PDA

View Full Version : Prizes for Time Trial Event Out!

Gamma
06-10-2009, 09:38 AM
Greetings Guest,

The prizes for Time Trial Event have been issued to the following 5 houses,

House Name: Holy
House Master: CrazyPerson
Clan: Tiger
Server: Shadeglow
Date of Participation: June 5th

House Name: Rebellion
House Master: Xraile
Clan: Royal Snake
Date of Participation: June 6th

House Name:WipeOut
House Master:TheUndertakr
Clan:Tiger
Server:Waterburn
Date of Participation: June 6th

House Name: DeadEnd
House Master: KenZuku
Clan: Dragon
Server: Waterburn
Date of Participation: June 7th

House Name:TheCrusade
House Master:EgyptianKing
Clan: Dragon
Date of Participation: June 7th

Each participating member should receive :
1 8 Trigram Bag
1 Fortune Scroll
1 Snow Elixir

They can be found on either your Vault, Bank or Inventory!

4shadow1
06-10-2009, 09:40 AM
Thank u thank thank u :) the trigram bag is veyr nice. Also...one more thing. For the people who won the birds eye view event when wil we recieve our prizes, because my house also won the birds eye view event. Quintin, WipeOut

Gamma
06-10-2009, 09:42 AM
The prizes for Bird Eye View will be out in a few hours time.
Sit tight ;)

4shadow1
06-10-2009, 10:04 AM
few hours :shock: sweet :o lol

Splizze
06-10-2009, 10:56 AM
sweet cant wait to see the reward for bird eye event =)
5 mins til i can go on ill post what i get :P

Edit: it was same price -.-

EviLDacZ1
06-10-2009, 05:32 PM
What if my inventory,vault and bank are full?
were can i get it?

Csykopath1
06-11-2009, 02:35 AM
Hey. I have only receieved prizes for 1 event, but wierd story.

Last night/early this morning, GSR[Riddle] PMd me in game asking me to log off for a bit so prizes could be handed out. He said it was for the Time Trial event which I had no idea what that was( today was informed it was the boss we had to kill which i completely forgot about). So I kinda questioned him about it cause I had forgotten. So he said he may be mistaken and went to double check. He logged out, I waited around for a while and didn't hear from him again. So I went afk for the rest of the night with my shop open, and woke up to see Connection Error. After relogging, noticed I had 1 Snow elixir, 8 trigram bag, and a fortune scroll. Prizes for the second event I was in are nowhere to be found. Not in my bank/vault/inventory nor my alternate character's.

IGN: Csyko
Clan:Snakes
Server:Shadeglow.

That's my info if you need to pm me in-game.

Trademark1
06-13-2009, 05:48 AM

Last night/early this morning, GSR[Riddle] PMd me in game asking me to log off for a bit so prizes could be handed out. He said it was for the Time Trial event which I had no idea what that was( today was informed it was the boss we had to kill which i completely forgot about). So I kinda questioned him about it cause I had forgotten. So he said he may be mistaken and went to double check. He logged out, I waited around for a while and didn't hear from him again. So I went afk for the rest of the night with my shop open, and woke up to see Connection Error. After relogging, noticed I had 1 Snow elixir, 8 trigram bag, and a fortune scroll. Prizes for the second event I was in are nowhere to be found. Not in my bank/vault/inventory nor my alternate character's.

From what I understand, you took part in the Birds Eye View event and not the Time Trial event.

Riddle made a mistake and told you that the prize is for the Time Trial when in fact it is for the Birds Eye View.

The prizes are the same for both event and you receive 1 set so it is right. Right? Correct me if I am wrong.

dofur2
06-13-2009, 09:52 AM

From what I understand, you took part in the Birds Eye View event and not the Time Trial event.

Riddle made a mistake and told you that the prize is for the Time Trial when in fact it is for the Birds Eye View.

The prizes are the same for both event and you receive 1 set so it is right. Right? Correct me if I am wrong.

House Name: Rebellion
6)Csyko

Grats to Rebellion & WipeOut for winning.

he participated in both events and won both events. he has only received one set of prizes due to the misunderstanding.

twiztedSh0t1
07-13-2009, 01:30 PM
http://img233.imageshack.us/i/s00021.jpg/

6. pala skını görmemıs ve merak eden ark lar için bu resmi koydum

sseebbii1
07-13-2009, 01:59 PM
Resmi upload edersen iyi olur görünmüyor

creuelty1
07-13-2009, 02:01 PM
RESİM AÇILMIO VE BUNU ARTİSLİK İÇİN KOYMADIYSAN...

dondon11
07-13-2009, 02:07 PM
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3898/s00021.jpg

arkadaş bu resmi koymak istemiş bide hava atılacak durum yok herkes bilmiyor skilleri boyle konu açılması herkesin öğrenmesi açısından iyi bence

twiztedSh0t1
07-14-2009, 12:20 PM
saol akrdes bu sefer beceremısım 2. sıteyı kulandımda olmamıs nese saol (artislik icin koymadım)
elbet görmeyen avrdır daha demın sordular bu kaç dıye