skill activated it would just be easy pickings.
at spawn points it would give everyone even less time to buff/trying to get away.
and during invasions i can imagine a whole row of people using that so people would have a harder time invading.[/quote:3mwyknlw]

All your points are VERY well observed my friend. But there's a cost to everything. A cost to using wargod, or HR, a cost to being in Yangkok to begin with, let's say that IF this skill existed and you used it, you could use NO other skill while its in use. So now you are as easy prey as other are being around you.

Let's say I run to the Fujin spawn point and cast the spell. I get to use no other skills whilst it's running let's say... 120 seconds. So unless I go with pals, I am almost going naked. Sure, they go into 'slow time' around me, BUT even slow if they do 10l damage and I have 8k points, I am still toast if I stand there.

It's all cause and effect. Do I want to use the skill? Then there is a cost. And as soon as you are dead, the spell is gone and all around you, or those who were around you, return to 'normal time'. How's that?

dofur2
02-01-2009, 01:32 AM
not to step on any toes but ... if he thought of everything already. why didn't he just post it along with his idea?

it would've saved us some time :P

All your points are VERY well observed my friend. But there's a cost to everything. A cost to using wargod, or HR, a cost to being in Yangkok to begin with, let's say that IF this skill existed and you used it, you could use NO other skill while its in use. So now you are as easy prey as other are being around you.

Let's say I run to the Fujin spawn point and cast the spell. I get to use no other skills whilst it's running let's say... 120 seconds. So unless I go with pals, I am almost going naked. Sure, they go into 'slow time' around me, BUT even slow if they do 10l damage and I have 8k points, I am still toast if I stand there.

It's all cause and effect. Do I want to use the skill? Then there is a cost. And as soon as you are dead, the spell is gone and all around you, or those who were around you, return to 'normal time'. How's that?

ah. but. there is no 'unless i go with pals. i'm almost naked' during an invasion. certainly not during the defense of your faction stone. and that's usually where most of the drama comes from 'omg he spammed hs' or 'omg i'm 39 lvls higher then him. why did he run away'.

"omg soow many slow spam bubbles loser faction!!!" *shudders* :cry:
no. just ... no.

Asasinul12
02-01-2009, 01:41 AM
not to step on any toes but ... if he thought of everything already. why didn't he just post it along with his idea?

ah. but. there is no 'unless i go with pals. i'm almost naked' during an invasion. certainly not during the defense of your faction stone. and that's usually where most of the drama comes from 'omg he spammed hs' or 'omg i'm 39 lvls higher then him. why did he run away'.

no. just ... no.

LOL @ posting his entire thoughts. Yeah, I wish.

And yeah I hear you on complaints, BUT so what of it? People always complain. Thats what they do. Would that we could change them but we can't so do you want to go out and hug them because they complain about legit skills, or????

You get the idea.

--- Edited to add.

I could make the same case for the wargod skill and all the fujins who run in and out of it when SlayerZ comes calling, and all the Jin complaints about how unfair it is, BUT it's a legitimate tactic even if it appears cowardly. LIke having the russians aim and fire a 'stalin' organ, and then sending ground shockwave troops right in behind its curtain of fire.

Stalin organs are an old WWII weapon (It's a multi-faceted rocket based system that fires closely grouped clusters of shrapnel missiles at a small area.) It wipes the ground clean, and enemy forces also. Sending in shockwave troops directly under it's curtain of fire accomplished two things. One you reclaim that ground immediately and two you expand your frontline, provided you move fast enough and provided you aim the missiles well. (Just a metaphor) but you get my point.

dofur2
02-01-2009, 01:50 AM

no. just ... no.

And yeah I hear you on complaints, BUT so what of it? People always complain. Thats what they do. Would that we could change them but we can't so do you want to go out and hug them because they complain about legit skills, or????

You get the idea.

well. yes. you are right. u usually are.

but still. i can just see that when someone gets invaded they'll just protect the stone by having all the lower level players form those bubbles around it and let the higher lvls just beat the snot out of everyone getting stuck in them.
same goes for the spawn points into the next maps during invasions.

perhaps .... making it so that they can't be used in maps that belong to an enemy faction.

but also. this new skill would be to prevent ranged attackers from just attacking and running away. so this bubble would have to be huge considering the range we can attack from ...

Asasinul12
02-01-2009, 02:01 AM

no. just ... no. [/color]

You get the idea.

but still. i can just see that when someone gets invaded they'll just protect the stone by having all the lower level players form those bubbles around it and let the higher lvls just beat the snot out of everyone getting stuck in them.

perhaps .... making it so that they can't be used in maps that belong to an enemy faction.

but also. this new skill would be to prevent ranged attackers from just attacking and running away. so this bubble would have to be huge considering the range we can attack from ...

Damn you for using logic against me! LOL.

Well, as a tactic, IF people form a stun party when protecting a stone then we normally won against slayer and pals when he came calling because it's a great defensive tactic against an overwhelming superior advantage in the wargod skill... SO this kind of skill would be like stun but as an area of effect, and instead you would slow people down.

As for not being used in certain maps? Um, well... Yeah, you could do that, but it's so limiting! What would be the point? You could only use the skill in shared master maps, or common areas, like Yangkok and Yangkok say? LOL. Seems to limiting to me.

Now the bit that really hurt me was the ranged attack. Yeah, I had not thought of that, but then no skill is completely perfect is it? This skill would slow people down but it's cost is large and as for ranged attacks? I guess it depends on how far you want the skill to go. It can't go to far, but it can't be to small. *sigh* it's an inexact science. I suppose we'd need to work out how far is far enough, and how far is to far. I think though, ambiguously speaking.... That ranged weapons would be outside of this area. *shrugs shoulders*

dofur2
02-01-2009, 02:19 AM
[quote]All your points are VERY well observed my friend. But there's a cost to everything. A cost to using wargod, or HR, a cost to being in Yangkok to begin with, let's say that IF this skill existed and you used it, you could use NO other skill while its in use. So now you are as easy prey as other are being around you.

You get the idea.

* you for using logic against me! LOL.

Well, as a tactic, IF people form a stun party when protecting a stone then we normally won against slayer and pals when he came calling because it's a great defensive tactic against an overwhelming superior advantage in the wargod skill... SO this kind of skill would be like stun but as an area of effect, and instead you would slow people down.

As for not being used in certain maps? Um, well... Yeah, you could do that, but it's so limiting! What would be the point? You could only use the skill in shared master maps, or common areas, like Yangkok and Yangkok say? LOL. Seems to limiting to me.

Now the bit that really hurt me was the ranged attack. Yeah, I had not thought of that, but then no skill is completely perfect is it? This skill would slow people down but it's cost is large and as for ranged attacks? I guess it depends on how far you want the skill to go. It can't go to far, but it can't be to small. *sigh* it's an inexact science. I suppose we'd need to work out how far is far enough, and how far is to far. I think though, ambiguously speaking.... That ranged weapons would be outside of this area. *shrugs shoulders*[/quote:yhqwa9j2]

well. yes. it is somewhat like the stun skill. but using the stun skill requires a full party. this would require no party at all. and it would make the stun form somewhat redundant and that's where balancing issues come in.

and yes. the map thing was silly now that i think about it.

but! now it hit me. i'm making such a big fuss over it because it would slow people down in every aspect. how about this.
the bubble skill (with the cool names.) with everything we've come up with already. but why not just lower the run speed of whoever is in the bubble by 50%. ergo making someone running at lvl 20 traceless steps (or whatever it's called) seem like he's only got lvl 10. that way if someone does try to run. you just need to run after him until he's inside the bubble. you would still have to make an effort though. and that's probably where most people's problem lies.
the attack speed of whoever is 'trapped' inside would not be affected at all.

and for about size. i don't know. add about the size of one more character to the bubble you get when you use the fujin dodge buff (the purrty purple bubbles 8-) )

now that i could live with (or die with. you get my drift)

Asasinul12
02-01-2009, 02:26 AM
[quote=Logic][quote]All your points are VERY well observed my friend. But there's a cost to everything. A cost to using wargod, or HR, a cost to being in Yangkok to begin with, let's say that IF this skill existed and you used it, you could use NO other skill while its in use. So now you are as easy prey as other are being around you.

You get the idea.

* you for using logic against me! LOL.

Now the bit that really hurt me was the ranged attack. Yeah, I had not thought of that, but then no skill is completely perfect is it? This skill would slow people down but it's cost is large and as for ranged attacks? I guess it depends on how far you want the skill to go. It can't go to far, but it can't be to small. *sigh* it's an inexact science. I suppose we'd need to work out how far is far enough, and how far is to far. I think though, ambiguously speaking.... That ranged weapons would be outside of this area. *shrugs shoulders*[/quote:1t3cnd6z]

well. yes. it is somewhat like the stun skill. but using the stun skill requires a full party. this would require no party at all. and it would make the stun form somewhat redundant and that's where balancing issues come in.

and yes. the map thing was silly now that i think about it.

but! now it hit me. i'm making such a big fuss over it because it would slow people down in every aspect. how about this.
the bubble skill (with the cool names.) with everything we've come up with already. but why not just lower the run speed of whoever is in the bubble by 50%. ergo making someone running at lvl 20 traceless steps (or whatever it's called) seem like he's only got lvl 10. that way if someone does try to run. you just need to run after him until he's inside the bubble. you would still have to make an effort though. and that's probably where most people's problem lies.

and for about size. i don't know. add about the size of one more character to the bubble you get when you use the fujin dodge buff (the purrty purple bubbles 8-) )

now that i could live with (or die with. you get my drift)[/quote:1t3cnd6z]

Ok, I'll go along with your thoughts. Speed bubble, slow down anyone running within it's range. You'd need to run to catch up with them WHILE casting this spell, and then when you catch them it's you toast them or they toast you, etc. Yeah, I could live with it... And now LOL I'm angry with myself, because, your solution is simple and elegant. And I guess I wanted more than that. Especially after all we've spoken of. I guess we were coming up with something huge! And it looks so small LOL BUT I must admit, it does all it was supposed to do, even the speed of someone running away, and give you a chance to play catch up and return the favour. I'm just not sure who would use it, or how often it would get used.

Still, I've enjoyed the process and the thoughts involved. Thank you for keeping me intrigued, was a pleasure playing!

dofur2
02-01-2009, 02:39 AM
Ok, I'll go along with your thoughts. Speed bubble, slow down anyone running within it's range. You'd need to run to catch up with them WHILE casting this spell, and then when you catch them it's you toast them or they toast you, etc. Yeah, I could live with it... And now LOL I'm angry with myself, because, your solution is simple and elegant. And I guess I wanted more than that. Especially after all we've spoken of. I guess we were coming up with something huge! And it looks so small LOL BUT I must admit, it does all it was supposed to do, even the speed of someone running away, and give you a chance to play catch up and return the favour. I'm just not sure who would use it, or how often it would get used.

Still, I've enjoyed the process and the thoughts involved. Thank you for keeping me intrigued, was a pleasure playing!

no need to be angry with yourself. it's because of our discussion that we finally found the golden middle ground :D

there's still the matter of what this skill would cost to use. seeing as you need to be able to run making someone stationary and unable to attack is redundant now.
a semi-large amount of chi?
perhaps even some hp?

even if the admins think we're taking this whole thing too far i'm really enjoying myself here in the suggestion box trying to make things more interesting. :mrgreen:

02-01-2009, 04:07 AM
This is a terrible skill... :( people would just be picked on and just gives higher level easier ways to bully noobs...

Alexsutzu2
02-01-2009, 05:12 AM
Ok to all of the "Brave hit and run pvpers" Persians aka (fujins)alike this technique is for u, (If u cant fight alone than stay at home) is the Guans way meaning ud fight even if ur out numbered and the chances of ur survival are slim i dont expect a coward or in this case Cowards to understand that On another note u cant draw multiple people in with this attack only the person u hit or has hit u, and u Must have a initial attack in order to use and u have to be in a certain range until u master it thats when the range of the pull will be expanded more also if 2 people have the same skill and there percentages are similar u can cancele it by jus using urs and there cant be parties to this attack cause for one ull have to attack or be attacked first and the party will only be able to pull in one at a time for each member you also wouldnt be disabled while this attack is being used u can still hit them with ur marble and or whatever weapon it is u use and as for the abuse of this attack against lower lvls first off higher lvls in 12sky1 really wouldnt really need to use this attack cause they can catch u and one hit u through ur shield so that would be illrelavent anyhow so if theres any thing else u brave running pvpers can think of let me know

02-01-2009, 05:39 AM
Uhhh hit and run is a strategy xD

Why you hating on fujins ;x

Also may have some lag issues while people run and you pulling, ghosts.

dofur2
02-01-2009, 11:36 AM
Ok to all of the "Brave hit and run pvpers" Persians aka (fujins)alike this technique is for u, (If u cant fight alone than stay at home) is the Guans way meaning ud fight even if ur out numbered and the chances of ur survival are slim i dont expect a coward or in this case Cowards to understand that On another note u cant draw multiple people in with this attack only the person u hit or has hit u, and u Must have a initial attack in order to use and u have to be in a certain range until u master it thats when the range of the pull will be expanded more also if 2 people have the same skill and there percentages are similar u can cancele it by jus using urs and there cant be parties to this attack cause for one ull have to attack or be attacked first and the party will only be able to pull in one at a time for each member you also wouldnt be disabled while this attack is being used u can still hit them with ur marble and or whatever weapon it is u use and as for the abuse of this attack against lower lvls first off higher lvls in 12sky1 really wouldnt really need to use this attack cause they can catch u and one hit u through ur shield so that would be illrelavent anyhow so if theres any thing else u brave running pvpers can think of let me know

logic and i just filled about 2 pages discussing about how this could be better used.

could u at least try and read it and give some feedback instead of completely ignoring it?

edit: never mind. found out what kind of person you are. no feedback required.

PaulRo2
02-01-2009, 01:09 PM
this idea is so retarded i cnt even put it into words, so...retarded....

dofur2
02-01-2009, 01:28 PM
thank you for making such a useful contribution to the topic.

are u even able to say what u don't like about what me and logic have been discussing?

Asasinul12
02-01-2009, 01:40 PM

logic and i just filled about 2 pages discussing about how this could be better used.

could u at least try and read it and give some feedback instead of completely ignoring it?

edit: never mind. found out what kind of person you are. no feedback required.

So, I wake up, shower, let the cats out, and I check the forums, and.... And I see our comments and thoughts are COMPLETELY ignored. *Raises eyebrows* But that's ok, I don't mind that. People! What I dislike is the snide way it was done. Now, here's where you and I should of learnt a lesson. We did not think of this skill, we just discussed ways and means to refine, and ways and means it may or may not work. The OP came up with the idea and as such he may not of liked what we said... So, my friend. Let it be.

Just let it be.

Asasinul12
02-01-2009, 01:43 PM

Ken, do you know what's epic about your comment? It's epicly ignorant. And you display it so well, which is such a masterful stroke. You managed to get through this entire 4 page thread without ONE, not one single comment until now! At which point you sweepingly dismiss all that's been said, and you ignorantly insult not only the opening poster, but others who have been discussing this.

WOW. Now I have to tell you, I am impressed. That's not only epic, but it takes gall. For sheer unadulterated ignorance, you get a big thumbs up from me. Yay you! A big A for that effort. I are impressed.

--Edited because I just woke up and Shades is more awake than I am ;)

dofur2
02-01-2009, 01:47 PM
*taps on logic's shoulder* 3 ... 3 pages.

PaulRo2
02-01-2009, 01:49 PM

are u even able to say what u don't like about what me and logic have been discussing?
u know what, ur right im sorry...
i dnt like it because...
A- maybe the player im hitting from a distance is a fair amount of lvls higher than me and my comrade that are double teaming him, hence i would need to keep my distance...
B- range weapons lack buffs that make them stronger dmg or deff wise, so since other weapons have that extra edge in deff or dmg due to their buff, we have the advantage of hitting from a distance and making a speedy get away...
c- if u necessarily have to, catch up to me and stun me. that will solve all ur little probles...
now, drawing me in when i attack u??
no dude just...no.
it totally changed the aspect of RANGED weapons. might as well chang the name to ALMOST RANGED...
i dnt dig it at all bro...
btw sry if i was rude before grey..

PaulRo2
02-01-2009, 01:50 PM

Ken, do you know what's epic about your comment? It's epicly ignorant. And you display it so well, which is such a masterful stroke. You managed to get through this entire 2 page thread without ONE, not one single comment until now! At which point you sweepingly dismiss all that's been said, and you ignorantly insult not only the opening poster, but others who have been discussing this.

WOW. Now I have to tell you, I am impressed. That's not only epic, but it takes gall. For sheer unadulterated ignorance, you get a big thumbs up from me. Yay you! A big A for that effort. I are impressed.
wow now i regret apologizing, good job idiot.

dofur2
02-01-2009, 01:53 PM

u know what, ur right im sorry...
i dnt like it because...
A- maybe the player im hitting from a distance is a fair amount of lvls higher than me and my comrade that are double teaming him, hence i would need to keep my distance...
B- range weapons lack buffs that make them stronger dmg or deff wise, so since other weapons have that extra edge in deff or dmg due to their buff, we have the advantage of hitting from a distance and making a speedy get away...
c- if u necessarily have to, catch up to me and stun me. that will solve all ur little probles...
now, drawing me in when i attack u??
no dude just...no.
it totally changed the aspect of RANGED weapons. might as well chang the name to ALMOST RANGED...
i dnt dig it at all bro...
btw sry if i was rude before grey..

i still think you haven't read any of mine and logic's posts.

we also thought that drawing people in is no good and it is too easy to abuse. hence we came up with better ideas.

Asasinul12
02-01-2009, 02:06 PM

Ken, do you know what's epic about your comment? It's epicly ignorant. And you display it so well, which is such a masterful stroke. You managed to get through this entire 2 page thread without ONE, not one single comment until now! At which point you sweepingly dismiss all that's been said, and you ignorantly insult not only the opening poster, but others who have been discussing this.

wow now i regret apologizing, good job idiot.

Idiot? Well it's early in the morning and as Shades pointed out, I'm not exactly awake, but! I am working on it. So, you can call me that, that's ok.

What's really upsetting is that I know what you are saying. Higher level masters often go after lower levels. Lower levels team up and go after higher levels, its tactics and it's completely understandable! But, we discussed that and why we would need to change the skill to cope. You must of missed it, and I'm wondering how and why. Listen Ken, you are taking this to far, and we are only trying to help and work out how and why this kind of skill might be used, and how and when it might be useful and fair to people attacking from a range and people being attacked and mobbed.

Care to read through this again and then come back and respond? If you want to call me an idiot then, by all means do so. I'll even put it in my signature for you ;)

Sounds fair?

Asasinul12
02-01-2009, 02:08 PM
*taps on logic's shoulder* 3 ... 3 pages.

4 pages! How many times I have to edit that post? LOL. See! This is why I was horrible at maths...

dofur2
02-01-2009, 02:13 PM
i'll make u a cup of coffee.

anyway. i think that what we (eventually) came up with still wouldn't impede anyone from using hit & run tactics. it would just be more challenging for the runner.

Asasinul12
02-01-2009, 02:18 PM
i'll make u a cup of coffee.

anyway. i think that what we (eventually) came up with still wouldn't impede anyone from using hit & run tactics. it would just be more challenging for the runner.

*Nods head*

I think I had 8 hours of sleep. Maybe I did not sleep well? I feel it's going to be a long day LOL

PaulRo2
02-01-2009, 02:19 PM

WOW. Now I have to tell you, I am impressed. That's not only epic, but it takes gall. For sheer unadulterated ignorance, you get a big thumbs up from me. Yay you! A big A for that effort. I are impressed.[/quote]
wow now i regret apologizing, good job idiot.[/quote]

Idiot? Well it's early in the morning and as Shades pointed out, I'm not exactly awake, but! I am working on it. So, you can call me that, that's ok.

What's really upsetting is that I know what you are saying. Higher level masters often go after lower levels. Lower levels teamp up and go after higher levels, its tactics and it's completely understandable! But, we discussed that and why we would need to change the skill to cope. You must of missed it, and I'm wondering how and why. Listen Ken, you are taking this to far, and we are only trying to help and work out how and why this kind of skill might be used, and how and we it might be useful and fair to people attacking from a range and people being attacked and mobbed.

Care to read through this again and then come back and respond? If you want to call me an idiot then, by all means do so. I'll even put it in my signature for you ;)

Sounds fair?[/quote]
lol.
well i simply just think things should remain the same...
there's already so many other perks and whatnot i just dnt want anymore, i like the game how it is, and despite me being marble, i am very much capable of getting pwnd...
just as much as anyone else is. its not like i dnt use my multi, i actually use it more than my 1-hit.
no need for any perks in my opinion.

dofur2
02-01-2009, 02:38 PM
if things should just remain the same then what is the entire point of the suggestion box.

to be honest there have been 'perks' suggested that would improve gameplay by so much.

(ps: logic. could u give your opinion about what i suggested in the "invasions and warning messages"-topic? :oops: )

Asasinul12
02-01-2009, 02:48 PM
if things should just remain the same then what is the entire point of the suggestion box.

to be honest there have been 'perks' suggested that would improve gameplay by so much.

(ps: logic. could u give your opinion about what i suggested in the "invasions and warning messages"-topic? :oops: )

Ken, I tend to agree with Shades, yet again. The suggestion box has proven to be a godsend. Not that many, most or any of this may actually become a reality but it helps us to discuss such items and then argue their merit, and any deficiencies we come across. As a result we sort of realise things about how we play ourselves, I know I am. (Eat less fujins, run and exercise more, use a ranged weapon, eat less cake, etc) and I could go on!

Plus some ideas here could prove to be not only valuable as game additions but also to increase people's fun in game and dramatically add to it's longevity. Which helps us, helps MAYN, and helps new and older players alike.

Shades, will head to that topic now. Sorry!

RoMaster2
02-01-2009, 04:57 PM
[quote]I understand what you are saying and I hate it too.

and during invasions i can imagine a whole row of people using that so people would have a harder time invading.[/quote:206aher2]
eq2 element lol still i like the idea

spirios2
02-01-2009, 05:01 PM
it would be good but when you go to Yang say ur a M5 and there is other Faction M33 you know you are dead so you run all M33 is use skill suck you in BANG your dead but good idea

dofur2
02-01-2009, 05:05 PM
well. there is no 'sucking' involved in what me and logic eventually came up with on page ... 2 or 3. it just makes running away a bit harder.

page 2

Alexsutzu2
02-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Ok people im sorry for those ive offened and or insulted but we all have to stop posting insults because when u insult expect to be insulted back so jus state ur oppion and let that be the end of it this isnt a posting for Window Warriors only people who have an oppion that they want to be heard if u dont like the idea state why so i can correct the flaw or help u better understand what it actually does.

dofur2
02-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Ok people im sorry for those ive offened and or insulted but we all have to stop posting insults because when u insult expect to be insulted back so jus state ur oppion and let that be the end of it this isnt a posting for Window Warriors only people who have an oppion that they want to be heard if u dont like the idea state why so i can correct the flaw or help u better understand what it actually does.

the fact me and logic feel insulted is because there are flaws in your skills and we have already corrected the flaws and you seem to just be flat out ignoring it.
just read through your own topic. most of the 'important' stuff is on p2

Asasinul12
02-01-2009, 05:39 PM

the fact me and logic feel insulted is because there are flaws in your skills and we have already corrected the flaws and you seem to just be flat out ignoring it.

Well said Shades.

Zorian, if you would but read your own topic, and the replies, YOU would see what Shades and I are trying to show to you. Maybe then you can come back and reply to us. We'd appreciate your input.

Still, somethings become bigger than their creator. Maybe that's what happened, and all thats been said since is beyond you. That's something only you know.

Alexsutzu2
02-01-2009, 05:43 PM

and i understand wha ur saying as wha the flaws would be and i already have thought about them and had a solution to those aswell but everyone pretty much jumped shipped and just said its a bad idea if i were to create this skill trust me i knw people would try to abuse it and i was going to explain more on it the first post was to only throw the idea out there and in most games there will always be a flaw somewhere theres never profection thats why im happy that u guys are stating ur oppions so u can help me explore all of the problems so i can find a solution

02-01-2009, 06:01 PM
Sorry, no offense intended, but you have to chill a bit. xD

We're all here for a common interest. Twelve Sky 2. :)

Anyway if you don't mind can you summarize this plan Logic and Shades had. o.o

Although going to page 2-3 would be ideal, uhhhh

dofur2
02-01-2009, 06:16 PM

this would probably be a good summary.
so not an 'if u get attacked and he runs u can use some skill that will magically pull him into u' but more of a buff that will lower the run speed of people around u.

02-01-2009, 06:34 PM
Sounds good, like a movement reduction skill...

Slayer2
02-02-2009, 09:02 AM
Why ruin the PvP with a skill like that, you guys seriously think this will make the already fun PvP in 12sky better ?
That would totally unbalance the ranged class, do you seriously wanna start making skills that would do that ?

And seriously, if you can't catch a running noob, it's your lack of skill, not the lack of skills :P

Just be happy with the only "root" skill in game called stun.

dofur2
02-02-2009, 02:29 PM
oh well. don't worry. it's been 5 pages of discussion and we haven't heard anything yet from someone from MAYN. so odds are they probably think that we've just been acting silly and this will probably never be spoken about again. :P

nokturnus992
02-02-2009, 02:44 PM
lmao i love running away.. till they stop then out of the blue i come up behind them and BAM 1hit ;] or i 1hit myself ._.;; thats not cool... but its fun xD keep the action

OH and its competitve talk... cant do much about that xD till it gets rough ;)

spirios2
02-02-2009, 05:54 PM
lmao i love running away.. till they stop then out of the blue i come up behind them and BAM 1hit ;] or i 1hit myself ._.;; thats not cool... but its fun xD keep the action

OH and its competitve talk... cant do much about that xD till it gets rough ;)

lol had to Quote this it made me laugh thinking of all times i got HRed lol

pbrontas1
05-28-2009, 09:00 PM
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=794 (http://forum.karahanonlineworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=794)

madzor1
05-29-2009, 01:25 PM
BN bunu Yerim Yerim :D

Googly1
05-29-2009, 02:19 PM
taş olur olum elin vurma:D

pbrontas1
05-29-2009, 02:59 PM
:F

zildjian131
08-12-2009, 11:13 AM
silikondur onlar :D