PDA

View Full Version : Feature Suggestion: Edit Crafting Formulas Etc

AxionGlock
09-06-2013, 11:43 PM
I think a great feature would be to be able delete, hide or make inactive so we can't see them anymore.

Being a lvl 250 chemist, I have no reason or desire to make Chemtech SureBoost HP45 ever again, so why not let me delete it from my chemist book? I think this would be a great feature.

OR

Create a new tab and allow me to tag certain recipes as favorite so I only see those that I want to see at any given time, like those that I make often for myself or for resell, etc.

OGNightHawk
09-07-2013, 05:22 AM
Typing names in the search bar helps a lot when it comes to finding the product you wish to craft, although being able to view recipes etc by level would be great.

dinut
09-07-2013, 06:58 AM
+1 for Axion's ideea.
More, I can add that we need a tab with "most used" or favorite tab, as said before.

For ex: I need to craft RAI+EDF aug that requires 2 different advanced mats, so I need to look all the time in a long list to choose items I need to craft, when I could have one tab with 3 recipes in the same place and just click on "create"

FullMelthash
09-07-2013, 02:47 PM
search bar FTW, learn how to use it, its not THAT hard -.-
and btw, nice "poll" axion, feels like living in a dictatorship :D

AxionGlock
09-08-2013, 12:45 AM
search bar FTW, learn how to use it, its not THAT hard -.-
and btw, nice "poll" axion, feels like living in a dictatorship :D

Welcome to Axionland.

Search is just as bad, why can't I just have the top 5 boosts that I always make right at my finger tips?

This is crimecraft, the concept is customization, yet I can't customize my customization book? It's a simple hide button, or let me "sell" the recipe back to the vendor for 5% of cost, or hell, just let me destroy it completely.

OGNightHawk
09-08-2013, 05:49 AM
Welcome to Axionland.

Where things that work are considered useless.

The search works perfectly fine Axion. I have had no problems finding anything I search for with it.